Home Sweet Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Jill moved up to the couch and sat sideways with her back against the arm and her legs across Dana' still spread thighs. Jill's chin and her cheeks around her mouth were covered with Dana's pussy juices and they glistened in the light as she moved. Jim wished he could capture the image before him now as it was far sexier than any magazine or porno shot he had ever seen. Dana and Jill didn't move much for a minute or two. Dana slowly stroked Jill's legs and they each seemed to be recovering from their encounter. Dana began to stir first and she slid Jill's legs off hers and placed them on the couch. She then leaned over Jill and began kissing her stomach. Both women were now periodically glancing over at Jim as Dana continued to explore Jill. Dana sat up slightly and held Jill's small breasts in her hands. Jim was fascinated as his wife's fingers caressed Jill's tits and teased Jill's nipples. The women continued glancing at Jim as their foreplay continued as they both seemed additionally turned on by his presence.

"I'm ready, fuck me," Jill whispered as Dana continued teasing her nipples. Instead of lowering her head to Jill's pussy as she had just done for her, Dana rose to her knees and reached behind the couch. With one hand still out of sight behind the couch she spread Jill's legs with her other hand until one of Jill's legs lay straight along the couch where the back and seat met and her other foot was on the floor. With this position Jim could see Jill's pussy lips and the heavy wetness that waited for Dana's attention.

When Dana's other hand came back into view Jim gasped. She held a silver vibrator probably 5 or 6 inches long. Dana twisted the unit on and proceeded to tease Jill's thighs and stomach with it. "Fuck me with that thing, fuck me now," Jill pleaded as she seemed ready for the teasing to end. As she looked at Jim, Dana lowered the vibrator to Jill's pussy and slid the entire length of the unit into her in one smooth motion. Jim had never seen anything like this and would never have imagined Dana fucking another woman with a vibrator while he watched. Dana's attentions shifted back to Jill's pussy and she began fucking her in earnest with the vibrator. Jim again couldn't help but think Dana looked comfortable and practiced as she fucked Jill. Dana leaned forward and sucked a nipple into her mouth as she continued to pump the fake dick.

"Faster," Jill moaned and Dana quickly upped the speed of her thrusts. Dana released Jill's nipple and focused on fucking Jill. Jill began bucking her hips to match Dana's rhythm and Jim suspected she was close to cumming. Looking at Jim Dana licked her lips purposefully and lowered her head to Jill's pussy. Dana lowered her mouth to Jill's clit and teased it with her tongue as she continued pumping the vibrator into her. Jill groaned at Dana's teasing and threw her arms back behind her head as she became oblivious to everything but the sensations Dana was giving her pussy. Dana continued teasing Jill's clit as Jill moved closer and closer to cumming. Finally Jill's body tensed and she practically screamed, "Yes!" and started cumming. Dana continued teasing her clit and pumping the vibrator as she came. As Jill's orgasm began to pass Dana sat back and watched her lover. She continued fucking her with the vibrator and gradually slowed her pace as Jill's orgasm finished and she relaxed back into the couch. Finally Dana let the vibrator slip out of Jill's pussy and she dropped it on the floor in front of them.

Dana moved up to more of a sitting position and began kissing Jill softly. This kiss was much slower and more tender than their previous kisses. This was the kiss of two lovers who had just shared each other completely. The kiss lasted for several minutes as the two women gentled explored each other with their lips and their hands.

The show Dana was staging for him was amazing but Jim briefly wondered when she was going to release the cum that was waiting to erupt from his almost painfully erect cock. He looked down at his cock and noticed the tip was covered in clear pre-cum and that a small pool of pre-cum had formed on the chair in front of him. He wondered if he could get so turned on like this that he would just cum without being touched. Is that what Dana intended to find out?

After several more minutes of kissing and cuddling the women rose off the couch. Dana reached behind the couch and pulled out two silk robes. Each woman put on a robe and with a quick kiss Jill headed toward the stairs. As she ascended the stairs she looked back and said, "Bye Jim, great to meet you." She winked and blew him a kiss before adding, "Have fun with Nick." With that she turned and disappeared up the stairs.

Before Jim had time to process Jill's parting comment Dana asked, "Well, what do you think so far?"

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," Jim honestly replied. Jim's brain suddenly snapped back to Jill's comment and he blurted out, "Who's Nick?"

"You'll see," she replied and again Jim thought he picked up a lusty gleam in her eye. Jill's comment seemed to support Jim's suspicions that Dana was planning some sort of encounter with either herself, him, or both of them with another man. If those were her intentions she had prepared him perfectly. Watching Dana and Jill together had not only fulfilled a huge fantasy for him but it had also left him so horny he was willing to try just about anything for relief. Still, his stomach was tied up in knots and he had a huge lump in his throat from his nerves at figuring he would be having sex with another man.

Dana stared at Jim and watched as he tried to process Jill's comment. The knowing smile on her face betrayed nothing of her plans, but the look in her eyes made it clear to Jim that she was enjoying his confusion. "Don't worry lover," she counseled, "I know you'll enjoy yourself."

With that she moved over toward the bar and Jim watched her intently as she moved. He stared at Dana's body, covered as it was with the loosely tied robe that extended to about the middle of her thigh. Neither of them worked out religiously or was overly careful of what they ate, but they tried to keep themselves in decent shape and were generally successful. Dana probably weighed more than the "experts" said was normal for her 5'9" frame, but she carried herself very well and didn't need to be embarrassed at the beach or with any other revealing clothing. Still, however, she had always been pretty self-conscious of her image and tended to avoid overly tight or revealing clothes, much to Jim's disappointment.

He stared lustfully as she leaned over to pour herself a fresh glass of wine and her left breast spilled out of her robe. The robe stayed parted as she stood up leaving her breast and erect nipple exposed to his hungry stare. She left the robe open for a few seconds as she looked at him and established eye contact. With her free hand she slowly reached up and softly caressed her breast before pinching and pulling on her nipple to exaggerate its erect condition. She smiled as Jim moaned lustily at her. Dana then covered herself with the robe just as Jim became aware of someone entering the basement.

He looked up at the stairs hoping to see Jill again, but he knew that Nick was entering the room. As Nick reached the bottom stair and came into his view he inhaled sharply in shock. Walking over to he and Dana was another woman and not the man that Jim expected to see. Dana had moved back to the couch and was filling a glass of wine for the stranger.

This woman was a beauty, but completely different from Jill or Dana. She was much younger than Jim and Dana and looked like she had probably just graduated college. She had fiery red hair with lots of curls. When she turned to sit on the couch Jim saw that her hair went down to about the middle of her back. She was quite tall, probably around 6', although it was hard to gauge as she wore platform sandals with tall soles that only added to her height. She looked very athletic and fit, but not a runner or endurance athlete sort of fitness. Instead, she looked like the kind of woman who played softball, field hockey, or perhaps some other sport that combined strength and speed. Her shoulders were broad and her arms and legs looked strong. She definitely had a big frame, but she was obviously fit and in great shape.

She slowly glided over to the couch and took a seat next to Dana. She took the glass of wine that Dana offered and took a large sip. "Jim, I'd like you meet another of our new neighbors, Nic," Dana said.

"Nick?" Jim replied in amazement.

"It's short for Nicola," Nic replied as she seemed to be enjoying the effect her entrance had on Jim. "Nic is a nickname I picked up as a kid and it stuck."

A pause followed where Jim's nerves at meeting 'Nick' disappeared. "Not what you were expecting?" Dana teased.

"Um, not exactly. Although I must say this is much better than I could have hoped for," Jim replied.

"Good," Dana said before she turned her attention to Nic. Dana set her glass down and got up off the couch. She walked behind the couch and placed her hands on Nic's shoulders. Nic smiled and moaned softly as Dana began to massage her shoulders and neck. Dana's touch was soft and slow and was clearly meant to arouse rather than relax.

Jim watched closely as Dana's hands slid over Nic's bare shoulders and neck. In addition to her platform sandals Nic was wearing a very tight black spaghetti strap top and a skin tight pair of jeans. As with many redheads her face, shoulders, and arms were covered in freckles. Jim watched as the freckles of her arms, neck, and shoulders disappeared from sight under Dana's hand only to reappear a few seconds later as her hands moved.

As the massaged continued Dana's hands began to explore the exposed skin on Nic's chest. Nic's tits were in keeping with the rest of her frame, which meant they were large. A small amount of cleavage peaked out of her top as it strained to hide her soft flesh. Nic's tits were even larger than Dana's and Jim was practically salivating at the thought of seeing them naked.

