Home for the Holidays Ch. 11-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kenna," he growled but he pulled back into the driveway and sprang out, locking the front door.

"What about Mom and Dad, they're going to want to know."

"You've got your cell phone, call them," he said as he threw the car into reverse again.

Four hours later and I was ready to call it quits. Mom was holding my hand and Nick was behind me, holding me. "I can't do this."

"Yes, you can," Nick said.

"No, it's too hard," I said, moaning as another contraction ripped through my belly.

"Okay, one good push here," my doctor said. "I can see hair."

I took a deep breath, holding it while I pushed. I felt a burning pain and then a small squeaky cry came from between my thighs.

"Okay," the doctor said. "One more push and we'll get to meet this young man." I pushed, wanting the pain to stop and then it did and I felt a huge relief, bigger than I'd ever felt before. The doctor rose up, placing my son on my belly and I automatically put my arms around him, holding him gently against me.

"Oh, he's beautiful," I said. He was, no matter that he was streaked with blood and his head was shaped like an egg, his face squished up and red from crying. I held my son and he was the most beautiful child on earth.

"Do you have a name for him?" the nurse asked while the doctor still worked between my legs. I looked up at Nick and nodded.

"Douglas James Grenfield," he said.

My mom's eyes widened and she gazed down at her grandson. "Your father is going to love that," she said simply.

I sighed, happy and tired. Who would have thought that all the events that had led up to these wonderful days started with one single phone call and a trip home for the holidays?