How Girls Night Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! STEVE! Fuck I am cumming again!" She said. Her pussy tightened around my dick as she came sending me into orgasm. Her pussy was milking my cock as I dumped my seed deep into her pussy.

I said, "Shit that was amazing. You have such a nice pussy I don't want to take my dick out."

She spun back around on my dick to face me and said, "Keep it in me till we are ready to go again." She laid down on my chest and we rested for a little while. My dick began to soften and slowly slipped out of her cunt. I could feel some of my jizz leaking out of her pussy on my cock and balls. "Lets get you cleaned up and that dick nice and hard again." She said.

She moved down to my cock and began to lick up all the cum around my dick. She took her time making sure she got everything from up around my belly button to down around my ass. At last she took my semi-hard cock into her mouth. It was cover in both of our fluids but when she was done it was perfectly clean. From all of the loving attention my man piece was getting, he was no longer soft but ready for action.

"It looks like he is ready to go again." She said

"Get him nice and wet so I can fuck your amazing ass." I said. My dick was dripping her saliva and I positioned her in doggystyle.

"Take my anal virginity Steve. Fuck me like the slut I am. Please put that big dick in me baby and fuck me hard."

For the extra lubrication also buried a couple fingers in her pussy and then slipped the fingers in her ass. I repeated this a few times getting her asshole covered in a mixture of our cum. I knew her ass was ready so without hesitation I grabbed my dick and lined it up with Kim's beautiful hole. Pressing hard the tip of my dick spread her open and then passed the sphincter. Never stopping my push into her ass she accepted every inch of my cock till it was buried balls deep.

"Oh shit, I have a dick in my ass and it feels so good. Fuck me baby! FUCK! That feels good. Grab your phone and get this for Lexi." Kim said

I had totally forgotten about taking pictures. I was in an anal daze. It felt so good and so different from a pussy. I was in heaven and my anal addiction was going through the roof. I was taking tons of pictures of her incredible ass and my dick sliding in and out of it. My balls would slap her pussy every time I pounded her and this added to her excitement.

I pulled out of her ass and she said, "what are you doing put it back in."

"I want lay down and you get on top." I laid back and she climbed onboard. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself down on my cock. She leaned back a little. I relaxed, enjoyed the view and let her do the work. It was beautiful to see her cute little pussy and her ass stretched around my dick. It was a perfect picture and I knew Lexi would love it. The visual and physical stimulation was incredible but since I had already cummed twice I had plenty of stamina. I started to rub her little clit and a few seconds later she was immersed in another orgasm.

She said, "Fuck Steve! Oh shit that's the spot. Oh fuck me." The orgasm made her stop her grinding and whole body shake in pleasure. My dick was up her ass as far as it could go and during her orgasmic bliss her ass tightened down on my dick. I don't know it I could have taken it out if I wanted to. The feeling was amazing. Finally coming off of her orgasm, which lasted for about a minute, she said "Holy shit! That was the best orgasm I have ever had and I mean ever. I have never felt anything like that."

"Well let's try for another one." I said. I had Kim lay down on her back right on the edge of the bed so I could stand on the ground. This gave me a great angle and leverage to fuck her really hard. I grabbed her legs, spread them and then pushed them back towards her head. Kim turned out to be very flexible. She was basically bent in half. With her legs back by her head her ass was wide open. Her stretched hole was ready to get fucked again.

"You ready for my cock again." I said.

Kim said," Yes baby, fuck me as hard as you can."

I did not hold back. I gave her everything I could. Each stroke our sweaty bodies were slapping against each other. I fucked her hard for 10 minutes. I could feel my orgasm approaching and could tell she was getting close. I doubled my effort and triggered her orgasm right away. Her asshole clamped down on my dick and I lost it. Spewing my load deep inside her ass. The orgasm and all the effort I exhorted made me collapsed down on top of her. She hugged and kissed me while the orgasm trailed off.

We were both exhausted and covered in sweat from what was one of the best sexual experiences either of us had ever had.

I said, "Kim you are truly amazing. That was incredible and we have to fuck like that again. Lexi and I love you and my dick especially love your ass."

"I love you guys two and thank you for this amazing experience. Now speaking of your dick, shall we clean that up?" This whole time my dick was still in her ass. She rose up off my still semi hard dick and slid down my body. She grabbed my dick and started to put it in her mouth. Slowly she sucked my dick clean.

"Lets go shower, call Lexi and then go to sleep." I said.

To be continued...