Hot Summer Night Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stepped back up onto the deck and sat down in deck chairs. I asked if she wanted anything to drink. She said, "If you are having a beer, I'll have one. Thanks." I walked naked into the kitchen and took two beers from the refrigerator and returned to the deck. I popped the tab on her beer and handed it to her. I did the same.

We sat naked in the deck chairs and talked about work, the accident, her sister Christina and eventually sex. Our last time together was in the ladies room at the pizza parlor. She had given me a fantastic blow job and collected my cum in a plastic bag and then, in front of the other men at the bar, deposited the contents on her pizza. Crystal and her sister had attended Julia's Senior Year pool party/orgy a couple weeks ago. I had chaperoned the party and was very much involved in the orgy part of the party. Crystal was a virgin then and she had chosen me to take her cherry. Since then she and her sister have become consumed with all things sexual.

Crystal and her twin Christina worked at the local Home Depot. They both had fucked my brains out in the men's room while they were working. I think about all of these times whenever I see one of the twin and sometimes in my dreams. I always have a huge boner when I wake up dreaming of them. I was getting a boner now. She noticed and was staring at it as she drank her beer. When it had risen to point straight up in my lap she looked at my face searching for my permission to act on her desires. She licked her lips and subconsciously bit her lower lip. She had a lusty look in her eyes as she looked from my face down to my crotch. There was no point in fighting it. I wanted her as much as she wanted me.

I moved out of my chair and knelt on the deck and spread her legs. I lowered my face into her pussy and inhaled her sweet pussy odor. I stuck out my tongue and touched her clitoris peaking out at the top of her outer folds. She yelled out, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck." I dragged my tongue down her pussy and all the way to her anus. I shoved my tongue into her anus and she jumped again. She was breathing very fast. Her pussy was already soaking wet. I dragged my tongue up to her pussy and lapped up the length to collect her vaginal fluid which was so sweet. I began tongue fucking her vagina while lightly flicking my finger on her clitoris. She held my head down with her hands and rocked her hips up into my face.

I pulled her clitoris into my mouth with my lips and bit down lightly. She was going nuts and was bouncing all around her chair. I was having a hard time hanging on to her. She started pinching and pulling her nipples which were nearly an inch long. I stayed with her until she screamed out as her climax rolled through her. Her muscle spasms were in synch with her vaginal spasms. She released my head when she had recovered.

I sat back and she laughed at my face glistened from chin to forehead with her vaginal juices. I grinned back at her. She slid down out of her chair and knelt on the deck with me. She kissed me hard and began lapping her own juices from my face. While she was doing that, she wrapped her right hand around my erection and started jacking me off.

I got up and moved to my chair dragging Crystal along the deck. When I sat down, she moved in and pushed my cock into her mouth. At the pizza shop rest room she had deep-throated me and she did it now. I could see my cock enter her throat. She had conquered her gag reflex. Her mouth was stretched wide from the girth. She pulled back out and smiled up at me. She said, "Don't you cum. I want this thing in my pussy." I smiled down at her.

I said, "You had better slow down then. I won't last long with the throat fucking you are giving me now." She giggled around my cock and started licking around the head. She sucked the skin at the underside base of the tip into her mouth and began licking it. I threw my head back and uttered, "Oh Jesus. You know what that does to me." Crystal giggled again. She knew exactly what she was doing. I felt cum starting its rise. She did too and she stopped with my cock just resting in her mouth.

I settled back down and she started mouth fucking me again. I wanted to get into her pussy really bad now so I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her carefully back onto the deck. I moved my hips up to hers and maneuvered my cock to her pussy lips. As I pushed in, Crystal groaned loudly and pushed her hips up to meet me. With one long push, I was buried to my balls in her cunt. She had thrown her arms around my neck and had pulled herself up off the deck. I pulled my cock back out and quickly sank it to the balls again. She was groaning continuously now. Her pussy was incredibly tight. It constricted my cock like a glove too small.

