How Girls Night Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Spread your ass as far as you can." I directed and she obeyed.

"Do they look good?" Lexi asked

"They look perfect baby. Now put your hand like this." I place one of her hands right next to her ass crack and her pointer finger right on her asshole. "Keep spreading with the other hand and act like your rubbing your asshole with the other."

Lexi didn't act like she was rubbing her hole; she was actually playing with her ass.

"I can't believe I am touching my asshole Steve."

"It looks so good babe." I said.

"Let me see." Lexi said

I handed her the phone and as she went through the pictures I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard.

"Fuck Steve. That feels good. We do look good in these pictures Steve. This is real porn and looks so hot." She said.

"Hand me back the phone. I have one more idea." I said.

"What do you have in mind?" Lexi asked

I pulled my dick out of her pussy and line up my glistening dick with her ass. I rested the tip right on her hole.

"Don't worry honey I am not going to do anything crazy or hurt you. I just want to get the look as if my dick was going to go in your ass." I said.

"I trust you honey. Just the thought is wild. I can see why you are intrigued by this." Lexi said.

The pictures were looking great and the sight of my dick resting at the opening of my ultimate fantasy made me even harder. I gave a tiny push against her hole. There was no way her virgin hole would accept my dick in its current state. The push made the picture look like the tip of my dick was entering her ass and gave me the desired image I wanted.

I handed her back the phone and said, "Look at that." As I placed my rock had dick back in her slit.

" It looks like you are in my ass. Fuck that is hot. I am so turn on baby. Please fuck me some more." Lexi said.

My tool was already back to work plunging deep into her cunt.

"Yes, keep going baby. Harder. Faster. Yes that's good baby. Oh yeah before I forget don't cum in me, I want to take it in my mouth again so tell me when you are close." Lexi said.

Now I really started to pound her hard. I could not believe I was about to shoot another load in her mouth. Also she had never blown me after I had been in her pussy. With all this excitement I was ready to blow within a couple minutes.

"I am almost there honey." I said.

She quickly got off the couch and down on her knees in front of me. There was no hesitation with taking my pussy-covered cock in her mouth. She sucked hard and fast while jacking me. She was a pro, at least in my mind.

"Here it comes baby." I said.

She did not slow her pace and I shot blast after blast into her mouth. This time she was ready for it and did not let any fall out of her mouth. She kept milking my dick until I started to turn soft. We both headed for the shower and talked about tonight's events.

"I think our sex life has changed for ever after tonight and I am sorry I was not more adventurous earlier in our marriage. I guess I was just naïve and nervous to try anything new but I think we will have a lot of fun now." She said.

"I love you and I love our marriage. You are the most important thing to me. I would have been happy the rest of our lives with just how we were. Tonight was amazing and I am excited to experience new things with you." I said. We finish our shower and passed out.

A week later Lexi had to go on a business trip for a few days. Leading up to her trip we had sex every day. All contained a lot of oral, good sex and a little anal teasing. I was not looking forward to her being gone for a few days. We were like newlyweds just learn how good sex could be. I just wanted to be naked with her all the time. Going to work was hard enough so 3 days was going to be extremely hard. Lexi however had a few trick in store for me while she was gone. The first night we Face Timed. We talked dirty to each other and then both masturbated. It was fun but her mouth and pussy is much better.

The second day is when things got really crazy. I got home from work, showered and started watching TV. I got a knock on my door. I answered the door to find my wives best friend Kim. She is wearing a short black dress. The dress is skintight and shows off all of her beautiful curves and a nice amount of cleavage. Kim is a beautiful woman. She has more curves then my wife but is really sexy. Her dress lets you see every curve. She has brown hair and a cute face. Her boobs are probably a D because they are a little bigger than Lexi's. Her stomach is flat and looks firm. Her ass is her best asset. It is round and perky. For a white girl she has a really nice ass. I have always admired her backside. I still wondered why she was dressed so sexy and why she was at my house.

"Can I talk to you for a minute." She said.

"Of course come on in. What can I do for you?" I ask.

"Well have you talked to Lexi about me" I just shake my head "OK well, I want you to fuck me in my ass." She said.

I think I almost fell over. "What are you talking about? I am not going to do that are you crazy?" I said.

"Ok just hear me out, I guess that was a little bold to just come out and say. Let me explain. I was talking to Lexi about your new and improved sex life. By the way the picture of Lexi blowing you is so hot and your cock looks great." Kim said.

"That's is really weird to hear you say but thanks I guess. But I am still really confused as to why you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"OK so I was talking to Lexi about your sex life and how you have taken a liking to playing with her ass. She told me all about her being not ready and scared to try anything yet. I told Lexi, she is lucky because Matt is boring and will not even try anything new and I really want to try anal. Lexi then came up with the idea of me being the guinea pig for anal." Kim said

"So you mean Lexi wants us to fuck and test out anal?" I asked

"Yes, I did not know what she meant at first but then Lexi told me 'Steve really wants to try anal and you really want to do anal so why don't you two do it together. Then you and Steve can tell Matt and me what it is really like. This plan could help all of our sex lives. The added bonus is you get to play with Steve's big cock.' I could not believe she was telling me to have anal sex with her husband but the more we talked about it the more it made sense." Kim said

"This is crazy. What about Matt?" I asked

"I know Matt will be fine with me fucking you because we have a deal if one of us cheats we have to tell the other person and then that person has a free pass. We have never done it before but I know he has his eye on a nurse he works with. So the only other person that needs to be ok with this plan is you." Kim said.

"Are you serious you planned this out with my wife for me to fuck you in the ass?" I said

"Yes and she knew you would react like this so she is expecting your call to talk about us." She said

I go to the other room and call Lexi

"Hello" Lexi said

"Hi honey, Kim is over here and she told me about a plan you two had discussed." I said

"Yes, I want you to fuck her in the ass but only if you want." Lexi said

"I don't even know what to say." I said.

"I know this is a huge shock because neither of us would ever cheat on one another but its not cheating when I want you to do it. Plus Kim's fantasy gets fulfilled. You get to try anal. Then you two can tell me what anal is like. Maybe we can try it when I get home if everything goes good." Lexi said.

"It is still a little crazy to think you are telling me to have sex with your best friend." I said.

"We have the best marriage and that will never change. We can help her and us. I really want you to do it." Lexi said.

"OK how do I even start with her and what is she expecting to happen?" I asked

"Don't let it be awkward. Kim wants to get fucked. You guys are great friends and you both want the same thing. Just have fun. Kim brought food so have dinner and talk like the friends you are. After dinner get naked and have fun. Nothing is off limits for me. Kiss her, eat her and fuck her brains out, ass and pussy. Kim is supposed to give great blowjobs so get a couple of those too. Just have fun and enjoy her ass." She said.

"This is crazy but I guess I will fuck your best friend" I said.

"Great! I am so excited to hear all about. Can you send me some pictures? I want a picture of you in each one of her holes. Ok have fun and I love you."

I was about to walk out of my bedroom and have sex with another women. Lexi was my one and only. I was nervous but excited to have a new experience, new pussy and anal for the first time. Tonight was going to be awesome.

Kim stood up from the couch when I come back into the living room. "Well?" she asked.

"Lexi explained it all to me and told me to have a good time." I said as I walked over to her. We stand inches apart for a second just looking at her. I pull her into my body. We hug for a few minutes. Gradually my hands go down her back and onto her ass. I gave her ass a good squeeze.

We both laughed and I said, "I think this might change our friendship a little bit."

"I know but I am super excited." Kim said. Then raised up on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss. Slipping her tongue into my mouth.

After a few minutes of embrace and my hands caressing her ass I said, "So I heard you brought some dinner for us."

"Oh yeah I got a little distracted let me run out to the car and get it." Kim said.

We sat down at the table and ate the sushi dinner she brought. It was like we were on our first date. We sat right next to each other and the whole time all I could think about was her ass. The conversation was easy as it always has been. Our conversations included a lot more sex than normal. Toward the beginning of dinner I started rubbing her bare leg just below her dress. She placed her hand right next to my crotch. About half way through our food Kim's hand found my cock and lightly stroked me through my shorts. This really turned me on and my cock continued to grow.

"This is going to be a good night isn't it? I asked

"It really is going to be a great night. I haven't felt this excited in a long time. Is it getting hot in here?" Kim said.

"I was thinking the same thing. How about we take that dress off and be in your bra and panties for the rest of dinner. What better way to have dinner on our first date?" I said

"This really is like our first date. I don't think many first dates start with the question will you fuck me in the ass." Kim said.

"That is a first for me." I said as I pulled her into anther kiss and unzipped the back of her dress.

"The only problem with eating in my in my bra and panties is I am not wearing a bra. I hope your ok with that." Kim said and she stood up and let her dress fall to the ground.

"You are absolutely gorgeous Kim. Your body is amazing. I won't be able to keep my hands off of you the rest of dinner." I said looking her up and down. Her body was really nice. Kim was more curvy than Lexi but in all the right places. Her stomach was tight and her ass was perfect.

"Good Steve!" Kim said

I took my shirt off to make it a little even. We sat back down and continued our dinner. We were both so comfortable with being semi naked with each other. It seamed really natural except my eyes lingered much longer on her body and not looking at her in the eyes. Kim's tits were captivating. They were easily a natural D cup, maybe bigger. Her boobs had incredible shape and firmness. For how big they are and being natural they still seamed perky. The nipples were even better. They were perfectly round, quarter sized circles. The color was really light pink which looked great next to her creamy skin.

We sat even closer this time, leaving no space between us. My arm was wrapped around her body, with my hand in perfect position to play with her tits. Kim's hand with right back to my dick but this time she slipped her little hand past my athletic shorts waistband and into my shorts.

"Shit Steve, this thing feels huge." Kim said

"Well thank you. Lets finish eating then we will really have some fun.

We ate, talked and caressed each other for the next 20 minutes or so. The anticipation was very high for each. I was rock hard the entire time as she stroked me. My hand alternated from her tits to her panties. Each time I touched her panties they were noticeably wetter each time.

Once our plates were clear I pulled her into another kiss then said, "lets move to the bedroom."

Kim pushed my shorts to the ground and my cock sprang out of the shorts. She reached down and grabbed my shafts.

"Holy shit that is big. Lets go to the bedroom before we get more distracted." Kim said. I grabbed my phone for pictures and she led the way never letting go of my cock.

Once in the master bedroom she led me to the bed. I sat on the edge as she got on her knees between my legs. She held my cock and said, "I am so excited to play with your big dick." Kim then took the head of my cock into her mouth. Without hesitation she slid her mouth down around my cock until I was in the back of her throat. She had taken my whole dick with no problem. From that point on I knew this was going to be a great blowjob. She continued to go up and down on my cock deep throating me with every stroke.

"Oh fuck Kim that feels so good, you are so good at sucking cock. Fuck, I have never been sucked like this. I can't believe you took the whole thing in your throat." I said

"Well thank you. This is by far the best dick I have ever sucked. I'm getting a little nervous about it fitting in my ass. Your dick is definitely bigger in person than the pictures I saw." Kim said

"Don't worry baby. We will take it slow but please keep blowing me. I need more of your mouth." I said.

"With pleasure Steve. I could suck on this piece of meat for hours." Kim said

Kim held my cock at the base with her small hand. She licked from the base to the tip of my cock like it was a melting ice cream cone trying to get all the drips.

"That feels great Kim. Can you suck on my balls for me." I asked

She did more than lick them. She put both balls in her mouth and started swirling her tongue around. It felt so good I could barely contain myself. I could tell Kim was going to be a freak in bed. She then kept switching back from my cock to my balls.

"Oh Kim keep going. I am going to blow soon." I said

She then focused on my dick and started deep throating me hard and fast. I had to get the camera so I could show Lexi how Kim deep throated me.

"Oh baby here it comes!" I said and shot my load deep in her throat. Kim kept sucking until she cleaned all cum out of me.

"That was so much fun and your dick is the best to blow." Kim said.

"You are incredible at blowjobs, I will definitely need another one before you go home." I said.

"I will blow you whenever you want Steve, I love Matt but you dick is just so nice and big." Kim said.

"Get up on this bed so I can take those panties off." She jumped up on the bed and stood right next to me. I hooked my fingers in the tiny waistband and pulled her thong down to her feet.

"Lexi told me that you don't like hair but I have never been shaved completely. I always keep mine a little bushy. I trimmed it as much as I could without feeling weird that it was all gone. As long as we keep fooling around I will keep it nice and trimmed for you. I feel like this could be a regular activity so I hope Matt likes my new look too." Kim said.

