Hollywood's Hot Cougars 09: Christina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me. Teach me," I tried not to beg.

"I need you to fuck me hard. Then fuck my tits hard and cum on my face. Or in my mouth. I just wanna taste some hot young cum again..." Christina urged.

"I'll fuck you and cum wherever you want," I assured. "I'll give you all the cum you want..."

"Then get up here now..." Christina gasped, and I gave her a few more hard thrusts before following orders.

"Grab my titties and fuck me," she ordered next as I straddled her chest. I placed my cock in her tits and pressed them over it, immediately getting to work and immediately hoping this would last more than 30 seconds.

I did get distracted by how Christina put her left hand on my ass, patting and squeezing it again. She also put her right arm around me, and I turned my head to see her reach for her pussy, trying to fuck herself while I fucked her tits.

"I might need a toy for that next time. We'll talk about that later," she got out, finally brushing herself and starting to finger her pussy. I just stayed upright and thrusted forward as much as I could, squeezing her tits and watching my head barely come out of them.

This lasted longer than 30 seconds, to my relief. Sometime after that, Christina said, "Fuck me...cum on me and them cum inside me...fill me up...I wanna feel it in my throat...I still want that so bad..."

Never deny a birthday girl anything. It was a handy rule in all scenarios, especially this one. But I drew it out by asking, "You really want to feel some cum?"

"Yes, fucking yes," Christina repeated.

If we did this straight away, I would have given out a while ago and not had any chance to think. As it was, thinking was as difficult as trying not to come. But I did think enough to say, "Let's start with yours."

I really had done a lot of research and thinking over this - more than the average virgin. Of course, the average virgin didn't really have this kind of time to plan, with this kind of opportunity or partner. So I really drew up a lot of things I wanted, if she was willing - and I could almost safely assume she would be.

She didn't seem to be when I took myself off her chest and tits, and I almost wasn't either. She changed her tune when I quickly replaced her finger in her pussy with three of mine, and I changed mine before long too. Especially when she exploded all over them in short order.

I waited until my fingers were completely soaked before taking them out. With my index finger, I put it to her face and trailed it down her cheek, then onto her lips. Her face wasn't soaked with my cum yet, but I let it feel her own for a bit, before licking It off her.

When I got to her even juicier than usual lips, I kissed and sucked them clean as she softly moaned into it. I then put my wet hand on her right breast, wiping the rest of the juices on it, so I could kiss and lick them off that already glorious surface too.

Once I took care of that, I put my fingers back into her to collect her last bit of wetness, then sat up and rubbed it into my cock. I used it to jack me back onto the brink, staring down at Christina's flushed face, mouth and tits.

She wanted me to cum on her face first, so I aimed it at her cheek - the cheek I briefly painted with her own cum. But Christina moved just as I lined it up.

"Oh God, fuck it! I need to drink it all!" she groaned, before taking me completely into her mouth.

Even after her sensual blowjob and my vigorous tit fucking, her desperate deep throating was the best trick of all. Or maybe I became biased when I shot every last bit of cum I had left for the night right down her throat, which she eagerly drank as she promised.

Once she came off, I promptly collapsed onto my back. I heard her say, "Sorry...kind of your own fault. But we'll get it on my face and tits tomorrow..."

Mentally, I held her to that as I finally closed my eyes for the last time on my 21'st birthday.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That night was my entry into manhood, in more ways than one. It was also Christina's first night of a new decade of life.

But when I woke up that morning, immediately found myself pressed against Christina, and fucked her while lying behind her without opening my eyes, I knew the party wasn't really finished yet.

Christina kept her word and stayed for much of that day. She kept her word and let me cum on every surface I didn't cum on the previous night. She kept her word and showed me the kind of moves I couldn't dream up myself or research online.

Even reading about them wouldn't have been the same as actually fucking her while brushing an active vibrator from her purse against her asshole. Or sixty-nining until my face was literally bathing in her juices. Or us taking turns eating each other out from behind. Or posing while the other masturbated themselves back to life from it.

It was like I had two birthdays in one year, although the year still had 363 days left. They would all have a hell of a bar to go over, though. Even the one where I actually got a paying job from Matthew Weiner sometime later.

But there are no days like the one where you lose your virginity - and hopefully, that meant or will mean a good thing to all of you. Even if you don't have or won't someday get first time stories like this one.

We can't all lose it to one of the sultriest, bustiest, curviest women in TV history, though. Young men can't all get that kind of hot cougar or soon-to-be hot cougar to educate us. They can imagine it enough to hopefully put it into use at the right time, though, no matter with whom.

If that helps any of you, consider it my own birthday gift. If you don't really need it, good for you.

Sometimes, what you think you need can defy all expectations and hopes, however. I'd like to think tha happened to two people on their milestone days on May 3-4, 2015.

Yet I suppose she wouldn't have asked me to vibrate her asshole if it didn't happen for her too. There's that to go on.

THE END