I started fucking her hard. She threw her legs around my hips and pulled me in even tighter. Her ass made her only contact with the deck; which I used as leverage to thrust my steel hard shaft into her. She bit down on my shoulder. I ignored the pain and continued to pummel her pussy. She released my shoulder and screamed out, "Oh God. I'm going to cum. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yes. Yes. I'm cummminngg." Man did she ever cum. She bit down on my shoulder again. She drew blood this time. Her spasms pulled me over the top and cum fired from my cock into her pussy. She clenched her vaginal muscles as though she was milking my cock. Spurt after spurt launched into her. She hung on for dear life.

We both laid there on the deck. She had released her legs and arms and was lying solidly on the deck. I had most of my weight on my hips and elbows so I wouldn't crush her. I pulled my cock out and my mouth was right at tit level. I sucked her right tit into my mouth and held her nipple with my lips and flicked my tongue on it. She looked down and giggled at my attack on her tits. She wrapped her arms around my head and held me on her tit. I escaped enough to attack the other tit.

After several minutes of this we moved back up to our chairs. Cum was drooling out of her pussy and dripping onto the deck. She said that she would like another beer. I retrieved them and we sat quietly drinking them. She got out of her chair and came over and crawled into my lap and curled herself up in my arms. I comforted her for nearly fifteen minutes before she lifted her head and kissed me. It was a gentle kiss and was not sexual. I just held her close. Finally she said, "I could sit here forever with you like this but I have to go." I released her and she unfolded herself back onto the deck.

She grabbed her clothes and pulled them on. She kissed me on the lips and headed across the deck to the back-yard stairs. I marveled at her spectacular body as she walked away. I waded into the pool to wash my dick off. I could feel the bite mark on my shoulder. I guess the time had come to discuss the twins with Carrie. I had wanted to for some time now but something always came up.

I was dressed in shorts and tee-shirt when Carrie and Julia came home from work. I was lying on the lounge chair reading. It was after five o'clock. I carried the kindle into the house and kissed Carrie. Julia had already gone upstairs to change. Carrie said, "What would you like for dinner?"

I said, "Whatever you put on the table is fine with me. If you're tired I will go for take-out."

She thought for a few moments and then said, "How about you put some burgers on the grill and I will make some French fries."

"Great. I'll get the grill hot now." I said. She nodded. She went to the refrigerator and I went back out on the deck to fire up the grill. Julia came out on the deck with a beer for me and a soda for herself. She was dressed in her pajama type bottoms and a tank top. She hugged me around the waist and I hugged her back. She turned and went back in the house as Carrie came out on the deck. She had a drink in her hand and she had changed her clothes and was wearing a very sexy low cut tank-top with hip-hugger short shorts. She came up close and said, "You like?" as she did some model poses. I scanned her from head to toe and gave her two thumbs up with a huge grin on my face. She pulled herself up on my chest and kissed me on the lips. "How do you feel today? I noticed you didn't spend much time working out this morning. Are you still too sore?"

I shrugged and said, "I feel fine physically. Muscles are still sore and the cut on my noggin aches at odd times." She pulled my head down with her hands and kissed me on my temple. I took the opportunity and pressed my hands to her braless tits and pushed them together to maximize her cleavage. She giggled and playfully pushed my hands away.

Carrie said, "So. What did you do today?" She had a playful look on her face as though she knew exactly what I did today."

I said, "Well, let's sit down and I'll tell you all about it." We sat at the glass top table. I took a sip off my beer. She did the same with her drink. "Your friend Kristin from across the street came over this morning to 'check on me'." I used my fingers to put air-quotes on 'check on me'.

Carrie grinned at me and said, "No kidding. That was awful nice of her."

I continued, "It was very nice of her. She brought her mother, Judith, with her. It seems that both of them are without men in their lives and it seems that Kristin had some prior experience with my cock."

Carrie grinned and said, "Well, how did that happen?"

I looked at her grinning away and continued, "Oh come on Babe. She told me that you had called her and asked her to come over to 'check on me'. She let it slip that she had sort of met me once before. I told her that I certainly would have remembered meeting someone as attractive as she. She confessed that I was

blind-folded at the time."

Carrie laughed and cut in saying, "OK. I'm busted. I knew you didn't believe there were multiple women in the room. That was the plan. It was fun though, wasn't it? Did she tell you who else was there? I doubt it because I don't think she knew some of the other women. She is beautiful isn't she?"

I said, "She only knew Lisa and gave me her name. She didn't know the other two young women. She thought they may be friends of Julia's."

Carrie said, "Yes, they were. So tell me about today. I want all the details. I'm getting horny just thinking about it. Tell me about Kristin's mother. I have never met her."

I told her every detail of sucking and fucking Kristin and Judith. I wasn't half way through the story before Carrie had her fingers pushed up the leg of her shorts playing with her pussy. The crotch of her shorts was getting wetter and wetter. She listened with her eyes closed and she was breathing hard. My cock started responding to my recollection and watching Carrie masturbating herself. One hand was in her shorts and one was squeezing one tit and then the other.

When I finished the Kristin and Judith story she opened her eyes and said, "I guess I'm going to have to stud you out and make a few bucks. Kristin is so lovely and sexy. She's so edgy though. I knew she only needed to get her brains fucked out for her to remember what she lost. I guess the same was true of her mother. I love how you tell the story. I'm so hot. I need your cock right now."

I hesitated and then said, "Babe, I have another story to tell you about my day."

She looked at me and said, "I hope it is as hot as the first one."

I said, "It is actually." I told her about meeting the twins at Julia's pool party/orgy. I continued with a summary explanation of running into them at Home Depot and the sex with both of them in the men's room. She continued masturbating herself. She stopped me at some point and wanted the details. I retraced and told her every detail. She went back to massaging her tits. She closed her eyes again. I explained in detail the events at the Pizza parlor the day her sister and niece visited and finished with the details on the pool deck this afternoon. I was anxious for her to say something.

I stopped talking and watched her furiously frigging her cunt. She rapidly began flexing her hips forward and back. Her nipples were pushing her tank-top material. Her mouth opened and she was muttering over and over again, "Ah...Ah...Oh..Oh..Oh fuck." She reached from her tits to unfasten her shorts. She moved her hand from the leg opening and pushed her shorts down over her hips and immediately shoved her fingers back into her pussy. She was obviously in orgasm and I just sat there and watched. My cock was as hard as a rock and was uncomfortable being constricted in my shorts. I pulled my shorts down when Carrie pulled down hers. When her fingers went back to her pussy, my fingers wrapped around my cock and started jerking myself off.

When Carrie had recovered and opened her eyes to look at me with my cock in my hand, she smiled and said, "Crystal and Christine are extremely beautiful young ladies aren't they? I had never mentioned Crystal or Christine's names, so now I had a confused look on my face. She just smiled at me and said, "I have had one orgasm and now I need that cock in me right this instant, mister." She lifted herself from her chair and let her shorts fall to the deck. I pushed my shorts off my hips and they fell to the deck as well. Carrie quickly moved to sit down in my lap facing me. I still had my cock in my hand and I guided it into her pussy as she sat down.

She was so wet. By the time she settled her ass down on my balls, I was lifting her tank-top over her head and up her arms. Her tits were right in my face. Her areolas were scrunched up to small dark spots with long erect nipples just begging for attention. I sucked one nipple between my lips and then the other flicking my tongue on the ends.

Carrie pushed her pussy up my shaft with her legs. I lifted her with my hands on her hips and ass. She was continuously groaning and moaning as she fucked my cock. I began rocking my hips in the chair to vary the sensation. Her feet were planted firmly on the deck and began rocking her hips back and forth. With each cycle my cock slid in and out of her pussy.

After only a few minutes, Carrie was into another orgasm and her spasms on my cock pulled me over the top with my own climax. As I felt cum rising, I thrust my hips as hard as I could into Carrie's cunt. She screamed with the additional penetration and put her head down on my shoulder and bit down hard on the very same spot Crystal had drawn blood early today. I flinched from the pain. I held her tight to me and launched my sperm into her pussy. She clamped her vaginal muscles to milk every shot.

I held her tits tight against my face as she slowly recovered. She was still occasionally clenching her vaginal muscles to tease my cock. She pulled herself back and looked into my face. She said, "Were you fantasizing about the twins?"

