Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers

Suddenly she pulled the comforter off of me.

"Okay, Mister. This isn't working. You have way too many clothes on and your jeans feel rough against my legs," she stated emphatically. "Stand up for a minute," she demanded.

I wasn't sure what she had in mind, but I complied with her wishes. I stood in front of her as she threw the comforter aside and sat up in front of me. Without any hesitation she grabbed my belt buckle and began to undo my belt. I looked down into the deep delicious cleavage allowed by my angle from above and her skimpy top and felt a rush of arousal snake through my body.

"These are coming off, mister. I hope you don't mind," she stated for the record.

I didn't mind, but I'm not sure I could have put up much of a fight even if I had. She wasn't doing this in a particularly sexy way; she just wanted me out of my pants and was determined to make that happen. She unzipped the fly, grabbed the waistband of my jeans and pulled down. I could tell it wasn't the first time she'd removed a pair of jeans.

I was wearing a tight pair of light gray boxer briefs that were one of my favorites. They were super comfortable, but I also loved the way they collected my cock and balls into a tight round contained package. This fact was not lost on Lanie as I saw her eye the considerable bulge tucked neatly away beneath the smooth stretchy fiber of my underwear. I wasn't hard by any stretch, but I was beginning to get somewhat aroused. I stepped out of my jeans and she tossed them unceremoniously to the side.

"There. Is that better?" she asked as she scooted back to where she'd been under the comforter. I saw her eyes wander down and ogle my package with a lusty grin. She held up my side so I could settle in next to her.

"Much," I agreed. This time as she cuddled up next to me again, I put my arm over her head and around her far shoulder and arm. This allowed her to snuggle much closer as she slid her leg up on mine again, her head resting on my chest. Now we were skin on skin and much closer than before.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "I love to cuddle."

"I can see that. Cuddle all you want, Lanie. I'm at your service." I was now wearing only my briefs and a tight white tee shirt. We went back to watching the movie, but now I was very aware of a couple things.

First, my right arm had a lot more freedom of movement now and I could touch her side, her hips, her arms and her shoulder. I could even touch her hair. And I did all of that as we lay there. I loved feeling the tautness of her fine body underneath the little top she was wearing. She felt so warm snuggled up against me.

The second thing I was aware of was her touching me. She moved her right hand all over my chest. She started out with just a little exploration, but as we continued to watch the movie, her hand began to wander far and wide.

"Mmm, you're in good shape, Michael. Tight abs there, bro. Do you work out?" she inquired softly.

"There's a gym in our office complex. So, yes. I spend a fair amount of time there," I responded.

"Well, it shows."

Her hand slid down to my hips and she touched my briefs.

"These feel silky smooth. I like touching them," she stated as she slid her hand along my side from the waistband to the bottom at mid-thigh, only inches from my now hardening shaft. Her soft touch was beginning to arouse me and I was starting to hope she'd keep exploring and eventually touch the growing bulge in my underwear.

"Isn't this more comfortable than those stuffy old jeans?" she asked.

"Definitely," I agreed. "I think I'm becoming a cuddle convert."

"Good," she replied. "Nothing like being under a warm comforter with a nice fire and a sexy man."

"For you, maybe. I'd rather be under the comforter with my sexy step-sister," I joked. She laughed in return and gave me a squeeze.

Her top had ridden up a bit given her position, so my right hand began to explore the exposed flesh of her side and tummy as we both pretended to watch the screen. But, the truth was we were both getting preoccupied by the other's touch. I could have easily reached around to cradle the fullness of her right breast, but I resisted being too forward until the time was right. But that time felt like it was approaching rapidly. Even now I was beginning to graze the soft swell of her right boob as my hand wandered up and down her side. I was dying to feel the weight and fleshiness of her bosom.

"Yeah, this cuddling stuff is alright. Long live pajama parties!" I cheered.

"See? I told you so. Glad you're enjoying yourself, Michael. This is a nice way to spend the holidays."

Her touching was getting to me now. Her fingertips were lightly grazing up and down my body, but avoiding my hardening cock and I was now aching for her to touch me there. I encouraged her with my own touch and nuzzling my lips in her hair. I knew she was going to get there eventually, but she knew how to tease and work slowly; that was for sure.

"Lanie?"

"Mmhmm?"

"I want you to touch me," I whispered.

"I am touching you," she replied, tongue in cheek. I couldn't play this game anymore. I needed her to touch my cock.

"I want you to touch me everywhere," I stated for the record.

"Mmm. I don't know, Michael. Should I?" She was a merciless tease as her hand came closer and closer, just grazing the edge of my thickened member. "Where is it that you want me to touch you, bro? Tell your little sister."

"My cock, Lanie. I want you to touch it," I pleaded.

With a touch as light as a feather she began to outline the edge of the fully formed bulge in my briefs. I was rock hard now and my erection was angled off at a forty five degree angle.

"Here?" she asked innocently.

"Yesss," I replied.

She was touching me now, finally, but with a feathery grip so light that I ached for more. Slowly, very slowly, she became more aggressive. Her palm cupped my balls and squeezed lightly before her fingers dragged up the length of my brief encased erection.

"Oh my, Michael. You're a big boy. And you're very hard, baby."

I felt I had license to touch her now and my hand scooped around and cupped the softest boob I had ever had in my hand. My fingertips quickly found her distended nipple and now both of us were aching for more. Her reaction to my breast massage was a clear indication that she was beginning to enjoy this manual exploration as much as I was. I felt her give my dick a hard squeeze as she began to rub her palm up and down my length.

"Mmm, you're so hard, Michael. Who knew my step-bro was so big and thick," she gasped. "I like thick."

Suddenly she threw the comforter back, sat up and swung a leg over my body. She pulled the comforter over her shoulders, covering us in a sort of tent, and straddled my lap. I felt her sit down on my cock and she reached down to straighten me out so I was straight up and down. She ground her pussy down on my rearranged cock and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to touch me too, Michael." As she said this she let go of the blanket and let it fall away. As she looked at me she grabbed the bottom of her tight top and began to pull it up. As the full bottoms of her breasts came into view, she stopped for effect. I was mesmerized and she was playing me for all she was worth. She jiggled them slightly and giggled. And then, with an upward flourish, she pulled her top up and released her breasts.

They flopped down with a fleshy bounce and I was suddenly face to face with the most beautiful pair of tits I had ever seen. They were full and round and swayed as she moved into position, hovering above me. She pulled the top up over her head and threw it aside, her breasts shimmying with each movement.

"Oh, my God, Lanie. I've been dreaming of what your tits would look like. They're..." I was at a loss for words. "They're beautiful," I whispered as I cradled their fleshy softness in the palms of my hands.

Her breasts were certainly a solid D cup and hung provocatively from her torso. Her nipples were on the large side for such a slender girl and very smooth and pink. Her tips were visibly distended and looked like they were aching to be sucked. But, more than anything, it was the way her breasts hung and jiggled with each movement that had me totally transfixed.

I was half laying down on the sofa, my head propped against the back cushion and my feet firmly planted on the floor. Lanie knelt above me and sat down on my cock, snuggling down onto my length. I could feel the heat and wetness of her pussy as she ground down on me. She leaned forward so we were face to face, her lips inches from mine. I felt so close to her at that moment.

"I've wanted to kiss you from the moment I saw you standing in the kitchen the other night," she whispered.

"What's stopping you, then?" I replied. She smiled.

"Nothing." She leaned down and our mouths met in the gentlest kiss possible, our lips barely touching. At the same time it was like we'd plugged into some kind of underground electrical pulse. As our kiss slowly increased in intensity, I felt her begin to grind her pussy ever so subtly against my raging erection. Her tongue came out to greet mine and our kissing began to gain speed like a runaway train. We turned our heads ninety degrees so our mouths meshed perfectly. We were both starting to breathe heavily now and our bodies rocked together, though still separated by her shorts and my briefs.

She pulled away from the kiss, still straddling me, and sat up straight. Her magnificent breasts were once more there for the taking, protruding so perfectly from her slender frame. Her tits curved seductively and her large nipples sat high on her upturned breasts. I was in heaven. She cupped them gently and bounced them up and down a few times. They were too big to be cradled by her small slender hands. I moaned my appreciation and she giggled in response. She let them go and leaned forward so they dangled right in front of me.

My hands reached up to fondle and squeeze the beautiful orbs that jiggled and hovered above me. I cradled her flesh and pinched her nipples, eliciting a whimper of arousal from my incredible step-sister. She continued to grind down on me and started to move back and forth, almost sliding along my flattened shaft.

"God, Lanie. You have the most beautiful tits. They're incredible," I gushed as I gazed in awe at her lovely breasts. I couldn't stop touching and feeling them; their softness and pliancy defied description. She was offering them to me and they were mine to play with on this wonderful evening.

"Lord, the guys at school must love these," I opined.

She smiled. "I haven't had any complaints that I can think of," she joked. "They're very sensitive," she said as I continued to play with them. I was alternating between feeling and fondling the soft fullness of her breasts with grazing and pinching her distended nipples. She clearly delighted in the attention. I loved slapping them ever so softly and watching them sway back and forth. She moaned her approval.

"Merry Christmas," she giggled.

"Best present EVER," I replied.

"Oh I've got a few more for you," she said.

"More tits? My God. Where?" I asked incredulously.

"No silly. More presents."

"Mmm, when do I get them?

"Soon," she replied, as she leaned forward, pulling up on her knees a bit and dangled her left breast inches from my mouth. She was offering me a taste and I partook. I stuck my tongue out and twirled it around her stiffened nipple. I pursed my lips and sucked it into my mouth, eliciting a low groan of appreciation and another round of grinding at our lower connection.

This new position allowed my hands a little more leeway as I reached behind to clasp her ass. I was not going to be able to get enough of this young woman or her body. My hands wandered everywhere - along her back, down the outside of her thighs, under the waistband of her shorty shorts to cup the upper slopes of her bubbly little butt. She offered me one breast, then the other, to suckle and lick and kiss. I was in a very happy place.

I was finally emboldened and turned on enough to reach down between her legs and gently cup the generous gap between her legs. Her shorts were completely soaked with hot juices and she gasped as she pulled her tit away from my mouth and closed her eyes. I squeezed what felt like very fleshy lips, still covered by a thin silky material.

Lanie suddenly got an evil grin, the first of many, and disengaged from our embrace.

"Time for another present," she cooed as she dismounted and kneeled between my spread legs. She began to drag her hanging breasts along my throbbing dick. She cupped her tit and directed the right nipple to rub along the length of my brief clad erection. She rubbed up and down a few times before palming the throbbing bulge in my briefs with the gentlest touch.

"Ohh," she exclaimed, rubbing the length of my shaft. "Is this a present for me?"

"Yup," I replied. "Just waiting to get unwrapped. Brought it all the way from Austin."

She smiled, but seemed to be in no hurry to unveil the rigid flesh barely encased in my briefs. Instead she continued to squeeze my package and slide her slender hand along the thick unmistakable bulge of my cock. I was coming to see that this girl was a tease of the first order. Finally, flashing that evil grin once again, she grasped the waistband of my tight boxer briefs and began to pull them down. The head of my throbbing cock emerged, followed by the tight sac of my balls. My cock, finally unleashed, bobbled skyward as she pulled my underwear down and off my legs.

"Oh my. What do we have here?" she asked, obviously delighted by the thick wavering erection towering before her. "Merry Christmas to me!" she exclaimed. I was so fucking hard and so very turned on. I wanted her to grab me and suck, but she had other ideas. She quickly tied up her long hair so it wouldn't get in the way of the action or the view.

For a minute or two, but what felt like an hour, she just moved her hands up and down my thighs, over my stomach, anywhere but my cock. She swooped in like she was going to take it in her mouth, only to veer away at the last minute and kiss just the tip. She gently cradled my ball sac as she looked up into my eyes and smiled.

"You are a delicious tease," I said. She smiled at what I knew she took as a compliment.

"Mmm, I knew you'd have a nice cock, Michael. It's beautiful," she whispered. "There must be some very happy ladies in Austin."

"A few," was all I could respond. I couldn't speak, quite honestly. I was dumbstruck watching and waiting for her to engage. She grabbed me at the root and guided the tip to her pursed lips; planting a gentle kiss on the frenulum as she smiled up at me with those big brown eyes. Then she began what had to be the most agonizingly wonderful combo blowjob and handjob I had ever received. She was in no hurry and was going to take her sweet time. I decided to relax and enjoy this wonderful moment.

"There's a word for what you're doing, you know," I said quietly.

"Yes, I know," she replied as she licked my length slowly, never taking her eyes of mine. "Edging, I believe," she added. She swooped over the top, went down a few inches, bobbed up and down several times with a juicy mouth, then let me pop out of her mouth while looking intently at me with pouty empty lips.

"God, Lanie. Where did you learn..."? I was cut off as she went low and began to lick my balls while slowly, impossibly slowly, jerking the top two inches with an encircled thumb and forefinger. She paused to answer, matter-of-factly.

"Senior year. My high school boyfriend. We were both virgins and were going to wait for Senior Prom night to have full blown sex, which we did in a hotel room in New York after the prom." She casually stroked me up and down as she relayed her story. "But all spring we concentrated on doing everything but. And we both learned how to take our time and enjoy touching and oral. And so..."

"You're magnificent, Lanie," I stated honestly. It was true. She was. "God bless your high school boyfriend," I grunted, barely able to form a sentence.

"I want you to come for me, Michael. I want to watch you and taste you," she said in this sexy voice as she returned to touching and kissing and sucking my cock. I was in a total and utter state of arousal. I felt completely relaxed, but also on the edge of my seat, literally. "Come for me, bro," she said.

So, I lay back and let her have her way with me. What lovely torture! I watched as she sucked my balls while stroking me, then switched it up and massaged both testicles while sucking me as gently and solidly as any woman ever had. And slowly and surely she kept increasing the pace, edging me toward climax. And once she knew I was closing in, as she felt my body tensing and my breathing get erratic, she pursed her lips on my frenulum and began an up and down motion with her lips and tongue. All the while she stared into my eyes, her slender manicured fingers gently wrapped around the base of my shaft. It was the most natural erotic thing in the world.

I began to twitch with delight and I lifted my ass off the couch to give her full access to my dick. I was edging toward explosion and she knew it. She was in complete control. Between the licking sounds and her little whimpers of delight, I was inching toward a massive climax.

"Oh fuck, Lanie. That's it - right there, don't stop! God damn, baby...ahh, sis," I shouted as I felt my body tense and my cock start to erupt.

The first spurt was a precursor; the second exploded up into the air, ropes of cum landing all over my chest as the even stronger third spurt erupted like a volcano. I managed a few aftershocks that added to the mess all over my body as Lanie never stopped her intense licking. As my spasms subsided she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned up any excess cum. Then she proceeded to kiss my stomach and chest, licking up every drop of my semen.

"Mmm, nice orgasm, bro. That was a lot of cum," she observed, as she returned to gently touching and licking my somewhat flaccid cock. "And such a nice cock, too. I love it."

"Well, you've had me going all week long," I said. Then I threw something out to gauge her reaction. "Especially after listening to you the other night."

"The other night?" she asked, furrowing her brow. "What do you mean?"

"The walls are thin, Lanie. What kind of vibrator were you using anyway?" I asked with a smile.

"You're fresh," she said with a light slap to my head. "Himm, I was trying to be quiet too. Oh, well," she shrugged. "Oh, that's just my little traveling buddy, a little pocket rocket," she added. "I love it."

"I could tell. Tell you what, I'm going to change up the music and add a log to the fire. Why don't you go get your little toy and bring it downstairs? I'd love to use it on you." I stood, my semi-flaccid cock dangling thickly.

"You would? Geez, I've never had a guy interested in doing that," she stated somewhat confused. She stood and I gazed at the perfection of her almost naked body.

"Well, I had a girlfriend a year or so ago that loved her toys and I learned to love using them on her. So, scoot," I said with a little slap to her cute little ass. "Oh, but we have to get rid of these first," I said grabbing her shorts. She stood facing away from me as I slid the tight little shorts down off her ass, tucking them under her bubble shaped cheeks. God, she had the roundest little butt. I lightly spanked her cheeks, admiring their soft tightness, then pulled her shorts down and off. She was now naked and facing toward the couch.

"Bend over," I instructed. She did as I asked, slightly spreading her legs as she placed her hands on the sofa cushion. I knelt behind her and spread her gorgeous cheeks. Her pussy and asshole peaked out at me and I ravaged them both with my tongue. I sucked and licked and probed with a pointed tongue and Lanie wiggled from the assault. I'd just had a small teasing appetizer and knew the main course would come later - and would be delicious.

gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers