Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 087

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yes, please," she begged, stroking him faster. "I've been so good, or naughty. Whichever one will get that dick inside of me."

Using both hands, he pulled at the center of her tights until it lifted away from her flesh, and then tore the fabric. It didn't rip easily, but when it did, Holly jumped. The snowflake covering her groin ripped in two, revealing that she wasn't wearing any underwear beneath her tights. Instead of pubic hair, her mound was adorned with glistening crystals that looked like tiny snowflakes of their own.

"Okay, didn't expect that," he noted.

"I put them on earlier," she told him. "As a surprise for you."

"I am...very much surprised." He broke out in a stupid grin at the thought of Holly bedazzling her pubes for him, much less trying to track down a bedazzler in the middle of a Christmas crisis. Mike teased the outer folds of her labia with his finger tips while she bit her lip and groaned. The level of stimulation was minimal, but he was receiving maximum rewards for his efforts.

"It's been so long since someone has touched me," she cooed, then grabbed his wrist. "Please don't stop."

"Oh, I wasn't planning to." He felt a sudden rush at the idea of fucking her on the counter, or maybe bending her over the table. She was small enough that it would be easy to put her anywhere, and she definitely wouldn't bite him during sex like a certain goblin he knew.

Well, he assumed she wouldn't. "So it's been awhile since someone has touched you?"

Holly nodded with a shiver.

"So I'm guessing it's been even longer since someone did this?" He grabbed her by the hips and slid her across the counter before bending forward and kissing her inner thighs. She made tiny sounds of joy while wrapping her legs around his head, then gasped when his tongue traced a circle along the thin folds of her mound.

Mike stopped for a moment, surprised that Holly's pussy tasted like a candy cane.

"Um..." Holly stiffened at his reaction. "Is something wrong?"

"Heck, no!" he exclaimed, careful to keep his words PG for her sake. "You're magically delicious!"

He buried his face in her crotch, his tongue exploring her inner folds. The kitchen filled with gasps of delight and surprise as he tried to see how deep he could get his tongue inside her. Since Holly hadn't offered any explanation as to the flavor of her pussy, he assumed it was a Christmas elf thing and not that she had been using a candy cane recently to get herself off.

It didn't take Holly long to come this way. Her face turned beet red as she held her breath and let out a tiny squeak before grabbing Mike's hair so hard that she pulled a small clump out. Pressing his lips tight to her body, his mouth was flooded with the taste of peppermint while teasing her clit with his tongue. Holly bit down on her screams of joy, which made her sound like she had a bad case of the hiccups.

Feeling pretty good about himself, Mike pulled her butt closer to the edge of the counter and kissed her. Holly seemed surprised, but melted into him. Her hands went under his shirt, one of them sliding up and teasing his nipple. She giggled when his erect cock bumped against her leg.

"I can think of somewhere better for that," she told him.

He chuckled, then stood. She opened her legs and moved to the edge of the counter before rolling over onto her stomach so that she could slide down. His pelvis was nearly a foot beneath the surface of the counter, which meant he wasn't going to be able to fuck her unless he found something to stand on.

Her curvy hips were the perfect size for grabbing, and he slid his hands along her bubble butt as she tried to back onto him. Her labia were already swollen and wet, but the head of his cock wasn't going in that easily. He teased her for a bit, pressing against her pussy until she let out a groan and tried to guide him in with her hands.

It took some doing, but he finally achieved the right angle so that he didn't slide away. Holding tight to her hips, he let gravity help him as he pulled her down onto his cock. She was so tight that he worried about hurting her, but the happy sounds she made said otherwise.

"Oh, Santa, yes, please!" Holly was pressing against the counter so hard that her nails were digging into the wood. She started to bounce herself, only achieving a small amount of success with each thrust. Mike found himself pressed deep inside of her, and was surprised to see that over half of his cock had made the journey. By now, he should have run into the back wall, or bumped against her uterus.

Curious as to how deep he could go, he allowed the elf to impale herself on his throbbing rod, her legs now spasming every time another inch was inside her. The head of his cock was now warmer than usual, and a gush of fluid squirted out of Holly's pussy, coating his shaft.

"Oh, sweet Christmas," she gasped, then turned her head sideways. Her eyes had rolled up into her head, and she was drooling from breathing so hard. "More, please, Santa, more! I've been such a good girl!"

Feeling it was poor taste to deny such a simple request, Mike obliged. The last couple of inches were tough, but he moved his hands up to her waist and pulled as hard as he could, surprised that there was still room for him. A jolt of pleasure rushed up his spine when his magic came to life, sending small sparks that crept across Holly's ass and disappeared under her skirt.

Holly was whimpering now, a queer smile stuck on her face as he slowly fucked her. If he paused for more than a couple of seconds, she would start bucking her hips in an attempt to get him deeper inside. The butcher block counter now had small scratches in it where she had gouged out the wood with her nails.

He picked up the pace, emboldened by her enthusiasm. On an impulse, he used his thumb to penetrate her asshole, which got a loud groan followed by Holly whispering the chorus to Jingle Bells under her breath.

Seeing that the sparks were all concentrating on Holly, it occurred to Mike that shooting his load inside of an elf might be a bad idea. Though Holly had somehow found a way to incorporate sexuality into her life without blowing a fuse, what would happen to her if she got a piece of him? For that matter, what would he get from her? If he fully understood Mrs. Claus, Holly was technically at least half-eldritch, and he didn't know if he wanted to tie himself to that kind of chaos.

Opening his mind, he saw his magic dancing along Holly's body, sliding into her pores to tease at the swirling core in the middle of her body. Her own magic looked like taffy in a taffy-puller--it shimmered and changed colors as it stretched and distorted, mingling with the sparks that had vanished. His magic was spreading out, forming into a series of liquid runes that danced along Holly's rib cage. The closer he got to orgasm, the more solid they appeared.

They looked almost identical to the ones Naia had. The longer he looked at them, the more they seemed to twist and distort, his eyes unable to focus properly on them.

"Hold up," he told the elf. "I'm about to come. Where do you want it?"

The announcement of his orgasm caused her to groan and come again, her legs kicking wildly. He tried to pull himself free, but she used the counter to flip herself over so that she was facing him.

"I want to feel you inside me," she growled, her emerald eyes blazing with magic. It was mostly her own, but he could see that his magic had permeated her body and spun around her, the runes now blazing with light. They shifted and locked into place as the familiar sensation of heat filled his groin.

"But, um...you could get pregnant," he stuttered, not sure how to tell her that they probably shouldn't swap souls. Did elves even have souls? How did that work?

"Elves don't get pregnant," she told him. "We're made, not born. Now fill me up with your steaming hot cum. I want to feel it leaking out of me like the dirty slut I am."

Surprised, he didn't resist when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up to him. When she kissed him, her legs tightened around his waist, her ankles not quite crossing. The magic was swirling around both of them now, and he was barely holding on.

Holly's eyes lit up, and she buried her face in his shoulder, her hot breath on his ear just before she bit him.

He roared when he came, and the magical lights dimmed as a maelstrom of energy only he could see settled around the two of them. A bright light emanated from Holly's chest, and a mote the size of a firefly emerged from it. A similar mote appeared from him, only this one was blue. The two of them fluttered around each other before swapping places.

A ripple of energy went through the room, like a massive wave in a small pond. It rebounded off of the walls and sank back into the two of them, vanishing as the magical runes on Holly's chest smoldered through her clothing, then disappeared. She was growling now, her pussy squeezing him every couple of seconds.

Yuki is gonna be so mad at me, he thought. So much for watching who he came in.

Holly had an intense look on her face as she rolled her hips, using his shoulders to support her weight. There was a scary determination there, almost as if he was being challenged. The elf licked her lips, revealing that her upper lip had blood on it from when she bit him.

The magic circling them suddenly vanished, and Holly let out a moan before falling limp onto the counter, a satisfied grin pasted on her face. Her legs released him, and he pulled his cock out of her then watched in horror as a massive amount of shimmering cum leaked onto the floor, splattering everywhere.

He flinched when the door to the kitchen opened, but was relieved to see it was Kisa and not Mrs. Claus.

"I fucking knew it," Kisa said, shaking her head. "I even thought to myself, 'nah, he isn't gonna fuck her, they should be fine together.'"

"She started it," he said, pushing Holly onto the counter so that she wouldn't fall. The elf giggled, her eyes frozen on some faraway scene. She was clearly in her own world now. "I wasn't even trying to seduce her, I promise."

"Damn, you wrecked her." Kisa hopped onto the counter and waved her hand in front of Holly's eyes. Seeing no response, she laughed and moved her hand to the pouch on Holly's waist. "Main reason I came down here was for these."

Kisa pulled a pair of earmuffs out, which she put on Holly. "Holly explained Naughty Sickness a bit. When they get caught up in something, they go all out. I could tell you two were banging, and came down to toss these on her before the two of you kicked off a week-long marathon session. Looks like there wasn't any need though."

Mike let out a sigh of relief, then looked down at the mess by his feet. "I don't suppose you know where the towels are."

"Just ask Mrs. Claus, she's right behind me." Kisa looked over at the door as Mike frantically hopped, trying to pull his pants back up. He slipped in his own cum and landed ass first on the floor. Kisa looked over the edge of the counter and laughed.

"I was just messing with you. Told them I was going to the bathroom and would be right back." She stuck her hand beneath the counter and opened one of the drawers. Inside was a set of small towels with Christmas trees embroidered on them. "Here."

Mike took the towel and cleaned up the floor first, mortified by how the surface seemed to shimmer afterward, despite his best efforts. Kisa helped adjust Holly's outfit, and the two of them moved the semi-conscious elf back into the living room. Holly kept giggling to herself and fluttering her eyelashes at Mike.

"You broke her," Kisa declared, then looked upstairs. "I'd better get back. Stay out of trouble this time?"

He shook his head. "I honestly can't make any promises. It's been a weird couple of days."

"It always is." She hopped onto a nearby table, putting her at eye level with him. She touched his chest and leaned forward to give him a kiss. "But, seriously. Stop fucking everyone you meet. Especially when I'm nearby, cause now I'm all hot and bothered."

"I'll keep that in mind." He watched her go, then looked over at the elf. Holly was watching him with that stupid grin. "You okay over there?"

She giggled, then winced, holding her stomach. "Ooh, I've never been so sore inside. But yes, I'll be fine. And Mike?"

"Hmm?" He sat down across from her, now wary. In a lot of ways, she really was like Tink. The thought made him touch his ear, which had already healed.

"I will not be waiting until next Christmas to do that again." Smirking, she pulled a cookie out of her belt and took a bite. "You can count on it."

❄️❄️❄️

Just a reminder that bedazzlers typically use glue. Please use skin-safe glue if you decide to bedazzle your pubes. If you have a partner who can't take a hint, maybe use a pattern like an arrow or something.

Thanks again for reading my story, I had a lot of fun writing this interaction between Mike and Holly. With a new ability to explore and Jack on a rampage, things are going to heat up fast for our heroes at the North Pole! Date for next chapter will be in the bio, or you can just follow me and get a notification, whatever is easier.

Don't forget to leave some stars on the way out, and maybe do something nice for yourself! Kindness can be a form of self-care, people!

~Annabelle Hawthorne