I said, "Are you kidding? How could I possibly be thinking of anyone else? You are the most beautiful woman in my life. I am incredibly in love with you." She smiled at me and kissed me passionately on the lips. I said, "You know the twins already don't you? You've known about my sexual escapades with them all along haven't you?"

She smiled and said, "I've known Crystal and Christine for years. They were in Julia's class in High School. We have had many frank conversations over the years. Several weeks ago they called and asked to meet me for lunch. They were confused about sex and were not very experienced. They wanted some advice. Boys in their class and even older ones were so insensitive. Crystal admitted that she was a virgin and didn't know what to do. She wanted to have sex. She had gone on the pill a couple months earlier. I recommended that they come to Julia's Pool Party and search you out. I knew you would be sensitive and recognize her situation without embarrassing her. I heard back that you were perfect. I was proud of you and happy for her."

I kissed Carrie hard and then kissed her again. "Well, it seems that I have created a matching pair of sex crazed monsters. They are so incredibly beautiful that I can't resist them when they come on to me."

Carrie said, "I don't blame you, Babe. I plan on having a go at them myself. They are beautiful to the extreme." I told Carrie that Crystal had indicated that Christine would come over to see me after her shift ended today. She didn't say when though. Carrie said, "I'm sure she is coming over to fuck your brains out. They seem to have a competition going between them and you. You should go with it and I will engage myself at some point. OK?" Carrie was quiet for several moments as though she were contemplating the events to come. Then she said, "Not to change the subject, but your story of Crystal at the Pizza Parlor was so hot. I want to do that some time soon. You'll become a legend in there with the regular bar groupies."

Carrie noticed the blood on my tee-shirt and said, "Oh my God, did I do that? She pulled my tee-shirt over my head. I looked down to see what she was talking about.

I said, "Well, not entirely. Crystal did the first damage this afternoon. You just opened it up again just now."

Carrie said, "Well Babe, you just may not survive the summer." I had thought the very same thing several times in the past two weeks.

We put our clothes back on and I put the burgers on the grill and Carrie put the fries in the deep-fat fryer. Julia came down for dinner. She sniffed around the kitchen and said, "You guys need to take a shower. You both reek of sex." Carrie and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

After dinner we took Julia's advice and went upstairs and took a shower together. We would have taken the opportunity to fuck ourselves stupid but we were expecting Christina's visit anytime. So, we kept to business and dressed in fresh clothes and sat out on the deck with drinks in hand. It was a beautiful day and the evening temperatures were in the mid-seventies. Carrie talked about some of the more comical stories about work colleagues.

Just after seven o'clock the door bell rang. We initiated the plan. Carrie went upstairs to the master bedroom where she could see down onto the deck. I was to take Christina back out on the deck and let events unfold from there.

It was Christina at the front door. As soon as I opened the door she launched herself into my arms. She held me tight around the neck and kissed me over and over again. She exclaimed, "Oh my God. I was so worried when we heard about your car accident. You were already out of the hospital before Julia let us know. I was so mad at her for not calling us immediately."

I told her that I was fine and they just held me in the hospital for a couple days for observation. I told her that Crystal had stopped by earlier to express her concern. She kissed me again. I invited her in and asked if she would like a drink. She accepted a beer and I took one myself. We went out on the deck to talk. She was still dressed in her work clothes. I asked her about what had been going on with her since I saw her last in the men's room at work.

She talked about this and that but our relationship was based solely on sex and she kept coming back to that topic. She talked about how she and Crystal had been spending a lot of time practicing deep throat on their dildos. She stated what Crystal had already displayed; that they were getting pretty good at it. She abruptly said, "I want to show you how good I've gotten. Is your wife home?"

I said, "She is out at the moment. She should be back in a half-hour or so." That was all she needed to hear. She unbuttoned her blouse. She has large tits but she wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples were already erect. She ripped her blouse off and threw it on the deck. She stood up and pulled her shorts down over her hips without even unfastening them. Her thong underwear came with them. She stood before me with nothing on but her shoes and socks and a grin on her face. She looked spectacular and my cock jumped to attention.