Hot Summer Night Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers

Julia pushed the blanket off of her and pushed herself out of her seat without disturbing her mother. She bent down beside me and whispered, "Meet me in the coach class last bathroom on the left side of the plane in 5 minutes." She didn't wait for an answer and was gone before I could respond.

I picked up my book and pretended to be reading for a couple minutes before I unbuckled my seatbelt and rose to stand in the aisle. I slowly walked back into coach-class to find the designated bathroom.

The occupied sign was lit on the door. With no one was around, I knocked softly. The vacant sign came on and the door opened. She grabbed me by the belt and pulled me into the cramped space that wasn't even big enough for me let alone both of us. I closed and locked the door behind me. She maneuvered herself around me so she was closest to the door. She undid my belt and zipper and let my shorts fall to the floor. I pushed back over the toilet as best I could with one leg on either side. My cock knew what was going on and had already begun to grow to full length.

Julia pushed me down on the seat and shoved my cock in her mouth. She sucked on it for several minutes. Her right hand was flicking on her clitoris. I had to push her head back to pull her up. I turned her around and she moved back toward me. I guided her hips down onto my cock. It was tough to maneuver or even see what we were doing. She reached down between her legs and guided my cock into her pussy. As she pushed herself down on my shaft she let out a loud groan and said, "God damn it. I have needed this since yesterday." She found some hand rails on either side of the door and she used them to pull herself up and lower herself back down. I aided her efforts by lifting her hips and pushing them back down. I reached around front and started fingering her clit as best I could. Her legs couldn't open very far to allow me access.

Julia's body tensed and her head tilted back. She was moaning loud enough that someone waiting for the bathroom would hear her. I shushed her and she gritted her teeth and breathed rapidly through them making a "ssshhhhhhh" noise. She was furiously throwing herself down on my cock as she started quaking with an orgasm. It was a big one. For several minutes she shook and spasmed around my shaft. She stopped moving and then started again. She leaned back against my chest and whispered, "Cum in me daddy. I need to feel it. Please."

I lifted her off me and we maneuvered around so her feet were on either side of the toilet with my ass to the door. I bent her forward and slowly inserted my cock in her fuck hole. She braced herself against the outer bulkhead and pushed back against each thrust. I picked up the pace. I was moaning. She was moaning. As cum started up from my balls, Julia could feel my shaft expand. I pushed as far into her as I could and blasted her with rope after rope of my spunk. When the last shot drooled into Julia's pussy, she pushed off the bulkhead and stood straight up. She grabbed and squeezed her tits as another orgasm rolled through her. She said, "Jesus. I have wanted to join the mile-high-club ever since I heard about it. Thank you daddy. That was fantastic."

Julia used the sink to run some water and clean herself up. She left her thong off. They were soaked. She sat down and let my cum drip into the toilet. She pushed my still hard cock into her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue. She pulled it out and looked at it curiously. She said, "Is this thing going to go down?" She wiped her pussy with toilet paper and stood up. We maneuvered around so she was near the door again. I sat down on the toilet. She unlocked the door and pushed it open and stepped out into the aisle. There were people waiting for the facilities. She just looked down at the floor and walked quickly to first class. When the occupied sign lit again before anyone went in there was confusion on their faces.

The first class flight attendant, Joan, stepped forward and rapped her knuckles lightly on the door. I said, "It's occupied." She rapped lightly on the door again. I figured Julia forgot something and had come back. I unlocked the door. The door pushed back and Joan stepped in and closed the door. I had been jacking on my cock trying to get it to deflate. It was very hard. So, when the door opened expecting Julia, my cock was in my hand and my shorts were on the floor. Before I turned to look I said, "Julia, honey, can you do something to make this thing go down?"

Joan said, "I think I could do something."

I turned to look and said, "Oh crap. I wasn't expecting you." I gathered myself with my cock in my hand continued, "I can't seem to make this fucking cock go down." I moved my hand away and it sprang up to point directly at her face.

