Hollywood's Hot Cougars 09: Christina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God..." she said when she got a look at me. I hoped it wasn't the kind of "Oh God," one might say when they couldn't believe they let themselves fuck someone, now that they were of sound mind again. Or at least that's what I might have hoped if I wasn't still mostly jelly.

"Come on, let's both get comfortable. In a different way this time," Christina said. She helped me on my feet and led me to my couch, where we both sat/laid down. She was practically cuddled next to me, laying her head on my shoulder and her body against my side.

Even after all that, we were both technically still completely dressed, save for my cock still hanging out. But Christina looked exactly the same as she did before I gave her my virginity, and so did I for the most part. There was something symbolic about that which I'd recognize once I thought straight again, I was sure of it.

It was kind of surprising we didn't go to sleep, but our eyes stayed opened as the rest of our bodies started to wake up. Finally, I felt alert enough to move around a little, if not enough to let Christina come off me. Before long, I even audibly exhaled and sounded like I'd be ready to say words again.

"You okay?" Christina spoke first, easing me into it.

"It'd be weird if I wasn't, huh?" I rasped out. "If you're not, it wouldn't be, though..." I assured her.

"No, it'd be weird if I wasn't too. And I'm not. I mean...I'm more than okay," Christina promised. I nodded my pleasure at that.

"You don't have to stay," I said after a minute of comfortable silence. Perhaps too comfortable, considering some things. "You probably have to go soon, anyway."

"Not really. I covered all my tracks," Christina shared. "It's why I came here, it's why I let you cum inside me, and it's why I'm not going anywhere yet. We got the first time part out of the way...now there's the rest of it. When we're both ready, I mean."

"Are you sure?" I had to be sure before I really let myself start to go again. "If you needed this from anyone...I mean if it doesn't matter who...it doesn't have to be with just me."

"I know. I considered a few others. But I wanted you. And I didn't settle for you," Christina ruled that out. "I wanted something new, something hot and something great, with someone new, hot and great. I knew that was you even before you pounded me."

"Really?" I asked again, looking to see if there was any acting in it. Again, if there wasn't, maybe I wouldn't know either way. I had to try, though.

"I want to have my way with you in every way. Not just the way we just did," Christina said. "And I want to show you how to have me in every way. I want to be a very thorough teacher on that end..." To my credit, I didn't make some gross pun about ends.

We sat up as Christina put her hands on my shoulders, her body and cleavage starting to lightly brush against me. "I broke you in, and I want to reap all the rewards of breaking you. All the slow, deep, fast and hard rewards. Right now...I think we can only do the slow ones, though. And that's good. Because I want to take my time now..."

I watched her eyes study me, her full lips curl up, her chest heave and her hourglass figure look even more well defined in my eyes. "I want to take my time with you too..." I admitted. "If you're sticking around...I want to take my time with every inch of you...I want you to teach me how..."

"Only if you let me go first," she said more quietly. 'There's so much I want to do...so much I want to let you do. But there's one big thing we haven't done yet."

As she brought her lips closer to mine, it did hit me that we'd skipped the kissing part. The moment her lips touched mine, however, I could have kicked myself for waiting this long. Then I brushed that aside and savored what was happening now.

Christina glided her lush lips over mine, settling her body against me as I put my arms around it. As her seductive curves fit into my embrace, her seductive lips dipped between mine as her tongue made its way by. Keeping up as best I could, I let my tongue meet hers and rub against it, giving enough room for it to fully enter my mouth.

Since we had been so wiped out early, we couldn't really get revved up again this quickly. Even young people who've just lost their virginity have their stamina limits. But it was all for the better in this particular set up.

I'd supposedly gotten my pent up, raging lust out of the way. Now I could just savor kissing her - and there was a lot to savor. In addition to her soft lips and her warm, wet mouth, not to mention feeling her chest pressed into mine, there was getting to touch that lush red hair, feel her moan gently on my mouth, and feel her embrace me and fit my body into hers.

She did it well enough to lie me onto my back, putting herself on top of me. I hardly minded, having more room to caress the curvy shapes of her body, feel them pin me down and let her pin my mouth down. Her hands went on my shirt and went into my v-neck, seemingly trying to feel my bare skin without having to get up and take my shirt off.

Christina just kept lying on me and kissing me, nonetheless, her tongue having its way inside my mouth. But I recovered to lay my hand on the back of her head, let my tongue slide into her mouth and navigate it right back.

As much as we were rubbing against each other, I wasn't hard yet, even with my bare cock pressed into her. Again, it wasn't a problem, however. I realized I could be overwhelmed and in bliss just by kissing her and feeling her up, even if that was all we were going to do. Yet she did heavily hint that it wouldn't be.

She confirmed it by breaking off and saying, "Get to your bed. I'll meet you there." She then finally came off me and got off the couch, standing and waiting for me to lead the way.

With no choice and no reason to ask for one, I got up and made my way to the bedroom. I turned on the light and stood next to the left side of the bed, waiting for Christina.

I half expected her to already be undressed, in order to surprise me. Instead, she was still in that pesky black dress when she came back into view. Yet she leaned against the door, cocking her ample hip, then started walking closer.

It wasn't so much walking, however. It was the definition of strutting.

She was putting on that famous little Joan strut for me, only more overly and obviously swinging those hips of hers back and forth. She was like a human version of Jessica Rabbit, only with a less tiny waist, as I could swear I heard sultry drum beats behind her.

I couldn't confirm that, since it was just my imagination. What I didn't have to imagine was Christina finishing her seductive waltz about 15 feet away from me. On impulse, I threw my shirt off so she wouldn't have to go through it herself.

It also seemed to have the side effect of trigging her to grasp her zipper. So there was that too.

Christina lowered the zipper on top of her dress, which instantly made the rest of her breasts spring out. I barely had time to take them in before she lowered her dress straps, then slid the rest of the dress down to my floor. And since I knew there was nothing underneath, I knew she'd be fully naked now.

It still didn't prepare me nearly enough for it.

She only let me stare at her naked, hourglass body for a moment before strutting over again. With that walk happening with no clothes on, I didn't know what to watch. This helped her bring me over to the bed and lower me down.

I laid there as Christina saw my cock still hanging out, coming back to life anew. She started undoing my pants and lowering them, avoiding my erection nonetheless. Once I was just hanging out in my underwear, she made me lose them too.

We were now both naked - and if I wasn't mistaken, she was staring at me with a hungry look that almost resembled how I must look right now. I kept in shape, which I was especially thankful for now. But to make her look that hungry? That was...an ego boost, to be sure.

Christina rested herself on top of me for the second time, only with nothing between us. She kissed my lips all too briefly, before guiding her lips and mouth down my neck, nearly unbearably slow. She made sure I could feel every inch of her lips on my skin, and feel the desire in her deep kisses and nibbles.

After finishing on my neck and collar bone, she rose up and virtually straddled me, giving me one hell of a view. Yet she seemed to think she had one as well, judging by how she looked down at my chest. "I knew I'd enjoy this," I heard her mutter.

She started by leaning back down to kiss my upper chest all over, her own crushed against me. The slower she went with her kisses, rubs and licks, the more she looked at me as she did it, the more I felt her bare breasts across my lower chest and the more I saw her ass raised up, the more I felt that out of body experience again. I did really want to stay in my own this time, though.

Christina dipped her lips and tongue down to my bellybutton, then made sure to kiss every inch of each of my abs. Her tits were now pretty close to brushing my cock, as if it wasn't tingling again already.

Yet when she reached up to hold my shoulders, she steamily slid her mouth back up my body, leaving a trail of kisses, nibbles and licks. It reached my neck, my chin and then finally my lips as she had her way with my mouth. I tried to keep up and have my own way with hers, yet I doubted it was matching up.

"What now?" she asked against my lips. "You want to have these lips wrapped around your thick cock?"

"I...I assumed you wanted it already," I got out.

"I guess you want it between my tits too, huh?" she guessed.

"Well...if you really want it in your mouth, you should do that first. Once it's in your tits, it might not last very long," I felt honest enough to warn her.

