All Comments on 'How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 2'

by Bobby T

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AWESOME

WHERE IS MOM'S SISTER

THIS IS A GREAT SERIES BUT WE NEED MORE

LOT'S MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please Write More

Ah Bobby T., where have you gone? We need more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so great

please write more , I love your stories

more facials would be nice

ditch_kittyditch_kittyalmost 15 years ago
oh just let the boy fuck!

when will they ever fuck? blowjobs are great...really, but this not fucking in your stories is getting tiresom and teasing! LOL add fucking and you would be 100%!

YamiBoyYamiBoyalmost 15 years ago
^__^

So truly hot story!! I'm looking forward to read more about these characters. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work! ^__^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
this was the best!!!!

The best!!! would love to see more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really Great!!!

MORE PLEASEEEEEE

oldergentleman69oldergentleman69over 12 years ago
Wow! What a great story........

It made my old cock very hard and dripping!

formula61formula61over 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Thanks Bobby T for the amazing continuation, the story just get better and better. It was awesomely written, and quite a pleasure to read also.

Rafael

love2love2over 11 years ago

MORE MORE MORE, love this story and there are a lot more possibilities to continue it. Please write more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
a great story, but...

I agree with ditch_kitty. A mother sucking off her boy is fine, that's what every mom should do, as a regular part of mothering. A young male's got to unload his balls pretty much constantly, and there's no more convenient place for him to cream than in his own mother's mouth. But a boy who's fucked his mother's face knows that mom's got another, even better warmer and wetter hole for him to blow his hot young balls into, further down...It's the wonderful hole he came out of, his own mother's cunt. So, gifted author, isn't it time for the lad to shove his big hard cock up between his mother's legs and have himself a party in his own mother's twat? Mom'll have as much fun as he has, especially when he unloads his balls and shoots her a huge twatful of his creamy sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
horny aussie

This chapter is much better that the first one I thought, but that's just my thinking as I didn't think it was worth making a comment on it, but this one's worth the effort of my praise. It had just the right sort of kick ass logic to it, and I liked the way that mum directed the bitch Ms Owens to suck her son Tommy's cock. Now I'm looking forward to the next chapter and here's hoping that he finally gets to not only fill his mum's pussy with his baby batter, but also gets to fill his aunt's mouth and pussy with cum, but to finally fuck Ms Owens at his house as well with mum and aunt in a right royal fuck orgy and he gets them all pregnant so they all become his own private harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hilarious

It's so funny how both the mom and the librarian both talk exactly like the guy once the sex begins. It's as if his brain is supplying their words. Oh yeah, right - that's what it is. These imaginary women seem just like dudes because they so obviously only exist in the male imagination.

If you're gonna write halfway decent smut stories, try and pay attention to how real women speak and react in situations. On the business of the smut content, it's long past the time to move past the oral stuff. You haven't convinced anyone this is a realistic mother-son coupling anyway so just let them have wild three-way sex with the mega tit aunt and be done with it before the virgin hero trips over his donkey balls.

Thanks for the laughs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lol wtf

XD LOVE DA LIBRARY SCENE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lol wtf

XD LOVE DA LIBRARY SCENE

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tommy's got the best mom!

Mom makes up great stories to get her son out of trouble. It's great Tommy will be able to stop by Ms. Owen's office any time he wants. Now he needs to reward his mom for being so helpful. I'm sure his mom will enjoy his cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too Far

Well, I have never read or seen a written story that has “jump the shark” but, there is no doubt what has just happened here. An 18 yr old kid, hung like a horse getting an assist from mom to seduce the big tit HS Librarian whore... you do know that HS Librarians have the same rules (laws) as teachers regarding student relations right? Right? You should have just stuck to mom's sister character that you set up or maybe even “the girl next door” but, this didn't just go over the tipping point, you went running full tilt screaming like a banshee over the cliff (not to be confused with Tommy's best friend Cliff...) into too stupid for words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The story

WOW is all I can say!

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I gave the first chapter 4 stars because IMO it was a standard plain vanilla story, but this chapter was different. It was so funny and erotic at the same time. To me, this was like a triple X version of a Benny Hill skit from the seventies, it was hilarious. This was a very entertaining read. To the anonymous comment of about 3 years ago (I'm writing this on 5/26/2021) about rules and laws regarding teachers and librarians, this was just a fun fantastical story. Where is your sense of humor, and who is Cliff? Did I miss something? Maybe he was a character from the first chapter, I can't remember. I gave this chapter 5 stars.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Overboard... appears mommy had daddy issues as a kid and is trying to relive then through sonny...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous