Housewife and the Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't want you going down there smelling of sex,' she explained.

'You can wear panties until I've leaked out of you. After that, you take them off and only wear them when I allow it,' he firmly stated.

'Reggie! Alright, master. That's not practical,' she complained.

He pushed her over a kitchen chair, and swiped her ass.

'It's a very nice ass, and I don't want to mark it, but I will if I have to,' he firmly told her.

'Reggie, please! Keep quiet, they'll hear you. Alright, I give in. I'll try, I promise. If I have to wear them for some reason, I'll tell you, deal?' she asked. Then added the one word she thought he was looking for, and was going to spank her for forgetting. 'Master!'

'Good girl,' he said.

He rubbed her bare bottom where the panties had been pulled between her cheeks. He could see his semen leaking from her, and smiled. He lightly patted her bottom, then pulled her upright.

He wrapped his arms around her, and she wrapped her hands around his neck. She pulled him close for a long kiss. A deep smooch, as though they were teenagers, was satisfying. He broke away from her, ready to join his friend, her lover's son.

'Master,' she said, with a glint in her eye.

It sounded as though she had accepted the word. Maybe not the position it inferred, but she was gradually getting closer. She was beaming with wellbeing, and looked a beautiful glowing woman. She was slowly becoming his MILF, his very own sexy woman.