Hot Summer Night Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers

No one had spoken for some time. Kristin and Judith were looking at each other. Judith had a sultry look on her face and Kristin was licking her lips and then biting her lower lip. It was obvious where their eyes were focused. I was uncomfortable with the situation. Finally, Kristin said, "Carrie wanted me to check to see if there was anything I could do for you. My mother is aware of that night. She would like to offer her services as well." She had emphasized the words 'anything I could do for you' and the words 'offer her services'. I turned red with embarrassment trying to get this hard-on to go down. It only seemed to get harder. I stood again. This time the end of my cock lifted right out the bottom of my shorts and was pulsing up and down.

Kristin looked at her mother who had already taken off her over-shirt. Her nipples were erect and I could clearly see them through her bra and tee-shirt. Her neck and face were getting red and her breathing had quickened. Her fingers were shaking as she fondled both nipples through her clothes.

Kristin's nipples were also extremely erect. She didn't have a bra on and she started fondling her nipples and lifted and squeezed her tits under her tank-top. Her breathing had also quickened. They both stood and moved closer to me. I stood still and let them approach. Kristin reached down and lifted my tee-shirt over my head. I lifted my arms to concede to the activities about to take place.

Judith was unfastening her jeans and had one hand inside her thong fingering her pussy. Kristin was fascinated with my ripped pectoral and abdominal muscles. She was running her hands over each muscle. Her fingernails traced each edge. She had a lustful look on her face. Kristin moved her hands down my stomach and unfastened my shorts. They fell to the floor. I didn't have any underwear on and my cock sprang up as the shorts slid past. Kristin wasted no time getting her fingers wrapped around the girth at the head of my cock.

Using my cock as a tow bar, she pulled me toward the sofa and pushed me down. She released my cock as I dropped onto the middle cushion. Judith's jeans were at her feet. She had pulled her thong aside and was feverishly finger-fucking herself with her right hand. Her left hand was inside her tee-shirt and under her bra. She was tweaking her left nipple.

Kristin stepped back and pulled her tank-top over her head. Her huge enhanced tits stood proudly pushing out with no sag at all. I thought, 'wow, whoever did her tits did a fantastic job'. Kristin lifted her left tit to her mouth and flicked her tongue on the nipple. My cock jumped. She did the same with the right tit. Both hands then went to her waist where she unfastened her shorts and pushed them to the floor.

Either her underwear went with them or she wasn't wearing any. She stood there naked except for her high-heels. Her left hand went to her right tit which pushed her left tit up with her arm. Her right hand went into her sopping wet pussy. I could hear the squishing sound as she ran three fingers in and out of her cunt.

It was tough to take my eyes off of Kristin's fantastic body, but I glanced at Judith. She was in the process of pulling her tee-shirt over her head. She removed her bra and her large tits sprang out when they came free. She had dark skin and no tan lines anywhere. Kristin was a little darker but had tan line triangles around her nipples and around her neatly trimmed bush. Judith's bush was more natural but not unruly.

My cock was standing up pointing at the ceiling as I sat on the sofa examining the incredible body of this fifty-something women. Both hands were back in her crotch fingering her pussy. She had used her arms to push her large tits forward and up. There was some sag but no one can have tits that big and not have some sag.

Kristin moved toward me and knelt on the floor on my right side. Judith did the same on my left side. Kristin said to her mother, "Well, did I exaggerate on the size of his cock?"

Judith responded, "Honey, you didn't nearly do it justice." She wrapped her fingers around the girth and began stroking it from balls to tip. Kristin just watched as she began biting her lip again. Kristin leaned in and spit on my cock and smiled at her mother who continued jerking me off. After a couple minutes, Judith leaned forward and put the tip of my cock into her mouth. She flicked her tongue all around the head. My cock jumped again. She looked up directly into my eyes and slowly pushed her mouth down my shaft. Her lips were distended from the girth. She took about a third of my cock before she gagged and pulled back out.

Saliva flooded from her mouth onto my cock and her eyes watered. She licked it all up before trying again. This time she slowed at the gag point and pulled back and started blowing me at a steady rhythm. Kristin had been patient but I could tell she was anxious to get in on the action. She bent low and pulled my balls into her mouth while her mother continued sucking my cock. My cock surged bigger with this new sensation. It surged again when Judith pushed her middle finger into my anus and started ass-fucking at the same pace she was blowing me.

When her lips got tired she pulled off and swallowed the accumulated saliva. Kristin wasted no time and inhaled my cock. She was able to take about half before she came back up gagging. The sensation was incredible as I watched her face descend down the shaft. I was rock hard. I tipped my head back against the sofa and closed my eyes. I was envisioning Kristin's face as she slowly sank her lips past my cock-head. She tried to take more of my cock but she got to about the same point before gagging. She pulled her mouth from my cock and said, "I can't imagine how Carrie and Julia can both deep-throat this monster."

I responded, "It just takes practice. You are welcome to come over and practice any time." She grinned at her mother who was in the process of sinking her face back down to her gag point. She tried again with the same results.

Judith pulled my cock from her mouth and started jerking on it again. She said, "I can't imagine that any amount of practice would lead to swallowing this thing. It is huge. I look at porn on the internet and it's as big as any that I fantasize about." She looked at her daughter and said, "I really need to fuck this pole right now." I looked at Kristin who nodded at her mother. Judith crawled up into my lap and with Kristin guiding my cock sank her pussy down the entire length of my shaft with one push. Her head flew back and she began muttering, "Oh my God. Oh my God. It has been years since I had any cock in me. This is amazing." I flexed my cock when she got to the bottom. She blurted out, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck."

Kristin started sucking on my balls. As her mother started fucking herself with her legs and with the assistance of my hands on her ass, Kristin started licking up my shaft as it came out of her mother's cunt. When Kristin pushed her tongue into her mother's anus, Judith screamed and immediately began her climax. She was bouncing all over my lap attacking my cock from all angles. Kristin rode it out with her tongue still in Judith's ass. Judith clamped her cunt onto my cock and I thought I would explode. Judith's tits were bouncing all around my face and I pushed my lips onto one nipple and then the other and lightly bit them with my lip-padded teeth. Every muscle in her body was clenched tight as she rode through her orgasm. She continued fucking my cock until the last spasm. Her vaginal juices flooded from her pussy and Kristin slurped it all up and then went back to lathing my exposed cock with her tongue.

Judith collapsed onto my chest with my cock still buried deep in her pussy. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her tight. She was quaking lightly as I held her. Then I realized that she was crying. I placed my fingers on her chin and lifted her head. She avoided my eyes as though she were embarrassed about her emotional outburst. Her daughter came up on the sofa and kissed her on the cheek and wrapped her arms around her as well. We stayed just like that for a few minutes. No words were spoken. My cock diminished in size but didn't go completely flaccid.

After that few minutes I felt Kristin's hands rubbing up and down the exposed shaft of my cock. This started my cock on the rise again. Judith felt it expanding in her pussy and started fucking me again. I lifted her from my cock and rotated her onto the sofa. I positioned her with her knees on the seat of the sofa and her arms and torso on the back. I moved past Kristin and pushed my cock up into Judith's cunt in a doggy position. She screamed loudly when I entered her. I fucked her furiously for a couple minutes before she exploded into another orgasm. This one was bigger than the first. Her spasms were incredibly strong. I didn't stop and even increased the pace. She was muttering over and over again, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Make me cum. Harder. Harder." I responded and was pummeling her cunt with every millimeter of my cock. I didn't want to cum because Kristin was waiting patiently.

Judith finally started to come down off her climax and sagged forward onto the sofa pulling her cunt off my cock. She stayed there for several moments and then turned herself so she was sitting on her tee-shirt. She looked up at me and said between gasps for air, "Mark, Honey. I have never in my life been fucked so well. It has been a long time since I have cum like that. Oh my God. Thank you."

I smiled down at her and said, "You are welcome. You are an incredible fuck yourself." My cock was pointing straight out in front of me and was still stiff as a board. Kristin pushed her mouth onto it and began cleaning her mother's juices. By the time she was finished, I thought I might burst; I was so hard. While Judith sat and watched, Kristin pulled her mouth from my cock and sat back on the sofa with her pussy right on the edge. I knelt down in front of her and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. Both Kristin and Judith groaned as my cock totally disappeared into Kristin's cunt. She was tighter than I expected.

With the freedom to fuck to cum, I fucked Kristin unmercifully. She was breathing very hard and muttering, "Ah... Ah...Ah" with each thrust. To mix it up a bit, I slowed the pace and dragged my cock all the way out of her cunt and rub the tip, glistening with her juices, on her clit for a couple seconds and then reinserted it and pushed it all the way back in. I repeated this several times. Then I started fucking her with just the tip very fast. She was going nuts. Judith had her fingers buried in her soaking wet pussy. Her eyes were closed and her head was tipped back against the back of the sofa. She was furiously frigging her cunt.

Kristin was just holding onto the sofa trying to hold her position as I fucked the shit out of her. She was yelling out between ragged breaths, "Momma, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Oh my God." She arched her hips up and grabbed her tits. I held her hips and was pulling with my arms as I thrust with my hips.

Suddenly she stopped. I didn't. She screamed, "Momma, I'm cuuuuummmmmmiiiiinnnnggg." She jerked her hips back and immediately forward again. She screamed again, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Fuck me. I had no idea it could be like this. This is wonderful. This is incredible. It was like her cunt was milking my cock. Her orgasmic spasms were so intense. Now was the time. I increased my pace and was slamming my cock into her vaginal spasms.

I could feel my climax coming on fast as I fucked her hard. My head flew back and my mouth opened and then clenched tight. I was breathing hard through my teeth. I yelled out, "I'm going to cum." Every muscle in my body was quivering and quaking. Kristin recovered enough to pull herself off my cock and slide down onto the floor. Judith did the same. They were both kneeling on the floor in front of me. My hand was flying up and down my shaft, aided by Kristin's lubrication. When my load burst out the end of my cock I thought my entire body might explode.

Kristin had positioned herself to receive the first shot with her mother's face right beside. Her tongue was sticking out as though she expected to collect whatever drooled out. She wasn't prepared for the shear amount and the velocity. It erupted from my cock and splattered her nose, up her nose, across her cheeks and eyes and then onto Judith's face who was totally shocked. Judith moved in to take the second load. She pushed her lips over the head and received an equally massive amount of cum. She gagged and pulled back. Both women were now trying to gather themselves. I aimed the third stream down on Kristin's massive tits. The fourth, smaller stream was aimed onto Judith's equally large tits. I moved in close to Kristin's face and wiped all the subsequent oozing cum on her forehead.

Kristin was busy wiping cum from her eyes and pushing her fingers into her mouth. Judith moved in close and began licking cum from her daughter's face and then from her tits. Kristin opened her eyes and smiled up at me and then at her mother. She moved to clean cum from her mother's face and tits. It was an extremely erotic sight watching mother and daughter cleaning cum from each other.

My cock was still rock hard and Judith and Kristin looked at it for several seconds expecting it to begin softening. Kristin said, "I've never been fucked in the ass before. Before that thing goes down, can we?"

I smiled down at her and she popped up and knelt on the edge of the sofa. I move quickly up behind her and pushed the head of my cock into her anus. She pulled forward and a grimace formed on her face. She relaxed and I pushed in a little more until the grimace returned. I waited until the grimace disappeared and pushed in a little more and stopped. The heat was incredible. When I hit bottom I felt my cock starting to soften. This eased the pressure on her ass and she started pushing back. I started slowly fucking her ass and this motion raised my cock back up to full erection. She screamed a little when my cock expanded. She liked it better when it was smaller but this is what I had to work with.

Kristin started a tentative fucking motion and I matched it. She was groaning loudly with each thrust of cock down into her ass. After a few minutes Kristin rolled into another vaginal orgasm. She had been feverishly rubbing her clitoris with her right hand. When she was recovered from her climax, I slowly pulled my cock from her ass. It was still pretty stiff but was starting to sag. In another minute it was completely soft and hanging straight toward the floor. Both women watched the transformation with fascination.

