Home Alone with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eyuder
Eyuder
37 Followers

Taking my cock in hand, I guided the massive organ between the silk-smooth cheeks of my sister's magnificent derriere. It was heavenly to feel the smooth, cushioned flesh slide past both sides of my prick as I introduced my organ into her cleavage, the already parted globes spreading further to admit my hard, swollen manhood.

My penis met the stout resistance of her anal sphincter. Gripping my member more firmly, I pointed the tip of my prick into the dimple between Vanessa's ass cheeks and pressed forward, resolutely, with my hips. My glans pushed through the opening, followed by an inch of my rigid cock. I continued to push, forcing another inch of my stiff prick through her asshole, and another, and another, until I had buried my erection inside her impaled buttocks to the very root, and my balls were crushed between my pubes and her perineum and scrotum. It felt wonderful to have conquered her ass, to have invaded the sanctuary of her rectum, and to have usurped from her the last vestiges of her own autonomy, making her fully and completely a woman.

Vanessa was moaning and at the same time begging for more as she shouted my name while I slapped her ass. I couldn't hold anymore, and had to give her my load. I didn't pull out as her ass felt too great. It also felt bad because I wasn't able to keep sodomizing her. She could easily hear my breath coming in quick as I came in her asshole a load of sperm.

As I pulled out my cock, her asshole was dripping my sticky white stuff that she deserved. She smiled at me as she put her head on the pillow again, and closed her eyes. Vanessa needed a nap after what she've been through.

We haven't talked about what happened that day, but I'm pretty sure that I still can ask her for sex whenever I want, and she would fade in agreement.

Eyuder
Eyuder
37 Followers
12