How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddess Julia," I asked hearing the nervousness in my voice, "can I please lay over your lap so you can spank me?"

"Oh of course!" she said straightening her legs. "Oh no," she said as I went to move into position, "you know I'm right handed, face the other way!"

Not only did I now have to hop around her legs but she would now be more prone to spank the same cheek the first woman did. It was still burning from the first spanking as I leaned forward and finally managed to lay across Goddess Julia's lap. I was barely settled when the first hard slap came crashing directly in the same spot the first woman hit!

"OHHHHHONNNNEEEEEE GODDESS!" I did scream that time as she not only caught me by surprise but it was also even harder than her normal spank.

Each of the following 5 spanks hit the same spot until I had tears coming down my face. I barely had the energy to move as my entire body had tensed during the brief spanking session.

"Thank you Goddess." I whimpered as I gingerly tried to stand again.

"Oh you're welcome slut!" She sarcastically replied as her guests chuckled.

Thankfully the next woman opted to spank my left cheek. I was positive I had a bruise developing on my right one so having half an ass to sit on tomorrow was at least manageable. I made my way back to amber wondering how I would get through the rest of the eggs. If there was another spanking egg in there it would be ambers!

"Ask for 6 spanks!" Goddess Linda called out.

amber continued up the left side of the audience, smartly avoiding Goddess Julia who was eagerly rubbing her hands together. amber's spanks were firm but certainly not as hard as the two dozen I'd received. Looking at who was left Ms. Deb would be in my next pair. I wondered if my next egg would be something like "hug a dominatrix" or something. I doubted it as I pulled another plastic egg from the basket.

"Offer up your mouth!" Goddess Linda called out.

I hopped to the other woman who was next furthest away and stood anxiously in front of her.

"Ms.," I gulped, "my mouth is yours for use."

"Let me ask," She said looking past me, "for anything I want?"

"Anything at all!" Goddess Linda replied.

"So if let's say," she said looking back at me with disdain, "I needed to empty my bladder I could do that in her mouth."

"You could." Goddess Linda replied much to my dismay.

"Oh don't worry slut," the woman replied, "I'm not that kinky. Plus you'll be using your mouth on one of my friends right after and that would be unkind to them."

Unkind to them? I thought to myself. She would be peeing in my mouth and it would be unkind to them!?! I would never vocalize my disgust and prayed my face wasn't revealing my thoughts as the woman stood.

"These are much nicer for your mouth." The woman said pulling down the top of her sundress and pulling my mouth to her left breast. "That's it," she moaned, "show me how well you treat a real woman's tit!"

I did everything I typically enjoyed having done to my breasts and nipples, her moans drove me on to do more. My disappointment from being pulled away from one was short lived as she pushed me to the second one. I lavished her nipple with my tongue while pinching it between my teeth soon losing myself in the task.

"Oh my I should have had you lick my pussy!" She moaned before finally pushing me away. "Maybe next time." She said as she readjusted her top.

I hopped to Ms. Deb offering her my mouth.

"Well I'm not shy!" She said sitting back in her chair and pulling up her skirt. "Make me cum slut!"

I all but fell to my knees before burying my face between her legs. Much like the fucking I'd received the night before, there was no warm up or foreplay as I assaulted her clit with my tongue. In a matter of just a moment her hand was tightly gripping my head as she humped my face.

"JESUS!" She cried out. "She's going to fucking lick my clit off!"

That was what I was trying to do! I kept her rhythm wishing I could pop a finger or two inside her. I didn't just want to make her orgasm, I wanted to give her one she'd feel at work the following day! Maybe then she'd be the one that blushed when we saw each other.

"Ohhhhhh YES!" She cried out as she covered the lower half of my face with her wetness.

I lapped up everything I could get from her and didn't stop until she pushed me away. I was ravenous and wanted more even though I could feel her dripping down my chin and neck.

"Insatiable slut!" Ms. Deb panted. "You'd have licked me to another one if I hadn't pushed you away wouldn't you?"

"Yes Ms. Deb!" I answered as I licked my lips while staring hungrily at her pussy.

"Maybe next week at work," she said composing herself, "I'll have you meet me and you can be a slut for me there. Sound good?"

"Yes Ms. Deb!" I replied unable to pull my eyes from her swollen pussy lips.

"Back to hopping now slutty bunny!" She said as she pulled her skirt back in place. "We won't be done with you two for quite a while."

It took some effort to get back to my feet. Being off them had been nice, being lost and not thinking about the concrete on my knees had been nicer but now I was back to reality. I hopped my way back to amber feeling the shooting pain in my feet. I tried to focus on how few eggs were left as I watched amber hop forward.

"And egg three says," Goddess Linda paused for dramatic effect, "over the knee spanking!"

Cheers erupted again. By this point the whole thing had become a carnival event, a carnal carnival? amber hopped her way through the women and asked the next in line for her spanking. The woman after, as amber was going left to right, would be the one that had spanked me! I wondered if amber would select her as well as I watched amber gingerly lower herself over the first woman's lap.

"What do you say sissy?" The woman asked.

"Please Ms.," amber said softly, "please spank my ass."

The woman, with amber's head on her left side, slid her right hand between amber's thighs then upward. I watched amber jump slightly as the woman's hand pressed against the bottom of her thong. I was sure amber's thong was very snug and that her tessies were very, very swollen. The woman reached across with her left hand and awkwardly slapped amber's right ass cheek. It was nowhere near as hard as I expected the next woman would spank her.

"One Ms.!" amber squirmed badly as she spoke.

I was sure the woman's right hand was doing far more than her left at this point. In any case amber suffered 5 more spanks before slowly sliding off the woman's lap and thanking her. There was an obvious wet spot on the front of amber's thong which also appeared to be much more snug than it was before she got over her lap.

"Come on over here sissy!" the woman who'd spanked me the hardest said as she patted her lap.

I saw as amber searched for a way to avoid having this woman spank her. It wasn't going to happen, the woman directly to that woman's right got up and walked to Goddess Linda. I saw amber's shoulders fall slightly, she'd given in, and was about to position herself over the beautiful blonde woman's lap.

"Oh now," the blonde said holding her hand up, "not so fast!" She said as she stood toe to toe with amber. "Thong or not," she said lifting her hands, "I'm spanking that ass bare!"

Without another word the blonde woman pulled amber's thong down to the first belt that bound her legs together. The conversation and outburst that came next turned amber's face so red I wondered if she would pass out!

"Those tails are butt plugs?" One woman blurted.

"Her cage is pink!?!" Came from another.

"Okay there sissy," the blonde woman said tapping amber's cage to get her attention, "over my lap!"

amber quickly got into place, more than likely to hide her pink cage from view, but it was too late for that. Phones had already been pulled out and captured amber in all her caged glory! Everyone's attention was brought back to the task at hand when the small blonde smacked amber's ass so hard amber almost went flying off her lap!

"ONEEEEE MSSSSSSS!" amber winced and squealed.

My own butt burned with each fresh smack to amber's. I wasn't sure if they were louder up close or from where I stood but soon amber's right ass cheek was the brightest thing in the area. I could see tears streaming down amber's cheeks as the last spank was delivered. amber slowly made her way off the blonde woman's lap then went to adjust her thong.

"Oh no!" the blonde said standing again. "I pulled them down," she said gripping amber's thong, "I get to pull them back up."

I could see the fear in amber's face. Needless to say women's panties and thongs are not cut to hold even the smallest of crossdressers. amber was on the high end of the average range, but for her the worst part was how swollen her balls, or in sissy parlance her tessies, were. If her ass was bright red, her tessies were the bluest of blue.

"Thank you Ms." amber responded as the blonde woman started to pull her thong upward.

"Let's make sure we don't crush that adorable tail of yours," the blonde woman said reaching behind amber to tuck the thong between her cheeks and around the tail, "it's so cute and fluffy I'd hate to ruin it."

"Thank you Ms." amber replied again with just a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"There we go," the blonde woman said letting her hands roam amber's hips before letting her right hand cup the front of amber's sissy bulge, "all in place." amber's eyes got glassy as the woman slowly massaged the front of amber's thong. "Although this thong of yours is absolutely soaked," the blonde woman squeezed slowly causing amber to moan and her knees to buckle, "I bet you're a horny bitch aren't you?"

"Yes I am Ms." amber replied.

"Well it sucks to be you then!" With that the blonde woman released amber and gave her left ass cheek a playful smack. "Hop your ass back over there with the other one!"

amber hopped past the giggling and laughing women until she was next to me again. Soon I was back and focused on my discomfort as I took the 4 hops to Goddess Linda. There were three eggs left for me including the orgasm egg. Oh how I wanted to reach for the gold one! Instead I grabbed a red egg and handed it to her.

"Looks like it's your turn to lick some shoes clean!" Goddess Linda exclaimed.

"If it's okay Goddess Linda," I said anxiously, "I would like to give that egg to amber."

"That is the arrangement," Goddess Linda said as she set the egg aside, "who's shoes will amber be cleaning?"

"The Mistress in the red dress," I said sheepishly, "and Goddess Julia's"

"Okay amber," Goddess Linda commanded, "go lick Ms. Amy's shoes first." amber slowly hopped toward the woman in the red dress. "This of course doesn't let you off scot-free slut," Goddess Linda continued as she moved behind me, "you get to watch first of all, and you get to keep me entertained."

"Yes Goddess Linda." I replied as she pressed her body into my back.

"I bet you're even more soaked than sissy over there aren't you?" She whispered in my ear but didn't wait for an answer as her right hand quickly moved over my hip and inside my thong. "Ohhhh you are," she whispered huskily, "your thong is practically saturated you horny slut!" Her hand moved roughly between my folds while her right slid around my side and under my arms until she could access my breasts. "Let's just move this out of the way," she said unclasping my bra, "so I can make sure you are good and primed for later."

"Yes Goddesssss!" I moaned.

"What do you think is in that golden egg slut?" She whispered in my ear.

"An orgasm," I winced as she roughly pinched and tugged a nipple then slipped a finger inside me, "or instructions on how you want me to cum."

"Hmmm, that is a good guess," she said as she continue to torture my tits, "and you know that if you get to cum you'll do it in the most humiliating way possible right?" My answer was a groan as I tried to suck her arm into my pussy. "You'll put on a disgusting display for our friends," she continued bringing me dangerously close to orgasm with each word and movement of her hand, "to prove how well you mindlessly and shamelessly follow direction right?" I could only nod yes rapidly as I tried my best to hump her right hand. "That gets you off too doesn't it?"

I wanted desperately to say no. Honestly I should have said no, while it was mostly true it shouldn't have been true. She was manipulating me, driving me close to orgasm and putting thoughts in my head to associate the thoughts with pleasure. I'd done it to amber years ago. Whenever amber sucked a dildo I made sure to play with her crotch, after a while whenever she sucked a dildo she got physically excited. The Pavlov's dog of domination. I tried really hard to say no but it came out much different than I'd imagined.

"Yes Goddess!" I groaned loud enough to have several of the women turn to look at me, "I'll orgasm any disgusting way you order me to and I'll fucking love it!"

"I know you will slut," she said pulling her right hand from my thong and shoving her wet fingers in my mouth, "because deep down in the parts of you that you try to hide from everyone else you're a gentle nudge from sucking or being fucked by whatever comes through a glory hole!"

I simply sucked her fingers and nodded as I felt my wetness coating my lips and my drool oozing down my chin. As amber hopped back to us I didn't care what she saw or what I looked like.

"Draw another egg sissy," Goddess Linda ordered as she went after another nipple, "you've got one left and I can't wait!" amber quickly removed the last of her eggs from her basket. "My hands are full or busy," Goddess Linda said causing me to cry out around her fingers as she pinched a nipple harder than ever, "but I know what it says so go see Jules."

amber hopped slowly toward Goddess Julia, I knew her feet had to be absolutely killing at this point. Goddess Julia sat back and pulled up her skirt.

"You don't even need to ask sissy," she said spreading her legs as amber started to kneel, "I need a good O after watching you two freaks!"

Goddess Linda pulled her hand from my mouth slipping it under my arm so she could now torture my tits with both hands. I bit my bottom lip to keep from screaming. She pulled her left hand free of my chest, which gave me a moment of relief from her nipple abuse.

"Want to know what's going to happen before you get to open your golden egg?" She whispered then licked my left ear as she spoke and I watched amber lick Goddess Julia to a hard orgasm.

I didn't have a chance to answer. Goddess Linda grabbed the bunny tail and pulled the plug out past the bulb then pushed it back in. She repeated this several times until my hips started moving inadvertently with the plug. I was enjoying it for a moment, while listening to Goddess Julia cum really hard, then I realized there were 12 women which meant 12 strapons. I was equally terrified and excited about the prospect.

Soon amber was pushed away by Goddess Julia, who needed a couple minutes to recover. amber hopped past Goddess Linda and I then resumed her position.

"Get your next egg slut." Goddess Linda instructed as she released me.

I turned and retrieved the next egg then handed it to her. Now, not only was I faced with 12 strapons and two more humiliating tasks, but Goddess Linda had left my bra undone and my thong disheveled from her shoving a hand into it. My next hopping session would have the added fun of bouncing tits.

"Oh well this will be fun!" Goddess Linda announced.

"You mean we haven't been having fun already?" one of the women called back.

"More fun later too!" Goddess Linda said with deviousness in her voice. "This we took from the old game 7 minutes in heaven," she said as she reached over and pinched my ass, "but we are calling it 2 minutes in hell! Get your ass over there slut and I'll explain more."

I was very happy that I'd saved the closest women for last as my tits bounced with each hop as I made my way to the first one. A stunning red head in a pale yellow dress with amazing eyes, she was the one from the club my first night waitressing that had groped me from behind. Goddess had called her Ms. Alyssa, her eyes roamed me like a hungry wolf surveying its prey.

"Here's the deal," Goddess Linda spoke as the red head stood in front of me, "you get to do whatever you want with, or to, our slut for two full minutes give or take." I gulped as her eyes roamed my body. "I mean we wouldn't want to interrupt your fun now would we?"

"I do appreciate that." The red head said around me as if I were a simple obstruction. "I bet those titties ached as you bounced your way over here," she said cupping and squeezing my breasts, "but you seem to get off on humiliation so I'm sure it wasn't a big deal was it?"

Oh how to answer that question? Deny it and suffer the wrath of her as well as the Goddesses? Agree to it and suffer more humiliation in front of all of them? I was experiencing never before levels of pain and humiliation and my mind was racing a million miles an hour.

"Yessss Ms," I cooed, "I do enjoy being humiliated."

"Accepting your true self is terribly important," her hands moved so she was now pinching my nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, "and you need to accept you're just a slut put here for our entertainment." Her fingers pinched harder causing me to wince. "And worse yet," she said squeezing so hard it was hard to focus on her words, "the more depraved and cruel we act toward you the more excited you get by it, isn't that true?" As she spoke she started moving her hands up and down tugging my tits by the nipples like I was wearing heavy nipple clips. I could only moan and squeeze my thighs together in response. "It seems you don't mind a bit of discomfort either do you?" As she asked she released my nipples abruptly causing me to groan loudly as the blood rushed back to them. "Oh you must let me rent her for a few days," the red head said while forcing her hand down the front of my thong and roughly between my pussy lips, "you would be just too much fun to have around for a nice long weekend."

"I'm sure we can work something out," one of the Goddesses said behind me, "you seem to have a way with her."

Three fingers slipped into my pussy easily causing me to inhale deeply. Standing there with my mouth and eyes wide open the world around me disappeared. Her fingers in my body owned me more completely than anyone or anything. My body reacted to them, hips moving, grinding, trying to ride them. I'd never been into fisting but if I could have sucked her hand into my body I would have! She removed her hand just as quickly then wiped it off on my chest making sure to scrape her fingernails over my nipples. I was fairly positive that 12 strapons wouldn't be enough to quench my horniness at this point.

"I guess it's my turn." I heard from behind me.

I didn't have time to turn around as a hand came around my midsection then upward to my chest while her other hand grabbed the fluffy tail attached to the plug. Just as Goddess Linda had done before the plug was pulled out past the bulb then pushed back in but this time my tormentor moved the base in different ways so the plug moved inside me. I realized the red head never backed up, instead she was standing directly in front of me still, she lifted my chin with her index finger until I was staring into her eyes.

"You want to join me for a weekend don't you?" She asked so softly I could barely hear her.

"Yessss Missstressss!" I cooed as my new tormentor's hand tortured my aching tits.

"I bet you have latex too," she said as she stared into my soul, "and love to be tied up in it don't you?" I nodded and gasped as my tormentor's hand now moved to my pussy. "Heavy latex bondage," she continued, "ballet heels, unable to move, see or hear being used by how ever many people I want. Sounds fun doesn't it?"