Home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers

"How about you, Brett? Are you going to open one tonight?" their Dad asked.

"No. I'll wait until morning like other adults," Brett replied, trying to get the picture of the lingerie out of his head.

"Should we play a game, then?" their father asked, reaching under the coffee table for the board games they played the most. They gathered around the table and played games for several hours. Eventually both parents went to bed, leaving Aaron, Brett and Ava. After another hour, Aaron said he was going to bed, too.

"Well, it's just you and me, then. What do you want to play?" Brett asked, putting away the Scattergories they had just played.

"How about I give you a fashion show, and try on my gift?" Ava replied, running her hand down Brett's thigh.

When Brett didn't answer, Ava ran the hand back up his thigh and traced along his zipper making him thicken to her touch. She looked up at him sideways, almost shyly, before leaning toward him and licking his ear.

That was all he could take. She had been taunting him all day, then the nightgown, which she had obviously planted, and now they were finally alone together. He pulled her toward him and kissed her hard, demanding entry into her mouth.

She submitted, opening to him and tangling her tongue with his. He groaned and pulled her closer, draping her across his lap. His hand stroked down her side, then under her blouse and back up toward her breasts. It was too fitted, and he had to stop and unbutton it. He pulled his mouth away to concentrate on what he was doing with the tiny buttons.

Ava's hand came down over his, stopping him. He was ready to say something, to demand she explain what she was up to when she stood up and beckoned him along with her crooked finger. He followed her out of the family room, up the stairs and to her room. She took his hand when he hesitated at the door, pulling him in and closing the door after him.

"What are you doing, Ava?"

She started unbuttoning her blouse from the bottom, stepping close to him in the dim light of the moon streaming in the window.

"That should be pretty obvious, Brett. Do you want to finish undressing me, or should I?"

Brett stared at her as she finished unbuttoning the blouse and let it fall from her shoulders, revealing her breasts, milky white in the moonlight against the dark lacy patches of her bra. She reached behind her and flicked open the strap, letting the bra fall off her arms.

Brett couldn't stand it. He moved forward and cupped her breasts, pinching both nipples to watch Ava arch. He covered her mouth with his, licking and sucking at her lips.

"I want you, Ava," he said, pulling her close so she could feel his hard length against her abdomen.

"Ahhh," she sighed, "I want you to be my first."

Brett hesitated. "Your first? You're a virgin?" he pulled back slightly so he could look at her.

"Yes. I want you to take my virginity," she said, a hint of petulance entering her tone.

Brett pulled back a little more, but still held her in his arms. "You're sure? You really want me to be the one?"

She smiled at his hesitance. "Yes, Brett. I've always wanted you to be the one. I was just waiting till I was older, to be sure. And I'm sure."

"I don't have a condom," he said, his reticence obvious in his voice.

"Do you always use one, I mean before?" she asked shyly.

"Yeah! Always," Brett answered, insulted a little at the implication he wouldn't be responsible.

"Well, I've been on the pill for years, and I'm pretty sure Mr. Vibrator is clean..."

Brett had to smile at that. Ava looked up at him sidways and blushed, obvious even in the low light of the moon. The look was enchanting.

His mouth was on hers in an instant. His hands kneaded her breasts, tweaking her nipples. He slid down her neck, licking along her collarbone before dipping down to take a nipple into his mouth.

Ava moaned, pulling his head to her breast she purred, "Yesss."

Brett gave equal attention to both breasts, licking them and stroking them until Ava was pleading for more.

Stripping off his shirt, Brett spun Ava around till her legs bumped up against her bed. He traced down her back to her waistband, sliding his hands inside, cupping her ass and pulling her up to grind against his thick erection.

Brett slid her skirt off, stopping to kiss her mound through the satiny fabric of her panties. He smelled her arousal strongly, and licked the fabric in his excitement, causing Ava to gasp. He hooked his thumbs under the straps at her hips and pulled the scrap of fabric away. After taking another lick across Ava's exposed lower lips, he stood and started to push her backwards onto the bed.

"No," she said, pulling him up to a sudden stop. "I want to undress you now," she finished.

Brett's breath hissed out as Ava dropped to her knees in front of him. She stroked his cock through his slacks, kissing the fabric and sending jolts of pleasure through his groin. She popped the button open, playing with his waistband for a moment before slipping the zipper down, pressing into his erection deliberately as she did so.

"God, Ava, you're killing me," Brett gasped out as she ran a finger down his hard cock before pulling his pants down, helping him step out of them before moving back up to stroke him through his boxers.

Growling, Brett grabbed Ava and tossed her on the bed, pulling his boxers down and following her to the mattress. "You're driving me wild, girl," he said, kissing her hard.

Brett pushed a thigh between Ava's, then moved over her, his shaft pressed between their bodies. He continued to kiss her and rub her breasts.

"I think you're supposed to put that in me," Ava said, rubbing her pelvis against his hard length.

"So you're going to tell me how this works, huh?" he replied, suddenly scooting down till he could wrap his arms around her thighs, trapping her in front of him. She saw him grin at her, and it sent a shudder through her.

His first lick covered her left hairless labia. His second lick, the right. The third lick was between the lips and Ava moaned, turning her head side to side as she tried to move her hips closer to his mouth. He laughed softly, nuzzling into her sweet pussy, lapping gently at the nub at the apex that sent jolts of need through her belly.

"Please," she moaned as he left her clit and speared his tongue into her wet channel. She tried to wriggle free of his arms, but he held her tight, thrusting his tongue into her in a steady rhythm that had her gasping. "Please, Brett."

Taking another long lick around her clit, Brett moved back up her body, stopping when his cock came into contact with her sopping slit.

Ava pushed against him, flexing her hips to rub his cock a little deeper, so the head just entered her warm tunnel. "Ahhh," she breathed.

With tiny thrusts, Brett spread her, stretching her silken walls to fit his throbbing cock. He forced himself to move slowly, to give Ava time to adjust, but when her cunt fluttered around him when he was about halfway home, he lost control and thrust his remaining length deep within her.

"Ohhh!"she gasped.

"I'm sorry," he began, stroking her face and looking into her eyes.

Ava's gaze was unfocused, her eyes hooded by her half-open lids. She smiled, saying, "Don't stop now, it's just started getting good."

Brett smiled and began to stroke into her slowly, watching her face as she awakened to this new experience. Ava's smile stayed vaguely in place as her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened in an unvoiced "Oh".

Ava began to meet Brett's thrusts, stroking his back lightly with her fingertips and nails. She nipped his chin and sucked on his lower lip until he kissed her again, thrusting his tongue to match his cock.

Her breath began to come in pants and gasps, their skin slapping together in the quiet room. Ava arched, digging her nails into Brett's ass as she whispered, "Yes, oh, yes!"

He felt her body stiffen and twitch, then her cunt fluttered around his thickening cock. He thrust deep, pulling her hips up to meet his as he growled her name and filled her with his cum. She answered him pulling her knees up to his armpits and gripping his ass to her tightly, rubbing her clit against his groin in little twitches as they spasmed together.

The orgasm seemed to last forever, fireworks bursting behind his eyes as electric pleasure shot through his body. When the sensations finally began to recede, Brett looked down at Ava's face, radiant in the moonlight, her smile Mona Lisa sweet.

"You're beautiful," Brett whispered, stroking a finger down the side of her face.

Ava smiled shyly. Brett couldn't remember Ava being this shy since she was little girl. She looked so incredibly sexy, her hair mussed, a satisfied glow about her, as she looked up at him with something resembling adoration in her eyes.

"Thank you," Ava responded. "That was even better than I imagined it would be."

Brett wasn't sure whether he was more complimented that she thought he was good, or that she had been imagining this for a while. He decided on both.

"It was amazing, little sis," he grinned at her as she frowned at his use of the term. "I never thought of you this way before this week. I can't imagine why not."

"I'll forgive you as long as you think of me this way from now on," she answered, kissing him lightly.

Brett rolled to the side, pulling Ava to stay belly to belly with him. "I don't think I'll be able to think of anything else."

"That's good, because tomorrow night I'm going to be wearing my new nightgown, and like I said, I still sleep with my door open," Ava smiled, curling up and closing her eyes, "Goodnight, big brother," she whispered as Brett slid from her bed, "See you in the morning, Oh! And Merry Christmas."

CatBrown
CatBrown
310 Followers
12