All Comments on 'Honey, We Need to Talk'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
Loved the humor.

Great read, well-written (for the most part), and funny. Thanks for another good one, magmaman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very nice

Loved it - Good humor woven into her family trying to fix some dysfunctional sex with husband. Too bad they could not put this into a good R rated movie, as it would be hilarious.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
um.......

for at least 30 seconds after I read this I had No matter what to say or think or feel...

then I burst out laughing

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A different kind of a story

Well written and the storyline was very smooth.

Fast moving and well planned out to keep the reader waiting for the other shoe to drop you might say.

I'm glad that the story didn't take on the slutty side of a naive woman, and that the story had a good ending.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What universe do you live in?

Where you think this is how humans ever behave?

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 14 years ago
LMAO!

I loved it! Although this should probably go in the Humor & Satire section I am sure you will get more hits in Loving Wives. Keep up the good work.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Lots of fun

Really should have been in humour but it was a nice way to sneal up on us.

My thanks to MGM;;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOL

clever( i cant think of another word) story. very entertaining.

ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
reminds me of a couple of HDK stories

and that's high praise! Quite crazy, quite funny. Thanks!

ohio

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Satire is difficult to write so that...

...most of the dummies here can grasp it. You straddle the fence between surrealism and irony very well, I'd say.

meridithmeridithalmost 14 years ago
My hubby showed me this one

My husband showed me this one and had me read it.

I laughed so hard I peed myself, some it sounds just like him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
KUDO's Author

Very Much Among Your Best.<P>

Thanks

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyalmost 14 years ago
Hilarious!

That was so funny! Loved it! It's really hard to write funny stuff.

Great imagery suggested here. I could imagine the look on Darin's face seeing Stephanie clapping with joy that Darin agrees to have sex with her sister.

"Oh, goody! I was afraid you would say no." She even clapped her hands together.

"It registered on Darin that his wife Stefanie was dumber than a box of rocks, she had always seemed to be a bit slow but this was becoming ridiculous."

Every time I find one of your stories, I'm always glad I did.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Funny stuff!

And god she was a dimwit! But then it wouldn't be funny!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hubby just as dumb telling his friends his businesss

dumber and dumber

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I think,

DUMB AND DUMBER, is correct!

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
WTF?

I just don't have words. I read it and...whoo! This is not a blast or a compliment. I frankly don't know how I feel about this story. Surreal.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
5*****

Have mercy! That was almost too funny. I laughed and laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sometimes

you just have to take care of bizness lol.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
What A Fun Read****

Thanks for the laughs and sharing your story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Huh?

Who...What...When...Where...Why

That's all I want to know. Can someboby tell me?

HA

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago

I was a bit mortified for poor Darin .. Ha! I don't talk to my mom about my sex life with my hubby, it's just weird & I most definitely don't want any tips from her... The first & certainly not last sex talk I had with my mom was when I became a woman... She also gave me & my hubby advice 3 years after being married & she wanted a grand child... Yep that was pretty awkward especially when she asked my hubby if he was hitting the right spots... I can't imagine allowing my mom to blow my hubby... Or my sister... Darin should've taken his braindead wife "Stephanie " to get a cat scan obviously something's wrong with her... Dumber than rocks ha!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Too damn funny -

Glad he finally took control of the madness - it was getting pretty nuts in there -

What a creative approach to a story line

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohover 11 years ago
Dog Shit

Worst ever

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
LMAO

I think this is my second reading. I may have laughed more this time than the first. Probably should have been in the humor category but I am glad it is not. It fits in LW as well.

Great story! Thanks and I hope you continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well that was just silly

Or ridiculous. Mostly unbelievable. And, in the end, a waste of time.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
I GOT IT

Took a couple of readings but I figured it out. Wife wasn't sure about stuff so mom came over and played with husband. Then sister came over and husband started then stopped. Then the friend came over and looked but couldn't touch. And then. And then...

Shit.

I ain't got it.

Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was just......

confusing? Difficult to follow? A mystery?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YES AT LAST

he became a and took control of her...but he should have fucked her mother and sister...

jasonnmonicajasonnmonicaover 10 years ago
fun story

I liked it very much.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

Ok, now that I've stopped laughing long enough to comment, this one was GREAT!

5 HUGE Stars! (starts laughing again)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The very minute his mother-in-law reached for his junk

Any man I know would have run, not walked, out the door. And while this was a funny story, I'm not sure he has things under control at all. Bitches be crazy!

krosis666krosis666almost 10 years ago
The instant she tried to involve her mom

or anyone else, he should have walked. She could only think of herself, and didn't give a shit about him. She just wanted him to fuck her slut sister, so she would have an excuse to to fuck around. Notice how she never once asked or thought about his needs, or if SHE could improve for him. That's because he didn't matter to her, only about what she wanted.

avidfaavidfaover 9 years ago
Love your quirkiness

I love Magmaman's point of view and writing style. Darin was kind of a charming uhm, if not idiot, let's say more basic kind of man. His wife and mother in law were utter fruitcakes. There was a significant amount of yuk! factor with the mil getting involved, but I loved the weirdness of the story.

So many of Magmaman's stories are more than a little bizarre, but there is a good-natured humor about them that just delights me (and the weirdness makes for an entertaining diversion from reality). Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To Each Their Own

I personally enjoyed the hell out of this story. In fact, I added it as one of my favorites. It even had a continuous bit of humor. I could have seen him backhanding Stephanie and her mother. They truly deserved it. What Stephanie needed was to change her subservience from her mother to her husband. She was eager to follow the guidance of anyone but her husband. She was quick to point out her belief that her husband had repressed fantasies. But spreading for Jack was totally her fantasy to cheat on her husband in his presence. Her husband was not the one who was fucked up...Stephanie was! I hope you can create another story somewhere along this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Procreation didn't occur, right?

I pray that these morons aren't real people, and that they didn't reproduce.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Worried

I was worried about where this was going until he threw the sister out and got mad. Nicely twisted around there.

Loved the description of his guitar repairs and other shop work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real life serial cheating wife

TRUE FACTS-REAL LIFE DETAILS ON Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Helena Montana college instructor lost her job because Facebook info sent to college administrator

Among the numerous lovers was at least one of her students.

She harassed and coerced him into sexual relationship

Her reputation at college was she was so refined and classy. In truth she begged to be called whore, repeatedly requested lover urinate on her clit, asked lover to rip underwear off the taught class in tight thin sweater that made it obvious she did not have bra on her 36C implanted breasts. Wrote student that she got chills when his seed was oozing out and trailing down her thighs in front of entire class

Husband has panty sniffing fetish-she would leave her cum-filled panties still wet and slimy for husband to press to face while he watched her bathe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
DIVORCE The Stupid Bitch!

I would of at the first signs of her "Stupidity" showing up! Yep, packed my bags and left for another part of the country or other country all together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bloody hilarious

Cannot believe anyone believed this was anything but humour.

JJ

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
Cool, very cool

Solid 4.5 stars (wish they had partial *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good story but

I would kick her ass to the curb in a heart beat..4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY

Do you women write your men so damb stupid and worthless?

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzyover 6 years ago
Outrageously funny

When he came in his mother in laws face, priceless!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The stupidity.... it hurts!!!

About as stupid a piece of work I have ever seen.

I would have smack wife and mother. Hard enough to leave a fucking mark.

But why must all your men protagonists be portrayed as blithering fools.

Just dumb. Whole thing is stupid.

Unrealistic situations and characters. Did I mention it was dumb?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Family Wants Me To Share

At a family gathering I was talking to my three sisters and my mom. All of a sudden I found myself in a strange conversation. Two of my three sisters and my mom said they had entertained ideas of having sex with my husband. My two sisters said they had flirted with him and had purposely bent over to let him see their breasts. My little sister had walked completely naked from her bathroom to her bedroom once when he came over to visit. My own mother admitted to giving him an open mouth kiss. They asked if there was any chance of me sharing him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Idiocracy meets cuckville

1) idiotic, spineless, gossiping and other unflattering descriptions of "protagonist" (so painful to use that term) who does not improve;

2) shallow, undeveloped characters

3) epic simping and weakness; of character

Even though they are the "villians" of the piece, due to how epically pathetic the main character was, as a reader I was hoping they'd stomp his nuts for good measure, assuming they could find any - that's how contemptible and dislikeable he was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Goofy and

very funny.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

Damn, that was a waste of MY time, not counting the time it took for you to write such a dumbass piece. !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The story was very creative. The humour was subtle, flowing and constant, bordering on the ridiculous. I love the way you write and the ideas and situations you come up with to keep the story going. It's too bad that your writing is over-the-heads of some of the readers. But then again this is not a site for intellectuals; it is after all Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. Another story not grounded in any kind of reality. The biggest issue here is, the wife and sister willing to do whatever moms wants. It is sick, twisted, and is bound to cause heartache down the road. Most women who are in a great relationship, will not brag about it, for fear of wetting the girlfriends appetites. Most men will not allow a woman to display their private parts, to their friends. What happens down the road, when moms tells her to take a lover, or two? Yeah, get out now, as the crazy train has left the station.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable read, funny and entertaining with a good flow. Solid 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must say I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A funny and entertaining story. Loved it. Solid 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should've shredded this story prior to posting this. Words fail me to describe how un-normal & unrealistic this story is. I give it 1 star because 0 stars won't affect the rating, & there's no negative stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

Could a grown woman really be that stupid, be that easily manipulated by a meddling mother, be so unsure of herself? Sorry. She should have never left her mother's home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

someone is in desperate need of a psychiatrist, and if you knew mt opinion of psychiatrists, you would know that is worse than saying putin and bidin are mentally stable. (note: the intentional omission of upper case letters)

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Wow! Sluts & a dipshit

How much more did this story need

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THIS WRITER WRITES CUCK STORIES ABOUT TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

fuck her and her mother .

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While it's not my favorite subject matter, you did write it well, clearly and creatively. To the moronic knuckle draggers that seem to only be able to mutter, cuck, wimp, useless, or other useless garbage, let me ask you this, what have you written that was better? I'm no writer ether, but I try to be constructive, not just whiney.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

It seemed that the story was at its peak from the beginning and gradually went downwards in excitement but I did enjoy the storyline.

🙈🙉🙊

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was a major turn off, written about inept sexuality and it went down hill from the first paragraph.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld4 months ago

How could he be so interested in guitars when he got home to a nice wufe? I've known guylike him, more interested in all things music that he let it fuck up his marriage. I've been married twice, the first was when I was in service. It wasn't until I was deployed to Germany and my wife and kids couldn't go that things fell apart.

Before my deployment my company was sent to Grenada and I lost my leg. She never visited me at Bethesda, I was transfered to a VA hospital 45 miles from home to begin my discharge, né er saw her. No one would talk to me, they hung up. I discharged myself from the hospital at 2am by packing my shit onto the wheelchair I had bought and rolled out the front doors and into the street. When I was dropped off by one of the old ladies of some bikers I talked to at a stoplight, my wife and kids were gone. She wanted me home every night, until that one deployment i was home every night, or safe at work. All she had to do was tell me she wanted me out and I would have applied for an early out. Now, both of our sons are dead, both died in the Sandbox, and she died in a car crash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...