All Comments on 'Housewife and the Boy Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TomatobottomTomatobottomover 6 years ago
Nice Chapter

I liked how you described Nancy's mind and her naughty fantasies. Look like the story is going to get hotter with Reggie around for a whole week. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

Love the story and how she keeps getting used and turned on in front of audiences. The hint that there may be a party excites me. I hope she gets teased and flaunted for the main duration of the party. Then in the heat of it she is exposed to a select few of Reggie's friends who all suspiciously disappear with her into a room mid party, and she then makes an awkward reappearance later smelling of sex with messy hair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great story. We need another installment asap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Chapters !

This is a great series with so many options to continue. Would like to see another chapter asap. Well written/good imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No one likes to be denied sex - even a proper lady - once you know how to give them multiple orgasms - that’s the trick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...