All Comments on 'Home for Christmas'

by CatBrown

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Wow!

This story was very well written and erotic to the extreme. There was so much sexual tension building up between the siblings and it took the reader along for the ride. The sexual scene was intense without being overdone or lacking realism. Five full stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

next day

Dream59Dream59over 12 years ago
Nice story

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

Well done my friend

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A fantastic story

Not only very hot and erotic, but very sweet and loving.

The only thing is that he's going to have to leave his new found lover to go back to school .

Very well written and edited.

A pleasure to read, and I loved the storyline.

Thanks for the great read.

hulkster21hulkster21over 12 years ago

I hope there is more to cum from these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

ava is to much of a tease, there is no way he would want anything to do with her the way she was hanging all over aron. if anything it would make him avoid and ignore her antil he could go back to college. this needs a total rewrite by a GOOD WRITER. if you had spread it out over months or years it may have been good but as is it was just to rushed and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
total FAIL

the way ava was all over aron there is no way in hell bret would want anything to do with her the rest of the holiday. if anything he would avoid and ignore her at all costs. this drivel would have been better left unposted.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

sexy incest story-nice people, nicely written thanks

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Sad To Say, Hated It

The Aaron character annoyed me, I disliked Ava in part because she was flirting with him and the Carrie character did nothing to improve the story. Mostly I felt sorry for Brett and thought he was a bit lame.

Gary13Gary13almost 3 years ago

You keep telling really nice, sexy short stories. I don't expect to enjoy the nonhuman genre, so you can feel free to think I'm biased, but I think you'd be wrong.

Congratulations on your abilities! Thanks for sharing.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job; thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

With friends like Aaron who needs enemies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCatBrown@CatBrown
I'm taking a break from writing. I still love to hear from readers, though.

SIMILAR Stories