Hot Summer Night Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,308 Followers

The drunker the ladies got the more they want to talk about sex. As we moved back and forth from the hot-tub to the deck chairs the sexual tension was getting palpable. As things started getting hotter, my cock started to rise to attention. Max's head was starting to sag to the side and his eyes were mostly closed. He would perk up occasionally but I knew he was fighting the inevitable. He would be out of action soon. The opposite was happening to the women. They started asking each other sex questions such as where was the oddest place they have had sex. I wasn't surprised when Carrie burst out with her description of the cluster-fuck she had with five guys at the same time pool-side just a few days ago. She chose not to mention that she had done the same thing two years ago with five eighteen year old boys right here on this deck. Carrie's revelation brought that question to an end as none of the others had anything close to that. Other questions followed and the women got more and more animated.

I lost the thread of their conversations as I noticed that Lisa had been stealing glances at my cock for the past fifteen minutes. Every time I noticed her glance over I would lift my cock off my thigh with whatever muscle controls it. Lisa was no longer participating in the women's conversation. She was staring at my cock and then would glance up to my face. I was looked directly at her. She started licking her upper lip. Her hands had moved to her tits and she was fingering her nipples which were now as hard and long as I have ever seen.

I got up from my chair and stepped back into the hot-tub. As I had hoped Lisa stood and followed me. As soon as she stepped down onto the bottom of the tub I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her into me. My lips found hers and we kissed passionately. She pulled her head back and whispered, "You have to fuck me right now."

I lifted her up and set her ass down on the edge of the tub. I bent my knees to rest on the side of the tub and pushed my cock-head into her soaking wet pussy. Her legs flew around behind me and her feet locked on my ass. She pulled hard with her legs and her arms around my neck. My cock shot into her and she gasped and bit down on my shoulder. She whispered in my ear, "Oh my God. Your cock is fucking fantastic. I can't ever get enough of you. Jesus. Fuck me forever."

I knew forever wasn't reasonable but I could fuck her hard and I did. Water was sloshing over the edge of the hot-tub which got the attention of Carrie and Lydia. Max was passed out in his chair. My concentration was totally on fucking the hell out of Lisa when I felt a hand reach up between my legs and cradled my balls as I was slapping hard into Lisa. I turned to see that it was Carrie's hand. Another hand reached between Lisa and I and began flicking Lisa's clitoris. This hand was Lydia's.

Lisa was thrashing all over the place as an immense orgasm rocked her. Her pussy was spasming and trying to push my cock out. I pushed my rock hard shaft right back in again. Lisa was groaning, "AHHHH...AHHHH...AHHH" in synch with my penetrations. The pitch in her voice was rising until she emitted a loud scream at such a high pitch that I thought; "only dogs could hear." Lisa was bouncing all over as I held her tight to me. Her orgasm went on and on and on. She was whimpering now with her head collapsed onto my chest. My chin was resting on the top of her head. I continued fucking her as hard and as fast as I could.

When I realized that she was totally spent, I slowed my assault and began slowly pulling all the way out of her pussy and then just as slowly pushing all the way back in. Lisa looked up into my face and whispered, "Oh fuck. Oh fuck. I am done. You are too much for me." I very slowly withdrew one last time and held Lisa in my arms as she held me in hers.

Everything was quiet. The bubbles had shut-off. Lydia pulled her fingers back from Lisa's pussy but Carrie continued to roll my balls around in her hand. Lydia's hand went down between Lisa and me again but this time her hand wrapped around my cock and started jacking me off. My cock was rock hard.

Lydia moved to sit beside her sister on the edge of the tub and pulled my cock so I had to move away from Lisa and between Lydia's legs. Lisa straightened herself up and watched as my rigid cock disappeared into Lydia's pussy. Carrie moved with me for a moment but then moved to help Lisa sit down in the water and watch the new action.

I looked down into Lydia's beautiful face as she looked up at me. She whispered, "Fuck me like you fucked my sister." I groaned out loud as I pushed my cock as deep and as hard as I could. Lydia's pussy was as talented as her mouth. She manually clenched her pussy around my cock. I began manually expanding my cock to match her. She groaned with each push. Lydia's hand came down to her clit and began rubbing rhythmically.

Lydia began vibrating her ass on the edge of the hot-tub as an orgasm quickly rolled over her. She recovered and grabbed my hips with both hands and began yanking me into her. She was crazed. I increased my pace and was pummeling her as she suddenly threw her legs around my hips and pulled me deep inside as she clamped her pussy hard on my cock. She held me right there with her legs as a massive orgasm exploded over her. She screamed, "UUUUUUNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG" then relaxed for a second and then screamed again, "UUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGG". Each time she rocked her hips back and then fired them forward desperately trying to get more cock in her. At the peak, she screamed out, "OHHHH...OHHHH...FUUUUCCCK...FUUUCCCCKKK. Give it to me, PLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEE."

I didn't have much of a warning as I exploded my cum into her pussy. I was groaning with each surge and Lydia was screaming, "YES...YESSSS...YESSSSSS. OH MY GOD. OH FUCK." Her head collapsed onto my chest as I held her tight. I looked down to see Carrie and Lisa looking at us as they both smiled broadly.

When Lydia came down from her tremendous orgasm she slumped in my arms in complete relaxation. She looked down at Lisa and said, "You told me I wouldn't regret coming here today. I confess I don't regret CUMING here today. Whew. That was fucking amazing." She looked up at me and said, "How the fuck do you increase the size of your huge cock that way?"

I shrugged and said, "With some combination of muscles somewhere. I don't really know. How do you clamp your pussy as hard as you do?"

She said, "The same I guess. It's easier with a big cock to clamp onto. Mother-fucker, the combination gave me the most intense orgasm of my life." She stretched up to kiss me on the lips. I lifted her up and set her down so she was standing a bit wobbly on the deck. I helped Carrie and Lisa stand up. Carrie stretched up to kiss me on the lips and I assisted her exit from the hot-tub. Lisa stretched up and I leaned down and we kissed before I assisted her onto the deck.

We all sat down in our chairs. I think everyone realized they had had way too much to drink already and no one reached for their drinks. Max was still slumped in his chair and missed all the recent action.

I went into the kitchen and brought back a carafe of coffee, cream and sugar. We all made ourselves a cup to help sober up. When Lisa could stand she told us she was going to try to get Max home to bed. She was pulling her clothes on. I told her I would get a bathrobe for Max and I would help her.

When I came back dressed with the robe I looked at Lydia and told her not to leave before Lisa and I got back. She smiled up at me and said she promised. She turned to look at Carrie and said that she was sure they could amuse themselves. I smiled back and said, "Damn, I don't want to miss that either."

With a lot of struggling Lisa and I got Max home and tucked into bed. As we came downstairs and into the family-room, Lisa came up fast on my left side and hip-checked me so that I went down on the sofa. She threw herself onto my lap facing me. She put both hands on my face leaned up to kiss me hard. I kissed her back.

I pulled her back and said, "Lisa, Honey. You don't need to do this to get attention from me. You are welcome any time. Carrie feels the same way. We both crave your ass. You know that."

"Yes. I know, but I missed you guys this past week and I crave your cock in my ass and I couldn't wait another second."

I said, "I know Max fucks your ass all the time. Isn't that enough?"

"Max's cock is wonderful and I love it with his cock my ass but then I think; I know where there is a bigger cock that would feel that much more wonderful." She leaned in and kissed me again. "Please. I don't want to share with anyone else."

I tried a different tack. "I just blew my load not twenty minutes ago. I doubt I could get it back up hard enough for you." As soon as the words escaped my mouth I knew I had made a mistake. The challenge was on. I might as well have said 'Ok, if you can get my soldier to stand at attention.'

With a huge smile she pushed herself up to stand in front of me and stripped her clothes off. She then went down to a kneeling position on the floor between my legs. She reached in and unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down. She started pulling my pants down and I lifted myself up to aid her efforts. With my pants thrown in a heap and since I was going commando, she grabbed my limp cock. She lifted it up toward her face and it drooped down over her hand.

She giggled and looked down and said, as if speaking to my cock, "You can be difficult all you want but you are going to lose you big, beautiful, fucking bastard." I laughed out loud as she adjusted her angle of attack and pushed the head into her mouth. She lathed my entire dick with her tongue and took a light suction on the head and slowly descended as she sucked it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She held it at the entrance to her throat and rapidly flicked her tongue on the underside. She was getting somewhere and fast too. I wasn't surprised. With the proper attention I could get erect again very quickly after cumming. Carrie and Julia were masters at it.

I leaned forward and took one of her tits in each hand and started a sensuous massage of her nipples. Her tits are not huge and they sag a little but that sag worked to my advantage as she was bent forward and they hung down into my hands. I love the softness of tit-flesh. She moaned around my cock as I tweaked her nipples. They hardened and grew as I lightly dragged my palms over them. She moaned again.

She took my cock from her mouth to inspect her efforts. She looked up into my eyes and smiled as she lapped it up and down like a lollipop. We both knew she was making rapid progress. She started jerking me off with one hand as she bent way down and pulled my left testicle into her mouth and held it with her lips. She pulled back gently stretching the scrotum and then let it slide out of her mouth and fall toward the floor. She did the same thing with the other ball while continuing to jerk me off. She pulled back to inspect her handiwork. It was standing straight out on its own and Lisa smiled up at me.

She sank her mouth down the entire length and pushed it into her throat. She had become an expert cock-sucker since she could barely get half of my cock in her mouth before gagging several weeks ago. She had received some expert training from Julia and Hannah and no one was a better cock-sucker than Hannah. Well, maybe after experiencing Lydia's magic mouth there was a new champ on the block. I couldn't help wondering if Max had had the pleasure as well. Probably, I decided.

Lisa was working a full-on blowjob on the top half and jacking me off on the bottom half. My cock was at complete attention and Lisa knew it. I was starting to feel the familiar rumblings in my balls. I put my fingers on her chin and lightly pushed her head back and off my cock. She frowned but then she realized that I was moving to the next act and she grinned broadly as she stood up and said, "Where do you want me?"

"On the floor, on your back." She moved quickly into the instructed position. I knelt down between her legs and pulled her knees up so her feet were flat on the floor. I wrapped my hand around my cock and stroked it a couple times. It was covered in saliva but I needed more lubrication than that. I pushed the head down to her pussy and pushed all the way in. Lisa arched her back up and flinched when I began pushing down. "Jesus Christ. I'm sore from that last fuck you gave me. Go slow. I will probably not be walking tomorrow."

I said, "You're probably right. Especially after I finish fucking your ass." She smiled up at me and muttered, "Do it. Now."

I withdrew my cock from her pussy. I hooked my arms under her knees and pulled them up toward her head. Her hips rotated up to follow. With my arms locked straight at her shoulders and her knees beside her head she was in position. I looked down between our bodies and visually guided my cock head to her anus. I held it there for several seconds as her vaginal juices and my pre-cum drooled down my shaft onto her rosebud.

I pushed ever so slowly and gently pried open her anus. I bent down and kissed her and she grabbed my lower lip with her teeth and grinned up at me. I continued to apply pressure with my cock as I adjusted myself so I could suck on her tits. It was awkward because she is a foot shorter than me. I determined that I would not be able to suck her tits and push my cock into her ass at the same time. I resumed my assault on her anus. The head was totally in when she started rotating her hips to try to push herself onto my cock and that was the signal that she was good to go a little faster. I pushed another inch and she flinched so I stopped. After a couple seconds she pushed up and I pushed down. Another two inches were in. No flinch this time so I continued slowly applying pressure.

I could feel her anus adjusting to the size as I pushed down. When my balls came to rest on her ass the pressure on my cock was intense. The heat was too. I didn't move as she constricted my cock with her anus and bowels. When she gave the 'go' signal, I slowly pulled out and she pulled back as best she could in that position. I pulled back so my cock ridge was at her rectum and immediately pushed back in at a slow pace.

I continued this slow pace for a few minutes when Lisa's eyes went wide and she inhaled deeply through clenched teeth. Her arms and legs went spastic as her sphincter began spasming on my cock. The pressure was going to crush my cock and I couldn't pull back from her grip. She groaned out a loud "AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH" and inhaled quickly again. She groaned again and again. Her groans were in synch with her spasming death grip on my cock. I stopped fucking her ass because I couldn't move in or out.

After nearly a minute her spasms and groans diminished in intensity. 'Holy Fuck' I thought. I began a steady fucking motion again. Lisa's fingers had moved down to her pussy and were alternating between her clit and her vagina. Before I could even get back up to the previous pace she tensed again with a vaginal orgasm this time. Her pussy was sopping wet and her fingers made an audible sloshing sound as she worked them feverishly in and out.

I could feel my balls begin to pull up and I knew I wouldn't be able to withstand the rush when it came. I increased my pace as my cock withdrew to the head and back down to my balls. Lisa was writhing on the floor below me as she tried hard to push herself up to meet my down thrusts. She tensed again with a vaginal orgasm. I could feel her fingers moving in and out of her pussy as only a thin membrane separated them from my cock. As her orgasm peaked, I slammed my cock hard into her and launched stream after stream of cum into her bowels. She screamed out again, "AAAAUUUUUGGGHHH" as the girth expanded slightly.

After the final spurt of cum my cock rapidly softened and as Lisa was recovering from her many orgasms both anal and vaginal it slipped out of her ass and hung limp. Lisa looked down at it and pulled her fingers from her pussy and wrapped them around the pliant shaft. She ran her finger nails over the glans and then pulled her hands up and pushed her fingers into her mouth. I bent down and put my lips around her index finger and sucked in the sweet nectar. I released her knees from my arms and her feet slowly dropped to the floor beside my knees.

We stayed like that for a few more minutes. She on her back with knees up and me on my elbows and knees above her. She lifted her head to kiss me on the lips and I returned a passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss she whispered, "My God, that was soooooo good. I love those anal orgasms. You are the only one I have them with. I don't know if it is the difference in size or technique or what but I have never had one with Max." I leaned down and kissed her again.

After separating our bodies and getting up on the couch I said, "We had better be getting back or they will wonder what happened to us."

Lisa giggled and said, "Mark, baby. Believe me they are not wondering what happened to us. First of all they know what happened to us and second, from the looks on their faces when we left I bet that right about now they don't even know we exist." I laughed and nodded.

Lisa pushed herself up to her feet and starting pulling her clothes on. She stopped and said, "You go back without me. I am done for the day and I don't know if I can even walk that far. Tell Lydia to stop in before she leaves. OK?" I leaned down to kiss her one more time and nodded OK.

I put my pants back on and walked across the adjoining back lawns and climbed the stairs to my pool deck. The cover was on the hot-tub and cans and glasses littered the deck around it. Carrie's and Lydia's clothes were still there piled on separate chairs. 'This was a good sign,' I thought. I walked into the house in search of them. They weren't downstairs and there was no sounds coming from the basement when I opened the door to listen.

I removed my clothes and quietly climbed the stairs to the second floor being careful to avoid the squeaky stairs. I held my flaccid cock in my right hand as I went. At the top of the stairs I could hear sounds of sex coming from the master bedroom. The door was open and I peaked around the corner and saw Carrie and Lydia in a sixty-nine position on the bed. Carrie was on the bottom and Lydia on top. Lydia's fabulous ass was facing the door as was Carrie's head. Carrie had both of Lydia's tits in her hands. She was gently rolling and kneading those soft melons and flicking her hard nipples. What a scene.

I stood in the open doorway and watched as Carrie was tongue fucking Lydia's pussy. I could see Lydia's head bobbing as she did the same to Carrie. They were both breathing very hard into sopping wet pussies. I quietly moved into the room and sat in the overstuffed chair in the corner and proceeded to stroke my totally flaccid cock. The lesbian scene before me was having a positive effect.

Carrie's body tensed hard as she rolled her hips up to meet Lydia's lips. Her tits surged up as her hips slammed back down. She was groaning loudly into Lydia's pussy and she had to stop her assault. She was having a huge orgasm but it passed through quickly and she was back to work on Lydia.

I had a clear view of Lydia's ass as she started pulsing her hips up and down onto Carrie's face. I could actually see her pussy clenching Carrie's tongue. Vaginal juices flowed out of her pussy and down Carrie's cheeks to her neck. I continued to work my cock hoping there was some way I could get into this action.

I was concentrating so intently on the scene on our bed that I almost missed the slight movement at the doorway out of the corner of my eye. I leaned forward and looked toward the movement. I didn't see anything. Then I saw Julia's head peer around the corner at me. Just beyond her head was Hannah's looking around Julia at me. Julia raised a finger to her lips and then they disappeared for nearly a minute. When they reappeared in the doorway, they slowly crept into the room in my direction. They were both naked. They knelt down beside me on either side of the chair and turned themselves so they could watch the action on the bed. As they watched they both wrapped one hand around my now semi-erect cock and began stroking. I removed my hand and began fondling Hannah's right tit and Julia's left tit. Their nipples were both rock hard and pencil erasure long.

BigZeke13
BigZeke13
5,308 Followers