Housewife and the Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oww! Whatever you want, I'll do it, please stop, please!' she begged.

He pulled her over onto his lap where she sat still.

'Are you going to be a good girl for me, and do as you are told?' he asked.

She tried to struggle free of his arms, but he held on tight.

'I don't have a choice, do I? I have to do as you say,' she said.

'Do you want another spanking?' he asked.

'No! I'll behave. I'll be a good girl. I promise to be an obedient girl for you, Reggie,' she said, and bit her lip, so as not to spoil the promise by adding a sarcastic remark.

Promising to be a good girl left her feeling small and weak. He was a big strong young man, and handsome too. He was overpowering her physically and mentally, and that was doing something to her. She would have to be careful not to completely succumb to him.

He pulled her panties aside, then lifted her up. Realising what he was going to do, she kicked out. Unable to break free, she instead put her arms down straight to hold herself off his lap. He lowered her onto the head of his cock, and her arms gave way.

'No! Please, you can't do this! I'm not ready, I need foreplay! You'll hurt me!' she warned.

The head of his cock slipped in and she shut her mouth. What happened? He was slowly lowering her down the length of his cock! It didn't hurt at all, which meant she was unaccountably ready. How was that?

The sense of fullness, was satisfying, but that's all. The excitement of before wasn't there. She was wondering why she was so ready for him, without being played with.

'Oh! God! That is so deep!' she exclaimed, and bit her lip. 'Reggie, you can't just keep taking me like this. Stop it now! Please!'

Why had she admitted to such a personal thing? Why say he was so deep when she was trying to get him to stop this nonsense. Making him feel like a stud was the wrong direction to go in. That gave her an idea.

'You'll not make me orgasm! I don't like what you are doing, and I don't want it. You must stop it right now. Take your penis out of me, and leave me alone,' she firmly told him.

Hearing the words spoken out loud, they sounded strange. Asking her son's friend to remove his penis from her vagina, was certainly a strange request. He wasn't listening, or he was ignoring her.

She felt him lift her up the length of his penis, and this time let her drop. The impact was felt upon her bottom, and inside. If he was trying to hurt her, she would remind him she liked it hard and fast. No! That wasn't the thing to say. Encouraging the bastard to fuck her hard was all wrong.

'Just stop it, you won't have me giving in to you this time,' she stubbornly said.

He pulled her down his cock, while holding onto her breasts. He was squeezing them, while shoving his cock up inside her. Then it struck. His cock sawed over her g-spot, and she yelled something unintelligible.

'Oh! God! Keep going! Please! Fuck me hard! Faster! Fuck me faster, pound my pussy,' she demanded.

'You want me to fuck you, Mrs Wells?' he asked, while hesitating to ram home into her.

'Yes! Fuck me, don't stop now! Go on, fuck me hard and fast, please you bastard, just do it, do me hard,' she shouted.

They both had an orgasm together. Normally she'd have to wait for her husband to catch up, after a weak orgasm. Then she would fake a climax, so he didn't feel bad. This time she could feel his semen shooting deeply into her vagina. Maybe it was in her imagination, but it was inspiring. He held his cock still, pushed right up inside her, while it vibrated and buzzed with tension. She felt her vagina clamping down on it, as though it were sucking his cock dry.

He held on tight, pumping her full of young virile semen. Nancy wanted to bounce up and down on his cock, and shout for joy. The mood passed as the orgasm lessened. It was still tingling throughout her body when he shrank from her. Again it was a wonderful orgasm, with the swearing and commands to fuck her still remembered. The dirty talk was too embarrassing to admit to, but this time she knew what she had been doing, and saying.

'Kiss me, Reggie,' she heavily breathed.

He lifted her up and turned her around to face him. The dress was up around her waist, and he was holding her bare bottom. Their tongues duelled, fighting and exploring each other. She made a humming noise, that he knew was a pleasant noise of satisfaction.

***

They had coffee in silence. What was there to be said, after such a vigorous sex session. Both their heads were still spinning from having such an all consuming orgasm. Nancy took him into the bedroom just in case someone walked into the kitchen, and found him looking post-orgasmic, with a silly grin on his face.

'I think you should call me, Master,' Reggie suggested.

'I think you should call me, Your Royal Highness,' she countered.

They looked at each other and laughed, for they were completely relaxed in each other's company. After what he'd done to her, she couldn't shout at him, or accuse him of being a monster.

After having a beautiful woman, a perfect MILF, he thought she was the most wonderful person in the world.

'In case you ask again, think about it. If I call you master, I might forget when we are in company. The same goes for you if you call me by my first name,' she explained.

'You're right. I don't want to wreck what we have. It's important to me. You're wonderful, and I,' he began.

'Stop that right now! We have sex, that's what we have, nothing more. It is good I'll grant you that, but don't go thinking we have a relationship. Come on Reggie, be sensible, don't go crazy on me. You know how it is. Be honest with yourself. You like screwing me, and I don't have a choice, except to let you. Let's just leave it at that, okay?' she asked.

'Alright, whatever you say,' Reggie said, then changed his mind. 'Just so long as you know, you have to do as I say. I agree we have to be careful not to be discovered, and I will be careful,' he promised.

Nancy heavily sighed, and said, 'Again with the macho man stuff. Can't you just use me, and not bother with all this dominance thing. I'm an adult and more than your equal. I'm a woman and know about emotional things, the things you men don't have a clue about. So, just be satisfied with what you get, okay?' she told him.

'No, it's not okay. I'll think about it though,' he said, which kept her quiet.

This wasn't working out as he had expected. Over the past few days, since sharing a bed, he'd figured she should be on her knees to him, begging him not to tell anyone. Instead she was lecturing him on how to behave. How could she possibly tell him how to behave, after what they had done?

He still couldn't believe he was in bed with the most gorgeous MILF in town. He ached to tell his friends, but of course that would spoil everything. She was right about keeping it quiet. What was that other thing she mentioned, male dominance, that was it. He was going to work on that one. He was just a kid in her eyes, but he had loads of experience, far more than she could possibly have. It was called the internet.

He had her wrapped up in his arms, kissing and mauling her body. He liked the way she tried to resist him, then gave up, pretending it was because she couldn't break free. It was because he'd sexed her up, and was laying back to enjoy it. The look of bliss on her face betrayed the protests.

He remembered her asking him to kiss her after an orgasm, and when he was cuddling her afterwards. She enjoyed it, so he would insist on kissing her every opportunity he got.

***

Next day Michael, Mrs Wells son, phoned, putting Reggie into a bit of a panic.

'You okay mate? You sound as though you've had a bad night! Dad and I are going fishing, and I figured you'd like to come,' Michael asked.

'What time? Damn! I can't I'm going over to visit aunt Mabel. Aged relative time once a month. It's dad's idea, not mine,' Reggie explained.

'Too bad. If you can get away later come over. We'll be cooking fish, so come over and have dinner with us,' Michael said.

'Don't count your fish before you catch them,' Reggie said.

They gossiped about a couple of girls in school then broke off.

Nancy heard her son invite Reggie fishing, and breathed a sigh of relief. With that boy out of the way she could relax. He promised to be discreet, but an adolescent didn't understand discretion. It was all elbows, mouth, and big feet. Looking for something to read, she suddenly found a hand gripping her crotch.

With a gasp of surprise, she quickly snatched her hand away from her pussy. What in hell was she doing? Thinking of the boy led to being needy. Unconsciously she had squeezed her sex. The next step would have been to masturbate, while thinking about him. Shit! That was so very dirty.

Her two men, Hank and Michael said their goodbyes and took off for the cabin. The snow had cleared yesterday and the sun was out, so they would have a clear run.

Reggie was thinking about visiting his sexy woman while they were out, then he remembered her daughter would be at home. At least he would get to see her at dinner. Maybe even play with her in the kitchen again.

***

'Hi Reggie, you're early,' Nancy greeted him. 'The guys are in the den watching football,' she added, expecting him to join them.

She backed away from him, holding her hands up.

With a theatrical grimace, she told him, 'Not now! They could come in for a beer any moment!' she hissed. 'Remember our agreement! You mustn't take chances!' she warned him.

'Just a kiss,' he said, and forcefully grabbed her.

Since she mentioned it, he'd been learning something about dominance and the techniques for being a dominant male. The WEB site had opened up all kinds of ideas for him to try out.

'All right, but make it quick,' she scolded him.

Ignoring her permission, he was already wrapping his arms around her, and kissing her neck. They began to smooch heavily. After a moment or two, he felt her arms embrace him, and hold on tight. She certainly liked kissing. It was a way of getting to her, and working her up.

'Please Reggie, you can't do that while anyone is in the house,' she tried putting him off, while he kissed her neck and ears.

'I will tell you what can and can't be done,' he heavily reminded her. 'Take off those tights. I'll let you wear panties, but if you don't do as you are told, I'll make you remove them. Understood?'

'Please, Reggie, don't make a scene here. You can't expect me to wear what you want. Please, keep your voice down! Oh Reggie! Alright, I'll think about it. Alright, alright, I'll do it!' she complained, by whispering urgently.

He didn't mind her complaining, just so long as she did as she was told. Getting her used to obeying him was what he wanted. Hell's bells! The prospects opening up to him from that WEB Site were so very good. He had the perfect subject to experiment on, Mrs Wells.

He looked back at the woman from the kitchen doorway. She was shaking, no, she was vibrating with sexual tension. Damn! He'd done that to a grown woman, an adult. Someone who should be esteemed as a neighbour, and his mom's friend, he'd just aroused!

***

'Reggie! Come on, the game is about to start!' Michael said.

Michael passed him a beer, with Mr Wells pretending not to see. Reggie felt a pang of guilt, from drinking the man's beer, and using his wife. Maybe she was right, it was wrong, and they shouldn't continue.

During a break in the game, Mrs Well's came in with food. She passed the plates around, and placed more beer next to her husband. He nodded to her but that was all. It was as though the woman was a mere servant, and Reggie thought it a shame.

Reggie noticed she'd removed her tights and was bare legged. The light blue summer dress highlighted her eyes. It floated around her legs, looking enticing. His erection twitched, letting him know it was there, and impatiently waiting.

'Do you watch the game, Mrs Wells?' he asked.

'Sometimes, if nothing else is on,' she said.

'They need to score, so we need everyone to cheer,' Michael said. 'Come on mom, stay, just until they score.'

Nancy looked around for somewhere to sit. Reggie gestured for her to sit next to him, behind her husband and son. She grimaced at him, and shook her head.

'Sit next to Reggie, he'll explain what's happening,' her husband said. 'You'll look after her and keep her quiet, won't you,' Hank said.

Nancy demurely sat on the edge of the sofa, tucking the dress around her legs. She was looking daggers at her husband. Normally she would have challenged him, but under the circumstances couldn't make a fuss. Why wouldn't she sit next to Reggie, after all he was just a harmless boy, and a friend of her son.

Excuses such as having something in the oven, getting changed, washing her hair, telephoning a friend, all came buzzing into her head, like hornets looking for prey. It was too late now, she was stuck here, until their team scored. Their shouting would the only thing to release her.

Reggie quietly shuffled closer, and she was already pressed up against the small sofa's arm. She dare not look at him.

'Tell me what's going on,' she whispered, while trying to push his hand off her knee.

'Open your legs,' he demanded.

'No way!' she whispered back.

Attempting to get up, he pushed his hand up her thigh, and pulled her back down. Now his hand was in a dangerous place. If one of her men turned around, she would be hard pressed to explain it away. She was sitting on his hand, and his fingers were playing with her.

'Oh!' she yelped, on feeling his fingers pull the panty crotch away.

'Don't waste your breath on them. That's the other side,' Hank said, after a rough tackle.

Nancy sat still, not daring to move, or draw attention to herself. Questions would be asked, as to why she let the boy touch her down there. Why did he think he had the right to do such an audacious thing? Why hadn't she said something? She was stuck in a very awkward and humiliating situation. It was of her own making, so she couldn't blame a mere boy for her mistakes.

Feeling his fingers gently stroking her lips, she wanted to yell at him to stop. Her sex was warming up, adding to the fire he'd started in the kitchen. Damn it! Her clitoris had come out for him to play with. She didn't want that, as there was a risk of yelling out her satisfaction. He was stoking her up, as only he could.

Everyone loudly yelled as their man lost the ball, and so did she. A particularly heavy press of her clit, did it for her. Not having one of those heavy orgasms, meant she would be frustrated for the rest of the day. The more he stroked, pushed inside, and stoked her up, the more frustrated it would leave her.

Maybe she should let go and make do with the small clity orgasm. It would be better than nothing. Oh! Shit! He was pushing her there, then backing off! His fingers entered her, with a thumb pressing her clit, then the bastard just stopped.

Oh fuck! It was because she was breathing heavily. His look warned her not to give them away. In desperation she opened her legs, and pushed his hand there. Twisting his hand sideways, he managed to enter her with three fingers, though she wasn't counting.

He was working her hard, and it was nice, though not super nice as when he fucked her. This couldn't be resisted, though what in hell was she doing, letting it happen? She wouldn't get anywhere like this. It would just leave her frustrated!

End of another play, and she suddenly stood up, patting down the dress. Having that orgasm, even a small one, in front of her husband and son, was terrible. Her panties were askew, leaving her pussy bare.

'I'll get some more food and drinks,' she said. 'Come and help me, Reggie.'

It didn't sound like an authoritative adult statement, it was like a timid request, but no one seemed to notice. Reggie followed her to the kitchen goosing her all the way. Shutting the door, she turned on him.

'Don't ever do that to me again, never! Do you understand?' she crossly spoke.

'You are under my rules, you remember that,' he said in her face, and grabbed her.

He kissed her long enough for her to respond. It didn't take long for her to wrap her arms around him and hold on tight for the ride. She tried to say something around his tongue, then gave up. They smooched for ages, or so it seemed.

'Quickly, I need to make some food. Get the beers out of the cooler. Over there,' she pointed. 'Take them down stairs and come back for food,' she said.

For once he did as he was told. Play was about to start but Hank and Michael knew he was a baseball fan, so ribbed him about missing the game.

Back from delivering the food, he just folded his arms and leaned against the work top, watching her. He was purposefully leaving her alone which was so very annoying. She resisted saying anything, as she was supposed to be the one in control.

'Well?' she shot at him, while wiping down the work tops.

'Well, what?' he asked.

'Well? Master,' she instantly replied.

Turning to him, and curtsying, she said it again.

'Well? Master. Isn't that what you're waiting for? For me to call you master? For me to grovel at your feet. That's what you want, isn't it! Well then, master, I'm submitting to you, master,' she sarcastically spoke.

'It sounds more like an insult, than a submission,' he told her

'Whatever, just finish what you started. You know what I mean, just do it. Do you want me to beg?' she crossly spoke.

His mother had been cross with him, for not keeping his room tidy. His father had been cross with him while driving, for not stopping at a sign. Mrs Wells was cross with him for sexing her up, and not completing her need. He was unable to stop himself from smirking at her.

She hung her head in shame and reluctantly said, 'Please, master, fuck me, master.'

She didn't sound humble, but at least she was trying to placate him, and that was enough for now.

He grabbed her around the waist, picked her up, and perched her on the edge of the table. He wasn't surprised to find her pulling the dress up around her waist. Mrs Wells was breathing heavily, in anticipation of experiencing a wonderful orgasm.

He thrust in without ceremony, and deeply hit the right spot. He began to heavily thump her groin, banging away at her. Their pelvic bones crashed, with the promise of bruising tomorrow, but they were living for the moment.

'Come on, Master, Fuck me, fuck me hard! Pound my pussy!' Nancy groaned.

He pounded away at her, spurred on by her words, and her ankles wrapped around his waist. It felt as though she were riding him, urging him on. She leaned forward and found his mouth, wanting to be kissed. She slipped off the edge of the table and dropped on his cock. For a moment her weight kept her in place, impaled on his cock. Reggie lifted her back on to the table, still kissing her, as he continued thrusting into her.

The moment came too quickly as she began to orgasm, pushing him to orgasm along with her. They stopped, and held on tight, feeling his cock twitching and jerking as he pumped her full of semen, filling her with his rich sperm laden sex juices.

'Oh! Reggie! Master! Fill me up! Come on, do it to me, my wonderful, master!' Nancy cried out, muffling her voice in his shoulder.

They heard her men downstairs shout in jubilation, and it felt as though it were for their orgasm.

'Kiss me, Reggie,' she heavily breathed.

Once free of the madness, and each other's embrace Nancy leaned back on the table with legs spread wide, remembering all the times he'd fucked her. It was so damned good, she was becoming addicted to it.

'Here use this to wipe your face, we're all sweaty,' she said. 'We don't want anyone to suspect anything.'

Lifting her dress, she wiped between her legs, and pushed another tissue into her panties. She took hold of his cock and wiped it.