Holly has No Choice Pt. 02

Story Info
Holly gets more than she bargained for.
6.9k words
4.45
17.4k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to slam it in a door," she thought to herself.

"Tell him," Deion said. "Tell him what you want him to do with that cock."

"I want you to fuck me," she said firmly, afraid of what was coming and looking down at it.

He pressed forward, inserting about three inches into her. Holly pressed her head back on the pillow and she let out, "Fffffssssshhhhhhhhhh," through her clenched teeth, her hands gripping the bedspread.

"Oh my god," Kevin said, throwing his head back. "So tight... so fucking wet. God damn."

"Tell him how you want it!" Deion said, spreading her left leg a bit more. "Tell him!"

"Be gentle... please," she begged, her head back, her eyes closed.

"No, no," Kevin said as he pulled his cock out and went back in quickly but with only about an inch more. Her pussy lips were spread taut, gripped tight around his cock. "That's not it. Tell us how you like it!"

She hesitated and then said, "Fast... and hard."

"How?" Kevin said, thrusting a little more into her. "You're so wet, you can take anything right now. Tell me how you want it!"

"Fast and hard," she repeated.

"How?!" Deion said. "Tell him what you want.

"I want it fast and hard!" she said, her eyes now open. Holly was tense about what was coming. "Fast and hard," hoping she sounded convincing enough.

"Give it to her, Kev," Deion said. "Fuck that bitch. Split that pussy in half. Watch him fuck you. Look at it."

Holly brought her head forward again so she could look down and she moved her hands from the bedspread to the tops of her outstretched thighs.

"You want it all now?" Kevin said to her, thrusting into her fast but not giving it all to her. She stretched her arms out to put her hands on his thighs, preparing for what she thought was coming. "You want it all now? Huh? C'mon, tell me what you want."

She knew what he wanted her to say and she knew he would give her just that, but she was afraid. So far, his cock made her feel full yet not to the point of being painful. It was as though if his cock were just slightly wider, it would hurt, but it simply wasn't to that point. Knowing it was coming anyway and not wanting another lecture on being uncooperative, she said, "Give it to me. I want it all. Fuck me."

Kevin withdrew his cock to the head and then thrust back in. He went hard without really pounding her with it, but he buried it. It went quick.

He threw his head back and moaned loud, holding his cock in place, gyrating his hips. At the same time, her body went rigid, her back arched, her fingers digging into his thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Gawwwwwwwwwd!" she cried out, throwing her head back. "Sssssssssssssssssss!"

She didn't know what his cock bumped against, if it was anything at all, but Holly had never had a cock there before. She'd never felt that full before. It was just short of pain without being painful. It was intense.

She was a bit panicked about what was coming but, at least for the moment, she didn't have the pain she had anticipated.

"Look down at what that cock is doing to you," Deion said. "C'mon, look at it."

She tilted her head forward and looked down at his cock still buried into her, his midsection gyrating. Then he pulled back and thrust into her, burying it to the hilt again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she cried out. Again, no pain, but just about to the point of being over filled.

He got into a rhythm of thrusting into her pussy, burying his cock each time, now he was pounding her, the slapping sound filling the room. Oddly, she noticed that the rhythm was just off from the REO song playing on the radio in the next room.

Holly kept uttering noises with each thrust - "Oh!" "Sssss!" "Uhhh!" - and arching her back involuntarily.

He punctuated each thrust into her with, "So—fucking—wet—tight."

Holly was taking an unbelievable fucking.

"OK, OK," Deion said. "My turn. My turn. Gotta save some for me, man."

Kevin withdrew his cock and stepped off to the left so Deion could get between her legs. He got his cock to her pussy fast and thrust hard, no hesitation.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" Holly cried out, shutting her eyes and tilting her head back again.

Deion let out, "HUH!" as he buried his cock. Without stopping, he withdrew and thrust into her again. He fucked her just like she asked, fast and hard, her body being bounced with each of his thrusts.

Deion's cock didn't make her feel as full but his length, although slightly shorter than Kevin's massive cock, was still enough to feel much bigger than anything she'd experienced before.

"Is that gentle?" Deion said as he continued thrusting fast into her. "Huh?"

"No..." she said, her body lurching with each of his strong thrusts. She wanted it to stop but she knew that was not in the cards. She was at their mercy and would play along until it was over.

"You want it gentle?" he asked her, grunting with his thrusts. "Or fast and hard."

"I don't—oh!" she said. "...don't care. Fast—awwwwww!—and hard." She said what she knew they wanted to hear.

Deion thrust a few more times and then pulled away, motioning for Kevin to go again. "I don't want to cum too quick. Damn that's nice. Look at that."

Kevin slid his cock into her, burying it in two quick thrusts. "Ohhhhh!" she cried out. She was still looking down, watching it, knowing they would make her do it anyway if she looked away.

"What you got in that pussy?" Kevin said, continuing to fuck her fast. "Huh? What is that?"

"Your cock," she said, continuing to make noises as he pumped his cock into her. "Ohhhh!"

"What's that cock doing?" he asked.

"Fucking me," she responded breathlessly. "Ohhh!"

"You're nice and wet, aren't you?" he said.

"Uh huh," she nodded, her head bouncing with each thrust.

"Look at me and tell me how that feels," Kevin said. "You want me to stop?"

"It feels—tsuh!—good," she gasped, giving him what he wanted, she hoped. "Don't... Oh! Don't stop!"

"Play with those tits," he said as he continued the pounding of her pussy. "Oooof!"

She cupped her tits in her hands and squeezed them. "There you go," he said, his thrusts continuing to bounce her body. "Fucking nice tits. Lick the nipples while I fuck you."

Holly leaned her head forward a little more and stuck out her tongue, reaching her left nipple and flicking it. She continued that as Kevin thrust his cock in and out of her. After a minute, Deion took over again, each of them still holding her legs spread apart, and repeated the intense pounding of her pussy.

After watching Deion fuck her for a minute, Kevin said, "OK, roll over. Quick. Slide up on the bed and get up on your hands and knees. Stick that nice ass up in the air. Fucking great body for someone in her 30's. We see a lot worse at the gym."

Deion pulled off her and stepped back. Holly used the brief break to stretch her legs, which had gotten stiff being pried apart the way they were. She took as much time as she dared moving herself around. Once she was up on her hands and knees, Deion got behind her, gave her right ass cheek a slap and just as the radio in the next room blared out "Who Are You?" he thrust his cock back into her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she gasped. His cock felt much deeper in this position.

"Damn, how do you like that?" Deion said. "Now the real fucking begins!"

He grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto him as he thrust forward each time. His thrusts went very fast.

"Hmph!" she gasped again. "Ssssssssss! Oh! I... oh! Don't—"

"My turn," she heard Kevin say and Deion moved off her. "Hey, give me that lube." He took a few seconds to apply some lube to both her pussy and his cock. She felt the head of his gigantic cock slip into her pussy and he said, "Now rock back. Show me how you like to fuck. C'mon. Fuck me."

Slowly she moved back, feeling him fill her up, that immense fullness again, the lube making everything slicker, easier, it seemed. Deion then hopped up on the bed and stood in front of her.

"Now we're gonna see what you got," Deion said as he settled his stiff cock in front of her face, her head moving with each of her rocking motions back onto Kevin's cock. "Ever had one in the mouth and one in the pussy at the same time?"

She shook her head no and stopped rocking back onto Kevin as she took Deion's cock into her mouth. "Mmmmm, there you go," Deion said. "Get into a rhythm. Rock back onto him and then forward onto me... You got it... There you go... Oh, you are such a good little cocksucker."

Holly went slow, backing onto Kevin's cock - he helped a little, pulling her back hard onto him - having most of Deion's steel-hard cock slip out of her mouth, and then she rocked forward, feeling Deion's cock slide over her lips, the head just entering her throat, where she stopped. She couldn't quite get to the point of taking him all like she did before. She doubted he would let her get away with that for long though.

After a minute of this rocking back and forth, rhythmically taking each of them into her, Deion pulled her head forward. Her right hand shot up to his left hip, trying to control him, to no avail, and his cock swiftly slid into her throat. She tensed and waited for the gag but none came. At the same moment, Kevin grabbed her hips, hard, and thrust forward, burying his never-ending length of his hard cock into her. He wiggled his hips, trying to force another centimeter of his cock into her.

"Now that's stuffing her with cock!" Kevin said. "Damn! Can we make them touch? Oh! Now throat that cock while I bang you from behind. Go on, swallow that thing. Show him what a good cocksucker you are!"

Kevin held onto her hips and thrust into her quickly, each time burying his cock. She felt like she'd split in half his thrusts were so intense, so deep. Then he reached his right hand around her thigh and groped for her clit. Finding it with his middle finger, he made circular motions as he thrust into her. The awkward position made his thrusts less intense, which was a bit of a relief for Holly but it was still an eleven-inch cock fucking her from behind. And at the same time, despite the bouncing of her body, she was working Deion's nine inches down her throat.

With her backside firmly in place and being held by Kevin's hands and being fucked fiercely, she moved her mouth down Deion's cock.

"Damn... Oh yeah," Deion said. "There you go. Swallow that thing."

Feeling as helpless as ever, her lips moved down to the bottom of his cock, the head entrenched in her throat. The sound of the slapping from Kevin fucking her resounded in her ears as she felt the pulsation from Deion's cock in her throat, held there. She finally pulled back and then immediately went back down.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" he shouted. "That's how you suck a cock!"

Holly repeated that a few times and then Deion pulled off and sat back on the bed.

"I need a break," he said. "I don't want to cum yet. Give it to her, Kev!"

He still had the middle finger of his right hand working her clit as he thrust into her from behind.

"How's that feel?" Kevin said, "You like that, rubbing your clit?"

"Mmm hmmm," she said, pushing back on him, finally free of one cock. Deion sat back on the bed in front of her, his cock rock-hard, wet from her mouth, throbbing with his heartbeat.

Holly hated to admit it but the realization was sweeping over her that she was getting turned on. Having her clit rubbed always worked her up and amazingly, even in this situation, it was no different.

Kevin suddenly removed his fingers from her clit so he could get better leverage in fucking her.

"Ohh!" she cried out and put her right hand to her crotch. Her own middle finger found her clit and she rubbed it, back and forth, circling it.

"Oh Kev," Deion said. "Look what we got. You like this, don't you?"

Her only response was a flushed look on her face and kind of a faraway look. Deion saw her bite her lower lip as Kevin continued pounding her from behind. Except that now, Holly was also rocking back onto him on her own. Her fingers continued on her clit.

"You want me to stop?" Kevin said as he thrust into her, one after another. "Say the word and I'll stop."

Holly lowered her head and concentrated on her clit. "No," she said meekly. She could feel the orgasm welling up in her. "Don't stop."

"Are you going to cum?" Kevin said.

"Oh, she sure is, Kev," Deion said.

"Are you?" Kevin repeated. He stopped thrusting and found that she kept going all on her own, rocking back onto him hard, impaling herself with his long, thick cock.

"Yes..." she said. In a distant part of her mind, she was trying to tell herself to stop herself. "Don't let this happen!" her mind said.

But she kept rocking back onto him, kept rubbing her clit. Holly was far beyond the point of no return.

Once Kevin knew where she was at, he said, "Tell me what you want!" He resumed thrusting into her, meeting her backward rocking.

"Don't stop... Keep... oh, hard and fast," she said.

What Kevin didn't tell her is that he was now about to cum, too. He was also beyond stopping himself.

"Oh my... god, Kevin..." she uttered. "Deep... Oh FUCK... Keep..."

Then he let it out. "I'm going to cum, too!" he said. "Want me to stop?"

Kevin's announcement startled her but she was so far gone with her own approaching orgasm that it didn't matter.

"No!" she said. "Don't stop... I'm gonna..."

"You want me to cum inside you?" he asked. "Or should I pull out?"

Her hand was working her clit furiously and his cock could feel her movements, which only sent him over the edge faster.

"Just... don't... stop," she whispered, still rocking back onto him.

"Tell me!" he said. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

"I don't... care... just keep... fucking me," she said.

Kevin hadn't cum in about four days and being a young guy, that meant he had quite a reservoir built up. He thought he probably had enough in him to impregnant six women.

She started to shake - and cum - "Ohhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming! Bury it in me! All of it! Don't you stop!"

At that point, Kevin cut loose. He pulled her back to him and shot a load into her. He could still feel her fingers working her clit. When he pulled back to thrust again for his second ejaculation into her, she rocked back onto him, not wanting his cock out of her.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Kevin! Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she said. "Don't st—I'm cumming!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Kevin shouted. "Niiiiiiiiiiiiice!"

"Give it to her, Kevin!" Deion yelled.

Holly quivered some more from her orgasm as Kevin shot another two loads into her pussy. He slapped her ass, full-on, flat hand. "That's going to leave quite a mark," he thought.

"FUCK!" he said.

Holly shook a few more times and then regained her senses. It was quickly dawning on her that she just let this young man cum inside of her. In fact, she just demanded that he stay inside her as he shot his loads. The guilt was sudden and it hurt.

"So..." Kevin said, gyrating his hips into her one last time. "If you do end up pregnant, at least you got off, huh? You fucking loved it, you know that?" He punctuated his last thrust with another slap of her ass. He got off the bed and she fell forward onto her right side. "I'm 'a clean up and I'll be right back!" and went into the bathroom.

She heard the shower start and then Deion said, "Just you and me. My turn. Climb up on this. I want to see you ride my dick."

"Please," she said, rolling onto her back, "I need a break. Just a minute."

"Ohhhh, no," he said. "You came here today to fuck and you're gonna fuck. My dick is so hard, dammit, a cat couldn't scratch it. It's time for me to get some of that pussy. Spread those legs... And after what I just saw you do, I better not see any cold fish attitude from you. Got it?"

Deion moved around to get on top of her and she said, "No... please... just let me..." as he knelt with his right knee to the side of her closed legs. His left hand parted her right leg and then he laid between her legs, forcing them apart.

"There you go," he said, "spread those legs... nice and wide."

Holly did as she was told, parting her legs, raising her feet a little off the bed. Deion's cock was rigid, no droop, so she knew he was rock hard. She sensed he was eager to get inside her and she didn't think he would go slow.

"Stick it in you," he said. "Take my cock and tell me what you want. Look at me and tell me what you want."

Again, doing as she was told, she took the head of his cock to her pussy lips, wet from her own juices and Kevin's cum, and slipped it inside. She put her hands to his shoulders and said, "Fuck me, Deion," trying to muster up some heart behind it, not sure if she succeeded.

He lowered his head to hers to kiss her as he started thrusting his cock into her, just a little, sort of just fucking her with the head.

"Stick that tongue out," he said.

He circled the tip of her tongue with his, like he was tonguing her clit, and quietly said, "You want me to fuck that pussy? Huh?"

"Uh huh," was all she could say with her tongue sticking out. The ridiculously stupid jingle to the Miller Siding and Door ad playing on the radio momentarily distracted her. She wondered if the people in that room could hear what was going on.

He sucked on her tongue as he stuck more of his cock into her - her body tightened slightly - and then kissed her, full-on, as he drove his cock all the way into her, burying it. Holly gripped his shoulders tightly and made a noise in her throat as he kissed her, his tongue finding hers.

When he pulled back from her mouth, he drove his cock into hard with a grunt and she let out, "Ssssssssssss!" her arms going straight out to her sides and gripping the bedspread.

His cock didn't quite fill her the same as Kevin's but the hardness of it still felt like she was going to split in two.

He was up on his hands on either side of her head and he lowered himself down and kissed her throat as he began repeatedly thrusting his long cock into her. Kevin re-entered the room to the rhythmic slapping sound of Holly being ravaged by Deion. She cried out "Oh! Oh! Oh!" to each thrust, her legs spread, her feet several inches raised off the bed.

Deion ran his tongue along her throat and down to her tits as he fucked her. He loved how her tits bounced each time he buried his cock into her. He moved his mouth back to her throat and sucked on the left side.

Her hands flew from the bedspread up to his shoulders and she turned her head to try to get his mouth from her throat but it did no good.

"No! Don't!" she urged. "You can't leave a mark like that! I can't hide that! Please!" Her continued efforts to stop him were in vain.

He paused thrusting into her and pinned her arms down above her head. Then Deion put his mouth on the other side of her throat and sucked there also.

After several seconds, he pulled himself up and looked at the reddish/purplish marks he left, both about one-inch circular splotches.

"Oh yeah, look at that, Kev," Deion said. "Two good ones. Something to remember me by." He let go of her arms and continued the assault on her pussy, punctuating each thrust with a firm grunt.

Her scowl and pursed lips clearly showed her disappointment. "I told you not—Oh! Hmph! Oh!" she said as Deion rapidly drove his cock into her.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Kevin said. "You'll probably cum again and forget all about them. But damn, he gave you two... wow, he got you good," as he laughed. "Just enjoy the fucking you're getting. You can fix those marks later. Not sure how, but..."

Kevin knelt on the side of the bed, to her right, and watched her body move with Deion's thrusting into her. "Did you think you'd get this much fucking today?" he said.

"Oofff!" she said. "No... I didn't... Oh!"

"This is better than fucking a married man, isn't it?" Kevin asked as Deion continued pounding her pussy, his face beaded with sweat.

12