Horny Little Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party in full swing, a group of Amy's friends had already begun dancing drunkenly. So when Beth put on Robbie Williams' 'Angels' and Rosie asked Matthew if he'd care to dance, he accepted the invitation warmly. She smiled, taking hold his hand.

Immediately they moved close together her scent filled his nostrils, her skin feeling as soft as a baby's as their cheeks brushed. But what really excited Matthew was the heave of her ample breasts as they pressed his firm chest. For all their talents – and there was no denying his sisters were a talented quartet – none of the girls was overly blessed in the breast department. Matthew loved boobs and Rosie's d-cup delights squashing against him helped to elicit an instant hard-on.

Matthew caught the lascivious look in Rosie's eye as her hip brushed his groin in a furtive appraisal. He also couldn't help but catch the daggered looks that came from Beth, Meg and Amy. His ploy seemed to be working a treat with only Jo seemingly immune, occupied as she was on the shopgirl's knee, the pair kissing gently.

The slow song coming to an end, a faster one in its place prompted Rosie to lead Matthew from the makeshift dancefloor, through the patio doors and beneath the gazebo. A pleasant evening, she suggested a walk. Though it was pitch black, Matthew was in need of some fresh air and only too happy to oblige. The trail led them through the forest, down the bicycle trail and to the familiar lido where Matthew had enjoyed many of his hottest experiences over the past few days.

In the dark he could just about make out Rosie's outline. She seemed to be wrestling with her blouse. "Come on Matthew," she prompted. "Let's go skinny dipping."

Matthew exhaled, apprehensive at first but, endowed with enough Dutch courage thanks to the vodkas, he began to strip as well. Rosie tore off down the bank, taking to the stream with a splash. Matthew went in pursuit, launching from the edge into the abyss. In actual fact, the water was nipple high where they'd landed. Immediately Rosie swam to him, rising and pulling him close. Matthew responded, their lips locking, his hands roving up her curvy backside.

The water naturally cold, Rosie's nipples had turned rock hard almost immediately. Squatting, the water lapping as his collarbone, Matthew moved his face to the expansive left orb, warming the teat with his hot breath as his thumb and forefinger clamped around the other, rolling it back and forth. Rosie moaned wantonly, her fingers raking his damp hair. Matthew sucked with relish before moving across to the other.

Pulling away, the naughty schoolteacher squealed as she splashed him, before swimming away. A slow breaststroke, clearly Rosie wasn't anxious to get too far away too soon. Matthew caught up easily and the pair intertwined once more, sinking beneath the marbled surface. Despite the cold, Matthew had a raging erection, Rosie's hand taking a firm grip as their tongues flicked. In return, Matthew ensured to paw her tits manfully, eliciting deep moans of pleasure.

At that moment, however, the couple in the stream were stopped in their tracks, alerted by excited and young-sounding voices from the bank. It seemed that they were not alone after all, confirmed by three splashes in the water close by. It was too dark, however, to make out whether they were male or female. Discovering that the lido was already in use, a squeal rang out from one of the interlopers, its tone unmistakably female. "Oh my God, I think it's some of my students," whispered Rosie, clinging to Matthew's side.

With that, they were circled in a predatory manner before Rosie was accosted by two intoxicated and carefree lads, unaware that it was their teacher. Rosie dared not speak, let alone put up a struggle and Matthew could just about make her out, sandwiched between the two teen hunks. An eager pair of hands squeezed her large tits from the front whilst lips sucked at her neck from behind. The turn of events had taken Matthew quite by surprise.

He was about to offer assistance when their female companion latched onto him, giggling drunkenly. A hand took hold of his erect shaft for direction and the mystery female moved up until her back was pressed to his. Reaching around in the dark, instinctively Matthew gave her breasts a good hard squeeze. They were pert, easily filling his hands. Manoeuvring, his fingers he encountered two rings through each nipple. It was then that the penny dropped. "Amy?" he whispered.

"Matthew?"

Glancing across, he could just about make out the silhouette of Rosie being roughly spit-roasted in the shallow water. The sound of thighs on buttocks slapped continuously, supplemented by the slurping of mouth on cock. Rosie didn't seem to be protesting, doubtless so as not to give the game away, so Matthew decided to concentrate on Amy. Rarely had he felt so aroused, the cold water no deterrent to a raging hard-on.

Twisting Amy around to face him, Matthew kissed his baby sister with passion, their bodies melting into one another. "I wanted to make sure my first time was with you," Amy whispered as Matthew lifted her to him, his cock hovering in readiness at the entrance to her pussy, foreplay abandoned in the pursuit of animalistic lust.

Close by, unaware that it was his teacher deepthroating him, one of the teen students groaned and stated: "Oh yes, that's it you dirty slut, suck my cock."

Rosie's moaning was muffled as she let herself be used to satisfy their teen lust, each bang from behind bringing her closer to orgasm. In an ironic act, the lad at the rear spanked her arse several times as he thrust in and out. "Oh God, just listen to the filthy bitch, she's loving it."

Matthew issued a wry smile before turning his attention fully to Amy. He wanted her first time to be special, something she'd remember for the rest of her life. Clinging tightly to his neck, legs wrapped around his waist, she allowed her virgin pussy to be penetrated by the roving head of Matthew's bulbous cock. She was breathing in fits and starts, punctuated by lustful whimpers as her pussy mouth stretched to let him inside.

Appreciating that he needed to be tender and considerate, Matthew graduated the entry, stopping momentarily to check that his little sister was okay and drawing back if he sensed the slightest pain. Amy offered assurances, assisting the process by submitting fully and nudging her hymen against the invasive tip as if anxious to be rid of it.

With a strong firm upward counter-stroke, Matthew felt the barrier give, marked by a squeal from Amy's lips and her body going as limp as a deflating balloon. Any blood spillage was camouflaged in the dark water, quickly washed away. Matthew moved his face quickly to hers to muffle the pain and offer succour, their lips moulding.

The water brushing at their groins seemed to ease the pain and, within moments, Amy was pushing down on the throbbing manhood, determined to feel every inch of its thickness inside her virgin vagina. Her cunt walls gripped as tight as a vice, threatening to crush Matthew's cock. It was the most awesome feeling imaginable, breaking in a girl for the first time, feeling her tighter than she'd ever be again. Arching his back, Matthew started a leisurely rhythm, easing in and out of his sister's pussy with a fluid motion.

Twenty feet away, the two young drunken studs were close to cumming, their panting filling the still air as they worked their teacher into a frenzied state. Between his own measured strokes, Matthew wondered whether she'd take them to task the next time they were in class together or whether she might be too embarrassed. The one fucking her face had evidently reached beneath the water for he gasped: "Oh fuck, this whore has lovely huge tits."

Soon four hands were groping Rosie's boobs beneath the surface as they plugged her holes. With that, the one at the front grunted and unloaded a thick wad of spunk in his teacher's mouth. Tossing her head back, Rosie swallowed what she could, squealing as the one at the rear brought her to the verge of orgasm, wet flesh slapping wet flesh. If he listened closely enough, Matthew swore he could hear the seed was evacuated into Rosie's womb. She wailed unreservedly, falling to her knees in the shallow. Spent, the two teenaged students waddled to the side, exchanging high fives and whooping with joy.

Rosie, however, wasn't finished, splashing over to locate the remaining pair. Realising what was happening between Matthew and the girl, Rosie placed her body firmly against Amy's as Matthew thrust from behind. As he developed a steady hammering rhythm, it occurred to Matthew that Rosie was in the dark – literally. She had no idea whatsoever that the girl he was pounding was his own sister, her school pupil, the subterfuge maintained by the new nipple rings Amy had sprouted. Amy was equally unaware this was her teacher, though loving every moment of the feel of those soft cushioned tits squeezing hers.

The two women's lips met and Rosie shared with Amy some of the semen load she hadn't yet swallowed, blowing it onto the younger girl's tongue and allowing Amy's tongue to lap up the excess from her chin. Amy purred and swallowed hard, their tits squashing together ever more firmly, the trio moving together as one. The ministrations from Matthew's fervent pounding reverberated through Amy's pussy and into Rosie's, her cunt throbbing.

Upping a notch, Matthew ploughed back and forth purposefully into that virgin cunt and, with the attention coming from all sides it was no surprise to witness Amy cum next, spasming wildly on Matthew's cock. Yet for some reason Matthew had still to feel even the first stirring of orgasm. As Amy swam back to the sanctuary of the bank, he turned Rosie around, her arse out of the water, sinking his raging cock deep into the gaping cunt hole.

Rosie moaned, her vagina filled for the second time in quick succession. Only Matthew was bigger and rougher and she was soon sore as he fucked her with all his might, sparing nothing in his pursuit of an explosive climax, the water rippling around them. Yet worryingly, Matthew found himself unable to cum. Perhaps it was the cold or perhaps it was the fact that despite her overt sexiness, Rosie was not one of his family, his cock began to soften inside her.

Remembering what he'd seen Rosie do the first time and wanting some of that for his own, Matthew had an idea how to salvage some pride, falling to his knees. Neck just above the surface, nose scraping her anus he drove his tongue into Rosie's sopping pussy from behind. Targeting her clit, he licked and flicked furiously till his tongue was raw, bringing Rosie to another shattering orgasm. Rewarded with a powerful squirt, her scented spray peppered his face. And he still had a full sack of seed for later that he fully intended to use.

The pair paddled to the edge and out of the stream, collapsing on the bank. As Rosie closed her eyes, Matthew did so also, the countdown to his final twelve hours in England beginning in earnest. Yet they promised to be the best hours yet and Matthew couldn't wait to get back to the house.

12