All Comments on 'Housewife Bimbo Ch. 06'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the fuck?

Could you try, just try to have some fucking consistency in your lame as fuck story? Your central character goes from enjoying being hypnotized to loathing it. One sentence she wants it, one paragraph later, she doesn't. Which is it?

And why the fuck is every single fucking person treat her like she's 12? She talks like it, she acts like it...so which is it you half wit? Is she 12, 18 or 30 something?

Now, I could expose your preteen predilections or I can just let you continue to do it because you are a pedophile. Time to come out of the closet and maybe castrate your self or at the very least ignore the impulse to reveal your attraction to preteen girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am ok with the story it is annoying that she goes from hating it to liking it then back to hating it. Other then that I don't see a problem with this story ignore that one comment keep writing this I would like to see where this story goes.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 10 years agoAuthor
Mature Woman

Just to make it clear, I like mature, caring, women with experience of life - always have done.

To clear up another issue - her feelings were overwhelmed by the idea of having a mother figure to protect her while she was in such a vulnerable situation. Candy was pleased and so it effected her too. Candy gets sexually excited and so does she. Candy is a part of her hidden personality, the slut that is in her is released, letting her behave badly. Do we all have a dark side? As I've said before, I like to explore relationships, and the effect they have on us. Put into an extreme situation how do we react. Kidnap victims begin to identify with their kidnappers - see articles about Patty Hurts, etc.

The rant above shows some people let their dark side loose. Perhaps they are the type that takes up an AK and goes wild in a mall or school with some twisted reasoning? Its just a story. Some will find it sexy, others just silly, others a laugh. That's life, but the story is just escapism. Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Housewife Bimbo

If Catherine is as horny as she is made out and Florence can be put under hypnosis easily, working out an agreement for a polygamous relationship between Matthew, Catherine and Florence based off of blackmail, threats that Florence will be put under as Candy for good, and fulfilling each others sexual needs. Of course this changes this from a mind control story to a group sex story. Of course if the son catches them piecing together everything, this can also take an incestuous story arc as well.

brittfastbrittfastover 10 years ago
Keep them coming

I enjoy the subtle complexities of your stories. How Florence was losing herself to her Candy persona piece by piece, how she identified Mable with her lost mother figure, how she started viewing her world around her with more and more of Candy's perspective. I was trying to figure out how Matthew was going to get her out of the situation with his boss and what he would be able to do to fix it, if he even could at this point. And then to have his lover come in and save the day, by deceiving Matthew to have as her own and subjecting Florence to another level or depravity with her brother, who knows she how she came to be this way and just what to do with it. Nicely played. Can't wait for more.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago

I think you could have up with a better personality for Florence to take on; I hate the whole bimbo thing. But, I can't say that it indicates a subconscious desire on the part of the writer. To suggest such a thing based on such a miniscule sampling as this story represents is tantamount to projection from the complainant. In other words, me thinks he doth protest too much.

As for the body of the story itself, the list of characters is growing, but they all seem rather flat. Too little time is spent with the characters, and what time there is, well, it's just too fast-paced. The husband, for example, is cheating on his wife, but gets upset when his wife "cheats" while she's trapped in a hypnotic state? That's very hypocritical and hateful towards his wife, but no reason has ever really been given to explain their dynamic. In 'The Maid Wife' you explained the "why" much better. Of course, that one jumped the shark in the end and I'm still not happy.

This is about Flo and her family. The mistress is a good character to mix things up, to motivate Hubbie and guide him. She could be the instigator and be willing to ruin Flo to get John. Knowing Flo's condition and being a spiteful bitch could have dire consequences for Flo. But when she had the chance to do something dastardly while talking with Flo in the bedroom, she did nothing. No suggestions. No real orders. Nothing. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Arrrgggghhhh!

Fan-bimbo-tastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7238 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES