How I went from Domme to Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yesssss Misstresss!" I all but screamed as fingers focused on abusing my clit.

I was so close to orgasm I'd have agreed to anything at this point. Sensory deprivation was something I had enjoyed as was heavy latex bondage but I would have agreed to much more than that. Wheeled into a locker room full of high school football players? Sure, why not!?! A US Navy ship just showed up and I'm going to be positioned on the gangplank? Would it be the gang bang plank at that point? Would it matter to me? At this point, fuck no it wouldn't!

"Time to come this way." I heard a voice say.

Goddess Julia was suddenly leading me toward a chair by my left nipple. I hadn't intentionally thought of it but I was able to take a step forward. I looked down and saw that not only had the straps been removed from my legs but my thong was now missing too!

"Kneel on the chair." Goddess Julia instructed almost coldly.

I did as she instructed savoring the relief of not standing in my heels any more. The soft cushion of the chair was a wonderful alternative to the toe crushing I'd been dealing with. There were more hands on me now, my arms were lowered from their "bunny hop" position and undone long enough to remove my bra.

"This is for you." Another voice said.

Soon the wettest part of amber's bottoms was inserted into my mouth. I sucked it as if I were dying of thirst! God I needed MORE of this taste! As I sucked them dry I was bent forward so that my shoulders were pressed against the back of the chair. It wasn't uncomfortable but it was a lewd position to be in, I knew whoever was behind me and an unobstructed view of my ass and pussy.

"Wait, where did the plug go? How long has it been gone?" I asked myself.

The chair was picked up and moved so I was now facing the table the baskets had been on. Something flashed in front of me, before I knew it the red head who wanted to rent me was laying on the table in front of me! She was bare from the waist down!! Oh dear God her pussy was beautiful with a red landing strip pointing to where I wanted to be!

"Move her forward just a bit," she instructed the people in control of my movement, "and get those silly panties out of your mouth you dumb slut! You're licking my pussy, show me how desperately you want to serve me!"

I dropped amber's thong from my mouth as quickly as I could, her taste wasn't what I craved anymore. There was no time to answer, the next movement of the chair put my mouth close enough to her body that I didn't even have to strain to lick her. Her scent and taste consumed me! I assaulted her with my mouth like a wild animal trying to push my tongue as far into her as I could. Her hand on my head kept me in place, I needed it, I couldn't focus and was making a sloppy attempt to lick her everywhere at once.

"That's it," she said softly, "that's the way you need to do it."

Her body started to move in time with my tongue, her eyes lit with desire, I was bringing her to orgasm! If I couldn't have one I would certainly supply one! The warmth I felt between my ass cheeks was not even a side thought to me, I was totally and completely focused on her pussy. What was her name? Who cared? I didn't! She tasted like heaven and was responding to my licks, I was serving her and that was ALL I wanted to do at that moment. Pressure against my sore ass? Not a care either, I focused my tongue on her clit alternating between circles and up and down licks. She was close and I knew it!

"Oh that's it slut," she moaned while clamping my head with both hands, "right fucking there!"

I pursed my lips around her clit and sucked while licking her. The light pressure against my ass was now invading me, I groaned and tried to push back but was held tight. After wearing a plug for hours, and being fucked by it several times, the dildo slid into me easily. It only distracted me for a moment then I was back to licking and sucking the red head's clit while she fucked my face with it rewarding me with an absolute flood of her wetness.

"Oh that's enough for me!" The red head said as she slid back just out of mouth's reach. "You're quite the pussy licker though slut," she said as she slid off the table, "I'll be back!"

Another quick flash and soon another pussy was under my lips. I was quickly able to develop a rhythm with my tongue based on the thrusts of the strapon in my ass. Powerless to defend myself, and not really interested in that either, I rode the fucking while bringing another woman to orgasm with my mouth. I was now far less concerned about my own orgasm, or the incredible pain in my feet, legs and now ass and totally focused on being used for pleasure. My body had been reduced to a hole and a tongue for use and I was perfectly comfortable with that. As a matter of fact I'd be the best tongue and hole they'd ever had! I was sure that amber was getting the same or similar treatment nearby but I couldn't even think of her at that moment. I couldn't focus on much of anything to be honest, after another woman pushed her pussy to my mouth I lost track of how many of them I'd licked as well. If it was there I licked it and relished the compliments of my oral abilities but even more I relished the sounds. Listening to a woman as I brought her to orgasm was music to my ears even if it was while she relentlessly pounded my ass with a strapon! The parade of those was impossible to count, my once tight little hole wasn't left empty for very long.

"How are you doing slut?" Goddess Linda leaned down and asked as the last woman I'd made cum slid off the table.

"Good Goddess!" I grunted as my ass was assaulted by another thrust.

"It could be worse," she said turning my head to my left, "no one wanted your sissy to lick them so she gets double strapon duty."

I watched intently as two of the women thrust strapons into amber's ass and mouth. As I took it in I was able to observe more. Both women had on sunglasses, large frame sunglasses, which they hadn't been wearing before. Then I realized with horror the reason why, at least half the women standing nearby had their cell phones out! They were recording this and the only one who was identifiable in the picture was amber!

"Ohhh I guess you just realized what was going on," Goddess Linda said as she released my head, "that's right slut, blackmail material!"

I turned to look at Goddess Linda immediately noticing her sunglasses as well! Obviously amber wasn't the only one having pictures taken!

"Looks like you have another customer!" She said as she stood back up.

My shock and horror at us being recorded as we were used was quickly diminished as the woman who'd given me the hardest spanking of all shoved her pussy into my mouth.

"Let's go slut!" She commanded. "I heard you were good at this!" I started licking her fast and furiously. "Brenda grab her hair, I don't want to miss this!" The woman with a strapon in my ass, maybe it was Benda, grabbed my hair pulling me up so I was now staring at the screen to a cell phone. "That's it, show the camera how much you LOVE being used slut!"

The woman behind me, Brenda, made sure to time her thrusts pulling my head backward so it looked like I was nodding to each of the statements the woman who's pussy I was licking was asking. Staring at the small lens of the camera it only added to my humiliation as they recorded it for posterity. Who would they share this video with? What would they say as they shared it? Barely able to focus on anything but licking her up to this moment my mind was now racing.

"You like that pussy don't you slut? It's the best pussy you ever tasted isn't it? You love being our little gangbang whore don't you?"

"Holy shit I felt her move when you called her a whore!" Brenda called out. "Her pussy physically moved! Do it again!"

"Do you like being called a whore?" The woman with the cell phone asked again.

Not only did Brenda nod for me again but I felt my pussy twitch. There was nothing I could do to control it.

"She did it again!" Brenda practically screamed.

"Whore! Whore! Whore! WHORE!" The cell phone woman screamed at me.

"Oh fuck," Brenda called out, "stop I'm cumming!"

The cell phone woman humped my face, grabbing my head as Brenda let go and grinding herself into me. I could feel her wetness dripping off my chin as she orgasmed.

"Nice work slut!" She said as she slid off the table.

As quickly as the onslaught started it ended. At first I didn't dare move, I strained to hear but there was nothing. I started to feel everything, my ass ached and even though I'd been off my feet for however long I'd been tied up they still hurt as did my shoulders, arms and back. Oh, and my chest, my nipples had more attention paid to them today than in months! They needed a vacation. Simply exhausted and totally spent I put my head down on the table in front of me. It didn't matter to me that my forehead and nose was resting in a pool of collective pussy juice. I needed to get the pressure off my neck and shoulders, once it was on the table I was too tired to lift it! Plus it seemed kind of fitting considering the lower half of my face was covered in it too.

"Cameras ready?" I heard from behind me.

The ice cold plug being shoved into my ass was like a white hot poker to me. I strained forward quickly coming to the realization that my wrists had been attached to my ankles and almost pulling myself face first onto the table in front of me.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed as my swollen and sore sphincter clamped around the icy intruder.

I was breathing almost as rapidly as my heart was beating. As the plug slowly warmed inside me I tried to relax, the only thing that had prevented me from face planting was the back of the chair which I now tried to rest against. As I lowered my head I saw something bright in front of me.

"Remember this?" Goddess Linda asked.

"Yes Goddess." I answered as I felt two fingers gently rub my pussy.

"It's the big prize egg right?" She continued.

"Yes Goddess." I replied softly feeling the fingers penetrate me.

My eyes fluttered involuntarily as the fingers slipped fully inside me. It was a tender and loving touch, so different than what I had been experiencing to this point. The fingers pressed against the front of my pussy wall and began moving in a circular motion. It was like magic, soon the aches and pains all disappeared as my sole focus became my impending orgasm.

"Want to see what's in the egg?" She asked barely waiting for an answer.

"Yessss pleasssseee Godddessss!" I groaned as I tried desperately to move with those fingers inside me.

She opened the egg slowly and removed a piece of paper. I could barely focus again, I was desperate to hear if the orgasm egg really was an orgasm for me but I was also desperate to let those fingers inside me bring me over the edge. If they would just move a little bit faster!

"Looks like you get an orgasm!" Goddess Linda announced to much applause. "Now wait right there slut," she said putting the folded piece of paper on the table in front of me, "there are certain guidelines to this orgasm."