"You'd really go off a third time, just like that? I'm still stuck on one," she helpfully reminded me. Well, I hoped it was to be helpful.

"Shit, I..." I didn't get to finish.

"No need. I just have to get your cock working again...but not that much. Then you'll have to make us even. And then you can cum again. We'll work out if it's in my mouth or in my tits later," she figured.

First and foremost, she went back down my body, dragging her hands down my chest along the way. She kept them on my stomach as she came face to face with my cock, in their first truly intimate confrontation.

She introduced herself by batting her tongue against my head, sliding over it until she licked down and wrapped her lips over me. After sucking deeply, she went down another few inches, then came off and put her lips on my side, gliding them up and down. Once she took my cock with her right hand, she took my balls with her left and went down to kiss and play with them.

Pushing my sack up with her tongue, she licked underneath it and then licked all the way from sack to tip, before fully sucking me off. Christina bobbed her head steadily, pleasing me while still soothing me as well.

Her blowjob turned slower and more sensual, humming and gently stroking me while her tongue went all over my shaft. She came off and I placed my hand in her hair, resisting the urge to push it down. I was content to watch her suck my head, watch her look up at me and see how pleased she was to taste me

She gave an especially deep hum while she licked my slit, getting out a little bit of pre-cum. Her eyes closed as she sucked harder, but went down deeper even slower. When she went all the way down, she sucked me as hard as a vacuum, before coming off just as quick.

After deep throating and sucking a few more times, she placed my shaft against her cheek and rubbed it on her face, her fingers dancing on my shaft and balls. Just as I got used to feeling my head against her head, she surprised me by placing her tits over me then and there.

With almost no preparation, I was at a loss as Christina tit fucked me and licked my head whenever it came out of her chest. When she took her breasts off, she sucked me hard and made sure her tongue got me extra wet, before putting her tits right back over me. It was a wet, quick fucking that I finally added to by thrusting my hips up

Just as I got the hang of that, she took her tits off again. I thrust up again involuntarily, only to have her mouth drop over me again. She quickly bobbed hard on it, as if signaling me to fuck her mouth myself. When I was absolutely sure of it, I did just that.

My hands stayed in her red hair, but they didn't push down as I did all the work from pushing my hips up. Finally, she came off and put both hands on my cock, covering the top half with her mouth. She stroked me and practically made out with my tip, making me strain to hold back in more than one way.

Just as it became too much, she came off me and said, "There we go...that takes care of that."

"It does?" I rasped out.

"I got my taste. Now come get yours again. But you can't stop until you make me cum. Then we can just take care of each other," Christina promised.

With those instructions, Christina laid on her back, presenting her voluptuous figure to me. Her instructions were likely to just eat her out and work her pussy - but seeing her like this made me want to bend those rules a little.

I put my left hand on her pussy, rubbing it before putting my head down to get another taste. As my fingers dipped in and out of her along with my tongue, my right hand went up to the top of her breast. It teased her nipple while I fucked and licked her pussy below.

I really did enough research, and enough late night fantasies, to imagine using these kind of tricks despite my inexperience. I hoped my creativity was making up for my execution, despite her soft coos.

After licking my wet fingers, I shoved them back in and fucked her faster, kissing and sucking the side of her pussy and squeezing her nipple along the way. Finally, I took my fingers out and placed them on her left breast, then laid on my stomach and started full on eating her out, while squeezing as much tit flesh as possible with both hands.

As my hands worked her chest over, my tongue circled, dipped into and teased her pussy, until my lips just sucked her. Christina's moans got louder and I did feel her pussy getting wetter, so I felt free to get away with a few more ideas.

Lifting my head up, I went up to put it on her chest, while keeping my left hand on her pussy. I tried to finger fuck her while having my way with her breasts, now that they were completely naked for me. Christina helped by pressing them on my face as well.

I went to suckle her left tit while pumping her faster, timing my suckling with my thrusts. I also pinched her right nipple as a bonus, which got an extra groan from Christina. "You...you know your stuff," she praised. "Not bad for..."

Well, I wasn't one now, really. In fact, I almost wanted to shove my cock in there now and prove it a second time. But I owed her another orgasm first.

Ruling my cock out, I needed one more creative solution. The best I had was to come down and lay my head between her legs, then eat away while my hands touched her waist. After finally fondling her bare tits, I wanted to feel up every other curve she had.

My hands massaged and rubbed Christina's sides, from her waist, hips, ass and the top of her legs. I traced every inch of her curvy shape, all while noisily sucking and tonguing her. I tried to worship her as much as she did with me, even if I was only kissing her in one place.

Christina helped by arching her hips up and humping my face, which fueled my mouth and hands even more. My hands landed back on her breasts and pushed them up, and when I looked up, Christina was closing the gap to tongue her own left nipple. I rubbed the other side of it to help along, then did the same with her right when she tongued it.

I suckled her lower lips and dug my tongue into her, regardless of how precise it was. Desperate to do more, I asked, "Sit on me...sit on me, please...I can make you cum, I swear..."

I got onto my back in time for Christina to sit up and straddle my chest. When she raised her pussy up over my head and set it down, I could tell she was careful not to put too much weight into it.

I was less careful sucking her clit, running my hands all over her shapely figure, locking them onto her ass and bouncing it around, then doing the same to her tits. With more room to do it now, I let them really savor rubbing and jiggling every inch of her. Coupled with my vigorous mouth work, I hoped it would be enough soon.

Several moments of my hands jiggling and borderline slapping her ass later, it was enough.

Christina finally let herself lie on her back moments later, catching her breath because of what I did to her. By now, I shouldn't have been so stunned at things like that. I would never stop feeling lucky and grateful no matter what, though.

At that latest truth, I knew I wanted to truly worship her like she did for me. Even if I didn't entirely know how.

My cock had gone unattended long enough to last long one more time. I chose to ignore that and put my head between Christina's legs, kissing her pussy and ensuring it was clean - for now. My hands went onto her legs and savored stroking them, as I started kissing up to her stomach.

Christina relaxed and rested her head, while my head and hands went higher. I doubted I could kiss every inch of her stomach and lower chest like she did with me, yet I gave it my best shot. My hands massaged her perfect curves and every perfect shape they could cover, until they landed on the sides of her perfect breasts.

My head rested between them and stayed in place, as I gently rubbed Christina's breasts against each side of me. I felt Christina's hands go onto my back as I bounced and rubbed her breasts on my face, feeling myself resting comfortably into her arms.

It wasn't feasible to just stay in this position forever, as sad as that was. Eventually, I lifted my head out of her tits to see her face, which almost looked...peaceful. Perhaps not just because of the orgasm.

Compared to how she was when we first talked about this stuff, when we first set this up and when she first reflected on being 40, this was a hell of a relief. I helped give her that, if only for tonight. Leaving aside everything else about how this was set up...this really was perfect.

This was the perfect way to become a man. Maybe the perfect way to enter a new decade of life. Certainly the perfect way to fuck one of the most desired women on television.

However, I went up just a little higher merely to kiss her. It was worth it as she held me deeper and used her plush lips to part mine. I let myself rest my body on her breasts and her curvaceous shape and fell deeper into bliss.

"Come here and fuck me," Christina said when our lips parted, making me even more blissful. Especially when I actually entered her.

It didn't take long for Christina to slide her hands down my back and onto my ass. They grasped pretty securely onto each cheek, pushing them forward and pushing me deeper inside her. I left her do half the work and did my part slowly, but deeply.

"This is nice," Christina cooed. "It doesn't always have to be dirty. But it doesn't always have to be nice too...fuck, don't you forget that. Or that," she said when I angled my next thrust just right, or so it seemed.

"I won't forget anything," I promised, going a little faster now.

"Good...I think we still gotta go over a few things...tomorrow. Just to be sure," Christina gasped, holding onto my ass tighter. "I got as much time as you need..."

"Maybe you need it too," I caught on.

"Yeah, that too..." Christina confirmed, bucking herself against me. "I need to show you everything...I need you to remind me of a few things...and I need..." She trailed off as my left hand went between her legs.