All Comments on 'Housewife and the Boy Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love the development

Love the progress of the story and how Reggie gradually gets into Nancy's head.

Curious to see if she will be allowed to take the collar off when her husband returns and whether he will take steps to ensure that he is the only one to fuck her.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 6 years ago
Didnt she promise to love, honor and cherish her husband above all others?

Didnt she make that promise to her husband?

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 6 years agoAuthor
Promise

Good point about the marriage vows. Fortunately it is only fantasy, and so this is the excuse - she only developed OCD ten years ago, after her parents tragically died. First it was obsessive cleaning, then when promising to stop annoying her family, the promise thing hit her. Now she is obsessive about promising anything, so avoids it.

Life is so complicated sometimes!

Is that okay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would have been far better if it was her son who...

Would have been far better if it was her son who took her and made her submit to his will.

The very best of the best stories here on the Lit feature Mother & son.

You have great power in your pen and could create real classics for Mom/son incest, which is of course the most popular genre all over the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Keep going

Great so far, get her some tattoo ‘s & Piercings

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still not updated

When are you planning to continue this?

happyjack921happyjack921over 5 years ago
Liked It

The story is not complete; Please finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More

You have to finish this

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy and getting better as you go! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Series

Really would like to see some more Chapters, just got everything warmed up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a good storyline until the last 2 chapters, but you fucking blew it. If you have to use blackmail that is a complete cop-out.

nairdahnairdah6 months ago

I really hope you come back to this story, it's amazing! I cannot wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...