Kim's pubic hair was short yet thick, dark and curly. It was perfectly shaped in a triangle just above her slit. Everything around her actual pussy was completely hair free, which was perfect for me. I love clean pussy lip. Perfect for eating

"It looks great Kim, you did a great job with it. Now can I have a taste?" I asked

"Of course Steve please give me all you got."

I had her stay stand. I pulled one leg over my shoulder giving myself great access to her pussy. Her pussy tasted so good. It was sweet tasting and very different from Lexi. I savored every inch of her slit. Licking each lip and fold, not wanting to miss anything. Once I had covered all sides of her pussy I made my way to the center. My tongue found her opening. I pushed my tongue as far as I could inside of her. Once in I proceeded to tongue fuck her pussy.

"Fuck Steve! Keep going Steve, I am going to cum soon." Kim said

I then replace my tongue with my finger and my mouth found her clit.

"That's the fucking spot Steve. Don't stop!" Kim yelled

Flicking her clit with my tongue and my finger finding her g-spot sent her into orgasm.

"Steve I am cumming, oh Steeeeve I'm cumming!" Kim screamed.

Once finished Kim looked down at me and said, "Wow, you can eat some serious cunt, Lexi is a lucky girl."

"How about you get in doggy style Kim and I will show you what it is like to have you ass played with." I said.

She got a huge smile on her face like she just won the lottery. Her round ass was pointing up in the air and it looked perfect. I spread her cheeks to see the place I would be losing my anal virginity to. The asshole was cute and pink. My dick was so hard and could not wait to be inserted into that little hole. I knew I would have to warm her up a lot so I put my face right in her crack and started eating her ass. She went wild. She reached back and spread her ass wide open for me. I made her ass nice and wet. I pulled back from her ass and slowly inserted a finger. Her ass was so tight. Gradually I worked the whole finger in her little hole.

"Shit that feels good, I can't believe I have your finger in my ass, I love it."

"Do you want me to start finger fucking your ass?" I said.

"Yes, please fuck me baby, fuck my ass."

Her ass is hugging my finger so tight as I slowly pull my finger from her as and then pound it back in. I finger fucked her for about 30 seconds and her first ass orgasm started. She went wild and bucked hard against my hand. During her orgasm I thrust another finger in her ass. Her ass spread to accept the second finger. The added finger and ass spreading sent her deeper into her ass-gasm. Her body was shaking like crazy. Her ass-gasm lasted for what seemed like a couple minutes. After she was trying to catch breath and gain some composure. I moved to her head and offer my cock.

"Suck my dick for a minute baby. Then I want to fuck you." I said

Taking my cock in her mouth she made sure I was wet. She was my cock sucking slut and soon to be my anal slut. My cock my dripping her saliva and I got back behind her.

"Fuck me Steve! Put that big dick in me." She said.

I grabbed her hips and lined my dick up with her pussy. I pulled her back towards me as my dick slowly penetrated her pussy. Her pussy was so wet and tight. My dick slid into her till her ass was pressed up against my body. We started slow and lovingly like we were long time lovers. I fucked her with long and deep strokes while I reached around her to play with her big tits. I caressed her boobs and gently twisting her nipples. Our lovemaking was so hot and sent Kim into another orgasm.

She said, "Shit that feels good baby. Oh shit I could get used to fucking you. Now lay down so I can ride you."

I lay on my back and she mounted me cowgirl style. I let her do all of the work and I enjoyed the ride. I was not going to last that much longer and she was really started to ride me hard. I stop her for a few seconds to try to calm down a little and tell her, "Turn around and ride me reverse." She didn't let my dick out of her pussy but spun with me deep inside her. The break gave me the extra stamina I needed. She continued her ride. With her ass towards me I start playing with her asshole. Rubbing her ass with my thumb I slowly put more pressure till I am in to the first knuckle. This turns her on even more so I push the rest of my thumb into her ass. I could feel my dick in her pussy fucking her. The double penetration was such a turn on for her and me. I start to work my thumb in and out of her tight hole. Her ass began to loosen and was totally accepting to my thumb. I figured if one thumb were good, two fingers would be even better. Plus she needed to be ready for my dick. My fingers went in easy. I positioned my hand so each time she fucked my dick she would fuck my fingers at the same time.