Horny Little Women Ch. 07

Story Info
The girls give Matthew the ultimate leaving present.
7.1k words
4.59
81.1k
23

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers

As the jet touched down on Luzon Island, bringing Matthew Ryder 'home' to the Philippines, he resolved to look upon what had happened in England as a holiday romance. Yes, it was great while it lasted, but there was no future in it, was there? He had to get on with living the rest of his life to the full, to look forward and not back, didn't he?

Yet barely an hour later, as he sat alone in the lounge of the sumptuous apartment in the middle of Manila's Makati financial district, the 20-year old couldn't help but reflect upon a week that had changed his life. Sighing wistfully, he yearned for his mother's voluptuous bosom, craved Meg's beautiful mouth, longed for Jo's exquisite pussy, longed to feel Beth's delicious coffee-coloured legs and arse and was desperate to hear Amy's delightful giggle again. Oh how he missed them all so much and he'd only been gone a day.

To occupy his mind, Matthew embarked upon the seemingly onerous task of wading through the scores of condolence cards that had accumulated in the pigeonhole in his absence. Yet in half an hour the job was done. Taking hold of the address book, he set about contacting those that had still to hear the news of his father's passing. Yet that killed only another hour and all too soon he was twiddling his thumbs idly.

Thus the phone call that came just before nightfall was a something of a godsend. It was his father's lawyer, Tino Sala, inviting him to dinner. A limousine would be there at eight to collect him, if he wished, Tino offered as an incentive to his new best client. After minimal thought Matthew consented, if only to leave behind the claustrophobic concrete confines of the apartment for a short while.

The car took him through the thronging city, abuzz with insect-like activity, to the more laid-back Manila Bay. With its azure blue boundaries, florid scenery and picture postcard beauty that, he strove to convince himself, surpassed anything England had to offer, a visitor could easily fall in love with the place. In fact it had everything a young man could wish for but his family.

A short stroll down the jetty took him to the floating restaurant in the harbour where Manila's top movers and shakers habitually gathered. Having secured the best table, one that afforded an unrestricted view of the entire boat, Tino rose in greeting. He offered grave condolences and a firm handshake, enquiring how Matthew was bearing up. He was lonesome, though not on account of his father.

Immediately a waiter materialised with a frosted glass and a bottle of San Miguel. The night balmy and humid, Matthew supped gratefully and perused the menu. He chose a starter of nilagang soup, with Tino electing to join him. For the main course, Tino plumped for crispy pata, a dish of deep fried pork knuckle. Patting his midriff a little guiltily in its wake the lawyer dabbed at the side of his mouth. Matthew stuck to his favourite Filipino dish, alimango, a steamed crab delicacy that was far more figure-conscious. Accompanied naturally by enough fried rice to feed the whole boat, Matthew leaned back in the chair bloated.

The formalities dealt with, Tino wasted no time in getting down to business. "Well Matthew, you soon be very rich young man."

Matthew issued a sombre smile.

"You come see me in office next week and we go through details, yah?"

Matthew agreed, taking charge of another bottle of beer, his head beginning to swim pleasantly.

"So," continued Tino, his eyes sparkling, "we go on somewhere yah? You want lapdancers tonight, yes Matthew?"

The lawyer offered with a nudge-nudge-wink-wink expression and Matthew smiled inwardly. After the week that had just surpassed in the company of some of the sexiest women Matthew knew, a lapdance would be like eating beefburger after becoming accustomed to dining out on caviar. Sensing Matthew's reticence, Tino changed tack. "Or you want more, huh? I know nice Asian-American girl take care all your needs."

Matthew forced a smile. It certainly made him think. Putting matters into perspective for a moment, he was a soon-to-be millionaire bachelor just out of his teens with filmstar good looks and a lifeguard's physique. He could more or less have his pick of just about every eligible girl on the island. Yet, despite a newfound enthusiasm for sex and admittedly feeling as horny as hell, tactfully he declined, citing tiredness from the long flight. Taking care of the bill, Tino wished him well and reminded his client of their meeting the following week.

Unbeknown to the lawyer, there was also an ulterior motive behind Matthew's decision, a method to his madness. Indeed, during the stop-start limousine journey back to the apartment, his cock jerked at the very prospect. The young man's mind wandered back to the events that had preceded his departure from England.

* * *

Worn out from Amy's party – he had, after all, enjoyed a romp with both the party girl and her teacher in the stream and then another with Beth and Alice in the wardrobe, Matthew had fallen into a deep long sleep. Snoozing contentedly among the crisp covers of his mother's bed, she cradled him. Rousing some two to three hours later with the first sprinkling of dawn pressing the curtains, glancing down he saw his mother's hand draped across his chest as they spooned, her soft breasts cushioning his spine.

Matthew's awakening proved to be something of a catalyst. Slowly Hannah's hand animated, producing gentle, loving strokes, teasing the hairs on a well-defined chest. Matthew sighed contentedly as his nipples were palmed and her breath quickened markedly, warm on the nape of his neck. Adjusting, she pushed her pussy forward to brush a buttock whilst continuing to caress purposefully. The stirrings deep in his groin causing Matthew's breath to race too, cock inflating to poke up from between his thighs.

In a stealthy manner, Hannah's hand moved lower, rubbing her son's belly in a circular motion as she pressed tight and administered a feather light kiss behind the ear. Her lips moved inside to brush her son's neck. At the same time the roving hand lowered further until her wrist brushed the blunt head of a penis almost fully-erect by that point. Under the unerring attention, within seconds it was as stiff as Matthew could remember, so hard it was painful.

Exhaling lustfully at its rigidity, Hannah took a firm grip of the shaft, wrapping her fingers around expertly and gently easing down the foreskin. The motion took Matthew's breath away and he groaned. As she caressed lovingly her thumb elevated to circle the bulbous head. Matthew exhaled his pleasure, eyes shut tight as his body experienced wave upon wave of pleasure from the merest squeeze of her palm. His cock end tingled, a single teardrop of precum oozing from the eye.

Issuing a gleeful purr, Hannah reached to scoop up the dollop with her index finger. Raising the sticky fingertip to her lips she sucked it clean, the taste lingering on her tongue. As she pressed forward and her pussy made contact with a buttock once more, a dab of moistness rubbed the flesh.

* * *

"Mr Ryder, sir...Mr Ryder...you're home."

Matthew looked up, distracted from his revelry by the driver craning around, the limousine stationary in front of the security gates at the apartment complex. Reaching into his pocket he gave the driver a 500-peso tip, the generous gesture met with a heartfelt thank you. Shifting to conceal the rather obvious erection, Matthew strolled away. He could barely wait to get inside the apartment and continue the reminiscence, salivating at the mouth.

Hurrying from room to room he drew all the curtains, dimming the lights and swapping the suit worn to dinner for a baggy sports top and joggers. Never before in his entire life had he looked forward to masturbating with quite so much relish. Though he did have something to aid the process, somewhat relieved they hadn't challenged him at customs. It might have taken some explaining. Taking the silver disc from its case he slipped it into the DVD player, settling down to view his leaving present from the girls.

* * *

"Hi Matthew," resonated Amy's voice from the TV, the picture revealing his youngest sister's pretty face. "Are you missing us already? I hope you are, in a nice way, of course," she added with a beguiling smile.

"Yes," he replied croakily to the screen, all these thousands of miles away.

Reaching out to touch her golden hair, he felt only static on the cold screen, behind which Amy was incarcerated. The lens lowered to her breasts, hovering on them. Playfully she lifted the t-shirt to reveal the three piercings that had symbolised her journey from girl to woman whilst in his presence. Matthew sighed deeply. "I love you, Amy," he mouthed to the screen.

She made no reply.

Next up was Meg waving excitedly at the screen. "Hello little bro, hope you arrived home safely," the eldest sister announced, tears immediately welling up in her hazel eyes.

Matthew felt it too, gulping back a lump in his throat the size of a golf ball.

"Remember these?" she smiled, pursing her lips into a fishlike expression.

"Oh God yes," Matthew replied dolefully.

Jo came on next, clearly putting on a brave face. Her message was more sombre. "Thank you, Matthew. Thank you for brightening up our lives. I love you baby brother."

She had to move out of sight before she bawled out her eyes. Matthew sniffed away his own despair, struggling to temper his emotions too. "Love you too, Jo," he whispered.

Beth was the last of the girls to appear on the screen. She was stark naked on the bed, her brown flesh accentuated against the white duvet upon which she lay. "This is how I want you to remember me," she stated with a confident smile, parting her legs to reveal the trimmed black hair.

"Oh I will," he mouthed at the telly as she ran her hands up and down her body.

Finally it was his mother's turn. She too had tears in her eyes. "Love you, Matthew, hope you'll come visit soon. Now enjoy the rest of your going-away present."

"Oh I will mum, I will."

Matthew had mixed feelings. On the one hand he was sad at the poignant messages and the extreme distance from his sisters and mother. On the other hand he was filled with anticipation for what was to come, his mind wandering back to his mother's bed on that awesome final night.

* * *

On his back now, staring up dreamily, Hannah's skilled fingers continued to work his shaft beneath the sheets. Licking her lips she asked if he'd like to feel her tits. Matthew exhaled deep and long, nodding excitedly like a happy dog before lifting his hands to squeeze the fronts and undersides firmly. The plump orbs quivered in his palms, nipples sprouting obscenely as he kneaded. "Oh God, yesssssss," she hissed, her wrist action upping on a notch on the hard cock in her hand.

At that moment, unexpectedly the bedroom door opened and the inner light was switched on, flooding the bedroom in a golden luminescence that made them both blink. "Amy, what is it?" enquired Hannah as he continued to stroke her son's cock under the covers as if it were the most natural thing in the world to do.

At the same time, in full view of Amy, Matthew ensured to pinch and twist her nipples purposefully. Amy tiptoed over in a little white nightgown to perch on the edge of the bed, unfazed by the sight before her. "I was wondering, mummy, if we might give Matthew something to REALLY remember us by."

The teen lifted the new camcorder into sight, her blue eyes full of youthful wonder. "Something he can watch in Manila when he's lonely."

Hannah smiled, caressing her youngest daughter's blonde tangles. "That's very thoughtful of you, Amy darling."

Amy grinned, anxious to get going. Drawing back the covers, she observed her mother leisurely palming Matthew's rock hard cock. Lifting the camcorder she began filming, ensuring to capture her mother's oversized tits as they were mauled by Matthew's big hands, knowing that he would love seeing that later. And he did.

Whenever Hannah's ministrations forced a blob of precum to ooze up out of the eye, she'd deftly scoop it up with an eager digit, elevating it to her waiting tongue to feast upon lustfully. On the third such occasion, after having gathered up the seed, she pressed the dew-stained fingertip to Amy's pursed lips, piercing them. Her youngest daughter licked eagerly, before observing: "Ooh mummy, that's made me go all tingly."

Matthew watched mesmerised on the couch in Manila, reliving the unbelievable events that had preceded his departure. This had to be THE going-away present to beat all going-away presents. In truth, he found himself only marginally less hard than he'd been in the bedroom. Reaching down, he placed a hand inside the boxers and cupped his balls, squeezing gently. Moving up, he began to stroke the shaft, mimicking his mother's actions onscreen. Though his own hand was a poor relation, he craved the relief it would ultimately bring. Sighing deeply he masturbated, trying to match his mother's rhythm.

Yet Matthew wasn't able to replicate what happened next, and which Amy ensured to capture on the camcorder.

Shifting position to climb across and straddle Matthew's knees, Hannah towered over. As she bent forward at the middle, her hair tumbled, brushing Matthew's chest and stomach. At the same time, her fulsome breasts wobbled and spilled to the sides to create a cavernous cleavage of soft rippling flesh. Lying flat, the weighty mammaries came to rest at the tops of Matthew's thighs. Hands placed at either side, she squeezed them firmly together, clamping Matthew's thick shaft tight in the centre. He gasped as the natural wobble provided a gentle wave of stimulation to the imprisoned penis.

Capturing every precious second on the camcorder, Amy sighed audibly. Panning across from the sexy titwank, the youthful cameragirl settled the lens on a raised arse that was bobbing sexily. Moving closer and reaching over with her spare hand, Amy parted the cheeks of the older woman's rear with thumb and forefinger. In doing so, she exposed to the camera a clenched brown knot and below it a lush and freshly shaven pink crack, quivering gently and glistening with the first juices of arousal.

Hannah groaned at Amy's touch, her breath warming Matthew's belly as she continued to massage with cock with those monster tits. Amy pressed two fingers against the slit, her thumb idly grazing the anal ring. It was enough to set her mother off like a hair trigger. "Oh push your thumb in, Amy honey," Hannah begged in hoarse tones, wiggling provocatively and intent on getting the teen to plug her tightest hole.

Amy grinned and pushed forward, index and middle finger embedding easily in soaking wet cunt. Having allowed the digital intrusion, quickly the pussy crack sealed tight around Amy's fingers. At the same time her blunt thumb tip nestled snugly in the anal recess, pushing against the knot. As Amy applied a little more pressure, the hole stretched and yielded, suctioning around the thumb tip. Hannah whimpered as her arse was forced open. The spasms pulsed all through her excited body and caused her tits to jiggle and manipulate Matthew's cock with newfound vigour. The trio lost to lust, things were about to get a whole lot better.

Unseen to the camera, behind Amy the bedroom door creaked open once more. Matthew was first to become aware, his gaze elevating to meet Beth's chocolate eyes. The 19-year old half-caste's initial surprise at witnessing her mother's huge tits wrapped around her brother's rock hard cock whilst her sister fingered the older woman's two holes quickly dissipated as desire took hold of the coffee-coloured beauty. "Mmm, what have we here?" Beth mused.

With that she disrobed, the dressing gown pooling at her feet to leave her naked. Skipping quickly to Matthew's side, she sat down beside him, their backs to the headboard. The pair exchanged a long, lingering deep kiss, their tongues working feverishly. Matthew wanted nothing less than to press it right down her throat if he could. Beth groaned with lust as he sucked on her tongue.

Steadying the camcorder, Amy concentrated the lens on her own handiwork at her mother's rear, ensuring to capture her fingers sliding ever deeper into her mother's snug holes till she was gripped tight like a bowling ball. In the wake of Beth's entrance, unselfishly Hannah lifted her tits away, Matthew's shaft standing tall. The huge breasts were quickly replaced by a tiny brown hand, taking a good firm grip on the shaft.

Shuffling up on to her knees next to him, Beth rested her chin on top of his head, rubbing her pert tits in his face. The brown nipples looked delectable, as pronounced as American Hard Gums as they brushed over his nose. Growling, Matthew's lips locked around the right teat, sucking with urgency as Beth arched and ran her tremulous fingers through his hair. Her other hand continued to stroke her brother's cock lovingly, the head slick with precum.

As he watched from the couch in Manila, Matthew recalled with relish Beth's taste as their tongues danced. He licked his lips and gave his hard cock a purposeful tug, imagining it was Beth's hand instead. Watching the recording of that awesome last night in England came as close to actually being there as was possible. Up and down the shaft his fist pistoned, causing Matthew to groan, his eyes glued to the TV screen. At this rate with all the red hot action, he wasn't going to last long.

Onscreen, across the bed from he and Beth, Hannah pushed her round backside higher towards Amy, the younger girl holding her fingers and thumb perfectly still so that they screwed deeper into wet pussy and tight arse. Hannah gyrated, frigging herself senseless, the sound of slurping cunt and fervent moaning filling the room. Writhing around like a grounded eel, one hand slapped the bed as the other reached for Matthew's inner thigh. Moving higher, Hannah's hand wrapped around Beth's, the pair giving his cock a good dual tug.

If he hadn't been there, Matthew wouldn't have believed things could get any hotter, but they could – tenfold. Movement at the bedroom door signalled Meg's entrance, gliding over silently to take up a position the other side of her brother and shimmying out of her nightdress. They too kissed long and hard, savouring the taste, hands rubbing arms. They locked tight for over a minute, sucking the air out of each other's lungs. Breathlessly they pulled apart, gazing dreamily at one another.

Matthew barely had time to draw further breath when covetously Beth reclaimed her brother's mouth and his attention. Once more he found his tongue wrapped around Beth's, its lush pinkness in contrast to the brown lips. Not to be left out, Meg adjusted position, kissing all the way down Matthew's strong chest and belly before angling to take the head of his cock in her lips. Feeling the soft warmth of Meg's mouth wrap around the bloated knob, Matthew moaned back lustfully into Beth's mouth as he pawed at her tits purposefully. He was in heaven.

An adept cocksucker, Meg took things steadily, anxious for Matthew to savour the moment. Administering the utmost oral pleasure, her practised mouth devoured his pained erection inch by inch by inch. Sucking and licking the whole way down, obscene amounts of saliva bathed the shaft, pooling in the pubic fringe. Matthew didn't think it was possible to produce so much spittle but Meg had different ideas. And the whole thing was captured expertly by Amy who seemed to have developed a sixth sense for pointing the lens in the right place at the right time. Up and down bobbed Meg's head, Matthew's cock tip nudging her throat.

The scene on the TV as hot as hell, unsurprisingly it quickly proved too much for the mesmerised observer in Manila as he slapped his cock with carefree abandon. Grunting, Matthew felt the seed rise swiftly from his balls, that familiar tingle and spurting out of the eye and looping onto his belly of spunk to form a sticky puddle. Continuing to stroke, he elicited three more copious loads, his belly swimming with seed. Regrettably, there were no hungry little mouths around to help clean up so Matthew groped aside for the Kleenex box. He had a funny feeling the tissues might not last long. Lying back, chest heaving and breath racing, he pressed the stop button on the DVD to save the remainder for later.

mpqm1968
mpqm1968
549 Followers