Horny Little Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tino's face clouded. "Nah, you not want to go out with her, she common. Tino set you up with hot law school student, or a young lady doctor. Heather from poor background, she not right for you, Matthew. Her mother and father die, she work to support her three young sisters."

Matthew's ears pricked up at the revelation. "Please Tino."

"Okay Matthew, I hosting a dinner party for some work colleagues at my apartment tomorrow night. I invite Heather you come, yes?"

Matthew smiled. "It'd be my pleasure."

"But I invite Connie Truong too, she highflying young lawyer. You tell me I'm wrong, Matthew that fair enough."

"Okay, deal," Matthew agreed.

The limousine took him home and he sat down to watch the DVD once more. Maybe if things worked out he'd give Manila a go. If not, there were always other options.

*

Many thanks to those who continue to post comments and that have inspired this tale to keep running. Let me know if you want to hear any of Matthew's further adventures. I think there might just be one more chapter in the saga...