Joan gasped and said, "I knew you were packing but I had no idea." She reached forward and wrapped her hand around my shaft and started jacking me off. She pushed me down on the toilet and knelt to shove my cock into her mouth. She engaged in classic blowjob motion before she tried to deep throat me. She gagged and copious amounts of saliva drooled out of her mouth and onto the floor. "Jesus.", she said, "It's huge. I have always been able to deep throat cocks. She went back to blowing and using her hands before trying to deep throat again with the same results.

My cock was like a steel shaft. She pulled her head back and started jacking me again. This went on for several minutes. She could put about two thirds of my cock in her mouth but she couldn't get it into her throat before gagging. She tried for several more minutes. Then she stood up and pulled her panties down over her hips and dropped them to the floor. She looked at me with lust and said, "I have to fuck that monster." She moved around and pulled her ass up onto the sink and spread her legs. Her pussy was leaking juices down her legs.

I stood up and maneuvered around. There was absolutely no room to move. I guided my cock to her pussy as she spread it wide. When I pushed into her, she groaned loudly. There was a knock on the door and a voice asking, "Are you ok in there?" I ignored the interruption and continued fucking my shaft in and out of her pussy. The knock came again and Joan tersely said, "Maggie, its Joan. I am fine. OK?" I heard Maggie giggle and then announce to those waiting that this toilet was out-of-order.

Maggie came back to the door and softly said, "Joan, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know." I continued fucking Joan for all I was worth. Joan was throwing her head all over the place with every muscle in her body clenched. She would come down and go right back up again.

Joan moaned and through clenched teeth said, "My God. I have never experienced anything like this. You seem to be getting harder and harder. You're splitting me in two. Don't stop. Fuck me. God, fuck me." I did as she commanded. She had orgasm after orgasm for the next 10 minutes until she heaved a heavy breath and said, "Jesus Christ, you are too much for me. I can't take any more."

I slowed my fucking pace to a stop and pulled my cock from her. She was a mess. Her cum juices were all over her clothes, legs and feet. My legs, shorts and feet were also covered. She couldn't take her eyes off my cock which was still pointing up at her face. She said, "Should I try to blow it some more? I have never had this happen before. It's a matter of personal pride at this point." She dropped down on her knees again and inhaled my cock. She worked another 10 minutes before she pulled off and flexed her jaw. She jacked it with both hands for another 5 minutes before announcing that she wasn't able to get me off.

Joan cleaned herself up as best she could and checked herself out in the mirror. She said, "Jesus, what a mess I am." She turned and kissed me on the lips and said, "Your cock is amazing. I am going to get some help." Before I could say anything, she unlocked the door and stepped out into the aisle. She immediately bumped into Maggie listening at the door. Joan was startled and said, "Have you been listening?"

Maggie whispered loudly, "Jesus Joan, are you going for the world fucking record or something?"

Joan replied, "I have been fucking this guy from first class for nearly half an hour and he just keeps getting bigger and harder. He was in there before me with a young lady from first class. I don't know what to do. This has never happened to me. Hell, this has never happened to anyone that I know of."

Maggie said, "Let me have a go at him. It sounds like an experience we will want to talk about."

Maggie pushed the door open and found me jacking myself off again. She turned to Joan and said, "I am going to bring him out here where there is more room. Can you announce that the rear toilets are out of order and close all the drapes?" Joan went away to do as asked but she was back in no time. She didn't want to miss anything.

When Joan got back she found me laying flat on my back with my cock about 45 degrees off my stomach, pointing up in the air. Maggie was stripping off her uniform and about to straddle my hips. Her vaginal juices were flowing in anticipation of strapping on the biggest cock she had ever seen in person. She bent down facing me and guided my cock into her pussy and pushed herself all the way down. She mumbled, "Oh fuck. He's going to split me." She started moving up and down my shaft with a slow, deliberate motion. Now that I was out of that coffin of a toilet I felt better immediately. Maggie's fucking motion was having an effect.

Maggie didn't care. She was in her own personal heaven. You could see it on her face as she moved herself up and down on my shaft. She announced, "I am going to cum. Jesus Christ. What an incredible cock." After several orgasms rolled through her she leaned down and said to me, "Please fuck my ass. Can you? Please."

I rolled Maggie off me and my rigid cock popped out of her cunt. She scrambled up onto her hands and knees. I moved around Joan and took my position behind Maggie. My cock was certainly adequately lubed up and I pushed the head into her anus. Maggie let out a loud groan. Joan came around behind us and cradled my balls in her hand. As I pushed deeper into Maggie, Joan further adjusted her position so she could pull my balls into her mouth and lick the shaft as it came back out. The combined sensation of Maggie's tight ass and Joan licking my balls and cock was having the desired effect. 5 minutes later I could feel my balls tighten. Joan knew what was coming and she announced to Maggie that I was going to cum. Maggie already knew as my cock suddenly grew a bit larger

I launched my cock up into Maggie's ass as my cum was rocketing into the deepest depths of Maggie's bowels. Maggie screamed which brought two more flight attendants into the kitchen compartment. They both stopped short and gasped as Maggie was thrusting her ass back into me and arching her back as a huge orgasm flooded through her. Joan was dressed, sort of, with her mouth full of my balls. I didn't care if everyone on the plane was standing there. Rope after rope surged from my cock. I pulled out of Maggie's ass and fired several more ropes across her back and into her hair. Each surge had less and less velocity and finally the last one landed on Maggie's ass cheeks. I collapsed off to the side. Joan released my balls and I laid there with my cock pulsing trying to push more cum out but nothing more happened. After a couple minutes of anticipation, my cock started to soften to the delight of Joan and Maggie. Their reputations were intact. Joan took a warm facecloth and washed my cock and balls.

I stood and found my clothes and after kissing Joan and Maggie and thanking them for their services. I put on my clothes and went back to my seat. Carrie and Julia had a concerned look on their faces wondering what had happened to me. It had been well over an hour since Julia left the bathroom thinking everything was fine. I mouthed the words, "Later" and turned forward and closed my eyes.

When we landed in Jamaica first class was ushered off the plane first. When I made my way to the plane's exit door both Maggie and Joan were there. They were thanking people for flying their airline. When I got to the door, Joan reached out to shake my hand and Maggie said with a huge smile, "Thank you for cumming. We will see you next week on your return flight. Joan winked and said, "It was a pleasure serving you." I just nodded with reddened face and went out the door behind Carrie and Julia.

Once in the concourse Carrie wanted to know what that was all about and why was I gone so long. I said, "I will tell you the entire story when we get to our room." I took our carry-on bags and we went through customs. We picked up our bags and made our way to our mini-bus that would drop us off at our hotel. We were the only ones on the bus, which was a good thing considering what happened on the plane.

We checked in and got our keys to B115. We were in a first floor suite with a sitting room and a bedroom. We would all be sleeping in the one king sized bed but we had a roll away bed for Julia brought in for appearances.

Once in the room there was no holding back on the explanation. When I was done Carrie said, "Jesus, do you think your problem was that you are claustrophobic or something?"

"I don't know babe. All I can say is that as soon as I was out of that restroom I began to feel normal. All the sensations felt normal again. Weird."

Julia broke the ice by saying I am going to unpack later but right now I have to get something to eat and then it is pool time. She stripped out of her sundress and grabbed her bikini from her carry-on and put it on. I looked at Carrie and said, "Well babe, shall we?"

Carrie was out of her sundress in about one second and in 30 seconds she was ready to go. I took longer to get out of my clothes and into my bathing suit.

We found three lounge chairs at a pool with a swim up bar just outside our room. It wasn't long before we overheard conversations that there was a nude area further up the beach. Carrie and I decided to check it out. Julia said she was going to check out the grounds. We agreed to meet back at the room before going to dinner. We all set off in different directions.

Walking up the beach we encountered a sign that said "Clothes not allowed beyond this point." We stopped and stripped out of our suits and Carrie put them in her beach bag. We continued walking hand in hand until we got to an area with about 100 nude people. Most were not anyone you wanted to see naked but we found some young to middle aged couples sitting off by themselves and we joined them. Every one of them followed us with their eyes as we walked over. Carrie spread our blanket on the sand and we sat down. We found out later that we were new meat for a bunch of couples who frequented this resort.

