All Comments on 'Home on Leave'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful!!!

This is a story of what a loving wife really is all about!!

JakeRiversJakeRiversover 15 years ago
Sweet story, Jack!

Too many of the soldiers get a Dear John letter ... this is way better than that!

Great job of catching the sense of anticipation along with the anticipatory sadness of the next separation.

Regards, Jack

sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
Seeing as your a regular writer, I guess we might

forgive your mistake. Maybe you and other great authors are forgetting about what many people feel is supposed to be the theme of this category. To them, this area is designed for crappy, non-erotic betrayal stories that, for some reason, have the name "Loving Wives" attached to them.

Thank you for submitting this wonderful story. It was extremely refreshing after most of the other stories here.

Executive GentExecutive Gentover 15 years ago
Great!!!

It's refreshing to see that this category isn't always full of adulterous stories, a wonderful tale, which is sympathetically written and describes the way she feels about her husband. It was a shame it wasn't a little longer and we could learn more about their reunion, truly excellent, thankyou.

EG

bornagainbornagainover 15 years ago
Really Hot Jack

Jack that was much better than those stories of a wife that comes to pick up her husband then he finds out she is screwing the whole town while he was away fighting over seas.

Miss JaneMiss Janeover 15 years ago
Amazing

This is truly a story of unbridled passion and lust, and that it is dedicated to our armed services makes it a winner. It was amazing. Very nice job.

KRD19254KRD19254over 6 years ago

Hooyay! I just wish all wives thought that way.

[I'm an ex-Vietnam Vet who came home wounded for Christmas (from covert combat) to discover his HOT wife was missing from our Wisconsin home town. Finally locating her via the Navy - as she was using her Orange Dependent ID in Pearl Harbor. I realized what happen she she ran into the arms of my x-best-friend (12yrs our senior) who was having an affair with her while we were training at Great Lakes. Now being stationed in San Diego allowed ample distance for them never to worry --- until my ship went on RIMPAC and parked alongside his ship. Since his ship was outboard and my more Sr. Captain was pissed - guess who never was allowed to cross our quarterdeck to the pier while we were in port? His Captain was quite pissed being told about him living with a married dependent (not his wife) and she was no longer allowed to visit him on his duty days aboard ship. I was told he eventually got busted from E4 to E3, why I'll never know. I did bump into her in front of the International Market Place in Wikiki and she almost fainted - he had her so convinced that I'd beat her up or worse. I convinced her we had to talk and selected an open sidewalk restaurant to sit and chat. She was sorry and wanted to come back.... Well a month later she called to tell me she couldn't or wouldn't - later I found out why in the divorce papers. She was now pregnant.

Of course at the ripe old age of 20, I was a basket case. My wife, my 3yr high school nympho sweetheart dumped me. I had nothing to live for, so I volunteered back to Nam, to save some other poor sailors marriage in keeping him out of the shit. I came so very close to never coming home again, but I didn't care. As you see luck or skilled-luck allows me write this.]

I made frucked-E7/Chief in 8yrs (but being 2mo shy of 24mo to be official) that pissed me off so I flipped the bird to the USN at the hump, (10yrs). I left wearing khaki.

To all you Military wives I can tell you one FACT - when we are not in the shit, all we ever think about and what drives us to be smart is getting back into your safe arms. And the embrace of our children - it is the only time we truly feel SAFE and complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey KRD19254

Thanks for sharing your story with us, man.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for a great story about a loving service wife. They are far more numerous than LW would have you believe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

What a real loving marriage should be like. Thank you for a great story.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 4 years ago
Beautiful!

Superb story!

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Great story

A great story about the kind of wife a serviceman should come home to.

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Now that was some very hot welcome home.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Who would have believed that a LW story had a deployed soldier came home to a wife that wasn't cheating on him. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love and devotion between a husband and wife, mixed in with great passion, so beautiful. Thank you for giving us a devoted couple.

LoejtcLoejtc10 months ago

Wonderful story about a faithful wife.

Why are most of the “similar” stories about unfaithful wives?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Shocking. An army wife who doesn't cheat while her husband is deployed. Even more shocking, she's an estate agent and is not cheating.

Well done Sharon

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

What's literotica. coming to, a true Loving WIfe in the Loving WIfe section, that must be a first, so makes it well deserving of 5* for that alone.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

A stone cold 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous