Home Sweet Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers

Nic moved her hand away from Dana's clit and leaned herself forward onto Dana. Dana released her knees and wrapped her arms around Nic's lower back as she descended onto her. Their tits mashed against each other as their bodies came together. Nic brought her mouth to Dana's and their tongues met in mid-air and danced together as the tempo of their hips increased.

Dana grabbed Nic's ass and pulled her tight against her, trapping the cock deeply inside her. Nic pushed her hips against Dana to add to the depth and feeling of tightness. Dana broke their kiss and cried out as she started to cum. Nic pushed herself up off of Dana and kept the dildo pushed as tightly into her as she could. Dana's body writhed as she came and she moaned softly as the waves of the orgasm passed. Nic watched her cum and seemed to drink in the vision of the other woman orgasming beneath her. She looked up at Jim and blew him a kiss before she licked her lips.

As Dana stopped cumming Nic again lowered herself onto Dana. The cock was still shoved into her pussy. Their tits again pushed against each other in a fight for space. Nic brought her head to Dana's and started to kiss and lick Dana's face. Their lips met and they kissed long and deep. After several more minutes of cuddling and kissing Nic pulled the dildo out of Dana and stood up over the prone women. She then helped Dana to her feet and they hugged and kissed each other. With one last kiss Dana looked at Nic and said, "Thanks." Nic gathered up her clothes, turned, and walked to the stairs with her fake cock waving back and forth in front of her the whole time. "Have fun," she said as she started climbing the stairs. Jim watched her disappear upstairs with the dildo still bobbing before her and heard her footsteps move across the floor above him.

"Be a good boy and do as you're told," Dana said to Jim as she knelt in front of him and removed the cuffs from his ankles. As she stood she picked up the scarf she had previously blindfolded him with and again tied it around his head so he couldn't see. She then released his wrists from the cuffs and led him by the hand to a different part of the room. Unable to control himself he pulled her into him and desperately tried to find some relief for his cock. She squirmed away quickly as Jim pleaded, "I need to fuck you so bad."

"That's what I have in mind," she replied, "now lay down." He did as instructed. He lay flat on his back and could hear Dana move toward and step over him. He felt her fingers on his forehead and she pulled the blindfold off his head. He looked up and saw her standing over him with one leg on either side of him. He looked between her legs and saw very noticeable wetness, it was clear that she was enjoying herself. She looked down at him for a moment without saying anything or moving. She then stepped back and lowered herself over him. She paused for a moment with her pussy only inches above his cock as if she just wanted to demonstrate one more time she was still in control.

There was no need to hold his cock to position it for her. He was so aroused that it stood straight up from him as if it were an iron rod. Finally she lowered herself onto his cock and she immediately dropped all the way down on him driving his entire length into her. Jim moaned hungrily as he was engulfed in her warmth and wetness. She was wetter than he'd ever felt before and her juices seemed to seep out around the base of his cock as she lowered herself onto him. His balls were almost immediately coated in her juice. She began to raise herself up to begin fucking him, but he was too close to the edge from the previous teasing and he couldn't take any more. Feeling himself completely inside her was too much for him and he could feel his cum begin to erupt form his balls.

As she started to raise herself he grabbed her hips and pulled her back down at the same time as he thrust his own hips upward. He cried out loudly and started cumming inside her. He had never cum as hard or as much as he was now. The force of his first shot was unlike anything he had done before. Dana's eyes popped open wide in surprise as his first jet erupted into her and she moaned as Jim quickly filled her with his cum.

Jim moaned over and over as he shot load after load into her. He felt like he was peeing as the pressure release was so great and the amount of cum was so large. He soon had completely filled her with his cum and a wet, sticky mix of his cum and her juices began flowing out all around his cock. As he finally finished cumming his entire hip and waist area felt like it was coated in their combined fluids. He nearly passed out as the last of his cum flowed simply because the release had been so great and so sudden. He released her hips and his arms dropped to the floor at this side. They remained motionless for a few seconds before Dana lifted off his cock and again stood over him. Jim could now see that her pussy was completely wet and matted with their juices and that her inner thighs were also glistening with moisture.

She followed his line of sight and said, "Looks like you've made a mess. I think you'd better clean it up," She moved forward slightly and again lowered herself onto him. This time instead of driving his cock into her pussy she lowered her pussy directly onto his mouth and face. As she lowered herself she pinned his arms down with her shins. Jim eagerly drove his tongue as deep as he could into her pussy. He always loved licking her pussy, and now after what he had just seen and experienced he couldn't wait to feel her cum on his face.

He had only sucked her pussy after he came in her a couple of times and hadn't particularly liked it before. This time he was so turned on by her that he wouldn't have cared if it had been another man's cum in her. He needed to suck her and needed to have her cum for him.

As he drove his tongue into her more of their juices dripped out of her and onto his face. He could taste his own cum, but rather than seeming unpleasant it now turned him on to think he was eating his own cum from her. He greedily swept his tongue around in her and gathered as much of her fluids as he could. He drank down all he could and basked in how wonderfully raunchy it all felt. Dana had started groaning loudly and was grinding her pussy into his mouth and face. Jim continued fucking her with his tongue and would periodically flick and tease her clit before returning to her pussy. His entire face below his eyes was a wet, sticky mess as his own saliva now mixed with his cum and her pussy juices. Dana reached up with her hands and began pinching and twisting her nipples. Jim watched her briefly before returning his attention to driving his tongue into and out of her pussy. Dana was getting close to cumming and he knew it. She had her eyes closed and her head tilted back slightly as she continued teasing her rock hard nipples with her hands.

Jim used the tip of his tongue to tease her clit in a way he knew she loved. He than sucked her clit into his mouth and held it there as he alternated sucking harder and softer. "Yessss!" Dana cried and Jim knew she was about to cum. He drove his tongue into her pussy as deeply as he could just as she started cumming. Dana literally screamed and her pussy began convulsing on his tongue. He held his tongue steady in her and enjoyed feeling the walls of her ripple and twitch as she came.

As with him, she seemed to cum harder and longer than he could remember. She ground her hips from side to side as she came and continued pulling her nipples.

As she stared coming back down from her orgasm Jim began to softly fuck her again with his tongue. She released her tits and began running her fingers thought his hair. They remained like that for several minutes as they each composed themselves. She moaned contentedly as Jim tenderly moved his tongue up and down inside her. She absent mindedly twirled his hair with her fingers and massaged his scalp.

Eventually she lifted herself off his face and swung herself around so she was lying half next to and half on him. His face and neck were thoroughly coated in their combined fluids.

After she got settled she looked up at him and, for the first time in what seemed like a long time, they kissed. The kiss was soft and passionate and their tongues gently glided against each other. The kiss went on for many minutes as they each basked in their love for each other and their lust over what just happened. They mutually parted the kiss and Dana snuggled her head into his neck. "Welcome home," she whispered.

jt123
jt123
2,749 Followers