Dana continued her massage but was careful to keep her touch only to the skin that Nic's outfit revealed. She never let her fingers wander over Nic's tits much to Jim's dismay. Dana whispered softly to Nic and she replied by lying down on the couch on her back. She lifted a leg up to Dana as Dana continued her massage on Nic's legs. Again, Dana's touch was soft and tender as she explored every part of Nic's long and strong legs through her jeans. Dana's fingers would move up to the middle of Nic's thighs, but never higher. By this point Jim wasn't sure if Dana meant to tease him or Nic more, but clearly her actions were affecting them both. The massage concluded with Nic having her legs spread so one leg was thrown over the back of the couch and one leg was tucked up against her ass on the couch. Dana was leaning over the back of the couch and was massaging Nic's inner thighs.

After lingering on her inner thighs for a couple of minutes Dana's hands softly slid down the length of Nic's leg that was thrown over the back of the couch. When she reached the foot she gently pulled the sandal off her foot and dropped it to the floor. Nic raised her other foot up to Dana and Dana similarly removed the second sandal. After she removed the second sandal Dana held Nic's foot in the air and lowered her face toward it. She paused for a moment to establish eye contact with Jim and deliberately held the eye contact as she sucked Nic's big toe into her mouth. Dana used her lips and tongue to explore Nic's toe in the same manner that she knew Jim loved. Jim was going wild watching Nic's toenail, painted with red polish, disappear under Dana's tongue or between her lips.

Dana released the toe and moved around to the front of the couch. Her robe had opened up during her massage and hung loosely off her shoulders revealing her tits and pussy to Jim as she walked. She dropped the robe to the floor completely exposing herself to Nic and Jim as she took Nic's hand and helped her up off the couch. Dana guided Nic over toward where Jim was restrained and stopped her a few feet in front of him. Dana stepped behind Nic and again started massaging the taller woman's shoulders. This time Dana's hands quickly left the shoulders and moved down Nic's sides before wrapping around her stomach. Dana played with Nic's stomach for a few moments and raised her top slightly so she could massage her bare skin. Finally, Dana's hands moved up from her stomach and she cupped one of Nic's large tits in each hand. Jim groaned and Nic sighed as Dana began massaging her ample tits.

Dana's hands again wandered down Nic's stomach and both moved beneath her top. Jim hoped Dana would remove the top so he could see more of Nic, but instead her hand slid around to Nic's back and moved upwards. With a quick motion Dana unclipped the strapless bra that Nic wore and began removing it from her. Dana's hands emerged from Nic's top holding a shear black bra that she teasing flipped in Jim's direction.

As usual Dana knew just what Jim wanted, but she wasn't yet ready to show it to him. Instead she continued her striptease of Nic. Her hands now moved to the button on Nic's jeans and she unclipped them before slowly pulling down the zipper. With a hand on either hip she slowly pulled them down and had Nic step out of them. Nic wore shear black panties that covered very little. Through the shear material he could see her pussy hair. It had been trimmed short and into a thin line.

Dana's hand obscured his view as she began rubbing Nic's pussy though the thin material. Nic sighed heavily as Dana continued rubbing, first outside and finally inside of her panties. Dana's left hand was still on Nic's left hip as her right hand was inside her panties. Dana removed her hands and slowly slid Nic's panties down her legs. Nic sighed heavily as Dana's fingers ran softly back up her legs and gently took hold of the bottom of her tank top. Very slowly Dana lifted Nic's top and pulled it up over the taller woman's head. For the first time Jim could now see all of Nic and he drank in the sight of his wife's hands softly caressing her flesh. Not only were Nic's tits large, but her nipples were also very large. They covered a large part of the end of her tits and were much wider across that Dana's.

Dana's hands had moved back to Nic's tits and she was massaging and rolling the soft flesh in her hands. Nic had her eyes closed and her head tilted back slightly as Dana continued massaging her tits. Dana's fingers then moved to her nipples and she softly pinched and rolled them until Nic was moaning and her nipples were erect. Her nipples swelled over a large area, which gave them a more "puffy" appearance than the prominent points that topped Dana's tits when she was excited. Dana continued teasing Nic's nipples and tits until Nic, apparently not able to take anymore, spun around and embraced Dana in a hungry kiss. The women kissed deeply and lustfully for only a few seconds before Dana pulled away and hurriedly said, "I'll be right back," as she disappeared into the bathroom.

For the few seconds that she was gone Nic and Jim stared at each other lustfully. He stared at her great tits and wondered about how they felt and fantasized quickly about seeing them covered in his cum. She stared at his cock as it stood prominently out from him.

Jim's attention was snapped back to the moment as Dana stepped out of the bathroom. Jim's mouth dropped open in surprise when she stepped into clear view. Standing straight out from her pussy was a dildo. Her "cock" was attached to a harness that she wore like a jock strap. Nic groaned in anticipation when she saw Dana and the two women embraced once again. They hurriedly explored each other's tits and asses with their hands as they kissed before Dana spun Nic around and began positioning her. Dana guided Nic to her knees and dropped to her own knees behind her. She then gently pushed on Nic's shoulders as Nic dropped onto all fours. Dana had positioned Nic so she was directly facing Jim a few feet in front of him so he could see Nic's heavy tits sway back and forth beneath her.

Dana moved close behind Nic and placed one hand on Nic's back. With her other hand she guided her cock into Nic's waiting pussy. Once she was inside she moved both hands to Nic's back. Nic sighed when Dana's cock entered her and dropped her head slightly. Dana began fucking her in a slow, steady motion as she massaged her back and ass with her hands. Jim couldn't believe what he was seeing but he greedily drank in the vision before him. Dana's own tits wobbled back and forth as she fucked Nic. For the moment Dana was looking down at Nic and seemed to be focusing on watching her ass and pussy as the cock moved back and forth.

Nic lifted her head but kept her eyes closed. Her long hair had dropped off her back and now covered his view of her tits. She was moving back and forth slightly in response to Dana's thrusts. As Jim stared at Nic she opened her eyes and looked over to him. Initially she stared at his cock but her gaze slowly moved up to his face and their eyes met. She smiled wickedly at him and said, "Baby, this feels so good." Dana moaned after she said this and started fucking her a little harder. As she increased the tempo Nic closed her eyes and moaned, "Yes."

Jim looked back to Dana and noticed that she too was looking at him now. She looked back down at Nic when she saw Jim looking at her and again increased her speed. Jim looked back down to Nic who responded to Dana's new speed by leaning forward until her chest was on the floor. She had her forehead on the floor and seemed completely lost in her own feelings. Dana stuck one of her fingers in her mouth and held it there for a moment. When she pulled it out it was heavily coated in her own saliva and she moved it toward Nic's ass.

Jim knew that Dana enjoyed anal sex and that it was a fairly regular part of their sex habits, however it was always Jim fucking or massaging her ass. They had only had full anal sex with Jim fucking her ass twice, but he still fantasized about the feeling of his cum filling her tight hole. Usually Jim fucked her ass with his fingers or with a dildo and sometimes he did this as he fucked her pussy. She always enjoyed receiving anal, but she had never expressed any interest, either in word or action, in giving Jim anal sex. A couple of times she had fingered his ass, but she had never penetrated him and seemed to lose interest quickly each time.

Now Dana wriggled her finger into Nic's ass just as Jim often did to her. When she first touched Nic's ass Nic said, "Oh God," but she leaned forward a little more to stick her ass further up in the air. Dana slowly worked her finger into her ass until it was fully buried inside Nic. Dana continued fucking Nic like this for a couple of minutes as Nic sighed and moaned her pleasure.

Finally, Nic moaned a long, "Aaaaaaaaaa," and Jim could see her body shaking from her orgasm. Dana shoved the cock as far into her as she could and held both it and her finger steady as Nic came. Nic grunted several more times as her orgasm passed. Dana removed both her finger and her cock from Nic and moved onto the floor next to her. Nic rolled onto her side and the two women embraced and kissed. They continued fondling and kissing each other on the floor for several minutes.

"My turn," Nic said as she reached for the clasp on the strap-on. Dana rolled onto her back as Nic slid the strap-on off of her and started putting it on herself. As soon as she got it secured she moved into a missionary position on top of Dana. Dana spread her legs wide and tucked her hands behind her knees to hold herself open for Nic. Nic guided the dildo into Dana and began fucking her. Dana's hips soon matched Nic's pace and the two women's hips soon fell into the same sensual rhythm. Nic used one hand to support herself and the other she used to tease one of Dana's nipples. She then slid her hand down to Dana's pussy and used her fingers to tease Dana's clit. Dana immediately moaned and Jim knew she would cum soon if Nic continued fingering her clit. Nic was staring lustily down upon Dana and Dana had her own eyes open and was looking right back at the women fucking her. Sweat had formed on both women and made their skin glisten as they moved.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers