Housewife and the Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She purposely bounced her breasts up and down, and stood with legs apart. He'd ordered her to shave down there, so he could see how wet she was, and right now she was dripping.

Damn! The boy was just staring at her, looking her up and down. What was he waiting for? He could see the state she was in. She wanted to ask for mercy, to beg him for a climax. He'd brought her to this lowly position by teasing her all afternoon, even exciting her in front of her family. The bastard had to relieve her frustration or she would explode.

'What will you do for me?' he calmly asked.

'Anything!' she declared.

'Get under the desk and do your duty,' he told her.

'Please! I need you, please, Reggie,' she begged.

Hearing the desperation in her voice, she cringed, but didn't take it back for it was meant.

'You said it had to stop. Maybe you were right,' he teased.

'Sorry, Reggie. Tomorrow we'll stop, alright? But now, please!' she begged.

'Under the desk, then I'll consider what to do with you,' he firmly told her.

Not wanting to get into such a depraved position, she hesitated. She had sucked his cock before, instead of letting him bugger her. Doing it under the desk while he worked, as though she were nothing, just a slut, was pushing the boundaries. It was especially nasty when he knew how much she needed his cock. Not in her mouth, it was needed in her pussy.

When he turned away from her, rejecting her, she became achingly desperate. On hands and knees she pushed herself backwards, under the desk. Determined to get him in the mood, she quickly got his cock out, and wetted it. She'd learnt to take deep throat as he instructed, and would do her very best to please him.

Shit! How further could she sink, how degraded would she become, before breaking off their agreement. Surely buggery wasn't the only limit that couldn't be broken? What else had she refused him? Playing with a vibrator while he watched, was one , but there hadn't been much else. It had been a gradual descent into a fiery pit, that he continued to dig deeper for her. Her lips sucked the head of his cock, holding on tight, forming a seal.

She opened her mouth to breath around his cock, and a little sob seeped out, as she thought how obscene this was. If anyone caught her like this, she would die of shame. How on earth this boy had brought her so low, she had no idea. It wasn't just the blackmail.

It must be the accumulation of everything he got her to do. One small thing after another added up to pushing aside her limits, ruining her moral judgement, and allowing her to accept almost anything he wanted.

After a couple of deep breaths, she pushed down the length of his cock. Her lips met his pubes, and for a moment she felt proud of the accomplishment. Proud of learning deep throat for a boy? That was such a disturbing thought, tears began to flow. This wasn't being his humble slut, she was behaving like a disgusting slut. Like a bought and paid for whore, she performed whatever he wanted, however demeaning.

Her head bobbed up and down on his cock, while avoiding banging on the underside of the desk. The banging would put him of his studies, and he might punish her. Either physically or mentally, he knew how to torture her. He could withholding his cock, spank her, or use some other degrading punishment to bring her into line.

Getting into a steady rhythm, she worked her magic upon him. This wasn't so bad after all. He would be able to last longer if he spurted his load down her throat. She didn't have to prevent him from an orgasm, as she could revive his hardness, and receive a long hard screw.

Nancy froze!

'Do you mind if I interrupt you?' Wendy asked.

'Hi, Wendy. What can I do for you,' he asked.

There was the sound of amusement in his voice, for he had her mother under the desk sucking on his cock. She had stopped on hearing her daughter enter the study, but it was still held in her mouth. If anything he was more stiff because Wendy had walked in.

'I was wondering if you had a date for the party. You know at the warehouse, on Clifton?' she asked.

'Yea, I know it. No I don't. Would you like to be my date?' he asked.

'Oh! I didn't mean to, err, you know, like, yea, I'd love to,' she said, and looked away from a charge of embarrassment.

'I've got to get going. I'm going to see Judy and Bev. You will take me, won't you? I mean, if I tell the girls, like, it will be so bad if you don't,' she admitted.

'Don't worry, you'll be my date,' he promised.

Wendy gazed at him with a cheery smile, and skipped out of the office.

Nancy heard the front door slam, and breathed a sigh of relief from around his cock. For a moment she resumed her duty, as his cock slut. The horrid term, and her daughter fawning over him, made her angry.

'No! Reggie you can't! You'll have to make some excuse, you can't take my daughter on a date!' she bellowed.

Her head appeared between his legs, from under the desk, looking ridiculous. Not daring to laugh he looked at her for a moment, wondering what to say.

'Should I tell her we are fucking, so I can't take her on a date?' he asked.

'No! No! Reggie, please!' she exclaimed. 'I'll do whatever you want. Okay! Just leave my daughter alone! Is that enough to keep you away from her?' she demanded.

'What do you want me to do?' he asked.

'Don't go out with her, please. If it led to something deeper that would be dreadful. She's developing a crush on you. Please don't take advantage of her, while taking advantage of me!' she begged.

'I'll agree and leave her alone, if you submit to me,' he said.

'What do you mean?' she asked, sounding desperate.

'You will be my sex slave, and submit to my demands. No complaints, arguments, or refusal, you simply say yes, master, to whatever I want,' he casually said.

His heart was racing but he had to keep calm. This was the moment he'd been waiting for. She was thinking about it, and hadn't dismissed the outrageous idea yet.

Nancy knew he would take up with her daughter, if she didn't go through with this latest demand. The very thought of seeing him with Wendy, legitimately being his girlfriend, and knowing he was going to fuck her as well, made her flesh creep.

'Yes,' she whispered.

'Tell me properly. What are you and what will you do?' he asked, while holding her head still.

'I'll do whatever you want,' she said, trying to be convincing because she couldn't look away.

'Tell me properly, and promise to keep the deal,' he heavily told her.

He idly played with her hair, and tickled her face with a few strands.

'Reggie, please, you don't know what you are doing to me! Listen, please! I'm a compulsive, you know that, surely. The way I clean the house, and that everything has its place. Alright, I'll explain. If I promise something I have to do it. We made a deal, and I promised to keep to it, and I have. However bad it has been for me, I was compelled to keep our deal, because I promised,' she miserably said.

'Is that why you kept to the deal, because you have an obsessive compulsive disorder?' he asked.

'Yes, that and the blackmail,' she said, hoping not to reveal she also enjoyed the excitement.

'I perform these nasty things for you, and you keep the secret, that's the deal,' she said, and couldn't go on.

Hoping to see sympathy in his face, she was rewarded with a kiss. A gentle smooch on the lips, then he sucked them into his mouth. He kissed around her face, and ears. She wanted to beg him for sex, but this wasn't the right moment.

'So, promising me something would mean you had to carry it out,' he asked, looking sympathetic.

'Yes, if I promise something, I've got to carry it out. It's an illness, Reggie, a compulsion,' she reluctantly revealed.

What she didn't tell him was that she had become addicted to their sex sessions. Not knowing what he was going to do to her next was exciting. He kept her sexed up, needing it, and only he could satisfy her. She dare not tell him that.

'Another deal then. I'll put her off me, if you promise to be my sex slave,' he heavily told her.

'You're taking advantage of my illness, Reggie! Please, don't, please!' she begged on hands and knees.

Her head was still in his lap, with his cock under her chin. He looked at her, and pushed a finger into her mouth, expecting her to suck on it. She looked so very sexy! This woman was a top MILF, and all the guys lusted over her, yet he had her pandering to his whims. If he showed them the video's of her doing wild things with him, they would be awestruck.

'Just do it, agree to the deal,' he commanded.

'I'm your sex slave, and will do as I'm told by you, my master,' Nancy quickly said, and trembled over every word.

Her chin rested in his lap. Looking like a victim of the guillotine. He wondered how different she would be from now on. He had her doing all he wanted by blackmailing her, so it was only a slight demotion from where she was now. Admitting to being a sex slave, was a psychological blow to her morals and self-worth, rather than anything physical.

There had been lines of decency drawn, but they were moving all the time. As she submitted to one thing and not another, the line backed her into a corner. It seemed she was ready to commit to him completely.

'You want to be my obedient sex slave?' he asked.

'Please, Reggie, this is so very humiliating, please don't make me say it. Alright, alright. I promise to be your willing, and obedient sex slave, honest I will, you'll see, I promise,' she meekly stated.

This was just another step in the long fall from being a housewife, to what he wanted. Maybe she needed this excuse to capitulate completely. Could she really demean herself so badly, as to be his obedient sex slave? It sounded too farfetched, though he had already pushed her past her moral limits, so where was the adventure going to end up?

'The moment you let me down, I'll go out with Wendy,' he told her.

'I've promised to obey you, so I will obey you, master,' she announced.

Her demeanour seemed to have changed. He remembered Mrs Wells being an aggressive, demanding person, when he called around with friends to see her son. They had to take their shoes off when entering the house, and if they were dirty they weren't allowed in.

He idly stroked her face, and was pleased to see her relax, to enjoy his attention.

'Your master wants to use his sex slave,' Reggie told her, and moved back to allow her out from under the desk.

He patted his lap, and she sat on his cock. Without her wearing panties it was a lot easier to pierce her sex. He held off though, by holding her up, and rubbing his cock up and down her slit.

'Oh! Reggie, err, master. Please fuck me, master!' she implored.

He guided her hips with both hands, and dropped her onto his cock. Her weight pushed her down its length, right up inside her vagina, filling her up with hard cock. At last! What she needed, just as she needed it, where she needed it, Reggie was satisfying her lust.

'Oh! Yes! Master, fuck your obedient slave girl,' Nancy cried out.

He helped her ride up and down his cock. She pushed with her toes, then he pushed her up the rest of its length.

She cum all of a sudden, from her stomach through her breasts into her brain, her mind was flooded with emotion, like electric sparks igniting, and exploding. Her vagina gripped his penis tight. It was then she felt his cock flexing and spurting strings of semen into her body. He was filling her up with his cum.

For a moment she wished she wasn't on the pill, and that he was impregnating her with his virile young sperm. His potent sperm could make babies grow inside her, maybe twins, strong healthy babies that were his. She would truly belong to him then, giving birth to his children, the ultimate submission to her lover.

Her breasts were tingling, and her nipples were super sensitive, as though preparing to feed his children. He was her master and deserved obedience. She would submit herself to his every wish. Emotionally she was his sex slave, his devoted slave girl, nothing more than a vessel for his cock and his wonderful sperm.

Somehow they were on the floor of the study cuddling, holding each other tight as though they might become one with each other. A big grin lit his face, while she studied it to unravel the mystery of how he had conquered her.

'I'm your sex slave,' she whispered.

It was a question as well as a statement. He'd demanded it of her, but she wondered if it was just the boy's game, soon to be forgotten when another game seemed better. She'd promised to be his sex slave, and the feeling of submission had buried itself deeply into her psyche. She had an unnatural need to keep a promise, an obsessive compulsion disorder that locked her into honouring it.

She'd tried to avoid the promise, but he held her to it, made her say it out loud, and so her inner-self was forcing her to obey him, as though she really were his sex slave. She was caught in her own trap, unable to refuse his demands upon her. It should have been a terrible thought, yet she had a pleasant feeling, almost an ecstatic revelation of how she needed to be, just a humble sex slave.

'Yes, you are my sex slave. I'm you master, and will look after you. You will obey me in all things. I'll want sex, and you will keep yourself ready for me,' he said.

In the afterglow of a wonderful orgasm, she acted like a fool, and rashly spoke.

'I promise to be your sex slave and obey you in all things, master. I promise to be ready for sex, whenever and however you want me, master, I promise, I promise, I promise,' she clearly and eagerly spoke.

Her eyes sparkled brightly at the thought of him mastering her, as he had her so very excited in what had been a boring life. He stroked her thighs, kissed her nipples, and she moaned a sound of ecstasy. He didn't just comfort her as she had been used to, he drove her wild with passion.

He often caught her by surprise, and took her whenever he wanted, even with her protesting feebly. She had tried beating him off with her small fists, but he had laughed at her and speared her with his hardness. Talking sense to him hadn't worked either.

He was no longer just using the blackmail, he was avoiding her daughter, and she had promised the ultimate sacrifice. There was no longer an excuse to fight him off. She would be submitting to him without protest, because she was now his lowly sex slave, and he was her master.

12