All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 044'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such an amazing series!

So glad this series a actually has story to it; a rare thing to behold in erotic literature!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Your take on Death reminds me of Pratchett's, though you're certainly giving him a different twist. Love the story, keep it up!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 4 years ago
Ugh

Sometimes you are worse than TV with your cliffhangers, now I am insanely curious about the boxes. I am starting to wonder if Naias teasing is based upon you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a fan

Damn.....I was really expecting the 4th, to be bland and boring just focusing on the house. Wrong again. Yep still addicted to this great writing and character development. Amazing job as always

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FINALLY the items missing from the storage unit!! Now WHAT is in those boxes??

Oh goodie! this is one of your jam-packed larger on the inside like the house chapters.

Call backs to book one, character development, plot advancement, and one of your infamous cliffhanger endings that makes me want to turn the page and start the next chapter - even though I should go to bed because I have work in the morning - only I can't because I have to wait until you post the next one.

Thank you for bringing back the library. It was so cool back in book one and you made it even cooler with the lantern book searching and magic translator.

Sofia is great as the voice of reason, someone needs to be as Mike and co. can't just rely on dumb luck forever.

Nice character development for Lily and Dana.

Fascinating insights into the life? of Death.

It looks like Beth is making a new friend ;) Something tells me you're going to be putting your own spin on "giving head"

Creative and hot lesbian fountain sex.

Defiled Cecilia? That was definitely mutual ;)

You are amazing as always. May your creativity never wane and may your fanbase ever grow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story and can't wait to see what's in the boxes! I am also curious in the developing relationships. Will he ever become a dad with one of the occupants? Will he get with the new guy or death and do some more soul swapping with them?

Also, when are you going to expand on Icemans Wrath? Can't wait for that one to conclude. Is he going to accidentally get one or more of them pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
better and better.

Things just keep getting more interesting. Seriously, should see if Netflix would option this or something. I mean, it's a story I'd love to watch (and not just the sex scenes).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Michael56Smith

What could be in those boxes? They were items that Emily did not wish to keep in the mansion, (some of Tinks werewolf porn maybe). And it was stuff that it wasn't safe to just get rid of in the normal ways. And at least some of the boxes are spinning and dancing on the porch (happy to be home?). Will Beth get herself possessed again? and can Jenny come to her protection? Does Jenny know any of these dancing box spirits? I for one, can scarcely wait! Annabelle is such a sweet tease, ya just gotta love her!!! TTFN

gemman1gemman1over 4 years ago
New Adventures

Wow, new stuff to bring out and play with. Mike, Beth and the rest are going to have fun!!!! Keep up the good work and write on!!!!

Gemman

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now things are getting even more interesting.

Loved it through the whole chapter. The dullahan fella I don't know if I would say I like him or not. Need to see how things fully turn out before I judge him. The ending has me really looking forward to the next chapter. Also I was wondering if there could be creatures that were accidentally auctioned off. That were in hiding in plain sight maybe like the mimic. I just have to read the next chapter to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love my girls

Cecilia and Lily are my favorite characters but I am kinda liking Death now too. I will be REALLY pissed if Cecilia doesn't come back. Awesome story I love it please don't stop writing it.

baileytommybaileytommyover 4 years ago
Monster girls

I can't wait 'this ones got me hanging by a thread sex scenes gets boring when its a great story but I can live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent as always

Wow you really know how to get a reader hooked and how to keep them coming back for more I can not wait till your next chapter to find out a little more about the boxes and the fae keep them coming and I will keep on enjoying them

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 4 years ago
Death

When Death starts reading, I want to know what he's think of Terry Pratchett's Diskworld series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Return To Sender!!!!!! Nice chapter. Hope they get Cecelia back.

Really glad to see a new chapter. Look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I like...I like a lot...

...and I think I'm gonna like Sully the Dullahan in his role...and the role of the character who will...oh si...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the "Special" sex scenes

I love the scenes we have had so far that are a bit kinky, when mike first encountered Lily and she used her tail to fyck him while in the Dreamscape, when Mike had his sexual encounter with Sofia in the Labyrinth, and now when Naia restrained Dana and blindfolded her as well. All just absolutely wonderful and adds a bit of spice to an already fantastic piece of literature, would live to see more kinky parts! Thanks for the fantastic writing and i will continue to read every chapter you put out and give it 5 stars as it deserves!

AvidReader47AvidReader47over 4 years ago
Still

Five-star episodes keeping me along for the ride. Thanks again for the kink between Dana and Naia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of your best

The philosophy, the intimacy (NAIA and Dana OMG). the plot thickens, the writting, oh and our favourite succubus. Wow it had it all. So short. I'm dying for more.

Bravo. So glad your sticking at this. 2 years of pleasure from you. I tip my hat to you.

c50chrisc50chrisover 4 years ago
Something new and exciting in the forecast!

I continue to love this story. I must confess, you've got such wonderful and unique characters, but there are so many I sometimes have to stop and think, "Who is this one again?" Small - no, tiny price to pay for such great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Been imagining your Death as sounding like Terry Pratchett's Death. Think I'm more curious about Lilly's sand comment than what's in the boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the Radley house

This just keeps getting better. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caught up!

Binge reading at its best!!

skippersdadskippersdadover 4 years ago
love it

this a great story i can not wate to read the rest hope to see it soon

Lenny20Lenny20over 4 years ago

It is really awesome how you bring back a storyline from book 2 and make it seem so natural with all the time that has passed.

Also loved the coming back of Lily and Dana. I hope they will be more relevant in this part of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More! More! More!

I feel like a baby bird screaming for the next meal. Thanks for the story.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Really well written

This is a really well written series, I've not found any really major glitches in continuance of characters. The only thing I have found is in some of the chapters the main characters get too stupid for their persona. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Changed my mind..

In the previous chapters I'd get mad watching Naia cuck Mike with a lesbian, but after having seen just how stupid he is, I now firmly believe he deserves it. I mean, any guy who takes a fucking nap every single time his house is under attack deserves to have his number one girl fuck other people behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You died.

Am loving the story.

Had to give you kudos for doing Dark souls into it. I can't imagine a better game for a zombie to be playing. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Speaking of your character Death, and your new fondness and appreciation of Terry Pratchett, adding in his character the Death of Rats (who appears in several of the Diskworld novels) might be a nice tribute.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrover 3 years ago

Please recover Dana and have her regain human form. Give Death a chance to experience life.

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

mikes beloved banshee is captured? how could you break our hearts like this? i loved cecelia. i hope mike can get her back.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

“… Dana thought it poetic that her living space was now six feet under ground.” Dead humor at its best! Well done. Finn

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the anon asswipe below -

How about you rid the comment section of your garbage ass comments first. If you do not find women having sex with each other hot as fuck then stick to the gay male section of Literotica.

Beth and Dana are going nowhere you little shit, now fuck off!!

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

I read “Last of Her Kind” 1st because of its ratings (clearly high because of your fans - of which now I’m one). I had avoided it, loved the story, and now look how far I’ve come in a weekend binge. Love your creativity although I honestly skim the monster sex (with exception of the Witch Sara’s demise - I loved that, lol).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope this goes on forever ❤️

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

So much careful buildup, fated to inevitable mayhem.

I love this series, hot stuff or no.

Sensory deprivation tank is an amazing thing, I have never relaxed so much in my life.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

The Last of her Kind is brilliant. I just kept putting HFHM off until more time avaiable. Love all the characters you create but obviously a preference for Mike and his pals. So sorry for poor Dana and hope you can sort out her position and pain. Now what is happening with or in the boxes?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beth always trynna fuck anybody she meets. I'm almost certain she already fucked Reggie too lol

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

Hmmm, what's in the box?

Great chapter.

Procurator9Procurator912 months ago

Seems whatever is I the boxes have a failsafe...🤔

dwcarteriidwcarterii11 months ago

I'm guessing Suly will probably join the household in some capacity. Mike's gonna wind up facing off in some way with the Fae Queen and Cecilia will get back home. I'm thinking maybe Suly and Death track down old Amir's soul and do him in. I kind of figured the sold items would turn up sooner though. Great work. If love to put it into a hard cover custom made book in my shop to put into my home library. Found a few minor editor type boo boos but it's wonderful.

Argonaut_1975Argonaut_19759 months ago

Beth's going to get herself some more monster cock.

JodailyJodaily9 months ago

The pitcher takes the mound, batter up! The game is on.

Really curious about the spinning box and its cohorts.

And yes, Sulyvahn will be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I marvel how you weave such an interesting story with amazing characters. And you are so prolific. Good job and continue to create and awesome world.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

I'm liking the story. I wonder what else is going to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...