Holly has No Choice Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh huh," she muttered. "Psssssshhhhh!"

"Uh! Uh! Uh!!" Deion grunted as he fucked her. "Show me how much you like it! Don't just lay there!"

She responded after a few seconds by rocking her hips to meet his thrusts, arching her back slightly. Holly could feel the head of his cock inside her, hard as steel.

"Why don't you make her do the work, Deion?" Kevin said, getting up off the bed and standing to the side. "Get her up on top... see how she does."

"Great idea," Deion said. He stopped thrusting into her and then reached under her ass cheeks and roller her over on top in one slick move.

"Oh!" she said, surprised at the move.

His cock fell out of her pussy and he reached under her to position the head back into place. "Sit down on it... Fuck me."

"I don't really like—" she pleaded breathlessly.

Not waiting for her to comply, Deion grabbed her hips and thrust upward, getting the first few inches of his hard cock into her.

Holly let out a low grunt and placed her hands to his lower stomach for balance, leaning forward slightly. Holly didn't hate being on top but it was her least favorite sexual position. Being on top... the whole day... nothing was exactly her favorite today.

"Now ride it," Deion said with a firm quietness. "C'mon, grab those tits and bounce on my fucking cock... Nice and slow.... Up and down... Love looking at those tits."

Not able to use her arms to balance, Holly knew this would be harder on her legs but she lifted herself up and then sat down slowly on his cock. She let out a long exhale feeling his cock completely buried in her. Even though she was on top, she didn't feel in control. She knew that her back was up against the wall. She had no choice.

With Martin and any other man she'd tried being on top, it was always a problem with the man's cock falling out. Not so now. Deion's steel-hard cock, with that immense length, stuck in her like she was a magnet.

She rose up again - her fingers, with red nails, squeezing her tits, lifting them up and down - and sat back down, his cock filling her up completely. She did this rhythmically for a minute and then Kevin said, "Tongue those sexy nipples," and he moved forward to pinch her left nipple between the knuckles of his first and middle fingers on his right hand.

Holly flinched at her nipple being pinched and then knocked his hand out of the way as she lowered her head. She paused rocking up and down on Deion's cock and stuck out her tongue at her right nipple. She pushed her tits together and ran her tongue over each nipple, moving her head back and forth.

"Damn, girl, that's nice," Deion murmured.

"You like that?" she said in her best stab at coyness and resumed rising up and lowering back down on his cock. Her hands were cupped under her tits, the tip of her tongue making its way from one nipple to the other, circling each one, flicking them. Holly really did enjoy the sensation of her tongue but the distraction of having to ride a nine-inch cock muted that sensation somewhat.

"Mmmm, yeah, there you go," Deion panted. "Love those tits. Keep ridin'."

"Yeah, damn, that's hot," Kevin said as he grabbed the small bottle of lube. He applied several drops to his cock and stroked it. Then he applied a few more drops. Holly was amazed that his cock was again rock hard, the thickness beyond belief. "I'm thinking about an Oreo cookie, Deion. How does that sound to you?"

Holly, not understanding the reference, continued riding and tonguing her tits. "That sounds awesome," Deion said, watching how sexy Holly looked on top of him, bouncing up and down.

Kevin climbed up on the bed and positioned himself behind Holly. Surprised, she turned to look at him and he firmly put his hand on her back and pushed her forward.

"Oh!" she said, falling forward and dropping her hands on either side of Deion's head. After the initial surprise, Holly realized what was happening and felt Kevin apply the lube to her ass. She knew there was nothing she could do to stop it. "Please be gentle. Go slow. I've never—"

"I don't know why you're worried," Kevin said while rubbing the lube on her. "A few minutes ago you came all over my cock, didn't you?"

"Yeah I did, but..." was all she could say.

He set the bottle of lube next to him and said, "Ok, hands on your ass cheeks! Grab that ass!"

"Whah? I don't know..." she stammered, perplexed.

"Reach behind you and grab you ass cheeks!" he said firmly. "Deion won't mind if you lay on him, will you, Deion?"

