Hot Summer Night Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several seconds of silence Julia said, "Hey guys, what's going on?" They all burst out laughing.

Hannah said, "Have a seat. We will be with you in a moment." They all burst out laughing again. Jason moved back onto the bed and pushed his erect cock into Rachel's pussy. Rachel moaned with the assault. Jason sawed his cock back and forth several times and then pulled out of Rachel and pushed it down into Hannah's pussy who promptly groaned. Jason continued fucking both sisters back and forth for several minutes. It was obvious that all three were enjoying this from the moans and groans but Julia noticed that neither Hannah nor Rachel was having any orgasms.

With a grunt from Jason and the clench of his jaw, his head rocked back and he drove his cock deep into Rachel's pussy several times and then withdrew and immediately blasted several ropes of cum on Rachel's face, tits and stomach. He assisted the last of them with his hand furiously jerking up and down. When Jason was finished, Rachel eased herself off to the side of Hannah and lay on her back. She was licking Jason's cum from around her lips. Hannah rolled over toward Rachel and began licking Jason's cum from Rachel's tits and stomach. Rachel used her fingers to collect cum from her face and deposit it in her mouth; sensuously sucking on her fingers to make them clean.

Jason climbed up beside Rachel's head and held out his withering cock to her face. Rachel sucked his cock in and swirled her tongue around the invader. She could taste his cum mixed with the vaginal juices of herself and her sister Hannah. She moaned her enjoyment of the different tastes on her tongue. When he was clean she pulled her head back and kissed the tip of his softening cock.

Julia's pussy was soaked through her panties from watching this ménage a trois. She very much wanted to get involved but she couldn't figure out how to insert herself into the action without disturbing the chemistry. So she sat and watched with her fingers in her panties and her middle finger fucking herself and her thumb lightly flicking her clit. She brought herself to one small orgasm as she watched.

When the action on the bed had settled down Julia walked over and sat at the bottom of the bed where Jason had been. He was now sitting in a chair beside the bed slowly and gently stoking his flaccid dick. Julia bent down and stuck her tongue in Hannah's sopping wet bush. With broad strokes she lapped up Hannah's juices causing her to flex her hips upward when Julia's tongue passed over her clit. Julia did the same to Rachel's pussy and before Julia could withdraw Rachel groaned deeply as an orgasm washed over her. Julia continued to lick Rachel's clit until her pulses diminished.

Julia moved back down to finger fuck and lick Hannah's clit until Hannah's back arched pushing her hips up hard into Julia's face. Her legs clamped onto the sides of Julia's head. One of her hands, clenched in a fist, shoved into her mouth to hold back a scream. Her other hand came down to hold Julia's head in place as she pulsed her hips up and down over Julia's tongue and lips. 'Jesus, she is cuming hard', Julia thought. Julia rode out the spasms for several minutes until they subsided and finally stopped. Hannah didn't release Julia's head until her legs splayed wide and fell onto the bed.

Julia sat up and looked at Hannah and then at Rachel who had been watching. Hannah said, "Oh fuck. Julia. Wow did I need that!" Rachel rolled over toward Hannah and pinched her left nipple and said, "Mother-fucker that was so hot."

Jason had been watching the lesbian show too and was jerking off his revived erection. Even though Julia didn't really like Jason much he had a hard cock in his hands and her sopping wet pussy was making decisions for her now just like a guy's little head makes decisions in certain circumstances in spite of his big head.

Julia stared at Jason's cock as he continued to jerk on it. With wanton lust in her eyes she stood up and pulled her panties down from under her skirt. She kicked them off and pulled her skirt up to her waist and walked around the bed and stood in front of Jason facing the room. She bent down between her legs and grabbed Jason's cock from his hand and guided herself down onto the head. With no preliminaries she impaled herself on his shaft. He grabbed her hips and began lifting her as she pushed up and slammed her back down as she descended.

Hannah swung herself off the bed and knelt down between Julia and Jason's feet and buried her head in Julia's rising and falling cunt. Hannah furiously flicked her tongue on Julia's clit and down Jason's cock as he was pulled out of Julia's pussy. Julia maintained her fast pace. Her head was tipped backward and her mouth hung open as she gasped for air. She clenched her teeth and seethed air through them as she exhaled and inhaled. After several minutes of this onslaught Jason announced that he was going to cum.

Julia screamed out, "You fucking bastard. You hold on and wait for me. I'm almost there."

Jason was taken aback by Julia's forceful demand and the shock allowed him to be able to hold himself off. Another minute and Julia announced through gasps that she was there, "Go...Go...Gooooo. Jesus Christ. ...Fuck me." With that Jason began firing his hips up into Julia's pussy and Hannah began fingering Julia's clit as she exploded into orgasm. Jason began spewing his load at the same time. Hannah grabbed his cock and pulled it out of Julia's pussy and shoved her mouth down on it to collect her boyfriend's load. As his cock came popping out of Julia's pussy she was at her orgasmic peak and she started 'squirting' again. She screamed out, "OH FUCK...OH FUCK...I'M GOING TO SQUIIIIRRRRRTTTTT."

Hannah caught the full force right in the face as it was only inches away from Julia's pussy. She pulled her head off Jason's cock to try to catch Julia's fluid and wound up getting his last two ropes of cum right in the eyes. Hannah was drenched from head to toe. Julia's 'squirt' shot up Hannah's face and over her head to land on Rachel's chest a good eight feet away.

Hannah pushed her hand down over Julia's crotch to block her stream that continued unabated for several seconds. With the force of the stream it splattered back up into Julia's face and chest and onto Jason's face. As the stream stopped, Hannah removed her hand only to get a second 'squirt' that was not as powerful but still splattered off Hannah's face.

Julia had a horrified look on her face as she watched what was happening. She shoved her right hand into her pussy to try to stop the gushers. After things settled down Julia slumped out of Jason's lap and she collapsed onto the soaking wet bedspread. She curled up in a fetal position and said, "Oh Jesus...Hannah, I'm sorry. I just can't control when this happens. That is the second time today."

Hannah looked around at the devastation. Rachel had rushed out of the room and had come back with several towels. Jason was in shock as he had never experienced this before and he never would have guessed that this was even possible. "Holy Shit", he said. "What the fuck was that? Are you OK Julia? Did you piss yourself?"

Rachel spread the towels around to everyone and they all began wiping themselves dry and trying to sop up Julia's 'squirt' from the floor, bed and chair. Her fluids were even dripping from the ceiling fan above the bed.

Rachel said, "Mother-fucker, I have never seen anything like that. WTF?"

Hannah replied, "I have seen Julia do that before but never anything like that. Holy Shit Julia. That was incredible."

Julia rolled over and sat up. "I did the same thing this morning while fucking my dad. It happened a couple times last week in Jamaica too. God, I hope this isn't going to happen every time I have an orgasm. What a mess." She pushed her right index finger into her pussy and smiled and said, "But, on the plus side, the feeling is amazing." She pulled her finger out and pushed it into her mouth.

Fortunately, Rachel, Hannah and Jason's clothes were on the other side of the room on the dresser. They all got dressed after cleaning up in the bathroom across the hall. Julia's panties and skirt and blouse were soaking wet so she just threw them in Hannah's clothes hamper and said that she would get them when they get to the dorm next week. Hannah pulled a blouse and skirt from her closet and Julia put them on. They were a little loose but would work out OK.

Jason said he had to go and after a few kisses and hugs between he and Hannah he left. He kissed Rachel as he was going out the door. Rachel left and went down stairs. Hannah and Julia talked about the past week and next week and stuff like they always had since they were eight.

^^^^^^^

Carrie and I were sitting naked in the hot-tub with a cooler of drinks beside us. We were already pretty buzzed by the time Max and Lisa opened the gate to the backyard and walked onto the deck. They were both headed for the door to the house and we waved to get their attention. They saw us and came over. Max was carrying a cooler of his brand of beer and Lisa was carrying a pitcher of her favorite drink. Max and Lisa are both ten years younger than us with two small kids. Max is a contractor and is in very good shape at 6' tall and 175 lbs. Lisa is a very attractive stay-at-home mom. She stands around 5'5" with B-cup tits that are a little saggy from breast feeding two kids. Her stomach is flat. Her waist and hips are slim. Her ass is truly a sight to behold. She has light brown hair pulled up in a high pony-tail.

I said, "Max. No work today? Where are the kids?

"I'm doing some work for my folks later this weekend but nothing today. They have the kids and I will bring them home on Sunday."

Lisa said, "We have missed you guys for the past week. We kept an eye out for your place while you were gone. I hope it is alright with you guys but I invited my sister Lydia to join us. She can use the down time. Her job is so stressful. I convinced her to take the day off. I told her she wouldn't regret it."

Carrie said, "There is plenty of room for all of us in here. I hope she isn't too much later though or we will be blasted when she arrives." Lisa said that she should be here in another half-hour or so. "Well, get your clothes off and get your asses in here."

Max and Lisa put there things on the table beside the hot-tub and stripped naked and in about 30 seconds they were both submerged up to their necks. Max popped a beer and he and I tapped our cans and said cheers. Lisa and Carrie were both drinking hard liquor. They 'clinked' their plastic glasses and threw each other 'air-kisses' which would be supplanted by real kisses in the very near future.

We talked about our experiences at the Jamaica resort the previous week. Carrie was getting pretty detailed and the visuals were getting Lisa and Max pretty horny. Max was getting over-heated from the hot water and the details of the sex acts being described so he pulled himself out of the water and sat on the edge with his feet in the water. His erection was starting to lift to point out above his thighs. I was also getting over-heated so I followed Max's lead. I could actually remember the actual sex acts so I was totally erect by now. When Carrie began describing the first day encounter with "Meat" the 7 foot tall black guy with the foot long mega-cock one hand went to her pussy and began rubbing up and down the length of her pussy. Lisa was flushed from the hot water, the booze and Carrie's descriptions.

Lisa put down her drink and turned around toward Max and pushed herself up between his legs and impaled her face on his rigid cock. She held onto his legs to keep herself from floating away from him as she pushed her mouth all the way down his cock to his balls. She pulled and pushed with her arms to move her mouth up and down her husband's shaft. Max watched her head moving up and down on his crotch for several minutes until he could feel his eminent eruption. His head tipped backward and his mouth gaped open. He placed his hands on the sides of Lisa's face and he started controlling the blowjob himself.

Carrie moved over behind Lisa and pushed a hand up into Lisa's crotch from behind and began finger-fucking her as she also finger-fucked herself with the other hand. Carrie pressed her tits into Lisa's back and rubbed her nipples on Lisa's shoulder blades. Carrie leaned down and kissed Lisa on the neck as Lisa moaned around Max's cock. Carrie licked Lisa's ear and she moaned again.

Lisa could tell her own orgasm was coming on like a run-away freight train just as Max surged his hips hard into her face as cum blasted from his cock into the back of her mouth. She was frantically swallowing the load as her own body quaked hard and her pussy clamped down hard on the two fingers Carrie had buried in her pussy. Max's orgasm resulted in seven long and creamy ropes of cum. Lisa couldn't swallow it all as more arrived. She finally just back off to the head and held her lips to hold his load in her mouth. Carrie saw what she was doing. Lisa was still trying to swallow when Carrie pulled her head around to face her. She bent down and placed her lips on Lisa's and pushed her tongue into Lisa's mouth. Lisa now understood what Carrie wanted and she pushed the combination of Max's spunk and her own saliva into Carrie's mouth. Carrie swirled the gooey load around with her tongue and swallowed it straight down her throat. Carrie then bent down and kissed Lisa very passionately and Lisa returned the same passion with arms entwining each other.

With the action in the tub, no one had noticed that Lydia had arrived and was sitting in a chair about ten feet away watching the action. She had already stripped off her shoes and t-shirt. When Carrie and Lisa came up for air, Lydia started clapping bringing everyone's attention to her.

Lisa turned to see her sister partially stripped and said, "Lydia. Get those clothes off and get in here. We started without you." We all watched with anticipation as Lydia removed her bra and a beautiful set of large tits sprang forth. There was absolutely no sag. She quickly pulled her pants and panties down in one pull and stepped naked onto the deck. She saw us all staring so she posed as the model that she is and started toward the hot-tub. We know Lydia very well but we have never had the pleasure of her at one of these types of parties. Lydia stands a few inches taller than Lisa at 5'8". She is 28 years old and single. She has 36-D tits with a flat stomach, very narrow waist and hips. Her ass is as spectacular as Lisa's. Her hair changes colors with a whim and is now burgundy red. It is thick and wavy and falls to her tits. She has a beautiful face with a mouth like Scarlett Johansson.

Carrie and Lisa parted to make room for Lydia to sit down in the hot water. My cock was still at attention and was throbbing with each heart beat. Max's cock was also starting to recover from the sight of these three incredibly beautiful women. Lydia had found a spot sitting across from me. After giving kisses to Lisa and Carrie she was staring at my cock bouncing between my legs.

Lydia looked back at Carrie and leaned in to whisper in her ear. Her finger was pointing at me. I saw Carrie glance my way and then grin and nod. She glanced back at me and had a huge grin on her face. I must have had a "What?" look on my face. When Lydia stood up and waded toward me I knew what "What?" was. Lydia knelt down in the water and continued on her knees up between my legs. She pushed herself up and kissed me on the lips and then dragged her tits down my chest and kissed her way down my torso to my cock. She looked up at me as she sank her lips over the tip of my cock until they locked around the ridge. She flicked her tongue on the velvety glans and then around and around the ridge. I was so turned on I thought I would burst right there.

I looked over at Carrie and watched as she maneuvered herself in behind Lydia. She pushed her hand up between Lydia's thighs and began strumming on her pussy. Lisa maneuvered in behind Carrie and was doing the same to her. Max was at full erection and he wasn't going to be left out. He moved in behind his wife and pushed his cock into her pussy. Lisa gasped a little because the water had washed most of her vaginal lubrication away.

Lydia's hands grabbed my legs and she began pushing and pulling her head onto my cock. She worked her tongue constantly as she sank all the way down to my balls and then even opened her mouth wide and snaked her tongue out to lick my balls. 'Mother of God. She is good' I thought as my head rocked back on my neck. 'I have to think of something else. I want this to last forever.'

With Carrie's ministrations on Lydia's clit and pussy, Lydia began rocking with an orgasm. With each spasm her mouth surged down onto my cock. When she recovered she went to work on me with a phenomenal blowjob using lips, tongue, teeth, suction, throat, hands and finger nails. She was using every trick in the book (Wait. There is a book?). If I was going to die in the near future I wanted to go right then. I was looking down into those beautiful eyes as she stared back at me. When her eyes went glassy and rolled up I knew she was having another orgasm. She quaked hard and she curled her lips over her teeth so she wouldn't accidently bite me.

I could see that Carrie has having her own orgasm as Lisa furiously finger-fucked her with all four fingers. Carrie was going nuts. Max had his hands on Lisa's hips and was furiously pumping his into Lisa's pussy. Her eyes were closed as he pounded away. Water was sloshing back and forth across the hot-tub from his action.

All this action was too much for me and as Lydia was coming down from her orgasm my balls boiled over and surge after surge of cum blew into her mouth. She knew it was coming and she had backed off to let me fill her up. It was way more than she anticipated and her eyes went wide as she frantically began swallowing as fast as she could get the gooey spunk to go down her throat. She couldn't keep up with it and she gagged. Cum drooled out of the corner of her mouth and ran down to cling to her chin and then drop onto her tits. When she was satisfied that I had finished she pulled her mouth off and gathered the escaped cum with her fingers and shoved them in her mouth to clean them off.

When Max saw me blowing my load into his sister-in-law's face that was all he could take. He launched his hips hard into Lisa's pussy and shot several ropes of cum into her. Lydia had settled back from me and had turned to watch Max tense and shoot his cum into her sister. When Max withdrew his spent cock, Lydia moved over to Lisa and lifted her up to sit on the edge of the tub. She spread Lisa's legs and burrowed her head into her pussy and began sucking and licking the leaking cum. Lydia continued until Lisa had another orgasm and pushed out whatever was left of Max's cum onto Lydia's tongue.

Carrie and I looked at the Lisa/Lydia action and knew this was not the first time these two had hooked up. Max watched Lisa and Lydia and he turned to me and winked. I gave him thumbs up and mouthed the word "Nice".

We all took respites from the hot-water and hotter sex to cool off sitting on lounge chairs around the hot-tub. We were all still naked as we continued drinking and the booze was flowing heavily. We were all pretty buzzed. All three of the women were more than buzzed and they were chattering none stop amongst themselves. Max and I pretty much kept our mouths shut unless we were addressed directly. I had backed off the rate of alcohol consumption because I didn't want to miss anything. Max and the ladies had picked up their drinking rate the drunker they got.