It wasn't two minutes before two other couples came over and sat down in the sand next to our blanket. We introduced ourselves as did they. The women in both couples were very attractive with great bodies. Later Carrie confessed that she liked the looks of one and the cock of the other.

As we sat and talked, one of the younger couples behind us started getting amorous. The guy instantly had a hard-on and the wife moved over and began blowing his cock. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch. Live pornography had the expected affect and soon more couples were engaged in one form of sex or another.

The two couples talking to us paired up but not with their spouses. When both wives got on their hands and knees and the men positioned behind them fucking away, my cock couldn't resist the stimuli and rose to its full 9".

One of the wives was now on her knees and elbows staring at my cock and licking her lips. She looked at Carrie as if to say 'are you going to eat that'. Carrie noticed the look and turned to look at me. She smiled and looked back at the woman and motioned with her hand 'be my guest'.

I moved over close to the wife and the guy continued plowing her from behind. I place a leg on each side of her and lay down. My cock pointed straight up and then flopped onto my stomach. The tip fell a couple inches above my navel. The wife reached over and pulled my cock up so she could put it in her mouth. She had to use her hands to balance herself against the assault of the guy behind her so she was bobbing her head up and down on my cock and doing an amazing job.

I looked to my right and Carrie was fingering her pussy and watching everything going on around her but paying most attention to this woman giving her husband a blowjob. I motioned for her to come over.

She stood up and placed one foot on each side of my head and lowered her pussy onto my face. She was facing the blowjob action and leaning a little toward the wife with my cock in her face.

I flicked my tongue into her folds. Jesus was she wet. Carrie reached her hand down and wrapped it around the bottom half of my cock that the wife couldn't get into her mouth and started jacking me off to the wife's rhythm.

I was enjoying the blowjob/handjob very much but I wanted to concentrate on my wife's cunt. Giving her pleasure was the most important thing in my life. After tongue fucking and finger fucking her for a couple minutes I flicked my tongue tip up to her clitoris. She jumped and then ground her crotch down hard on my face searching for more. I lapped and flicked and nibbled in different sequences for several minutes before I could feel the familiar trembling of an orgasm as her body muscles all tensed from her toes to her face.

Carrie's head tilted back and her hands let go of my cock. I felt a change of pace on my cock but I was concentrating on the pussy rubbing back and forth on my lips. Copious amounts of vaginal juices flowed down my face and dripped from my chin onto my chest. I was slurping it up as fast as I could. Carrie had both hands on her tits rolling her nipples between thumb and index finger as she sat straight up. I moved a finger into her anus and even though her legs were clamped around my heads I could hear her let out a gasp followed by a low pitched groan that increased in pitch until she was screaming. A flood of fluid squirted me hard in the face and deflected down my torso. It was like the ocean was being pumped out through her vagina.

I didn't know it at the time but all attention on the beach turned toward us to see what was prompting Carrie's screams. The 'wife's' head on my cock lifted off to watch too. She also got soaked by Carrie's emissions.

Carrie continued to moan for thirty seconds or more before she finally stopped quaking on my face and her legs failed as she fell to the blanket. She curled up in a fetal position with her hands still clenched to her tits. I watched her for a minute or so to make sure she was alright. She was breathing heavily but was beginning to slow.

I looked down as I felt a mouth descend on my cock. I noticed that everyone else had stopped what they were doing and was crowded around our blanket. A different guy was fucking a different woman whose mouth was now attached to my cock. Her head was furiously bouncing up and down my cock. She could get about half in her face before she started gagging. Another woman knelt on the edge of the blanket and started jerking my cock with her hand. What a scene. I could feel my balls begin to pull up signaling my impending explosion of cum.

Both women recognized that I was about to erupt. The woman giving me the blowjob pulled her head back just as a rocket of cum shot from the end of my cock and hit her in the face. Cum went in her hair, over both eyes and up her nose. The woman with my cock in her hands continued to furiously jerk me off. She guided her mouth down to my cock to catch all the subsequent cum blasts and after swishing it around in her mouth for several seconds promptly swallowed it. The crowd erupted in applause.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,324 Followers