All Comments on 'Holly has No Choice Pt. 02'

by beshakis999

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Stopped reading when you made it obvious that you have no idea how a womans body works.

You hit the cervix and she’s going to be sore. Hit it hard enough and you’ll make her bleed. Hit it hard enough and often enough and you put her in the hospital.

Imagine your cock being slammed into a brick wall. How many times before it fucking hurts so bad you want it to stop?

Use your brains for more than keeping your ears apart.

AshstoneAshstoneover 1 year ago

Another get chapter cant wait for more how is she going to explain her presumably soon to be child and if she can get him to accept it does she just gamble that it wont be black.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, let's hear about hubby's reaction when well fucked Holly goes home. Not sure why she thought getting used as a fuck toy by these two would keep her slutty cheating secret from her husband. Single mom on her own should be the outcome here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is there going to be a chapter 3? I have this metal image of Holly riding hubby while telling him another man got her pregnant hoping the sex will calm him down pushing him to finish when he starts to get furious and then just constantly throwing herself at him to try and convince him to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!! I’ve been waiting on pins and needles!! When will it be ready??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeshakis999@beshakis999
Born in 1964 man from Wisconsin. Always interested in chatting with a female from anywhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES