Hot Summer Night Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah lifted herself up to whisper in my ear, "Who is that?"

I whispered back, "That is Lydia. She is Lisa's younger sister. She is a runway model in Boston."

She whispered again, "Fuck. She is smoking hot. I want some of that."

Julia had leaned in close so she could hear us whispering and whispered, "We have met before but I had no idea. Go mom."

We were all engrossed in the action on the bed and Lydia and Carrie rolled through orgasm after orgasm or maybe they were just long continuous orgasms. I couldn't tell. They were both groaning around each other's pussies. I was fanaticizing about fucking Lydia's magnificent ass when I felt a different pressure on my cock. I looked down to see Hannah's head lowering onto my crotch. I could feel the head enter her throat. She held it there for several seconds and then pulled back up. My cock was now at full attention. Julia's hand had been pushed off by Hannah's mouth and she looked down to see what happened. She looked up at me and smiled and whispered, "She was really missing your cock."

Hannah continued to blow me from stem to stern. Her fingers were attacking her own pussy from anus to clit. When there were moaning sounds from the bed she would pull off and look to see what was happening and then go right back down on me. I was in heaven from the visual and physical stimulation. As much as Hannah was adamant that I was going to cum in her mouth, which was evident from the various blowjob techniques she was using, I was just as adamant that I had other plans for my cock.

Hannah was tiring and she pulled her head off my cock and started jacking me off. I was still as hard as a steel pipe. Undeterred, Hannah stood up and backed her ass into me. She bent down and guided my cock into her pussy and sank down hard. She was so wet that there was no friction at all and other than the pressure from her vaginal muscles there was no other sensation. She started lifting herself with her legs and slamming herself back down. Her ass cheeks were slapping on my thighs and the sound was loud enough for Lydia to raise her head and look in our direction. She looked between her and Carrie's bodies and said to her, "It seems we have company."

Without looking up she mumbled around Lydia's clit, "It's about time. My jaw is getting tired." She obviously expected just me and Lisa because when she did turn her head to look in my direction she seemed startled to see Julia kneeling by the chair and Hannah furiously fucking herself on my cock.

Lydia rolled off of Carrie and turned to see who was in the room. She looked at Carrie with some confusion and said, "Do I know these girls?"

Carrie made the introductions, "Girls, this is Lydia. She is Lisa's sister." "Lydia, this is our daughter Julia on Mark's left and Julia's best friend Hannah fucking herself on Mark's cock." Hannah lifted her hand and waved at Lydia. She had a look of pure bliss on her face.

I said, "Hannah, Honey. I can tell you are determined and I appreciate it but I have reserved this next load of cum for Lydia's ass. OK?" I lifted her off my cock and sat her down on the arm of the chair. My cock glistened with Hannah's fluids and it was bouncing up and down in my lap.

Lydia looked over at Carrie as if asking for permission to fuck her man. Carrie understood the question on Lydia's face and smiled and nodded. She said to Lydia, "You will really enjoy having your asshole reamed by his huge fuck pole." In a flash, Lydia lifted back up on her elbows and Knees presenting her ass to me. I pulled myself from the chair and moved in behind Lydia. I pushed my cock into her pussy and fucked her for several seconds. It felt so glorious that I reluctantly had to pull myself out. I lifted my steel shaft up a couple inches and pushed my cock-head gently into her anus. She tensed and concentrated on relaxing her sphincter muscle.

In short order I was inside with her sphincter clamped tightly over the ridge holding me in place. When I felt her relax I pushed in another couple inches until she clamped down again with a flinch. I held in place until the pressure on my cock diminished and I pushed in another couple inches and stopped. She didn't flinch this time and I pushed steadily into her bowels until my balls slapped up against her pussy.

I was ready and waiting for her signal to proceed. Julia seized the opportunity and crawled onto the bed with her head between Lydia's thigh looking up at my balls and Lydia's pussy. Hannah grabbed a throw pillow from the chair and pushed it under Julia's head so her lips were on Lydia's pussy and her nose was between my balls. She giggled from my pubic hairs tickling her nose. Julia continued to maneuver her lower body under Lydia's until her pussy was in Lydia's face. Lydia inhaled Julia's scent and bent her head down to push her tongue into Julia's pussy.

When I felt Lydia's sphincter relax I started pulling his cock back out of her ass. I stopped at the ridge and pushed back in more forcefully. She flinched and my initial thought was 'stop because I had hurt her'. I quickly realized that she was having a small orgasm from the combined attack on her ass and pussy. Julia recognized Lydia's orgasm immediately and she began flicking Lydia's clit. Lydia's orgasm intensified. I could feel her vaginal spasms from my position half buried in Lydia's ass.

Lydia raised her head out of Julia's pussy and yelled out, "OH FUCK... OH FUCK. FUCK MY ASS NOW."

I complied and pushed all the way in as my balls nestled again on Julia's nose. She wanted to suck them into her mouth but they weren't there long as I launched into a steady fuck motion. Lydia could no longer tend to Julia's pussy. Her head was tilted back. Her mouth hung open as she groaned from my assault, "UUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHH followed by OHHHH...OHHHHH...OHHHH." She kept repeating that sequence over and over again as I plowed my cock deep into her bowels.

I felt the incredible pressure and heat as she clamped down hard on my cock. I immediately recognized that she was having an anal orgasm and at the same time Julia knew that Lydia was having a vaginal orgasm. They seemed to build on each other as she shuddered and pivoted her hips up and down bucking Julia off and back on again. As the tension built to a crescendo she screamed out, "OHHH..OHHHH..FUCK...OH MY GOD. I'M CUMMMINNNNGGG SOOOO HAAARDDD. OH GODDDD. FUCK ME HAAAARRRRRDDD." I was trying but she couldn't release the pressure. As she went over the top of her double orgasm the pressure diminished and I was able to get penetration again and I sawed my cock back and forth for all I was worth. Lydia screamed out again, "UUUNNNNNGGGGGHHHHH. JEEEESSSSUUUUSSSS." From there her orgasms slowed quickly and I continued fucking her ass and Julia was able to get back into her pussy.

I pushed my cock deep into Lydia's ass and held it there as Julia used the opportunity to lick my balls and suck one testicle into her mouth and pull back gently and then released it. I pulled all the way back out to the ridge and slowed the pace a little. My balls pulled up tight with the rapidly approaching cumm. My cock expanded slightly and Lydia yelled out, "OOOHHHH GOOOODDDD. I CAN FEEEEELLLL YOUUU. FUCK ME HAAARRRDDD."

With my added pressure I did as instructed and began fucking her ass as hard as I could as my load of cum shot into Lydia's bowels in long explosive bursts of cum. When she felt the first shot she yelled out again, "OOOOHHHHH FFFUUUUCKKK. I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNGGGGG AGAIN. SOOOO AAARRRE YYYYOOOOOUUUU. OHHH FUUUCCCCKKKK." I was pulling her hips back into me to get maximum penetration as rope after rope of cum continued to erupt from my cock. When I was nearly finished, Julia pulled my cock from Lydia's ass and shoved it into her mouth as the last two shots filled her mouth.

Lydia collapsed off the side of Julia as I continued to fuck my stiff cock into Julia's mouth. In this position I could easily push my cock deep into Julia's throat and everyone could see her throat expand as I descended as deep as I could push it.

When I pulled out of Julia's mouth my cock was rapidly deflating and it was covered in saliva. I looked down at Julia and said, "Thanks baby. I love you."

She smiled and threw me up an air-kiss and said, "Love you too daddy." Her face was covered with Lydia's juices and a partial shot of cum that didn't make into her mouth. Carrie crawled across the bed and straddled Julia's body and began licking her face like a mother cat licking her new born kittens. Then Carrie raised her head to my nearly depleted cock and sucked the entire flaccid length into her mouth and lathed it with her tongue until she was satisfied that it was completely clean. Frankly, I knew she was just enjoying herself as I was clean long before she released it.

I sat back down on the chair and pulled Hannah up onto my lap. She couldn't help grinding away with her ass but I had nothing that was going to scratch her itch at the moment. Carrie and Julia were passionately kissing each other for several minutes before everything settled down. The room reeked of sex and Lydia got to her feet and opened a window to let fresh air in. Lydia came back over and crawled up on the bed and joined the embrace between mother and daughter. Lydia separated and looked over at me and said, "What happened to Lisa and Max?"

I responded, "We put Max to bed. He never came to on the way home. As for Lisa...well...we had an accident and when we finished cleaning that up she didn't think she could walk back over here. By the way, she wants you to stop in before you leave."

Lydia burst out laughing and said, "If it was anything like the accident we just had I certainly understand. I'm going to have a real problem with the model's crossover walk for a while." Everyone began laughing as they all had encountered the same experience on different occasions.

Julia and Hannah were the first to leave our bedroom as they went to Julia's room and shut the door. I figured we would be hearing more from them in the near future.

I climbed onto the bed and wrapped my arm around Carrie and pulled her to my right side. Her top leg was between my legs. I held her to me close. I could feel her hard tits and nipples pressed into my side. She nuzzled into my right shoulder and gently kissed my neck. I kissed her on the forehead as I ran my hand through her hair.

Lydia sat on the bed watching Carrie and I caress each other and contemplated whether she should go or not. Instead, she crawled over on my left side and snuggled up just like Carrie. Her top leg was crossed over my left leg and rested up against Carrie's right leg. I wrapped my left arm around her and pulled her in tight with her head on my left shoulder. Her large firm tits and rigid nipples pressed to my side and chest. I could have died a happy man at that moment. My flaccid cock lay over onto my right hip bone pointing at Carrie who lowered her right hand and wrapped around it almost as though she were protecting her property from Lydia. I smiled to no one in particular.

We lay there like that for a long time feeling all protected and safe. We couldn't have lain like that for more than a half-hour before we could clearly hear groans of pleasure coming from Julia's room. I turned to look at Carrie, who grinned and said, "That actually took longer than I thought it would."

Lydia heard the comment and started giggling and said, "They seem to be handy to have around."

Carrie replied, "When those two are together, nearly every waking hour is like that. I'm worried that they can't tend to their studies as roommates. We will have to keep an eye on that. Julia would be furious if we have to separate them for their own good."

Finally I said, "It's getting to be dinner time. What's the plan?"

Carrie said, "I would love to just lay here like this for the rest of the night. However, one cannot live on sex alone."

Lydia giggled and said, "Amen sister, Amen."

That said we continued to just lay there listening to the moans, groans and screams coming from the other room. No one moved for another half-hour. Carrie commented, "I guess it is a good thing we don't have any close neighbors. A SWAT team would have blown the door down hours ago. Lydia giggled again.

Finally Carrie made the first move as she pulled her head off my shoulder and unraveled herself from me. She stood and went into the bathroom. Lydia stayed right where she was except now she had her hand on my shriveled cock.

Carrie came out of the bathroom and said, "I'm going to order a couple pizzas and some hot-wings. How does that sound?"

I started to unravel from Lydia but Carrie pushed me back down. "Don't you move buster, I will call the order in and ask Julia to pick it up. I will be right back. I heard Carrie knock on Julia's door and then open it. I heard her give instructions to Julia and surprisingly there were no complaints. 'That was easier than I thought it would be', I thought. Carrie padded down the stairs to the kitchen. I could hear her on the phone.

As soon as Carrie had left the room Lydia began rubbing her hand up and down my shaft as it lay dormant on my hip. As it started to respond, Lydia wrapped her fingers around it and started jerking it up and down. Other than my dick, which always has a mind of its own, I didn't react to her manipulations. I glanced down and noticed that her nipples were beginning to harden again. I tried to ignore her actions but my cock wouldn't. It was getting stiffer by the second.

Moments later Carrie walked back into the room to see Lydia jerking on my cock. Lydia ignored her until Carrie sat down on the bed and said, "Lydia, darling. Thanks so much for getting this guy up again. I haven't had the pleasure all day." She took my cock from Lydia and sank her mouth down to my balls as Lydia, still resting her head on my shoulder, watched intently. With cock in mouth, Carrie looked up at me and then stared directly into Lydia's face. It was clear to me and Lydia that Carrie was silently announcing that she was more than fair with sharing her man but when she wanted him she was going to have him. Julia and Hannah had both seen that look and they knew that there were boundaries they didn't want to cross.

As Carrie deep throated my cock, Lydia's fingers found their way into her own pussy. She was getting herself wet and around Carrie's sucking noises I could hear squishing noises as Lydia's fingers swirled around in her pussy. The door to Julia's room opened and she looked into our room to tell her mother she was going to get the pizzas and wings. Hannah came up beside her. Julia said, "I figured this is what you would be doing. We'll be back in twenty minutes."

Carrie didn't miss a beat as she looked up at Julia and just nodded her head. She muttered something like "OK" around my cock and then she went back to work. After fifteen minutes of her fantastic blowjob she pulled back and sucked the trailing saliva back into her mouth. She went to place her legs on either side of my hips which forced Lydia to remove her top leg from between mine. Carrie didn't even have to guide my cock into her pussy. She knew from experience were it would be and she made one final adjustment and sat down hard impaling herself. She immediately let out a "UUUNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHH" as my cock pushed up against her cervix. She sat there on my balls and began to pivot her hips forward and back so she could drag my cock along her clit on the down-stroke. She gyrated her hips at the same time. Her head pulled back and she was groaning, "OOOOHHHHH...OHHHHH...OHHHHH" in synch with her rhythm.

She looked down at me and then at Lydia as we watched intently while she fucked me. She ran her fingers into her pussy and began strumming her thumb on her clitoris. She was bucking now as she announced, "JEEEEESSUUUSSS. I'MMMM CUMMINGGG BABBBYY." She arched her hips backward and her tits forward and then in reversed. Her pussy was clamping hard on my cock. She moaned another, "UUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHH" as she came to a peak and then slowly slid down the other side until her pussy stopped pulsing.

Carrie put her hands down on my chest and said in her most sultry voice, "Cum for me baby. Fill me up. I need it." I grabbed her hips and held her down tight to me and started rocking my hips and driving my cock into her at a furious pace. Her mouth flew open, "AAAHHHH...AHHHHH..AHHH...AHHH". She was gasping for air between the "AAAHHH's". She was riding me like a bucking bronco and all too soon I felt my cum surge from my balls, up my shaft and into her pussy. She felt it coming and started to buck on her own against my rapid pace.

With my last blast of cum safely deposited I was gasping for breath. My hips were still locked in the forward position. Every muscle in my body was clenched. My mouth hung open and I didn't even realize that I hadn't taken a breath in a long time. I held everything is stasis like this for a long time. Lydia raised her head and looked with concern at Carrie. Carrie said, "Come on baby, breathe." Finally, I released my muscles and exhaled with a gasp and inhaled. She leaned down and kissed me on the lips and said, "Thank you baby. That is just what I needed." She looked over at Lydia, who was relieved that I was breathing again and lowered her head back to my shoulder and smiled up at Carrie as she licked escaped pre-cum from her lips. "Yummy".

Lydia pulled her fingers from her own pussy and offered them to Carrie as if to pay homage to the queen. Carrie accepted her offering and sucked each finger until they were clean. Then Carrie bent down and kissed Lydia on the lips.

When the girls came back with the pizzas and wings we were just collecting all our clothes from the deck and bedroom and pulling them on. We all sat at the dining table and gorged ourselves on the take-out food. It was delicious.

After dinner, Lydia said that she had to go. She said she was thinking she would stay the night with Lisa and Max and had a slight smile on her face that said all that was necessary. I wasn't sure how much Max was going to be of use but he is young and may have recovered from his blackout by now.

As for me, I was totally spent. My balls ached from their cum manufacturing workout and my dick was rubbed raw my errant finger nails, teeth and general friction. I told Carrie I was going to sit in the hot-tub and she was welcome to join me. She thought for a moment and stood up and led me by the hand out onto the deck where she undressed me and then herself and we plunged into the tub.

I sat on the bench seat with my back to the water jets working on sore muscles. There was a group of water jets and air jets that shot up directly on my balls. I maneuvered Carrie to sit on the bench between my legs leaning back on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and planted my hands on each tit and just held them. I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the neck and nuzzled my mouth to her ear and whispered, "I love you babe."

She turned her head and I could see a big smile on her face. She whispered back, "I know. I love you just as much too." We sat there with legs and arms entwined until we were sweating from the hot water. It was getting late and the darkness and the silence after I turned off the air and water jets enveloped us. We just sat there in the cool evening air and stroked each other where ever we could reach.

We retreated to our bedroom and showered in cool water to get our body temperatures down and caressed some more and dried each other off and slid into bed. We drifted off to sleep to the distant, intermittent sounds of sex from Julia's bedroom.