Hot Summer Night Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed the movement and knelt in front of me and unfastened my shorts and pulled on them. I had to lift my hips to allow her to remove them entirely. My cock sprang up and slapped her on the chin. She giggled and wrapped her fingers around the shaft and began stroking it from tip to balls. She leaned in and

spit on it and distributed the spit with her hands. She spit again. She jacked my cock until it grew to maximum stiffness.

My cock had never been harder when she moved her lips down on the tip and ran her tongue around the ridge. She looked up into my eyes as she very slowly pushed her lips down the shaft. At about the half-way point, which was further than she had been able to accommodate at the pool party, she stopped and smiled up at me. Then she inched her lips further down the shaft and seemed to pull her mouth behind them. When her head caught up with her lips, she inched her lips further down and pushed her head down to follow.

She continued to look me in my eyes as she pressed her nose into my pubic hair. She held her head there for several seconds before pulling all the way back. She tongued the "spot" on the underside and then pulled the head from her mouth and kissed the velvety tip. Gobs of saliva were running from her mouth and down my shaft. She grinned and said, "Well, what do you think? Pretty good, huh? I didn't even gag once."

I said, "Christina, Honey, I am way past thinking. You are fantastic. You were fantastic." She giggled again and pushed my cock back in her mouth and started an amazing blowjob. She mixed things up from deep-throat to blowjob/handjob combinations to licking the shaft to sucking in my balls. She was giving me an incredible blowjob. She corkscrewed her hands up and down and rotated her mouth on the tip. I was approaching a climax really fast and I knew I had to slow down.

I put my hands lightly on each side of her face and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. I whispered in her ear, "Honey, I know you want to please me but am going to explode any second now and I want so much to give you pleasure too." She slowed her attack on my cock and after one more push down to my balls, she pulled my cock from her mouth with a 'pop'. She giggled with the 'pop' sound.

She said, "We don't have much time and I need you in my pussy so bad. How do you want to take me?" I stood and pulled her to her feet. I moved her backward into her chair and knelt before her and sank my face into her crotch. She was soaking wet and her pussy smelled and tasted so sweet. I inhaled her and drove my tongue between her lips and into her vagina. After several thrusts I flicked my tongue over her clitoris. She jumped a foot and grabbed my head to hold me in place. She screamed out so load that Julia came to the window to see what all the commotion was about. She sat right there and watched. Carrie, of course, had been watching the whole time waiting for her cue which was coming very soon.

I worked my tongue up and down her pussy and tongue-fucked her till my tongue tired and then began working on her clit with my lips. I sucked her erect clit between my lips and bit lightly with my teeth. I felt her climax coming on with spasms pushing my tongue from her pussy. She clamped her legs across my shoulders and pulled my head in tighter. I thought her thighs would crush me. I couldn't breathe, but I kept up the attack until she slowly came back down. Every time I touched her clit, she jumped and flexed her hips forward. Finally, she released my head from her legs. She was a rag-doll. I stood up and pulled her up and maneuvered her down onto her hands and knees with her face close to her chair. I knelt behind her and aimed my cock to her pussy. She lowered herself onto her elbows so she could watch my cock push into her.

As I entered her, she groaned loudly. I pushed hard all the way in until my balls slapped on her pussy. I began fucking her hard at a fairly rapid pace. Her head was on the deck so she could watch. I took one hand from the hips and pushed my thumb into her anus. Right on cue, Christina pushed herself up to scream out in pleasure. As she came up, I pushed her forward slightly and her face went straight into Carrie's cunt as she sat in Christina's chair with her legs spread.

Christina was shocked with this turn of events. She tried to look up high enough to see whose pussy she had her face in. Carrie leaned down and softly said, "Christina, baby. It's me. Carrie. I need you to pleasure me. OK? You are so incredibly sexy. I am so horny for you."

I knew Crystal and Christina had lesbian sex routinely, so this was not a shock to her. Christina pulled herself up onto Carrie's legs and reached up to kiss her on the lips before she pushed her face into Carrie's cunt. She was ravenous as she attacked it. I kept right on fucking her hard which pushed her face into Carrie's crotch with each thrust.

Carrie's head tipped back as she began muttering, "Oh my God. Christina, you are so good. I love your tongue. I love your lips. Make me cum baby." I could tell the sequence of orgasms was going to be Carrie's, then Christina's and then mine. I slowed my pace as I watched Christina working over Carrie's pussy. Carrie was in her own world again as she savored Christina's tongue and lips. As her climax approached, her hips involuntarily fired forward into Christina's face as her upper torso fired backward. Carrie had both tits in her hands and she was roughly pinching her own nipples. The tendons in her neck were taught.

I watched Carrie's hands working her own tits and my cock surged larger. Christina felt the surge and screamed softly into Carrie's pussy. I bent over Christina's back and wrapped my fingers around her tits and began pinching her nipples. She groaned with this new assault.

Carrie's climax was massive. She was loudly moaning with each vaginal spasm, "Ah..Ah..Ah." Christina maintained her attack on Carrie's pussy until her spasms stopped. Carrie gently lifted Christina's face from her crotch and said, "Oh my God. Thank you, Honey. That was amazing." Christina smiled and lifted herself up onto Carrie's legs to kiss her again.

Before the kiss was completed, Christina burst out, "Oh Jesus, I'm going to cum too. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Yes. Yes. Yeeeeeeesssssss. I'm cummmminnnnggg." Her pussy grabbed my cock as pulse after pulse rippled through Christina's cunt. Carrie held her head in their embrace as she climaxed. I was watching two incredibly gorgeous and sexy women in passionate embrace as I furiously fucked one of them. That was all I needed as cum blasted out of my cock into Christina's pulsing cunt. I shot stream after stream after stream into her. Christina broke her embrace and yelled out, "Jesus. God. Fill me up with your cum. Oh my God. So much cum. Jesus."

When I was done cumming, I released Christina's tits and straightened up. I kept fucking her pussy until my cock was too soft to fuck with. I didn't want it to ever end. My cock finally just fell out of her pussy and dangled softly between my legs. Christina collapsed to the deck and began to regain her breath. Carrie slid out of her chair to sit on the deck holding Christina in her arms. I came down and held both of them in my arms. I looked up at Julia's window. She was sitting there quietly with a grin on her face. I motioned her to come down.

Less than a minute later, Julia was sitting on the deck with the three of us. I pulled her in close to me and kissed her on the neck as she cuddled in close to Carrie. She had stripped on the way down and we all sat and lay together naked on the deck. We stayed like that for many minutes before Christina rose to a sitting position and said, "I didn't expect this but it was spectacular. Carrie, I had no idea you were into this. It is so much better than sneaking a fuck here and there from your husband. I'm sorry, but you put me on to him and I can't get enough of his amazing cock. I hope you aren't mad."

Carrie smiled and said, "Christina, baby. Mark told me all about his sexual encounters with you and your sister this afternoon. I don't like him having sex behind my back in secret but he confessed freely and I am OK with it, especially since I arranged the first encounter." She smiled at me and said, "His cock is kind of nice isn't it?" I smiled back at her. Julia piped in with her agreement and we all laughed.

Christina had to get going so she collected her clothes and went to the downstairs bathroom. Julia giggled as she watched cum oozing down Christina's leg as she hurried to the bathroom. After several minutes she came out on the deck again. We all kissed and she went out the front door.

Carrie said, "Well guys. Poor Julia got left out. If she can get another boner out of her father, I would like to watch.

Julia grinned at me. I smiled back. She wrapped her fingers around my soft cock and led her inside and up the stairs to get more comfortable. This fucking on the deck was killing my knees.