Hot Summer Night Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers

I rolled over to wrap myself up with Carrie who was still in a comatose state lying on her side with her knees pulled up. I pulled her up so she was in my lap and I just held her in my arms for many minutes as the crowd dissipated. I kissed her forehead and her face and her neck. She finally opened her eyes and tilted her head up to kiss my lips. Very softly she said, "Holy shit. I have never experienced an orgasm that intense. Did I squirt? It was like I died the most glorious death and shot straight to heaven. I was looking down at myself-watching all the sex going on around me."

I pulled her in tight and said, "It was quite an introduction to this resort wasn't it?"

Carrie giggled and threw her arm around my shoulders and pulled me in for a very passionate kiss.

It was getting late and most of the couples had already left. We watched the sun go down with Carrie sitting between my legs leaning against my chest with my arms wrapped tight around her. I kissed her shoulder and neck and nuzzled her ear as a shiver went through her.

We walked back up the beach in the descending twilight. We didn't notice the sign reading "Clothes required from this point" and we just continued up onto the walkways leading to our room. A couple coming from the other direction was staring at us as we walked by but I didn't know why. We were oblivious to the world.

As we walked down the hallway toward our room I notice something on our door handle. As we got closer I could see it was a pair of thong panties that Julia had been wearing today. Similar signals have been used for all time and they usually mean 'we're fucking in here, go away'. We had already agreed that for us the signal means 'we're fucking in here, enter quietly and enjoy or participate'.

I smiled at Carrie and she softly giggled and whispered, "She didn't waste any time did she?" I pushed the key silently into the lock and just as quietly pushed the door open. The bottom of the door dragged over the carpet and made some noise but the sounds of sex in the room beyond rose over any noise we were making coming into the room. We could have been a brass band muted by the screams and groans and grunts coming from our bed.

We walked in as naked as before and sat down together on the couch across the room. Bedside lamps were on illuminating the action but we were in relative darkness. My cock was starting to rise and Carrie aided that process with her right hand. Her left hand was between her legs slowly working up and down her slit.

Julia was the one making most of the noise as she sat perched above a very large black man. His feet hung off the end of the bed. He had to be 6'10". His cock was visible on each down stroke and it was massive. At one point his cock came completely out of Julia's cunt and pushed up and over her ass-cheeks. It had to be at least 12" long and bigger around than Julia's forearm.

To my amazement, Julia seemed to be handling it just fine. Carrie leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Jesus. Look at the size of that thing." Her hand in her lap was working ever more feverishly. My cock was at full mast as Carrie worked it faster and faster.

Julia's head was tilted back as she slammed herself down on this huge cock. Each time she lifted herself back up until the cock tip alone was imbedded and slammed back down again. It was a sight to behold. Super skinny Julia slam-fucking a giant black dude with a cock bigger than her arm.

Julia rolled from one orgasm to the next in seconds. She was in another world. On an upstroke she pulled herself off his pole and swung around into a sixty-nine position. Her fuck hole was a gaping maw. Her juices were dripping freely. As she sank her mouth down over his cock and her cunt down to his face she noticed us sitting across the room.

She smiled a broad grin and pointed at the cock-meat and sank his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat until her nose hit his balls. He groaned and turned his face and said in a deep base voice consistent with his size, "Fuck yeah. I never had a white chick be able to do that." He flexed his powerful hips and drove his cock as deep as he could into Julia's mouth. She mouth fucked him for 5 minutes or so. Now he was making all the noise as he groaned around her sopping wet pussy.

Julia pulled her head completely off his cock and flexed her jaw. She started jerking it with both hands. One of her hands would not go all the way around his shaft. Julia looked over at us and mouthed the words to us 'Holy crap. What a monster'. She looked at her mother and motioned for her to come over. Carrie looked at me and I nodded. She pulled her hand off my cock which I promptly took it in mine.

With her hand still working her pussy she walked silently across the room and sat carefully on the edge of the bed. Julia was jerking him off as he continued tonguing her pussy.

Carrie moved her own hand into Julia's jerking motion and took over jacking this giant black cock herself. Julia didn't move her position on his face. She looked at her mother with a huge smile and point to her and then down at the cock.

Carrie moved her other hand up to handle the black pole. One hand wasn't enough. She then moved her head down and stretched her jaw to put her lips on the tip of his cock as her hands moved up and down. Julia had to maintain her position so as not to give it all away.

Carrie moved her mouth further down onto the shaft and as she adjusted to the sheer size with her jaw she pushed all the way down pushing her hands away as she descended. From where I was sitting I could see her throat take his cock. She gagged slightly because she wasn't in the optimum position for attacking him. Copious amounts of saliva flowed out of her mouth and all over his cock as she pulled back. With this lubrication she was able to continue to deep throat him for several minutes.

The giant mumbled loudly around Julia's pussy, "Mother-fucker. Baby, you are an incredible cocksucker. Never had better in my life. I am going to cum baby." Carrie pulled off and flicked her tongue on the tip and then pulled off completely and started jacking him off with two hands again. She motioned to Julia and she understood immediately.

Julia turned her head and said, "Hold off as long as you can. I want another fuck session. She pointed for Carrie to get down on the floor, which she did. Julia pulled her pussy from his lips and spun herself around again. She leaned down and laid her tiny tits on his chest and kissed him.

Carrie pushed herself off the floor and eased very slowly onto the bed and stood up with a foot on each side of his hips. Giant's cock-head was resting at the top of Julia's ass crack. It glistened with pussy juices and saliva. It pulsed like a metronome with his rapid heartbeat. Julia made like she was lifting her ass and reaching down to put his cock into her fuck-hole and Carrie lowered her own fuck-hole down onto this foot long pole. From my vantage point the ruse that Julia was pulling on this guy was very awkward but it seemed to be working.

Carrie placed her hands on Julia's ass and then ran a finger down into Julia's anus. As Carrie raised herself up and dropped back down she would shove a finger into Julia's anus and Julia took the cue to groan, which is what she wanted to do anyway.

Giant pushed Julia's face away so he could speak. "God-damn girl, you are an incredible fuck too. I'm not going to last long now. Oh Godddddd. I'm gone." His hips were flexing up rapidly and Carrie had to adjust her pace to take full advantage.

As giant blew his load into Carrie's cunt it pushed her over the edge and she couldn't restrain herself any longer as she exploded too. She was groaning and as she clenched every muscle in her body her breath exploded from her through her teeth. Her pussy was pulsing on this massive slab of meat. Spasm after spasm rocked through her. He shot stream after stream into her. Carrie finally screamed out, "Fuuuucccccckkk. Fill me up you bastard."

That was the end of the ruse. Giant pushed Julia to the side and looked down to see Carrie still bouncing up and down on his deflating cock. It was still bigger than anything she had ever felt before. Giant yelled out, "What the fuck?" He didn't try to stop Carrie's continued fucking. He continued to spurt his cum into Carrie. Her consciousness was in another place. Nothing existed in this place except her pussy and his cock. I had seen her go there many times before and immediately recognized it.

Julia immediately rolled back onto the giant's shoulders and pushed her pussy back onto his mouth. He could have easily disposed of her at 100 lbs but he didn't. He accepted this good thing for what it was and went back to eating out Julia.

His cock deflated and finally fell out of Carrie's cunt and onto his left thigh. It still came nearly to his knee. Carrie was still gone. I pushed myself out of my chair and moved up behind Carrie to hold her. She was pulsing with a massive orgasm. Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath. Her hands were mashed onto her tits. Her nipples were ¾ inches and hard as nails.

Julia pulled herself from giant's mouth and turned around to make sure her mother was ok. She looked with concern at me. I smiled and said, "She will be fine. This is by far not the first time."

The giant pulled himself up so he was leaning against the headboard and looked at each of us before he said, "Holy shit. What did I get myself into here?"

I explained as I caressed Carrie all over, "Hi, My name is Mark, this glorious woman in my arms is my wife Carrie and that phenomenal woman right there is my daughter Julia. From what I could see, a fantastic time was had by all. So that is what you got yourself into."

Giant looked at each of us again and said simply, "Yeah. You're certainly right about that." There was silence in the room as we all wondered what to do next. Finally, giant leaned forward and offered his hand. I reached out and shook his hand. "Do you get to experience these two all the time?"

I pondered whether to answer his question but finally responded with a grin, "Yup."

Giant said, "My name is Roger. My friends call me Meat."

Julia looked at me as I looked at her. I said, "No question where you got that nickname from." We all laughed except Carrie who was still not back in this world.

Meat went on to say, "I am here on vacation with my wife and 18 year old daughter as a graduation present for her. I hope we can all get together this week. I met Julia at the bar. She asked if I could get her a drink. I told her it is all inclusive and they didn't care how old she was. She got a drink and we started talking. She is one sensuous woman and the next thing I knew I was walking her to her room. It was getting dark and I wanted to make sure she was safe." He continued, "Well, I guess you know the rest."

He swung his feet to the floor and stood up. He didn't miss the ceiling by much and his cock swung freely between his legs. He put on his swim suit and said, "Have a nice evening." He ducked his head and went out the door.

When the door closed, Julia said, "Holy Fuck. I won't be able to walk the rest of the week." I laughed and turned my attention back to Carrie. Julia went into the bathroom to clean herself up. I could see her in the mirror flexing her jaw and gritting her teeth. She came back with a fresh set of sheets for the bed.

I moved Carrie in my arms to set her down on the couch while Julia changed out the linens. When the bed was set I moved Carrie to the left side of the bed. She was ok and pushed herself under the covers. I asked if she wanted us to bring her anything from the restaurant. She said, "That would be nice."

Julia and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. It was a huge walk-in tiled space with multiple shower heads above and on the side wall. We turned on all of them and adjusted the water temperature.

I soaped up Julia from head to toe. She bent over to aide my cleaning her ass and up between her legs to her pussy. She jumped when I touched her clit. I stood behind her and washed her puffy little tits and up her chest to her neck. I bent down to kiss her on the neck and she moaned and shivered from the sensation. She spun around and threw her arms around my neck and pulled herself up to kiss me on the lips.

She rinsed herself off and then turned to wash me all over. She ran her soapy hands up my legs and into the crack of my ass. She playfully pushed one finger in as I jumped. She continued up my back and traced my ripped back muscles up to my neck. She massaged my neck for a couple minutes and moved around in front of me working her way back down over my chest and abs. She skipped the middle part and bent down to start working her way up the front of my legs. She washed my balls repeatedly. Last but not least she wrapped her soapy hands around my rapidly growing cock. She ran her closed hands up and down my cock while looking me right in the eye.

As it continued to grow she smiled and looked down. "Well look at that. It looks like 'Stiffy' wants some attention." My cock jumped to full attention as she continued to jack me off with both hands. She pushed me over under a shower head and rinsed all the soap from my body. She never let go of my cock except to allow the water to rinse it clean.

Julia came in close and pressed her body against mine and bit lightly on my left nipple and then looked up seductively. Then she kissed her way down my chest, stomach and flicked my navel with her tongue. She went to her knees and kissed the tip of my cock. I was looking down at a most beautiful face sucking my cock. She moved her mouth further down the shaft while continuously flicking with her tongue. When she swallowed about half of my cock she looked up at me and rapidly pushed the rest into her throat.

My head rocked back on my shoulders. She pulled back up to about half and went right back down to my balls again. I was groaning with each assault. I had to put my hand on her head to keep from collapsing. "Jesus, Julia. You are an incredible cocksucker." Julia smiled around my cock and then started rapidly pumping her head up and down.

Julia took my cock from her mouth and in a very sweet girlish voice said, "Cum for me daddy." Did I ever. Julia didn't anticipate the arrival of the first shot but she recovered and swallowed each shot as it arrived. I collapsed on the shower floor and pulled her to me and held her close and tight. She said, "Well did you have a good first day on vacation?"

"I did, but it isn't over yet." She looked up and kissed me on the lips.

Julia and I dressed and went to dinner in the buffet dining room as we had not yet made reservation at any of the fancier restaurants. She was dressed to kill with full evening makeup. Everyone turned to look at her as we passed. We each took a tray and covered it with so much food we couldn't possibly eat it all. Together we walked out into the table area and were about to sit at an empty table when I notice a hand waving in the far corner. It was Roger or "Meat". He was waving us over. He was sitting with his wife and daughter. They were gorgeous women. They both beamed their super-white teeth against their black skin as they smiled. They were both scanning me from head to toe.

"Come. Sit with us." Meat said. Julia looked at me and indicated that she was fine with it. We pulled out two chairs, sat down and placed our trays on the table. Meat said, "Where's you lovely wife?"

"I'm afraid the sun, sand, booze and whatever else were just too much for her. She turned in already. We will take her back something from this mountain of food. I guess we worked up an appetite today."

Julia, with food in her mouth, gagged at my last comment and grabbed for her drink. I smiled at her and then at "Meat". He smiled back. "Meat's" wife watched our back and forth like she was watching a tennis match. I couldn't tell if his wife knew anything or not but I wasn't going to say anything. We ate and talked. He introduced his wife, Angela or "Angel" and is daughter, Isabella or "Izzy". I guess they liked their nicknames so Meat, Angel and Izzy it was. I introduced myself and Julia and we shook hands all around.

Angel asked the inevitable question of how we had met. I left this one to Meat. Meat explained the first part of the story as he had related it to us. He met Julia at the bar, told her how to order drinks and talked a little and as it was getting dark he walked her back to her room where he met Julia's parents and left it at that. Julia kept her head down in her plate and didn't attempt to engage in conversation.

Meat, Angel and Izzy had arrived the day before and were still getting the lay of the land. Angel told us how to make reservation at the various specialty restaurants. The heat had put a glisten on her face and she was absolutely gorgeous. As usual, I mentally assigned to her a 'fuckability factor" of 8.75. Just a little below my own wife at the standard 10.0. The daughter looked like her mother and I gave her an 8.0.

We finished our meal and made up a plate for Carrie. Meat and his family stood up as we did and thrust his hand across the table and shook my hand and said, "Well, Mark it was very nice to talk with you. I enjoyed my chat with Julia this afternoon. I really hope we can get together again this week." Angel stood around 5'9". Her bust was about a 37-DD I'd guess. She had a narrow waist, flat stomach, the typical black booty with relatively narrow hips and long slim legs. Izzy stood well over 6' in her high heels. Her bust probably 36-C and generally the same shape as her mother. Stunning. Angel offered her hand which I took in mine and held it probably a moment longer than I should have. Julia shook hands with Angel and Izzy and we all went our own way.

Carrie was sitting up in bed watching TV when we walked in with her food. She got out of bed, still naked, and went to the table. She sat and devoured the food. "I'm starving. I didn't realize." We sat at the table too and told her who we had dinner with. She was all smiles. "I don't know if I will be able to walk straight again."

Julia smiled and said, "I know exactly what you mean."

After watching some news on TV we turned out the lights around 10:30 PM and we all climbed into bed. Carrie was on the left; Julia was on the right with me in the middle. I turned toward Carrie and snuggled up behind her in a spoon with my left hand on her left tit and promptly fell sound asleep. I was expecting that one or the other of my girls were going to go for my cock during the night. Neither did. I guess they were fucked out.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,328 Followers