Housewife Bimbo Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Craig," Catherine beamed at her brother.

"What do you want?" Craig suspiciously asked.

"Don't be like that, I've brought you a present," she stated, with a false pout of disappointment. "Go to the bathroom, Candy, while I talk to my brother," Catherine briskly told her.

"That's your present, like?" she asked.

"She's not my type. What are you playing at?" he asked.

"She's over eighteen, with tits, long legs, and something between them that she knows how to use. She's your type," Catherine emphasised.

"I still don't know what you're up to!" he scowled at her.

Catherine told him only what he needed to know. He now looked suspicious and incredulous.

"She looks more than eighteen. Why is she dressed like that?" he asked.

"Dress her how you like. Here's some money, buy her clothes. She'll do whatever you say. You get that don't you!" she jeered him along.

"Anything?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, anything. All you have to do is keep her around. I'll pay you each week to look after her," she firmly stated.

He nodded his head, still wondering what the catch was.

"Candy! Come here," Catherine shouted.

Florence walked in hoping Candy would keep the skirt down. In the bathroom she realised the woman hadn't brought her clean panties as promised. She'd forgotten to ask for them when suddenly whisked away from her home. What was happening she still couldn't work out.

"That's a lovely skirt, give us a twirl Candy," Catherine told her.

Florence groaned inwardly. The stupid girl was all smiles from the compliment, and span on tiptoe, like a ballerina. Seeing the boys eyes light up confirmed she had show off her ass, and everything else. Yet another nineteen year old was ogling her nakedness.

"Candy, listen to me carefully. This is your new boyfriend. I want you to do whatever he says. You must obey him. OK?" Catherine forcefully spoke.

"Oh! Like, yea, cool," Candy confirmed. There was a look of doubt in her eyes, but she submitted.

Florence was livid. How dare this woman screw her husband and get rid of her so shabbily. The woman knew what had happened over the last weeks, and realised full well what she was doing to her. Shit! Her husband's mistress was giving her away to a teenager to become his sex toy!

"Give your boyfriend a big kiss. Come on, sit on his lap. Give him a big smacker," Catherine ordered.

Craig was embarrassed. He kept his arms away from her when she sat on his lap. Candy eagerly wrapped her arms around him, and kissed deeply. She wrapped her tongue around his, which he found difficult to resist, and soon joined in.

"So what do you like to do with your boyfriend, Candy," Catherine asked.

"Ooo! I like to fuck!" Candy giggled.

Florence was appalled. She was being given away as a present to this woman's brother. She was being dumped out the way so the bitch could move in on Matthew. The feeling of helplessness squashed her into a corner of her mind. Shrinking away from the terrible situation, and shutting it out was all she could do.

"It's getting late, Candy. Best get to bed, for an early night," Catherine told her, and dismissively waved at the bedroom door.

She and her brother watched Candy contentedly skip into the next room.

"I don't believe it. She's a lot older than eighteen. What are you up to?" he growled at his sister.

"Don't you like your present? Can't cope with an older woman? I help pay for this apartment, and now I'm furnishing it for you. She's a dream girl. Whatever you want, she'll do. Just keep her well away from where I'm staying. Deal?" she smiled.

***

Craig looked in at the woman sprawled over his bed. She was naked, and comfortable with it. She hadn't any reservations about showing off her body. It looked good too.

"Come on, get on the bed," Candy brazenly said.

Florence watched him slowly get undressed. He looked warily at her, as though she might bite. Of course, to him it must seem too good to be true. Candy was eagerly watching him, and getting heated up in anticipation. Florence felt the full effects of what was happening to her body, unable to resist the sexual arousal.

Damn! She was being passed from one guy to another. As a married woman this was disgusting, but as a slut what did she expect?

'I'm just a stupid slut,' Florence silently groaned.

"Oooo! Like wow! You have such a big cock, Candy loves your big cock already," Candy giggled.

Craig slid onto the bed with a grin on his face. He figured he could get used to the stupid girly voice if she continued to praise him like that. His sister had told him she was a woman hypnotised to be a stupid slut, but he hadn't believed her. He suspended disbelief as she wrapped her arms around him for a full on kiss. She squirmed her lithe, naked body tightly against his

At first it was a wrestling match as they both tried to get on top. Eventually he held her away.

"What do you want, Candy?" he asked.

"Like, Candy wants an orgasm, please," she breathlessly moaned.

"You want to get on top?" he asked.

"Whatever!" she breathlessly spoke, while playing with his cock.

"Do you have to do as I say?" he asked.

"Yea! Of course, your my boyfriend," she pouted, still trying to get at him.

He held onto her for a moment, trying to decide what to do with her. Hell! It seemed there was plenty of time to play with her, as his sister wanted her kept out of the way.

"Get on top and do your thing," he grinned.

Candy squealed with pleasure and pounced on him. With her thighs either side of his, she wriggled her hips, to guide her soaking wet lips over his hard rod. She gently lowered her pussy over the head of his cock, and froze. She wriggled around on it for a moment, delirious with pleasure.

She pressed down, filling her aching hole. Her eyes widened on feeling it hit the back of her vagina. "Oh! That feels so good!" she screeched.

She couldn't move. It was stretching her inside, filling her body with wonderful sensations while she trembled with delight. She was impaled on him, quivering with pleasure. Feeling him thrust up with powerful leg muscles, she whimpered excitedly.

"Oh! Yesssss! Fuck your Candy, fuck Candy hard," she groaned.

Her arms flopped at her sides, and her breasts jiggled. He reached for them, squeezing tight, and pinched the over sensitised nipples. All she could feel was the pounding of his hardness, moving powerfully, forever upward, deeply inside. Every thrust travelled long and hard. When it pushed against her cervix she let out a yelp of astonished delight.

"Make Candy cum, please!" she encouraged.

He speeded up, with rougher strokes tingling her vagina. She felt him explode, imagining his sperm spraying directly into her womb. He was filling her up with lovely sperm. It triggered a deep orgasm, leaving her huffing and puffing. Wavering like a rag doll on his cock, she whimpered unintelligible words, meant to express animal pleasure.

He pulled her onto his chest, and lifted her off his cock with both knees. They stuck together with sweat. The exertion left them exhausted. She dozed on his chest, with him already fast asleep.

On the drive back to Matthew, she kept laughing to herself. Like her, Craig had a high sex drive. He would soon get used to having a willing sex bomb in his bed. He wasn't one for dumb blondes, but once tasted, he would find the flavour addictive.

With the stupid wife out of the way the husband was all hers. He was already hooked, and she was falling in love with him. He was good in bed, and was quickly learning what turned her on. He was considerate and in turn deserved looking after. He had been looking after a spoilt brat of a wife, so he appreciated her.

Florence had nagged him into getting her own way, but Catherine didn't need to do that. She was happy to please him, and happy that he was pleased with her. As she pulled into the drive, she wondered what could go wrong. Well, only time would tell.

12