Judith moved over to embrace her daughter. She said, "I'm so glad you insisted that I come over here. I was reluctant but this has been one of the best times of my life." Judith turned to me and said, "My husband died five years ago. I have not had sex with a man since. I haven't thought much about sex. I know now that I need sex in my life. Kristin was divorced when she moved here. She has no children and her life has been pretty stark. She hasn't been with a man since her divorce. We began satisfying each other by accident and we both thought that was all we needed. She was so happy when your wife, Carrie befriended her and invited her to her mini-orgy with you. Kristin knew then that she had to have some cock and she discussed it with Carrie. Thank you both so much for brightening our lives."

I said, "It has very literally been my pleasure." We sat there naked for about a half hour talking about different things. I wanted to hear more about their lives. I said that I was amazed that such a beautiful woman lived right across the street and I had never met her. In fact, I had never seen her before. Judith

ived only a few minutes away. When Kristin got divorced she wanted to move back close to her mother. I asked Judith about her no tan lines. She laughed and said she is Italian and pretty much stays out of the sun. Kristin had found a local job and pretty much worked all the time to fill in the vacant hours in her life. I had left the obvious question until the end. I wanted to know more about the night Carrie had women come in to suck my cock. I said, "Kristen. That night you were invited over, who else was there. I was blindfolded. All this time I thought it was just Carrie and Julia in the room."

Kristin hesitated and then said, "Well. Lisa, your next door neighbor, was there. I like her. Carrie introduced me to her and Max. I shouldn't tell you if Carrie hasn't told you. I really value her friendship."

I said, "Ok. Fair enough. Can you at least tell me how many women were there besides the ones I know about?"

Kristin said, "Besides Carrie, Julia, Lisa and me, there were two others. I don't even know their names. They were probably friends of Julia's actually. They were pretty young. I'm sure they want to remain anonymous." I contemplated who these two could be. Who else was Julia friends with? It could have been Hannah or Eva or Gail or Crystal or Christina or someone else. I asked if they were twins. Kristin said, "No." I knew I would find out eventually so I dropped the Q&A.

Judith and Kristen got off the sofa and began gathering their clothes. I escorted them to the bathroom down the hall so they could clean up and dress before leaving. I pulled my shorts on over my gooey cock. We all kissed each other again. Kristen thanked me for everything and then left through the front door. I picked up my kindle e-book and walked back out to the deck and propped myself up in the same lounge chair. I read for a couple hours.

The temperature was getting into the mid-eighties and I was perspiring. I decided to go for a dip in the pool. I pulled my shorts down and noted that my gooey but now dried cock had stuck to the fabric. I stepped from the shorts and walked naked to the edge of the pool and dove into the deep end. The cool water felt so good on my bruised and aching muscles. I floated back to the surface and turned on my back and just floated there for several minutes. With my ears under water, I could hear myself breathing and my heart beating. No other sounds invaded my consciousness. I was totally relaxed.

I floated there oblivious to the rest of the world for many minutes when I noticed a swirl of water sound invading my breathing and heartbeat sounds. I felt a small wave wash by my cheek. I lifted my head from the water and looked around.

Standing beside me less than a foot away was Crystal (i.e. long hair twin). She had stripped out of her clothes and carefully waded into the pool to surprise me. She grinned at me and reached out and ran her hand down the length of my flaccid cock which rolled off my leg with her touch. I pushed myself up to a standing position and pulled her to me and hugged and kissed her. 'What an incredibly beautiful young woman', I thought. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to kiss me passionately on the lips. She ground her large tits with nail hard nipples into my chest. Her tits had no sag at all. Her nipples actually pointed up. I lifted her by her waist until her tits were in my face. She looked down at me and grinned broadly. I flicked each of her nipples and they hardened even more. She reached up and tweaked her nipples. She leaned forward and shoved her tits on either side of my head and slapped my face with them.

I said, "Crystal. You and your sister are still the most beautiful women I know."

Crystal said, "I take that as an extreme compliment because your wife and Julia and Hannah are very beautiful women." I agreed with her assessment.

Crystal pushed herself out of my arms and said, "I just heard from Julia that you were in a car accident a few days ago. I would have visited you in the hospital but I didn't know. Are you OK? Christina and I freaked when we heard. I came right over when my shift was over. Christina is working. She said she would be over to see you later." She examined me all over and noted the bruises on my forehead. She reached up to touch it. I flinched when she lightly brushed her fingers over the bruise.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,332 Followers