Home for the Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,691 Followers

"Damn, you're a naughty big brother," she admonished as she pulled away and headed for the stairs. I watched the tight jiggle of her ass cheeks as she retreated, then tended to my duties. She returned a few minutes later with a tiny vibrator in her hand. Her tits bounced so free and loose as she returned to the sofa. As I poked the fire I told her to scooch down to the inside corner of the L-shaped couch.

I finished up and came walking back toward her, by cock swaying loosely as I walked. I saw Lanie watching me dangle. I sat down on the corner of the coffee table, facing Lanie; my legs spread and my cock hanging thick and full between my thighs. Lanie eyed me hungrily.

"Sit back and spread your legs, sis. I want to see you," I instructed. I think she liked being told what to do, so she reclined into the corner of the couch with a smile. She spread her long slender thighs and placed a foot on the edge of each cushion, opening her sex wide to me.

"I want to look at you, Lanie. Show me," I said.

She put her hands on her thighs and framed her glorious pussy. Her outer labia were two thick ridges of smooth hairless flesh, framing a pair of pale pink inner lips that were slightly splayed and barely hiding the cutest little button of a clit. She pulled the glistening pink skin slightly, opening herself up to me. I could see she was enjoying being on display and was not embarrassed in the slightest to be showing off her juicy cunt for my enjoyment.

"Here's your other Christmas present, Michael. But you're going to have to come and get it," she chided.

"Oh, I intend to, Lanie. But I'm enjoying looking at you. You have an amazingly beautiful body, sis. Has anyone ever told you that?"

"A few people, yes," she whispered, as she pulled on her lips and opened the depth of her hole. Her spread thighs were framing one of the most beautiful views I had ever witnessed. Her hole glistened with arousal and a bit of creamy juice had even dripped down into the tight light brown sphincter of her asshole. She looked incredibly edible, and I fully intended to taste her in good time. But watching her, for the moment, was a huge turn-on.

She touched her pussy as she watched me watch her. Any modicum of modesty was long gone as she spread her lips and opened her holes to my gaze. She rubbed her clit languidly and looked at me with lowered lids. Her pussy was gorgeous and she knew it. She curved her middle and ring finger together and stuck them far into her vagina, extracting them slowly, showing me that they were wet, then bringing them up to her mouth to taste herself. She looked into my eyes, then down at my dangling balls and shaft, hanging full and ready to re-engage.

"Mmm," she moaned under her breath. God, I needed to taste this girl.

I took the few steps to the couch and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I want to taste that sweet pussy, Lanie. I want you to come in my mouth," I suggested.

"You know where it is," she whispered in return.

I worked my way south, nibbling under her ear and along her neck before licking my way over her breasts, pausing briefly to suck each nipple. I descended further, taking my time as I wended my way down over the taut curves of her belly. Her hip bones were delicate protrusions, adding to the allure of her flat stomach and accentuating the glorious rise of her hairless mons. I could feel her lift her hips; giving me access; inviting me home.

I pulled back to just take in the glorious beauty of her delicate pink pussy. Her wide spread labia framed the most beautiful inner lips imaginable. Her pink hood was allowing the pearl of her clit to poke out ever so slightly. Her lips cascaded down either side, splaying open in furled ridges of succulence. It was such a tasty sight to behold.

Two of her fingers formed a vee and gently pulled her lips apart, displaying the deep intoxicating tunnel of her sex. I blew on her lips and then leaned to each side to softly kiss her inner thighs. If she could take her time, I could take mine too. And I was enjoying this display of womanly flesh far too much to rush things. I blew gently on her pussy and told her how beautiful she was. She responded by smiling and sliding two fingers back into her juicy hole. She held forth her retracted fingers for me to taste. I obliged and took my time sucking her fingers.

But I needed to go to the source. No second hand pussy juice for me, thank you very much. I leaned down low and looked up into her sultry eyes with my lips barely an inch from her sex. I reached out my tongue, as my eyes locked on hers and, ever so gently, licked her clit with the very tip of my tongue. She squirmed with appreciation as she lifted her hips up further. My hands slipped below to cup her soft ass cheeks as I opened my mouth and French kissed her wide open cunt.

She gasped and ground her groin into my face as my tongue began to probe and explore her depths. I was noisy, moaning with delight and slurping on the mingling of saliva and female lubrication. God, she tasted good.

I pulled back, put one hand under each knee and pushed back. I knew she'd be flexible, and she was. I pushed her back so that her pussy and asshole were on complete and unfettered display. Her inner lips were distended with arousal and her entire pussy shone with the flow of her juices. Suddenly my mouth was everywhere - licking her juicy hole, sucking on her flared lips, probing deeply into her hot core. And I couldn't stop there. The tight sphincter of her puckered little asshole was too alluring to ignore. I buried my tongue as deep as it would go and began to tongue fuck her sweet little anus with gusto.

She hissed her approval through clenched teeth. "Oh, you dirty fucker, Michael. You're tongue fucking my ass, brother! Fuck, that feels amazing."

I flashed back to watching Lanie walk in the house just a week ago - my innocent young step-sister. Now she was bent back over herself and I was tonguing her asshole and she was loving it. I can't say this is what I had expected on my visit home, but it surely was a pleasant surprise.

I reached back for the little pocket rocket she had left on the coffee table and turned it on. I returned to lick her ass and pussy and reached over her leg to guide the little vibrating cylinder directly over her clit. I needed to watch my handiwork at this point, so I replaced my tongue with two fingers and inserted them deep into her slippery hole as I slowly rolled the rocket back and forth over her clit. I curled my fingers upwards and found the forward walls of her smooth inner flesh. She was dripping and moaning as the little rocket buzzed.

Once I was dialed in I began to wiggle my fingers and move the vibrator ever so slowly, gauging her reaction and trying to find that perfect rhythm - just enough to tap into her own inner rhythm, but very conscious of not overdoing it. I could tell by the way her body reacted and her telltale moans that I had found just the right groove. I loved watching her clutch the cushions, her breasts shimmying as her body reacted strongly to the manual stimulation coupled with the buzzing bullet. She was chasing an orgasm and it was my full intention to get her there.

"Come for me, Lanie. Come for your bro," I urged. Her eyes were shut tight and her mouth was open as she began to utter unintelligible moans of delight, urging me on. My fingers began to elicit that squelching sound that so often portends the juicy flow of a powerful orgasm. And as I talked softly to her, I felt her body tense and her hips rise up to meet me.

What a beautiful sight at that moment to see my step-sister in the moment before she let go. I could feel it coming and then with a shudder and guttural scream of delight, her entire body shook with a powerful climax that pulsed through every pore of her beautiful being. It was a rare pleasure to watch her orgasm at my hands. As I felt her throb through the final throes of pleasure, I pulled the rocket away from her groove, exposing the pink wet flower of her sex. Damn, she was fine.

I slowed my fingers to a crawl and then eased them out of her soaking wet cavern. I turned the rocket off and placed it on the coffee table before returning to my viewpoint between her long splayed legs. Her pussy glistened with the moist afterglow of a very juicy orgasm. Her inner thighs were painted with the evidence of her flow and I gazed at the open flower of her sexual core.

"Fuck, Michael," she crooned. "Damn, bro. That was amazing."

"Just repaying you for your lovely presents," I replied. "There's more where that came from. That was just a stocking stuffer."

"Mmm, speaking of being stuffed," she said. Lanie pushed off the sofa and pulled me to the place where she'd been sitting. My cock was hanging heavy, but was primed for another round and she knew it. I layed back and my dick hung thick and ready as she lifted it and wrapped her slender fingers around the girth of my shaft. With lazy strokes, seductive eye contact and a swirling tongue, she slowly brought me back to full erection.

"Damn, Michael. This cock is so fine, baby. Your baby step-sister needs a ride."

"I was going to put a bow on it for you, but since you already know what it is, I guess..."

"Yeah, let's skip the formalities," she stated as she stroked me with an expert touch - not too soft and slow, not too hard and fast. She used a languid hand motion that soon had me hard as a rock again. She leaned over and took control. As her gorgeous full tits dangled below her torso, she looked me in the eyes and jerked my cock up and down. With each up stroke her hand hit her hanging left breast and it bounced and jiggled. This was pure visual seduction and it was working. I couldn't take my eyes off of what she was doing.

With little fanfare she stood, crawled up on the couch and straddled me. She reached down between her legs with a determined look and guided the head of my erection to her steamy hole. Her gorgeous tits were right in my face as I felt her let go and sink down just an inch.

"Mmm. I need my older step-bro's cock...inside me," she whispered.

"It's all yours, baby," I answered. "Merry Christmas!"

With that she let go, placed her hands on the back of the sofa and sank down on me. We both gasped together. It took her a few goes, but before long she was completely impaled on my throbbing erection and she began to bounce up and down with a desperate need. There was something so wrong about what we were doing. But, it felt so fucking right.

"Fuck, you're so big bro. It feels so good!" she seethed as she began to ride and fuck me with fervor. She wasn't kidding around. She was rising up until just the tip was grabbed by her slippery lips before slamming down hard and bottoming out. That lovely sound of wet flesh slapping against another began to permeate the room as she rode me like she'd never have cock again. She began to moan and each downward stroke elicited a deep grunt as the air was forced out of her body.

She grabbed my head with both hands and began to kiss me deeply as she switched to a back and forth grinding motion. Damn, what were they teaching the girls at college these days? She was fucking me with an abandon that I hadn't experienced all that many times. She was a natural. I alternated between playing with her heaving tits and grabbing her bottom to guide her up and down the pole she was riding. What a sight we must have made right at that moment. Wasn't it good that Frank and Marilyn were miles away right now and not a threat to walk in on their progeny fucking up a storm?

"You on the pill, baby sis?" I questioned.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Cum inside me, Michael. Deep!" she urged.

I intended to comply, but it was time to switch it up. I needed to be more in control. I needed to be the one slamming it home. I grabbed her ass and threw her over on the couch.

"Ohhhh, my!" she cried. "Taking control, are we?"

I didn't answer. Or, I should say, I answered with my cock. She spread her legs wide, one on the sofa and one on the floor, as I plunged home in one sweet deep thrust.

"Awwww, fuck!" she screamed. I hooked my right elbow under her left knee to pull her up and open. Then I reared back and began to fuck my baby step-sister like this was the normal thing step siblings do to one another over the holidays. I propped myself into a perfect position where I knew she could feel every fucking inch as I pounded her into the couch - over and over again. My balls were tightly slapping against her ass as I found my rhythm and drove it home, which was, in fact, where I was.

"Yes, baby. Harder. Fuck! Deeper...yesss." Lanie was on fire and taking every thrust and every inch like a pro. She may have only been a sophomore, but she fucked well beyond her years.

I pushed up on my arms and looked down as I thrust. There is nothing I love more than seeing my lover's tits bounce and shimmy from my fuck. Lanie's beautiful bust was shaking wildly in tight round circles as I fucked her. Her encouraging words just made me go faster...harder...deeper. And that is clearly just what she wanted. I wanted to cum inside her - fill her with my seed.

But not yet. One more stop. I pulled out and grabbed her legs and twisted. She knew exactly what I wanted and turned over willingly. She placed her head on the sofa and planted her knees on the sofa cushion, her ass high in the air, and waited for me to enter her from behind. For a moment I pondered exploring her ass. But we were in a rhythm and I figured I'd go down that road another time. Right now, I needed to be back in her pussy.

"Mmm, big bro gonna fuck me doggy?" she asked rhetorically, already knowing the answer..

"You know it," was all I could say as I guided my hard wet cock to that lovely pink slice of love. I teased her with the tip, dipping it in and out and along her heavenly slit. Then, just as she was getting used to the peripheral tease, I grabbed her hips, reared back, and slammed into her as hard as I could. She was wet and willing and grunted her approval.

"Ahhhh, fuck. Michael. Yesss!!" What more encouragement does a man need? She felt so tight, but so well lubricated and ready. I pulled her ass to me and bottomed out, wiggling my hips to make the point. I circled my motion and felt my cock swirling deep inside her pussy. She felt it too.

I was looking down at the exquisite shape of her hips and ass, tapering down to the tiniest waist. It was a vision from heaven and I felt like I was encased in silken flesh. I stared down at her bottom as it jiggled with each deep thrust. She was on the receiving end now and loving every pump. Our rhythm picked up pace and pretty soon we were banging hard and as deep as I could go. My lower hips were slapping against her ass in a relentless rhythmic bang. She kept pushing back as if she couldn't get enough. This only inspired me to give her more and more.

At some point we reached that epic draw where two people are totally in sync and fucking with an abandon that can only be sustained long enough to reach release. We were rapidly approaching climax and we both knew it.

It wasn't the physical motion that drove us over the edge. It was the sights and smells and sounds of our sex that pushed us both to our second release. I'm not sure which of us screamed louder; not that it mattered. It was a cacophony of slapping skin, grinding grunts and pummeling flesh that brought us each to a synchronized and very powerful orgasm. Lanie was flowing like a river at this point and I emptied myself into her. That very moment of mutual release was, and always will be, the highlight of that Christmas visit home.

We collapsed, literally, on the leather sofa - both of us panting and groaning. Step siblings shouldn't return for the holidays and fuck like this! But we did. We had. And we would again.

That night was momentous on so many levels. Once we had exchanged fleshly gifts, there was no turning back. We fucked all night long - finally falling asleep in the wee hours up in her bedroom. A few hours of rest and we were back at it, knowing our parents would be home by the early afternoon. By the time they did arrive, the house was back in order and no one would have guessed that we had been fucking up a storm only hours earlier.

It was very difficult to say goodbye two days later. But life goes on and we both needed to get back to our daily lives and routines. As crazy as it had been, we both kept it in perspective. We were two people at very different points in our lives and we had taken advantage of a wonderful moment in time.

Lanie and I had crossed a line that we would cross two more times in the years to come. While those moments would be few and far between, we had established a private connection now that we took advantage of when we could. And even though we both went our separate ways after the holidays - she back to school and me back to Austin - we kept in touch in a very sexy way.

Our physical relationship ebbed some years later after we met respective mates. That made continuing our sibling connection impossible, and immoral, to be honest. But our times together before we both went our separate ways were absolutely mind-blowing. And that first connection - that first fuck over the holidays - alone in the house I grew up in - will forever - and ever - be emblazoned in my mind as one of those sexual memories that floats me to sleep at night.

gapster7
gapster7
1,691 Followers