Honor Thy Mother & Thy Father Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She began to teach you how to become a man, instead of being a hormone driven boy."

"I told you, six months ago, I was a piece of shit. Six months ago, I met Patty, and she started changing my life. Stephano arrived a few days later, and my education went into high gear. I consider myself good-looking. Stephano has it all. He is tall, always looks tanned, a face that was etched by the gods, and hair that any woman would die for. He was like me in college and graduate school. Anything in a skirt was fair play, then he met Patty, and his life changed. She has that effect on men."

"If she could bottle it, she could be a millionaire."

"Patty is worth over $500 million. She doesn't need any more money."

"Holy Shit! She doesn't act like she's that wealthy. She seems like a normal person."

"After everything she has gone through over this past year, that's all she ever wanted to be: NORMAL."

'Timeless' finished eating, and Brad put her back in her stall. She nuzzled the woman again, and received a scratch behind her left ear for her trouble. As they were walking down the length of the barn, Bonnie asked Brad, "Is that a hayloft?"

"Yes, we store all the extra hay, and grain there."

"I've never made love in a hayloft."

"Bonnie, I am trying to be good and to make this a long lasting relationship. I like you very much. I would have taken you on the massage table, and let Stephano watch while I did it. I don't want you to rush into something, because of what we did before."

"Brad, I was a virgin when you took me, I am not one now. I know what the score is, and I want to make love with you. If it works out between us, it works out. If it doesn't, that's fine too. Let's go up into the hayloft, and fool around."

"I didn't know you were a virgin, the first time."

"You didn't give me time to tell you. I didn't have a hymen, because I did ballet, and gymnastics as a child. With all the splits in the dance routines, and on the balance beam, it broke by itself."

"Did you enjoy your first time?"

"I kept coming back for more, didn't I."

"Would you like to take the elevator, or the stairs?"

"There's an elevator in here?"

"No self-respecting barn would be without one."

Brad had Bonnie step out of the way as he lowered the 4' x 4' plank of two by fours used to lower the bags of grain from the loft. He attached the chains to the four eyebolts in the corners and called Bonnie back to him.

He said, "Take off your heels, please, and give them to me. Stand as close to the center chain as you can, and hold on. I will tell you when the elevator is going up. Oh, how much do you weigh?"

"Bradley, you were never supposed to ask a woman that."

"It was just a safety precaution. I didn't want the elevator to go up too fast. I would guess, 140 pounds."

Bonnie screamed, "I am not 140 pounds. I am 122 pounds."

Brad shook his head, and smiled. "It gets them every time."

"You are a real bastard, Brad."

"I have been trying to tell you that since yesterday. I don't want you to get hurt."

"For some reason, Brad, I don't think you are going to hurt me."

"Okay, I have to go work the controls on the elevator. I will see you shortly."

Brad climbed the ladder to the loft put three bales of hay onto the counterweight of the elevator, and moved it over the edge. He yelled, "Hang on tight, elevator going up." He released the drag on the pulley, and gravity worked its magic, as 150 pounds pulled up 122 pounds very easily. When Bonnie's lift was in the proper position. He put the drag brake on hold, took her by the hand, and helped her into the loft.

"How did you like your elevator ride?"

"Who invented this one?"

"Patricia. She was by herself, when she got here, and had no way to put this stuff up in the old barn. This was the method she devised, and it works. She made me install it in this barn."

"She is amazing, isn't she.

"She learned to drive a forklift by reading the manual."

"Now you're lying to me, Brad."

"If I am, I will leave this barn, and not make love to you."

"You know, I'm going to ask her about that, don't you."

"Ask her about learning to drive the manual transmission truck, without ever taking a lesson. You will laugh until you cry."

"Brad, let's make love before I pee myself."

"I have seen that happen before, believe it or not."

"I am sure you have seen more than that. I do not want to get hay all over my dress. Help me take it off, and hang it over one of the rafters. You had better do the same thing with your tuxedo."

"There are two small apartments downstairs where we can clean up afterwards. They have showers and everything necessary to make us look presentable."

Brad helped her off with her dress, and stopped. "Bonnie, you could not look any more beautiful than you are."

She stood there before him, and blushed. She went to cover her breasts, because suddenly she felt shy. His eyes were burning through her, and she wished she had worn a dress that needed a bra underneath it. It would have given her time to adjust to his gaze. He forgot about putting her dress over the rafters. He threw it onto a bale of hay. He approached her, took her in his arms, and kissed her for the first time, as a man.

She came. She shuddered, she tingled, her body was alight with fire, and she could not understand what happened to her. She had sex with multiple partners over the many years since she had left high school, and this had never happened to her before. He had not touched her, and her panties were soaked. Holy crap, what is going on with me. Yesterday he didn't remember me. Today he hasn't touched me, yet, I explode, plus it's better than most of the orgasms I've had while having sex. "Watch out April, here I cum!" She did, as soon as he suckled on her breast.

"Brad, let me help you get undressed, I need you inside me." Bonnie spun him around, pulled off his jacket, and threw it by her dress. She pulled the suspenders off his shoulders, reached around, unbuttoned his slacks, and lowered his zipper. She pulled down his pants and shorts, spun him around, pushed him to the ground, and straddled his hips. She pulled her panties to the side, ripping them in the process. She grabbed his dick, placed the head at her opening, and plunged it deep into her vagina.

She said, "'Welcome Home Baby,' I've missed you."

Brad was in a state of shock, because of the ferocity of her attack on him. Normally, he was the aggressor, but Bonnie seemed lost in her reverie. 'Welcome Home Baby'; had he made that much of an impression on her, when they were young. Her note said she wanted to take it out for another test drive, and she certainly was doing that now. He was not going to let this be a one- woman show. He was going to help her go around the Sun, and come back floating to earth peacefully. He slipped his right hand, between their bodies and found the little man sticking out between her lips. He pinched it hard, she screamed in pain, and in pleasure, and flooded the lower part of his body. She did not lose a beat. She continued pounding him, up and down, with every ounce of strength she had in her. He raised his head, took a nipple into his mouth, and sucked on it, until it was fully distended. He went to the other breast, where he performed the same magic. His left hand, took one nipple, his mouth the other, and his right hand held onto her clit. He continued to tease all three until she was ready to explode into orgasm. When she came, he compressed all three into the size of an atom. Bonnie never knew what hit her. She came continuously, until she had no strength left in her body. She collapsed, and fell into a deep sleep on top of him. She thought she had died, and gone to heaven, because all she saw was a bright light, and she was being drawn nearer, and nearer to it.

She did not know how long she slept, but someone kept asking her to wake up. He was kissing her ear, and her cheek. However, he was insistent she had to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open, and she realized she was on top of Brad.

"How long have I been sleeping?"

"I don't know, I didn't want to move and disturb you. I liked holding you, and you snore beautifully."

"I do not snore, and if I do, it is ungentlemanly of you to mention it."

"I have warned you that I am not a gentleman yet. I am working on it, but I am not there."

"Don't let this go to your head, Brad; but in the last six years, you have become terrific in bed. I have never come so much in my life. I came when you kissed me, and I don't know why. You had the same effect on me in the 10th grade. I couldn't get enough of you then, I am afraid I will not be able to get enough of you now. If we break up, this is going to end terribly for me."

"Bonnie, we are at the beginning of a relationship. Let's learn about one another. We both know that we love sex, but we can't build a relationship around it. I don't even know what you like to do. What is your favorite color, what type movies you like, where do you like to go on vacations, what are your hobbies, and 1000 other things we need to know about one another to make a lifelong commitment. These are important things to know if we don't want to get divorced in two years. Do you want children? What kind of father would I be with my track record, if we had a girl? Hello, I'm doing all the talking here, and you're not saying a word."

"Brad, when did you grow up?"

"I keep telling you, babe, I started growing up six months ago, with help from two very good friends."

"You must remind me to thank them. I think your mother's wish may come true."

"Which one, she makes so many wishes, I can't keep track of them?"

"I'm talking about the April wedding one. Brad, you do not have to say a thing, but I think I love you. I think you're going to grow up to be a very good husband, and a wonderful father. I loved you in high school, and I know that doesn't count. When I saw you on my table for a massage, it all came rushing back to me. Then I saw that erection of yours, and I could not stop giggling. It was the same way you walked around school. All the girls loved it, and it was mine on Thursday nights."

"Bonnie, please give us a chance to get to know one another."

"Brad, you can have all the time in the world, or until April, as your mother said. However, she never said what year."

"I think you are as devious, as my mother and grandmother."

"I am a woman, we are born with that gene."

"I think we should get dressed and rejoin the wedding. I guarantee you, my mother has missed us by now."

*******

"Oh God, are we in trouble."

"I see what you mean Bonnie. We couldn't get all these specs of hay off us, unless we had a vacuum. I have an idea, I can tell them that 'Timeless' bumped into me. I knocked into you, and we both fell down in the hay. Do you think that will work?"

"No, but it sounds good."

They went to the dance floor, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, but within minutes they were surrounded by his mother and grandmother.

"Come with us you two, you have some explaining to do."

Bonnie said, "Brad, take me home, I have a headache."

"I am sorry mom, I can't go with you. Bonnie has a headache and I'm taking her home."

"Bonnie could have no head as far as I am concerned, you two are coming with us."

"Bonnie, you are about to meet my real mother."

"Where were you two for the last hour and a half?"

"My boss sent me to the barn to check on the horses. ' Timeless' nearly killed both of us. She knocked into me, and I hit Bonnie. We both fell on the floor and into the hay by her stall. I forgot to bring the bucket of oats for her, and she got angry with me. Bonnie was able to calm her down by scratching her behind her ear."

Donna looked at her mother, and said, "That was a pretty ingenious story, mom. It doesn't explain what they were doing in a hayloft, but the story was pretty good."

"Bradley was never bad at inventing stories. That's why he got a 1600 on his English SAT."

"Isn't there anything sacred from you two?"

"Don't blame us. Stephano and Patricia said to wait 45 minutes, and something exciting should be happening between you two in the barn."

Brad asked, "How do they always know. It's like they know me better than I know myself."

"We don't know you better than you know yourself Brad. It's we believe in you, more than you do."

He turned and saw Patty and Stephano standing behind him.

"What are you two going to do when I fail?"

"We are going to watch you get up, and try again. That's all any of us can do. I have failed Stephano, and he has failed me. However, here we are, can either of us ask any more of each other? Once I asked him for a relationship based on a 50-50. When I did my research on him it was 99 to 1 in his favor, so I left him. Afterwards, he came back and tried to change, just like you are trying to change now. That's when I became the tyrant, the odds went to 99 to 1 in my favor, and he left me. We both have faults, and we will fight, but we will never go to bed angry with one another. You have made us a room to argue in. We will not leave it until we are argued out, and we are 50-50 again.

As far as you and Bonnie are concerned, do what you want to do, not what your mother wants you to do. She wants you to get married in April, get married in November. Don't let her lead your life. Live together, but only if you want to. Learn about each other, but don't get married until you are absolutely sure of your commitment to one another. Children are the ones that get screwed up in a divorce. Be sure of one another before you make that step. If you do, we want to be invited."

"You two are absolutely the nuttiest pair I have ever met. One day you make no sense at all. The next day you get the soundest advice anyone could ever ask for. What planets did you say you were from?"

Stephano laughed. "It doesn't matter where we were from Brad; we are both Earthlings now."

"Your kids are going to change the world."

"That is the nicest thing you have ever said to us, Brad."

The master of ceremonies came over to the newlyweds and said, "It's time to cut your 12 cakes."

Patricia said, "I have a better idea. Bonnie come with me.

Patty made an announcement from the middle of the dance floor telling everyone it was now time for the cakes to be cut. Instead of her trying to cut all 12 of them, she had picked 12 trustee volunteers and their mates to do it for her. Her six maids of honor and their groomsmen would be on the right and the following people would join me here: Victoria Valentino, Jemma Zabo, Bonnie Nuzo, Marie Mobley, Doctor Elizabeth Nall, and Colonel Aurora Markham.

Patty introduced Victoria as her mother-in-law. Then stood next to Jemma, and said, "This beautiful giant is my mommy," which brought a roar from the audience. Then she explained that she was her stepmother, and that her breasts were really her own, because she had just given birth to her brother, William, Junior, her father's pride and joy. She introduced Bonnie, as a new friend, Marie Mobley as a classmate, who was marrying one of her best friends Steve Lyons, of LyonsLiquidLogic.com. She asked if anyone in the audience had a headache, and multiple groups of people raised their hands. She said I would like to introduce to my doctor, Doctor Elizabeth Nall, and if you think you have a headache, you should have seen what I did to this one, after I came out of my coma. I think she still has nightmares about me being in her hospital. Doctor Nall nodded her head in affirmation. Finally, I would like to introduce you to Colonel Aurora Markham, the only F-15 fighter pilot that can give you a boring ride, from Sedona, Arizona, to Dover, Delaware at supersonic speeds. It was so boring I fell asleep. She got so angry with me , when I told her that, she said, "When I take you back, we are going upside down." I told her that it was okay with me, at least, I would have to ground to look at."

The people in the audience loved it. However, Aurora said to Patty, "I am going to 'Operation Red Flag' at Nellis Air Force Base, outside Las Vegas. Would you like to sit in the back seat and see what my airplane can do?"

"I'm sorry Aurora, the president won't let me do anything like that anymore. I have been told I am a National Treasure, and I am not allowed to do anything fun anymore. Oh, I just put you at the top of list for your first star. Don't be surprised when you get a letter to come in for your interview."

"Patty, I've only been a Colonel for one year, someone is going to look in the records to see what is going on."

"Yes, I know, and they are going to find cases of sexual discrimination, harassment, passed over for promotion, and all that other good stuff. The Congressman who are going to hear your case and vote on your promotion are going to receive packets of their own to help them approve your promotion. Congratulations in advance, General."

"Patty, you are out of your fucking mind."

"Aurora, do you deserve to be there? Have you worked your ass off for 23 years just to be stuck with your ass in a pilot seat. They have fucked you over time and time again. We need people with character in that five-sided building. Take your PhD and use it."

"Thank you Patty, I will use it to make the service better."

"I know you will, now go cut my cake. Who did you bring with you?"

"A friend."

"Good for you; tell her I said hello."

"You are too smart for your own good."

"I want you to be happy Aurora. If you need me, you know where I am."

When Patty asked if everyone ready to cut the cakes, the 12 assignees raised their knives and yelled 'Yes.' Patty said, "One, Two, Three, and Cut." The base layer of the four layer cakes received a 5-inch incision on two sides, and one piece of cake was removed. 12 pieces of cake are placed on dishes plus one more for Patricia. Stephano stood by her side has Patty said, "Ladies, feed your escorts."

Stephano looked leery, but Patricia took a fork and cut a small piece of cake, and fed it to him. He nodded and said, "Very good." She had her fork at the ready and asked, "Would you like another piece, Steph?"

"Yes dear, I would." Patty cut another small piece, and asked Stephano opened his mouth, Patty moved the fork towards his mouth, and as Stephano squinted to accept the cake, she pushed the plate into his face, spreading it all over. Then, she ran, laughing, for life.

The audience laughed at him as he tried to clear his eyes and face of the mess that was left on it. No one offered him a napkin or water to help clear off what was there. When Stephano could see again, he picked up the microphone and announced that he and his bride were leaving on their honeymoon. He wished them all to stay and enjoy the rest of the evening, but his wife had earned a spanking the likes of which he had wished to give her for the longest time. Now, she belonged to him, and he was going to give her, as well as she had given to him. "Good night, ladies and gentlemen, I hope you enjoyed this day as much as we have. I know I am going to enjoy the night that is coming, in more ways than one."

He went over to his parents, and hugged both of them. "Dad, I am sorry this is such a short visit. Hopefully Michael will allow me to come to Louisiana and see you in the near future. You were right about so many things, when it came to Patty. Why did our family have to wind up being involved on the wrong side of the law. You are so smart you could have done anything, been anyone you wanted to be."

"Stephano, my son, if things had not turned out the way they did, you would have followed me. I had to follow my father, I had no choice. He had to follow his father, he had no choice. I can't tell you how it started in Naples. I can't tell you how it moved to northern Italy. All I know is that it did, and when my grandfather told my father to jump, he jumped and I followed suit. Patricia was the best thing that happened to me, and to you."