"Hahaha! I sure won't! Grab those ass cheeks, bitch!"

"Please be nice," she said, letting herself fall forward onto Deion's chest, her head on his right side. "I just didn't know what you meant." She planted her hands on her ass cheeks, the red-tipped fingers spread out.

"So many things you're doing for the first time today, huh, sweetheart?" Kevin said.

He put the head of his cock, slick and gleaming from the lube, to her ass opening and rubbed it around.

"What are you about to get?" Kevin said. "Huh?"

"Your cock," she said meekly.

"C'mon, tell me," he said again. "Tell me what you're gonna get."

"Fucked in the ass," she said louder. "Your cock is going to fuck me in the ass."

He pressed the head into her opening and her body lurched forward a little bit.

"Easy," Deion said and he put his hands on her shoulders. "You'll be just fine. Remember what that cock did to you earlier."

"Uh huh," she said with her eyes closed, lips pursed.

Kevin put his left hand to her hip to hold her in place and rocked his hips forward, watching her stretch around his huge cock.

"Tsssssssssssssss!" she hissed, her body jerking again.

He pulled his cock out and moved it in, faster this time, a little deeper. At the same time, Deion lurched upward, thrusting his cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned.

"There you go, Deion," Kevin said. "Both of us now... give it to her."

Deion picked up the pace of his thrusting into her as well as he could with Holly lying on top of him and Kevin rocked back and forth with his cock, in and out of her ass.

"Mmmmmmm, damn," Kevin said. "So tight. OK, get back up and start rocking back on us."

Holly slowly put herself back upright, her hands on either side of Deion's head again, but she was not excited about rocking back onto them while they fucked her.

"Oh! Pah!" she gasped as they pumped their cocks into her.

Kevin grabbed both hips and thrust forward, more slowly than Deion's thrusts into her pussy as his movement was now less hindered.

"Where's my cock?" Kevin said.

"In my ass," she whimpered, reluctant to rock back on them as Kevin ordered her.

"How's it feel?" Deion said, still pumping upward.

"Full," was all she could say. "Oh!"

Kevin started pulling her backward onto them, urging her to rock back. "C'mon," he said, "rock back onto us... You do the work... You're getting this cock either way... You can do the work or I can. Take your pick."

He paused his thrusting and then Deion did, too, but he continued pulling her back with his strong hands on her hips. Holly slowly started rocking back on her own and Deion still thrust upward a tiny bit in unison with her. Kevin held himself in place, not moving. After a few seconds, he removed his hands from her hips and let her do it on her own.

As Holly rocked back on them, Deion's cock in her pussy and Kevin's in her ass, she was surprised at the lack of pain from anal sex. She had envisioned it being a very painful, stinging, tearing sensation, but it seemed as though the lube solved that. It was sort of like when his cock got in her pussy. Like it was almost too much... but not quite. Other than that, she found nothing to enjoy about it. It was simply another part of this that she truly despised.

"Huhhhhh..." she grunted as she rocked back, trying to do is as slowly as possible. "Fssssssshhhhhh!"

"C'mon," Kevin said, "take it... bury my cock."

"I can't..." Holly said. "The angle... it won't..."

"Kev," Deion said, "she did good but let's show her."

"Time to fuck," Kevin said forcefully and he grabbed her hips.

He pulled back and went forward slow while Deion rocked upward fiercely, burying his cock in her pussy with each thrust. Kevin continued slowly getting his cock into her ass, intending to bury it. He firmly gripped her hips to keep her somewhat still. He withdrew quickly and went right back in, only a few inches short of burying it.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped. "Please... I... don't... It's gonna..." Each one of Kevin's thrusts bounced her forward.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Kevin moaned as the base of his cock reached her opening. "Damn!"

He flipped the bottle of lube open and dripped a couple more drops onto his cock as he pulled it back out. He worked it in with his right hand and drove his cock back in, burying it as Deion continued driving into her pussy.

"Oh, gawwwwwwwd!" Holly cried, bouncing with their thrusts.

Kevin grunted with each stroke of his cock into her ass, going at a steady, albeit slower, pace than Deion.

"Damn, Kev," Deion said, "I'm about to pop. You ready for another load, Holly?"

"Hey, will you listen to that?" Kevin said, as "Foxy Lady" came from the room next door. "Finally a Black Man rock n roll song."

"Please don't - uh!," she muttered, her body bouncing with each of his thrusts. "Please don't cum inside me."

"Ohhhh!" Deion cried out. "Too late," and he reached up to grab her breasts as he gave one final thrust upward. "Cumming! Uhhhhhhh!"

He turned his head to the left as he held his cock in place, buried in her pussy. He shot his cum into her and Kevin likewise held his cock in place, buried to the hilt in her ass.

With both of their cocks sunk inside her, she envisioned again the horror of becoming pregnant and she knew it was a very real possibility, even a likelihood.

As Deion cried out that he was cumming, shooting several loads into her unprotected pussy, Kevin resumed fucking her ass. His thrusts became more intense, not just long, slow strokes. He was now pounding his huge cock into her ass, watching her stretch around his thickness. When Deion was completely drained, he managed to slip his cock out and scurry out from under her. He stood next to the bed, his cock still erect and slick from his own juices and Holly's.

Kevin gave one hard "Hmph!" thrusting into her, yanking her back into him and wailed that he was about to cum again.

He pushed her away so that she landed on her right side. Then he moved over next to her and pressed her flat on the bed, kneeling to her left side, his cock by her head. He began jerking his cock and put his left hand to her chest, squeezing her left breast.

"Where do you want me to cum?" he said, jerking his cock and looking at her. "Huh? Tell me."

"In my mouth," she said quietly, looking up at him.

"You like that?" Kevin asked. "You like a man cumming in that hot mouth?"

"It's ok—ouch!" she shrieked as he pinched her nipple. "Please be nice. That hurts."

"It's ok, huh?" he said back to her, continuing to jerk his cock over face and squeeze her breast. "How about on that pretty face? Ever had a man cum on that face before?"

"No, I haven't," she said, looking at the head of his cock, trying to anticipate when it would unleash onto her.

"Well then, another first for you," he said, jerking his cock with more intensity. "Push those tits together. Tell me where you want it."

"On my face," Holly said, telling him one more time what she knew he wanted to hear. She pushed her tits together and looked up at him. Deion then got back on the bed and she wondered how his cock could still be hard. He grabbed her lower legs and parted her thighs. "Oh please don't. I'm worn out."

Deion ignored her and lowered himself over her, staying away from her head. "I think she should be getting fucked when you cum on her face, don't you, Kev?"

"Oh!" she shouted as Deion thrust back into her. He wasn't as hard as before but she thought his cock was still plenty big as it disappeared into her. He thrust fast, knowing Kevin wouldn't last much longer. "Oh! God! Hmph!"

"That's right," Kevin said. "Look up at me with that pretty face. Here I come... Open that fucking mou—"

She blinked her eyes and jerked her head as the first shot of cum landed across her mouth and onto her right cheek. Instinctively, her tongue ran across her lips where the cum landed. Knowing he didn't have much of a load to shoot, he quickly aimed his cock at her chest and a huge glob of cum shot across both of her tits, getting some on both hands. It was at this point that Kevin noticed Holly was still wearing her wedding ring - "Oh my god, she wore her wedding ring to fuck another married man!" Kevin thought - and was silently amused that a huge amount of his load landed right on the business part of the ring. "A diamond shot!" he thought. "Squeeze those tits, bitch!" he said and redirected his aim back to her face and landed one on her forehead and another right in her mouth before his second ejaculation of the day was spent.

Deion thrust into her for another few seconds and then pulled out. Both he and Kevin then moved on either side of her head, their cockheads by her mouth.

"Now clean that up," Kevin said, putting the head of his cock on her lips. "Use your tongue."

There was a large drop of cum on the tip of his cock and Holly ran her tongue over it, disgusted at taking any more of his cum.

"There you go," Deion said. "Take our cocks and go back forth. Lick 'em up."

Frustrated with another request but also sensing it was just about over, she gripped their cocks, still amazed of the absolute hugeness of Kevin's. She turned her head to Deion's cock, knowing that the wetness on it was the cum of both men, gave a brief thought to how repulsive that was and swirled her tongue on the head and then turned to Kevin. She wrapped her lips around the head and lightly sucked it.

"That's the way," Kevin said. "Look at us with that pretty cocksucker face" - she cringed again at that name - "while you suck those dicks one last time. There you go..."

Holly went back and forth on their cocks, a little more sucking, a little more tonguing.

"Very nice," Deion said, sliding off the bed. Kevin followed.

Holly sat up on the bed, lightly wiped off her mouth and then rubbed both hands on the bespread. She exhaled deeply and looked at both men. Deion was dialing his phone, "Probably calling Sharon," she thought. She was a little dazed, unsure what to do next.

Kevin came from the bathroom with a towel. "Here," he said, handing it to her. "For the mess." He chuckled a little bit.

She thanked him and gave a nervous chuckle of her own although she didn't know of anything worth a laugh. She stood up but her legs became a little wobbly and she sat back down.

"Whoo," she said lightly. "Tired legs."

"That was a quite a time, huh?" Kevin said, chuckling again. "Bet you didn't expect that."

"I did not," Holly said, using the towel on her chest. "That was... uh... yeah."

Deion was still on the phone with Sharon going over the details of the events. Holly could hear him talking in a low voice and laughing occasionally.

"Bet you thought you were in the wrong room when you walked in and found two black men," Kevin said, laughing heartily.

"I sure did," she said. "But when you shut the door behind me, I knew something was bad. But let's face it, she busted me."

"I figured you'd just leave," Kevin said, standing a few feet from her, still naked, his cock still somewhat hard, hanging down.

Holly figured he took Cialis or Viagra. Something. "No one's gonna stay hard after cumming twice," she reasoned.

"My first thought was to do just that but when she said she'd tell my husband everything... well, what could I do?" she said matter of factly, looking at him. "I had no choice. I was at her mercy. Your mercy, whatever."

Deion wrapped up the call with Sharon and walked over near Holly.

"So how many things did you do today that you'd never done before?" Deion said, laughing. "Girl, you got a workout, you know it? Damn."

"Yeah, well..." she said, letting it go.

"First time with a Black man?" Kevin said.

"Yep," she said with a snap. She was doing her best to appear upbeat. She wasn't sure what to expect next.

"First time with two guys at once?" Kevin asked.

"Yep!"

"First hickey?" Kevin said quickly.

"Hmmmmm, maybe high school," she said.

"First time deepthroating?" Deion asked.

"Welllllllll..." she started. "I've done that before... but not with anything like you. Not even close."

Kevin and Deion both laughed.

"What else?" Kevin asked. "Was mine the first dick in your ass?"

"Oh yes," she said. "First time."

"And how was it?" he asked.

"Well... wasn't as bad as I figured it would be."

What Holly wanted to say is that she hated all of it; that it was all horrible. But she knew she better take the high road until she was out of there.

"From your reaction, it doesn't look like any of it was so awful," Deion said. "You came all over Kevin's dick, didn't you? You told him not to stop as he was shooting his load into you. There's no denying you liked it."

"Well... at the moment, I did I guess."

"She guesses! Hah! Kevin, she guesses!"

"Are you really not on the pill or anything?" Kevin asked.

"I'm really not," she said, shaking her head. The topic, her liking it and having him cum inside her, made her uncomfortable. "No protection."

"Hey, don't be calling us to babysit or to take Junior for any weekends," Deion said, laughing with Kevin.

Holly gave a smile that she didn't mean. She didn't find any of it funny.

"Well, Kev," Deion said, turning to get his clothes, "our work here is done. Let's go."

"Yeah, good idea. Let's go. So, Holly. Are you gonna meet up with Martin again?"

"Um, I don't think so," she said. She got back to her feet and headed into the bathroom.

She started the shower and waited for the water to get warm. "White Rabbit" played in the room next door.

12