Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolina turned to Jemma, and asked, "Jemma, when are you due?"

"One week, possibly 10 days."

"Would you hurry up please, I have to make you a dress, also."

Jemma replied, "I'm 5 feet 11 ¼ inches tall. Measure the rest of me, without the bowling ball in the middle."

"I'd love to, however, we cannot get an accurate measurement on your breasts, and waist, with that bowling ball in the way."

"Normally, I am a 38D."

"Dear, right now you are anything but normal."

Jemma patted her stomach, and said, "Tell me about it."

Patty walked out of the undressing room. She said, "Is this embarrassing or what?"

"Where is that damn cell phone, when you wanted it?"

"Jemma, you will not live to deliver that baby."

"I found it."

"Jemma, I am going to kill you."

"Patricia, you are no fun at all."

Carolina's tailors started measuring her from fingertip to fingertip; armpit to arch; around her neck, and every other area of her body they could think of. When they told her to spread her legs. She said, "No!"

Carolina explained to her that it was for her satin undergarments.

Patricia closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and spread her legs. She heard a click and yelled, "Jemma, you are a dead woman."

"I'm sorry Patty, I just couldn't help myself. You looked so cute."

"You are going to feel real cute, with that camera up your ass."

"Bigger things have already been up my ass. I shouldn't have to remind you about that."

"Harlot."

"Yes, and I enjoy every minute of it."

"I hope I enjoy it as much as you do."

"From what your father has told me about your mom, and you are the product of both their genes, you should be a raging inferno in bed. I don't know how you made it this far without going through half the male population of the Northeast."

"I just kept a promise, Jemma. My mom was always there for me, until I was almost 22. She made it easy for me. You know what happened, and after that revenge was all I concentrated on."

"You can close your legs now."

"Jemma, you are a real bitch. You distracted me, and I did not realize I was still open to the entire world."

Jemma chuckled. "It worked, didn't it?"

"You can get dressed now Patty. We have all the measurements we need."

Patty was almost dressed when she heard Jenna say, "Oh shit!"

Carolina yelled at her. "Jemma, I told you to hurry, but I didn't mean for you to have the baby here."

Patty burst out of the dressing room to see Jemma standing in a puddle of water.

"Your water broke?"

"How high is your IQ?"

"It's in math, not in delivering babies. What hospital are you registered at?"

"NYU."

"Carolina call a taxi for us please."

"Taxi, hell; put her in my car. Jimmy will drive you to the hospital. I will call William."

A limousine pulled out of the garage attached to her building. They put Jemma in the back, laying her on a seat along its side, and strapping her in crosswise. This would not be a slow ride.

"Patty, I'm not in labor yet, my water just broke."

"Good; being that you are an expert at this, the bar is fully stocked what would you like?"

"A Strawberry Daiquiri would be nice."

"Okay, I'll have Jimmy stop at the nearest bar and get you one. I'm sure my father will have something to say to you when you get to the hospital. Where is your cell phone, I will call him and tell him we're on our way to NYU."

"It's in the zipper compartment of my purse. Just push number 1, and call."

"Hello dad, we are on our way to NYU, we will meet you there. She is not in labor, her water broke, and she left a puddle at Carolina's."

"Let me speak to her."

"Hello dear; I am just fine. Don't rush to the hospital, this is going to take a long time."

"Wife, are you giving me orders?"

"Don't I always give you orders?"

"Yes you do. Do I ever obey them?"

"No, but it is fun to give you orders anyway."

"I will see you at the hospital baby. I love you very much. I will love our son, but I love you more."

"Don't make me cry William, it's not good for a woman in my condition to cry, because I love you too. Now, leave me alone and get to the hospital."

"Now that is in order I will follow."

As soon as Patty hung up the phone she took off her shoe and pounded it into 100 pieces.

Jemma screamed, "What are you doing to my phone?"

"No one is going to see that picture."

"You idiot, I took a picture of the floor. I would never do anything like that to you."

"Oh God, I guess I owe you a new phone."

"Patty, you are going to have a nervous breakdown, before your wedding. Girl you have got to learn to cool it. You have lost your sense of humor, and you have to lean back, take a deep breath, and relax. If that doesn't work, 20 mg of Valium four times a day, will put you back into a coma that will last you, until the wedding."

"You sound like an expert in that field."

"No, it was in a book I read, I believe it was called, "I'm dancing as fast as I can."

"Your reading material sounds very eclectic."

"When you have time, write that word down for me, and I will go to the dictionary and find out what you mean by it. Right now I just got a pain in my abdomen. You'd better check the time."

"3:42 PM, and all is well."

"That's easy for you to say, when you are not trying to push a bowling ball through something the size of a lemon."

"I believe it was you Jemma that wanted to surprise my father by getting pregnant."

"No one ever said I was a genius."

"Yes, but look how far you've come in such a very short time."

"You are not supposed to make a woman in labor laugh."

"I wasn't making a joke, it was a compliment."

Jimmy made a sharp right turn onto the FDR Drive heading southbound, paralleling First Avenue. He was driving, well above the speed limit with his emergency blinkers on, and changing lanes rapidly. A police car pulled up alongside him, and Jimmy yelled, "NYU!"

The officer nodded his head, and pulled in front of limousine turned on his lights and sirens and cleared the way. Three minutes later, they pulled into the emergency entrance where the staff was waiting for Jemma's arrival.

While they were taking Jimmy's statement, another police car, drove in ahead of a taxi carrying William and Stephano.

William ran after Jemma, and Stephano went towards the other police car and limousine. While all four officers were in close quarters Stephano handed each of them five / $100 bills, thanking them for their service.

Jemma was taken to the prenatal area, where like Laura before her, William had arranged for a private room, private nurses, and Tyrone Stephanopoulos, the highest rated OB/GYN in the city. He had already talked to him about the length of labor he was to allow Jemma to go through, before he was either to induce labor, or perform a C-section. She was not allowed to suffer; or he guaranteed him that his family would.

The Doctor had friends in very high and low places. He requested information about William Zabo from both sources.

From the very high came back word of a very wealthy philanthropist and businessman who had friends in the White House, Congress, Wall Street, and every capital in Europe and the Far East.

From the very low places came back word that shook him to the core, "Don't fuck with him."

Doctor Stephanopoulos decided to heed Williams warning. He had his personal staff ready for every eventuality. He was at Jemma's side 30 minutes after she was in her room checking her over personally.

The fetal heartbeat was strong, the baby's position was fine, and all that remained was for Jemma's body to prepare itself to deliver the baby. The doctor reached into his pocket, pulled out a syringe, inserted it into the IV line, and pushed the liquid medicine into it. He put the syringe back in his pocket, and no one in the room said a word.

Several minutes later Jemma's body started to react to the medicine, by having more severe labor pains, and having them more frequently.

After a time, William was becoming very discontent as he watched his wife suffer. He decided she had had enough, and was going to find the doctor. He walked out the door of her suite only to find the doctor leaning against the wall, looking at his watch.

He asked, "What are you waiting for?"

The Doctor responded, "25 minutes, not a moment less. The medicine has not fully worked yet, and I have to give it a chance to do its job. I know what we had agreed upon, and I have not left this spot since I gave her medicine. Everything will be fine, just give the medicine chance to work."

William took up residence beside the Doctor, and as the 26th minute hit, the Doctor stood up straight and said, "Now we can see what is going on."

The Doctor said Jemma, "I need you to scoot down a little, so I can put your feet into the stirrups, and spread your knees."

As she finished doing it, the Doctor raised the drape above her knees. Patty was holding Jemma's hand, and asked her, "Can I take a picture?"

A contraction hit, and Jemma squeezed her sister's hand hard. She growled, "Fuck you Patty."

"Jemma, have you lost your sense of humor?"

"I can't wait until this situation is reversed."

"I guess you haven't heard. Stephano and I have decided on adopting, rather than natural birth."

Jemma started laughing in the middle of another contraction. "I'll get you for that you bitch."

The doctor finished examining her, and said, "Jemma, we have two choices, 'Yours, and Mine.' Mine always wins. You are not dilated enough to deliver this baby. With his size, and your size, I am going to take you to the OR, and delivered him by C-section. I could let you labor for another 16 to 20 hours to see if you will ever increase in size large enough to deliver him. It would not be fair to you or the baby. You will be putting both your lives in danger. More importantly, I would lose a lot of sleep tonight, I would be terrible at golf tomorrow, and my fellow doctors would take all my money. So let's go upstairs and in 1 ½ hours, you will be back here, with your baby in your arms, and micro-sutures in your stomach. Before you ask, and this is the first thing all gorgeous young women ask me is 'Yes,' you will be able to wear a bikini."

Jemma smiled at the Doctor Stephanopoulos, and said, "Actually, Doctor that was going to be my second question. My first question was going to be, 'How long will my husband have to cater to me.'"

"Mrs. Zabo, it varies between husbands and wives. It can go from as short as 5 to 6 months, all the way up to five or six years."

"Thank you Doctor, I'll work on the five or six years."

"Mister Zabo, would you like to join us in the operating room?"

Jemma replied for him. "You bet your ass he will, Doctor. He did this to me, and he will watch his son being born. Also, the bitch that is holding my hand is going to come with us. I want her to see what she's in for."

Patty laughed. "I told you Jemma, we are adopting."

William and Stephano looked at her and said in unison, "Like hell we/you are!"

"You guys said, I lost my sense of humor. Where did yours go?"

They placed Jemma on the operating room table, increased the amount of medication she was getting for the epidural, and waited

"Mrs. Zabo, can you feel my fingers touching your stomach?"

"Doc, if you're asking me 'Do I want more drugs' let me have it. However, I cannot feel your fingers touching me, only pressure."

Doctor Stephanopoulos looked at William, and told the nurse to give her five ccs of the medication. A minute later he asked her the same question.

"No Doctor, I can't feel a thing."

"I am going to start now. If you feel any pain, tell me immediately."

He made a 'Low Transverse' incision through abdominal wall and sealed all bleeding blood vessel's using a micro laser. His second incision was through the thin membrane of her uterus. Both he and his surgical nurse pulled back on the abdominal wall, and William and Jemma's son's head popped through the opening. Before removing him from his mother's womb, a pediatric nurse siphoned the mucus from the baby's nose, and mouth.

Doctor Stephanopoulos reached in to Jemma's stomach, and brought the baby out and rested him on a blanket. He clamped off the umbilical cord in two areas. A nurse handed William a surgical scissor, and showed him where to cut the umbilical. He did so with a trembling hand.

The pediatric nurse took the baby to the side of the room, cleaned him up, weighed him, took blood, and imprints of his feet. Cameras placed above the area filmed him both in still and in motion, to protect the baby's from being stolen, or sold to other unsuspecting parents, who wanted a child.

Doctor Stephanopoulos removed the placenta, and placed it in a steel tray. It had spots on it that he did not like. In order not to alarm his patient, he calmly said, "10mg Protofol and 10mg of Demerol, please."

The anesthesiologist looked alarmed, but did what he was told. He looked at his colleague, and wondered what was going on. As soon as Jemma was asleep he said, "Get Doctor Heightman in here 'STAT.'"

He continued saying, "Get me slides for frozen sections, and get someone from the lab up here now."

William looked at the Doctor, and asked what was going on.

"Mister Zabo, I am hoping it is nothing, but it could be the early stages of uterine cancer. I have called for the best cancer specialist in the hospital to find out. He will be here shortly, that is why I am not closing your wife up."

The lab technician showed up first. He took the slides from the surgical nurse who said to him, "I don't care what you have down there, this goes first, or you are out of a job."

There was a rule in the hospital against running. The lab technician disobeyed it. He did not wait for the elevator. He flew down the stairs and into the lab. He went directly to the Doctor in charge and told him what was said. He started processing the slides immediately.

Doctor Heightman walked into the OR completely scrubbed and gloved. He asked, "What is going on, Ty?"

"Stan, look at this placenta, and tell me what you think? Is it an infection, or is it Ovarian cancer?"

"Cut me a small section, and let me put it under a microscope."

The anesthesiologist said, "George, her blood pressure is starting to fall."

William was starting to panic. He looked at Doctor Stephanopoulos for reassurance.

"Mister Zabo, what blood type are you?"

"B Positive, Doctor."

"That will not work. Miss Zabo, what blood type are you?"

"A Negative, Doctor."

"Would you like to donate blood?"

"She is like my sister; I would do anything for her."

Doctor Stephanopoulos said, "Beverly, rushed her to the lab and get me a unit of her blood. If we need more, we will do it straight from body to body."

"Ty, did you send sections down to the lab?"

"15 minutes ago Stan. We should have the results momentarily."

"Momentarily, hell, I want them now. Tell them to get off their asses and get me those results. I do not like the looks of this at all."

The Surgical nurse saw William go pale, and grabbed his arm. "Mister Zabo, why don't you sit down."

Doctor Stephanopoulos looked at him and said, "It might be better if you waited outside."

"I am not leaving her, not for one second. She is my life."

The phone in the OR rang and the nurse said, "It's the lab."

"Stan, you take it."

"This is Doctor Heightman."

There was a series of, "OKs, yes's, how far, and anything else's, before he hung up."

"George, I want to take a look inside, give me a hand."

Both doctors put on their magnifying lenses with their bright lights attached and began inspecting the inside of Jemma's abdomen.

Doctor Heightman said, "Do you see that George?"

"Yes, I see it."

"Let's take that out as a precaution, and I will give it an 8 cm cushion. I think she will be fine. I don't see anything else in here that will cause a problem. I want to see her in four months."

Doctor Heightman made the incision, and found that it was only surface deep. "Ty, I like that. It hasn't had any time to spread. I am going to go a little deeper and a little wider, just to be sure. If you had not done the C-section, this young woman would have been dead in two years."

William put his head in his hands, and prayed for the first time in a very long time.

Patty's blood arrived not a moment too soon. They started infusing it into her immediately. Doctor Stephanopoulos began the procedure of closing Jemma's incisions. 30 minutes later, they began bringing Jemma out from under the anesthesia. They brought her to the recovery room and waited for her to regain full consciousness.

William left to go to the bathroom, just as Jemma opened her eyes. She saw Patty, looking down at her.

"You scared the shit out of us, young woman. Are you going to do anything the easy way?"

"Why, what did I do this time?"

"I will let my dad tell you, while he is spanking you. Both he and you will get more pleasure out of it that way."

"How is my son?"

"You cannot tell he is your son, except by his height. He has hair like his father and me. However, he is huge. He is 31 inches long. He would have taken forever to come out of your vagina. It would have been like delivering a freight train."

"31 inches long, that boy is going to be a giant."

"Why not, his mother is, and his father's not bad either."

William entered the draped area, and said to his wife, "It figures, I leave you alone for one minute, and you wake up. Did Patty tell you what went on?"

"No, she said that you would want to spank me, while you told me what happened."

"Spank you, hell; I am going to use a belt on you. We were lucky that the Doctor decided to do the C-section. When he removed the placenta, he found spots on it he did not like. He called in the head of Oncology to look at you and give his opinion. You had the beginning stages of cancer in the lining of your uterus. If you had a vaginal delivery, the oncologist said you would have been dead in two years. We would never have known why until it was too late. When you are well, I am going to spank you in every room of our house."

"William, we have an apartment."

"Dad, you didn't tell her that story either?"

"I guess I must've missed that one."

"Would you to care to let me in on this joke?"

"No, but I will tell you that your IQ is higher now than when you went into the OR."

"And why is that?"

"You have a pint of my blood running through your veins."

"William, does that mean I'm a virgin again?"

"It's a wonderful thought, and there is only one way to find out?"

"How long do we have to wait before we can find out?"

"We will have to ask Doctor Stephanopoulos when he comes to visit you."

Doctors Stephanopoulos and Heightman arrived 30 minutes later to tell Jemma exactly how lucky she was. Doctor Stephanopoulos went first. He told her about the baby, her recovery period, and answered Jemma's two questions.

"How soon can I go back on the pill, and how soon can I get laid?"

Everyone in the room laughed.

"You have an appointment in my office in four weeks. We will discuss contraception at that time. As far as having intercourse with your husband, as long as you are using a condom or other method of birth control you can start having sex, as long as you are on top, as soon as we leave the room."

Jemma looked at him in shock.

Doctor Stephanopoulos laughed. "That is a doctor joke, Mrs. Zabo. You have to wait until the sutures dissolve. It should take two or three weeks. If not, I will remove them during your appointment."

Doctor Heightman took over the discussion and it was much more sedate. He used her first name to keep her calm. "Jemma, before you leave the hospital, I am going to have the lab run a series of tests on you for a baseline study. We will set up an appointment for you in four months at my office. At that time we will run another series of tests to see if there is any change. I don't expect there to be any. I am going to be seeing you regularly, for the next two years. You had the beginning stages of a very virulent form of Ovarian Cancer. If you had not had a C-section, by the time we found out about it, it would have been too late to do anything about it. You are a very lucky young woman. You are cancer free. It had not spread at all beyond one small area in your uterine lining. I removed that, and it was only on the surface. Everything went extremely well. You have a long and healthy life ahead of you, and I am going to make sure it stays that way. Do you have any questions for me?"