All Comments on 'Horny Little Women Ch. 07'

by mpqm1968

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
kruszerkruszerover 17 years ago
great

great story...but how can he not want to go home? five women that all love him and want him, and he decides to go home? so what he has a hotel, sell it and go back home...or his family can move to manila, he has plenty of room for all of them now, thats for sure...please continue this story, its so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story keep it cumming

invite the sisters and mom to manila and have a incest cum good time.how old are the sisters of heather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

love the story, keep this story going even if he starts seeing heather. as for literary critique, great job with your writing skills, if u could come up with a good story line in your interest, write a book, you are good enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting...

I've liked this series from the beginning, so I'd definitely like to see more of it. On the technical side of things, I still think you'd benefit greatly from having a beta-reader/editor, someone who could help you polish the overall writing so that all the typos could be taken care off. There's lots of little errors all over, stuff that a spell-checker probably wouldn't notice.

On the story side of things... with only 24 units in the apartment building, Matthew doesn't exactly have a LOT of space available for his sisters/mother, but I'm willing to bet that those apartments are all more like penthouses- immensely spacious and decked out with oodles of toys. Having them brought to Manila, even if it's only for a two-week-long vacation, could be a fun romp... and it might convince them to stay, if Matthew tenders the invitation.

I could also see him having a short affair with "Heather" and her sisters, but ultimately finding them to be a pale fascimile of the family he truly loves/wants most.

NitaelfNitaelfover 17 years ago
OH GODS YES!

MORE MORE MORE! Mark you have to do more! Lots and lots more with Sweet Mathew.

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
More-ish Taste!

After reading I came away wanting to read more about this Writer's characters. Yes - More is definitely better! Maintains interest throughout. Sexy and Hot!

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 17 years ago
I shall return

More, More, More

A famous U.S. general once said "I shall return", so should matthew with his new lawyer, personaal secretary and the sisters of both and then we can enjoy reading about how the Island nation of England happily surrenders to the tiny Island nation of Manila.

Well done, keep writing.

Thank You

Mikey

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
man oh man

Excellent story so far. I don't know what's coming up in following chapters but based on what happened so far and with sisters like that, especially Beth and Amy, I would take my money and be back in England as fast as I could.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
?

hey liked the story but why is his lawyer so stereotypically asian if this man is in charge of his multimillion dollar bank account you'd think that he would at least be fluent in english not like some street vendor in manilla

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 14 years ago
Hot as Hell!!

I wish I had a copy of that DVD. It also looks like Matt might have his own little family of sisters in Manila. I look forward to reading the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GETTING WORSE WITH EACH CHAPTER!!!!

feather light (feather-light)

dollop (A DOLLOP IS LARGER THAN A SINGLE DROP!!!!)

tremulous fingers (POOR INAPPROPRIATE DESCRIPTION!!!!)

red hot (red-hot)

from he and Beth (him)

coke (Coke)

swigging generously (ODDLY WORDED!!!!)

Getting (a) cramp

shed a wad of hot seed (WEIRDLY PHRASED!!!!)

bee-stung kiss (INAPPROPRIATE USAGE!!!! )

(showed a) pose and pout

concrete hard cock (STRANGELY STATED!!!!)

ho made (who)

there were (an) advert

came to believed (believe)

onset of other orgasm (another)

juices swirled on his tongue in reams (A REAM MEASURES PAPER NOT JUICE!!!!)

her pussy thronging (NONSENSICAL DESCRIPTION!!!!)

implausibly tight opening (BADLY WRITTEN!!!!)

bottie (botty)

knock-on effect of her face (MEANINGLESS TERMINOLOGY!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Well the english professor is having fun! Hehehe.

Why in the hell would he even bother staying in Manilla?! Just let the law firm handle his properties with a management conpany, pack his bags and get back to his girls!!

Why would the lawyer think he would want to hook up with a doctor or lawyer? Lol.

The chapter was ok, I really wasnt interested in the long flashback video thing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous