How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You too sissy!" Goddess Linda added.

It was highly unusual for them to wake us up. Typically an alarm would be set for us with a note instructing us what time and where breakfast would be served. With Easter being a brunch it made sense though. We were allowed a minute or two in order to empty our bladders and fix our hair before heading downstairs. This time the Goddesses sat at the kitchen table enjoying coffee and bagels while amber and I got brunch ready. The chaffing dishes needed water, the warmers needed to be lit, the hot food needed to be cooked and the cold food taken out and placed as they directed. It was a very busy morning for the two of us and required a considerable amount of coordination as coffee wasn't in our future. Only when everything was set were amber and I allowed to enjoy a small cup of coffee as well as a bagel and some fruit. amber ate relatively quickly and was taken, thankfully for her, with her cup of coffee upstairs to get ready. I finished mine and went about cleaning up from our breakfast. I heard amber being brought into the living room then I was brought upstairs to get ready.

Goddess Linda supervised as I showered and shaved. She instructed me to put my hair up in a ponytail after I'd dried it sufficiently. My make up was kept rather light with bright pink lipstick and complimentary eye shadow. Wearing just my house slippers I turned for her inspection.

"Yes that will do," she said handing me an all too familiar kit, "time to get the rest of you ready."

It was obvious from the enema kit in my hand that our asses were going to be of use today as more than just decoration. I removed the plug and, in a well practiced move at this point, I mounted the toilet and administered my enema while Goddess Linda watched. With my insides and outside clean I followed her to the bedroom where my outfit was laid out on the bed. She nodded signaling me it was okay to dress which I did quickly. There wasn't much to put on, a white satin and lace thong, with a matching garterbelt and front close push up bra that was just a bit on the too small side paired with a pair of pink stockings and white 5" heels.

"Very nice." Goddess Linda said before giving my tits a slight squeeze and push so even more of them spilled out of the bra cup. "Just a couple more things to make this outfit more festive! Turn around and lean over the bed slut."

I followed her direction knowing what was coming next. The material of my thong was pulled aside as a soft rubber plug was inserted into me. The thong was then pressed between my cheeks again. I would soon find out that the thong, and the reason my ass was feeling an ever present tickle, was a fluffy bunny tail. White leather cuffs were added to my ankles and wrists as well as a matching collar, my outfit was topped off with a set of bunny ears.

"It wouldn't be Easter without a bunny or two." Goddess Linda laughed as she spoke then led me downstairs.

As expected amber was dressed identically to me. A new rule for the day was set, anytime we stood still we were to hold our elbows in by our sides and hands together in front of us up by our shoulders with our fingers turned downward. Our legs were also to be bent slightly at the knee with our backs arched so our tails stuck out. We were to look like "bunnies" and stand like them as well. Before the first guests arrived pink lipstick was applied to our noses and little whiskers were drawn on our cheeks as well.

"You know Jules," Goddess Linda said as she applied whiskers to ambers face, "beastiality is gross and all but I'm going to fuck these bunnies silly later!" I felt a chill race through my body at that sentence. "They must enjoy the idea too," she added, "I just heard sissy groan a little!"

"What do you think slut," Goddess Julia said from behind me, "maybe we'll put you on a spit later, would you like that?"

"Oh yes Goddess Julia," I replied feeling a tremble run through me at the thought of having a strapon in my ass and mouth at the same time, "that would be wonderful!"

Just then the doorbell rang. My heart sank. For the moment I'd been lost in the idea of being on the receiving end of Dominant's attention, but now they were arriving. How many of them and who they were still remained unanswered questions.

"Go answer the door!" Goddess Linda commanded.

amber and I quickly made our way to the door, we stood on either side of it as amber opened it.

"Well don't the two of you look adorable!" The woman with long black hair and a floral print dress said as she stepped in. "Oh and fluffy tails too!" She said as she grabbed my left butt cheek to turn me so she could see it better, "I love it!"

As each woman arrived, sometimes in pairs, they made comments about our outfits or posture. In between arrivals we filled coffee cups or got juice, the Goddesses wanted both of us to answer the door together so no one "missed out" on the experience of seeing their slutty bunny twins. The doorbell rang again, amber and I quickly put the coffee and juice carafes on the kitchen counter and hustled to the door. We were already in double digit guests and I wondered how many more could possibly be invited! Opening the door I felt my stomach fall as low as it possibly could in my body.

"Oh I do LOVE these surprises," Ms. Deb said as she entered the house, "don't you?"

"Yes Ms. Deb." I replied feeling my entire body blush as I answered my coworker.

"You should wear that bunny tail some time under a dress at work," she teased as she ran her fingers through it, "it would be our little secret like that slut belly ring of yours." She stepped closer cupping my ass with her left hand. "And of course the fact that you are such a slut right?"

"Yes Ms. Deb," I answered, "it is true, I am a slut."

Thankfully Ms. Deb and I, while we worked on the same floor, worked in different departments of the same company. I would see her at work from time to time but she never crossed the line there. The closest she'd ever come was when we left work around the same time on a Friday night and she mentioned that she'd see me at the club that night. Every time I saw her at work I always blushed, it was unavoidable, while I didn't even know her last name I'd licked her pussy more than a few times and ridden her strapon as well. Now here she was cupping my bare ass as I stood as bunny-like as possible. I'd try to convince you how much I hated it but the fact was my pussy was pouring wetness at this point.

"Well I can't wait to see what is in store for the two of you today!" She said releasing my ass and joining everyone else in the living room.

As we made our way to the kitchen amber took my hand giving me a reassuring squeeze. Goddess Julia directed us to put the hot food in the chafing dishes, when it was done she announced that brunch was ready. The women made their way through the buffet while amber and I hustled to keep items stocked, coffee and juice glasses full and always stand as directed whenever we were still. It pulled the focus, mentally at least, away from the fact that we were wearing just lingerie while everyone else was casually dressed and had spent the past 2 hours on our feet in 5 inch heels. We cleaned dishes, or at least tried to clean them, as quickly as we cleared them from the living room and dining room area doing all we could to keep everyone, particularly the Goddesses, happy. With all the plates and cups cleared amber and I focused on the dishes, thankfully it didn't take much time as we'd stayed up on it through out, which gave her and I a minute or two to catch our breath. It would be all we'd get while the guests were here as we were soon called into the room.

"Everything in the kitchen is done Goddess Julia." I said as we entered the room.

My voice trailed off at the end as I realized that all twelve of the women were sitting and looking at us. Again I felt like a piece of meat hanging in front of now a school of sharks. I could hear amber swallow hard next to me. If they all took turns with us like the Goddesses did she and I would be lucky to sit down tomorrow!

"We have a fun activity planned," Goddess Linda said waving around the room at the assembled guests, "and you two are a big part of it." Neither of us knew how to respond. "But first we need to go outside."

With that, almost as if they'd practiced it, they all stood at once and moved out the back door to the yard. Much like our home Goddess Julia's home was set back from the road and had a ton of privacy. Her nearest neighbors were half a mile away in any direction. As we stepped outside onto the concrete patio area I wondered what could be going on. Beyond the decorative patio was a good size inground pool with lounge chairs and a small shed that held pool supplies and the filter system. The pool was to the right as you stepped out of the house with the shed on the far side of it, to the left was a lush lawn bordered by various flower beds or plantings, further to the left was the barn which served as a multiple car garage that connected to the asphalt driveway leading to the front of the house.

"I'm sure you've seen these plastic eggs before," Goddess Julia said holding up a blue plastic egg, "and you've probably done an Easter Egg hunt too right?"

"Yes Goddess Linda." We replied in unison with the same amount of dread in our voices.

"Well there are twelve eggs out there, well thirteen including a bonus egg," she continued waving her arm toward the yard, "and you two get to go find them." More dread in our answer. "But it wouldn't be fun unless we made it a challenge now would it?" She then pointed to the table where a number of white straps and silver clips were laid out. "No, you two bimbos get to find them like true bunnies!"

Goddess Julia and Goddess Linda, with the help of some of their guests, then set about putting the straps and clips on amber and I. Each of us had our ankle cuffs clipped together, straps put around our legs just above and just below our knees and our wrists and elbows cuffed together in front of us. Now we had no choice but to stand as "bunnies". This would also now require us to hop! We were both handed white wicker baskets with a pink ribbon and sun flower on them.

"There are 13 eggs out there that you must collect," Goddess Julia instructed as she stepped back to look us over, "one of them is golden in color, that one has a special prize inside." It was now a competition and I was betting that golden egg was an orgasm! "Go get 'em bimbos!"

With that amber and I hopped off much to the delight of the assembled women behind us. Hours of standing in the heels was nothing compared to hopping on concrete in them! I found the first egg on a lounge chair, stopping myself for a moment to catch my breath, I leaned forward and scooped it up while I watched amber try her best to sprint for another one. She went for one on the far side of the pool while I made my way to the grass, hopping on grass had to be easier right? Not so much. While the ground was softer and less abusive I had to hop more on my toes to keep my heels from digging in as falling on my ass would not be pretty.

As I looked toward the house there were 12 phones, held by 12 hysterically laughing women, recording us as we hopped around the backyard. I could feel perspiration coating my body as I found two more eggs by the barn. I found a fourth in a flower bed then decided to head toward the house. There was another on the air conditioning unit next to the driveway and one more by the front of the barn. Yet another egg was in the driveway along the side of the house. Now I had 7! I found more than half but I wanted that golden egg! I looked at the yard at amber who was rapidly hopping back toward me. Looking at the group of women I saw Ms. Deb nod her head toward the front of the house.

Of course, the egg with the most value would be in the most embarrassing part of the house to get! My feet screamed with each successive hop down the driveway. Like our house Goddess Julia's house sat on a winding road where cars passed upwards of 50 miles per hour but it didn't make hopping toward the occasional car any less embarrassing. I made the corner of the house then heard amber's heels starting on the asphalt behind me. She only had 5 eggs so finding the 6th was just as important to her! I looked anxiously toward the front yard then the front of the house! There it was! By the front door on the top step!

It seemed like it was a hundred miles away but it was golden color, it WAS the orgasm egg! It had to be! Each successive hop sent flaming bursts of pain up my legs, my tits had sprung free of my bra three eggs ago and now they banged and bounced painfully against my bra. It didn't matter, I was driven to get to that egg! I finally made the steps and reached my way across them. I strained and leaned across the stairs from the side, there was no way I was going to risk jumping up and then back down 4 brick steps! I inch wormed my way and caught the egg by my fingertips! The fear of it rolling away surged through me. I had it! I rolled it to me scraping my nipples over the brick step sending more shooting pain through me!

Oh God I did it! It was practically orgasmic in itself. I edged myself back until my feet again touched the ground. Triumphantly I turned to see a dejected amber behind me with her sad little basket with only 5 eggs in it! A car honked as it drove by, it didn't matter, I was going to O so hard they would hear me screaming when I did! We slowly hopped our way back up the driveway to the back of the house and twelve applauding women.

"Well this is an Easter I will remember forever!" One said wiping away the tears of laughter she had.

"Oh I agree!" Another added. "How will you two ever top this!?!"

I couldn't think that far ahead. I would worry about next year when it came. Goddess Linda took our baskets from us setting them on the table as the women took seats around the patio which all seemed to be pointed at us. Goddess Julia gave us both a small glass of water, which we both gulped down, then took her seat as well.

"Now before we begin," Goddess Linda started, "one more round of applause for our competitors." My triumph was replaced by embarrassment as the applause was mixed with laughs. "sissy here managed to find a pitiful 5 eggs," Goddess Linda continued, "as slut came out on top with a whopping 7 AND the golden egg!" More applause as well as a few boos for amber. "This means that one of the eggs, which ever egg slut chooses," Goddess continued, "will be a task that sissy has to complete. Of course slut will not know the contents of all 7 eggs, she will only know the content one egg at a time so choose wisely slut."

"Yes Goddess Linda." I replied.

I would have to choose carefully. I was sure some of the tasks would require kneeling but would I want to kneel on a concrete patio just for the opportunity to get off my feet? It may be worth it short term but it would be tough to know, the concrete wouldn't be fun on my knees for very long either.

"Each task will be offered up to two women as well," Goddess Linda continued, "and you cannot chose the same woman for more than one task so you'd better keep track." The women murmured as to what the tasks could be. "As an example you could be directed to ask for 6 spanks," Goddess Linda continued, "that means 12 total. Everyone clear."

Everyone was clear. We would now be further humiliated by what was turning into a sexual circus atmosphere. I had a feeling it would only get worse!

"slut you get to go first because you found more eggs," Goddess instructed, "and the pretty golden one goes last."

I took the 4 hops to the table, bending forward to retrieve an egg, selecting a blue one which I handed to Goddess Linda. She held the egg up for everyone to see then opened it slowly, making sure to read it silently before sharing the instructions with everyone else.

"Ask for 6 spanks!" She called out much to the delight of the crowd.

I turned to face the assembled women. I would love to say I used a scientific method to determine who should spank me. Something like I picked the one who looked the kindest or with the smallest hands. My method was based simply on survival at this point, and achieving whatever lay in store for me with that golden orgasm egg, so I picked the two women furthest away knowing I would have to hop less with each successive task. My feet landed like cannons as I hopped to them.

"If you could please Ms.," I said as I made my way to the first woman, "would you please spank me 6 times?"

"Sure slut!" she said as she stood. "Turn that cute ass of yours around and bend over," she instructed as she rubbed her hands together, "I promise not to be too harsh."

"Thank you Ms." I said as I turned and leaned. "ONE MS!" I all but screamed as her hand came down on my ass. "Two MS!" I cried again as she grabbed my hip with her free hand and delivered a quick third.

The women cheered her on as she delivered 6 hard smacks to my right ass cheek. I know the position I was in had something to do with it, the elongation of the muscle making each strike feel that much harder, but I was also sure she wound up from the driveway to hit my ass landing each blow in almost the same spot. I took a moment to compose myself then turned to the next woman.

"Would you please spank me 6 times Ms.?" I asked pleadingly.

"Oh why not!" The other woman said as she stood.

Thankfully she delivered her 6 blows to my other cheek and not as hard as the first woman. By the end of it my ass burned bright red, then came the process of hopping all the way back to where amber stood. Oh this was going to be a painful afternoon! As I returned amber hopped forward and withdrew her first egg. Again Goddess Linda opened it, then took her time announcing what it said to the crowd.

"Ask to clean a pair of shoes!" She announced to the crowd.

There were a couple "Oh gross!" thrown in with the applause. Two women playfully said "Ohhhhh, ahhhhh!" as if it they were watching a firework display. amber made her slow hops forward stopping at the first woman on her left.

"Ms. would you be so kind as to allow me to clean your shoes with my tongue?" amber asked dutifully.

"Well this will be a first," the woman answered, "but do your best sissy!"

Very carefully amber squatted and then knelt in front of the woman. Again the catcalls happened asking if she'd recently walked her dogs in those shoes or fertilized her yard. amber, undeterred by the comments, cleaned her flats as diligently as possible. I almost envied amber as she was finally off her feet but I watched as she moved from one knee to the other on the decorative concrete pad. Finished with one amber managed to get back to her feet then ask the second woman if she could clean her shoes. Once more amber got to her knees and cleaned the woman's shoe.

"Alyssa you should make this your new facebook profile picture!" One woman called out.

"Maybe I will!" The woman with long red hair responded. "What do you think sissy? Want to be my new profile pic?"

"Yes Ms.," amber dutifully responded, "if that is what you want."

"No you freak!" The woman hissed. "I don't want everyone to know I had a guy in lingerie and a wig licking my shoes!"

The guests roared as amber finished licking the woman's shoes clean. I would have felt bad but I was soon staring at the eggs wondering what the next one held in store for me. With amber on her way back I hopped back over to the table and picked a red egg. Goddess Linda read it then read it out loud.

"Ask for an over the knee spanking from two Dommes!" She called out barely containing her laughter.

Keeping with my working from the furthest woman back I knew that one of the two women would be Goddess Julia. As I hopped toward her, knowing she spanks just as hard as she fucks, I decided to go with her first. Better to get it out of the way right?