All Comments on 'Horny Little Women Ch. 05'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
You Should Have Stayed With Rosie

I really wish you had had Matthew stay with Rosie. She is a hot lady and deserves to be fucked. Matthew's move to Amy (or rather her move to him) interrupted a very sexy scene.

Nookiehunter

NitaelfNitaelfover 17 years ago
Keep it up Mark!

I'd say the more the marrier! I just hope he ends up moving back near his family! Being clear across the world will make him awfuly lonely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it...

but surprisingly i didn't relise until now that he was in england. Somehow i always notice the small details, other than that I lLoved it, Sexy, Kinky, and Wild, its an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WITH EACH SUCCESSIVE CHAPTER THE NEED FOR WRITING ASSISTANCE BECOMES MORE AND MORE PRONOUNCED!!!

Much of the value and enjoyment that these stories could potentially bring to the reader is lost to the immature, word-heavy meaning-light writing!!! You could be a good writer!!!! Sadly, presently you are not that close!!!!

hairdryer (hair dryer)

baring some puppy fat (bearing) (HORRIBLE WRITING!!!!)

petal (NOT A VERB!!!!)

slightly salient produc (VERY WIERD IMAGE!!!!)

(-T)the rectangular glasses the young girl habitually sported (-had been substituted by contact lenses) (Contact lenses had substituted for)

Bare legged (Barelegged)

sweet smell of draining nail polish (UNCLEAR CONTRADICTORY MEANINGLESS IMAGE) (NAIL POLISH IS ANYTHING BUT SWEET SMELLING!!!!)

With all the promises he was seemingly on (WTF!!!!) (AWKWARD, INDECIPHERABLY MANGLED WRITING!!!!)

felling (feeling)

Rosie Palmer (REALLY!!!! THE HANDJOB QUEEN????) (UNFUNNY AND LACKING IN CLEVERNESS OR CREATIVITY!?!?) (A TRITE CLICHE!!!!)

half-cut (ARCANE BRITISH SLANG FROM THE 1800‘S)

working a treat (ANOTHER UNCOMMUNICATIVE TERM!!!!)

dancefloor (dance floor)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Arms folded tightly across his chest he would record the episode in his brain for later use in Manila when he was alone and lonely.

""

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! You havent made up your foolish mind to stay with your family and just send for all your things back home??? You fool!! ;)

""

Eventually, after a deal of to-ing and fro-ing, moaning and groaning, licking and kissing, all but the last inch was inside the tight cunt, prevented only by Amy's maidenhead. As Jo let go and Amy exhaled heavily, the plastic penis pushed its way back out and into Jo's waiting hand. Lifting it to her lips, she licked and sucked it dry, marvelling at the taste of the dreamy, slightly salient produce of that young virgin cunt.

""

Argh!! Well fuck me! Yet another author that has no clue where the hymen is located!! Sigh. Yeesh people, two minutes of research if you havent seen or taken a few and already really know. :(. (Other than rhat the story has been fucking awesome so far!!;)

""

Alone, Matthew peered into the mirror, scraping the gel through his hair to sculpt a Mohawk down the centre, picking and flicking at the fringe. "Don't worry, you look gorgeous," came the words from the door, preceding his mother's entrance.

""

A mohawk?? Eww, minus 50 points!! Hehehe!

Aww, I was hoping he would take Amy in a better location, take a lot more time and really rock her world! Still love the story though!!

Oh look, the Grammar Nazi is back again below!! Hehe :)

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
To Anon 02/20/16 There's always one

You really do go overboard with your criticism belittling this writer. Yes , there are mistakes but it up to us the readers to help and guide this writer by leaving comments ( constructive criticism) like they request so they can become better writers . However, sadly we get people like you on this site trying to impress us with your far superior knowledge of the English language but all your showing us is you have SHIT FOR BRAINS....I nearly forgot.. 5 stars from is poor uneducated dumbfuck of a reader....

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
WOW

Beloved

Your words create sex heavens:

Vibrator a buttered corn cob

WOWOWOWOW WOW WOW WOW WOWOWOWOW

David

teamhumanity@live.com

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatover 5 years ago
A second kudo from me

Omg Beloved

I hope you get the best agent in the world

be cause you are the best author in the

Universe for example:

"Twisting Amy around to face him, Matthew kissed his baby sister with passion, their bodies melting into one another. "I wanted to make sure my first time was with you," Amy whispered as Matthew lifted her to him, his cock hovering in readiness at the entrance to her pussy, foreplay abandoned in the pursuit of animalistic lust."

David

teamhumanity@live.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous