Homeless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn! Oh please don't stop! Right there, right there!"

She tensed up and held her breath as I massaged her button. She buried her face in my shoulder and let out a long whine I could barely hear as she dug her nails in me hard. I held her as her orgasm ripped through her. She was stiff as a board until she came back to Earth, finally becoming pliable once more. A minute later she was panting like she had run a marathon and thankfully she removed her nails from my back. I lay back down next to her, leaving my hand resting between her shaky legs. Every once in a while I'd rub her for just a half second, just so she knew I was still there. She would jolt a little, and then giggle from it. Her reaction was cute. We lay there together for a while, just enjoying the closeness. She eventually dragged herself out of the bed and went to the guest bath. I heard the shower turn on before I decided to do the same. It was a really quick shower and I was dried off and back in bed before Jessica returned. When she did come back she paused at the door, very pointedly looking at me before knocking.

"Can I sleep in here tonight?"

"Nope, you can have the couch." I said quickly before rolling over and pulling the blankets up over my shoulders.

"Hey!" she said with feigned indignation.

"Sorry. I'm all worn out. Make sure you take your pillow with you."

"I'll take my pillow all right."

She jumped onto the bed, picked up her pillow, and hit me over the head with it. She reared back for another swing but I rolled over, grabbed her in a bear hug, and dragged her down to the bed with me. She laughed as she fell onto me. I pulled back the covers so she could climb in. She turned off the light and joined me. Once she had, we settled into the same position we seemed to find ourselves in anyway. I was on my back with her half laying on me with my arm wrapped around her and her resting her head on my chest. We fell asleep like that and unsurprisingly I stayed asleep the rest of the night.