I couldn't speak. Not only had the fingers been removed from my pussy, leaving me trying desperately to hump the air behind me, but I could see both sides of the paper. It was standing on end folded affording me a full view. Both sides were blank! Off to the side I could see the other pieces of paper, all of them were blank! Goddess Linda had made up each of the tasks which explained why neither of us got the same task twice! It was so wonderfully devious, just as devious as her letting me see the blank pieces of paper. She was letting me know, without a word or motion, that amber and I were her playthings and she could decide anything she wanted was going to happen. It was an uncomfortable but exciting reality for me.

Soon I had several sets of hands unclipping my restraints and moving me. In a moment I was straddling amber's face with my feet while being leaned back over her body. I was moving into a squatting position over her face while my hands were placed on amber's hips with my wrists locked, if I moved a hand I would fall. I looked between my spread legs at amber's hungry eyes, her mouth was inches from my burning and neglected pussy. My elbows were then tied together and straps were attached from my ankles to my wrists, I was tied splayed open for everyone to see. The idea of amber licking me to an orgasm sent a chill through my spine, since she became a sissy amber had turned into an amazing pussy licker. It's amazing what a little orgasm denial will do for a sub, oh right, I was living that right now as well!

"Got a nice view there sissy?" Goddess Julia laughed as she spoke.

"Yes Goddess." amber answered while seemingly unable to remove her eyes from my puffy lips.

I looked up to see the women, some of whom were still wearing their strapon harnesses, standing directly in front of me with their phones out recording me. Open for display I had no way to hide or cover myself. But did I want to? I couldn't honestly say. My singular focus was getting that talented sissy tongue on my pussy so I could have a full body orgasm no matter who was watching.

"Are you ready for that orgasm slut?" Goddess Julia asked while looming over me.

"Yes please Goddess Julia." I answered full of desperation.

"We are going to have a lovely surprise for you," Goddess Julia said as she slipped her hand down my torso, "to make this orgasm really big."

"Thank you Goddess Julia." I cooed as her fingers slowly rubbed over my clit.

She started out painfully slow, my body's position made it almost impossible to move my hips fast enough to rub against her hand quicker. Needless to say I desperately tried and was soon working up a sweat.

"You look troubled slut," she started, "need me to go quicker?"

"Oh please Goddess!" I groaned. "Please do!"

"Beg!" Her single word command shot through me like a bullet.

My frustration was only building as she teased me. Looking up at the smiling and nodding faces of the women who'd just used me, they knew I would cave in and were waiting to capture it on their cameras. I had zero resistance left in me, not a single, solitary gram of it.

"Please Goddess!" I all but screamed in total desperation, "Please! PLEASE let your slut cum!" Then the words that sealed my fate blurted out of my mouth like a freight train. "I'll do ANYTHING!"

"Anything?" She said stopping her hand completely. "Anything at all?"

I fought valiantly for a full second if not a second and a half then caved.

"YES GODDESS ANYTHING!" I screamed to cheers and catcalls.

"This condom," she said holding up a half full clear latex condom, "has been on your sissy's cage catching her precum since her two minutes in hell started. I'm going to dump it on you as you orgasm, tell me you want me to do that!"

"Yes please!" I screamed again without so much as a second thought, "Please do it Goddess!"

She simply smiled then started moving her hand as fast as she could over my pussy and clit. The sudden change caught me by total surprise. I was soon panting and groaning loudly as I felt a massive orgasm growing inside me from my fingertips and toes!

"OH ... MY ... FUCKING ... GODDDDD!" My now hoarse voice filled the backyard.

"Head back!" Goddess Julia commanded softly.

I barely heard her words, my world was consumed by the approaching storm inside me, somehow my body reacted and I leaned my head back. Standing directly behind me with a full smile on her face was Goddess Linda who was holding the condom full of amber's pre-cum.

"Open wide!" She said.

Again I barely heard her words by my body obeyed. I was milliseconds from cumming violently. I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of amber's fluids being drizzled over my face. It covered both eyes, my cheeks and chin, some even managed to get into my mouth. It tasted like heaven, I wanted more! I couldn't feel it but Goddess Linda drizzled more down my body until she emptied the last of it onto amber's face covering it just as she had done mine. My orgasm hit like a high speed train! My eyes whited over so all I could see was static, my entire body clenched as my pussy erupted.

"OH FUCK I'M SQUIRTING!" I bellowed.

The rush of fluid out of my body hurt bringing tears to my eyes. Oh but it felt soooo damn amazing. I couldn't hear or see anything but her hand on me, then came the horrifying realization, she wasn't stopping! I needed a breather, needed to recover, I simply ached and she wasn't stopping. I tried to muster the strength to beg her to stop but just couldn't manage to form words! My initial pain quickly abated, soon I was riding her hand to a second orgasm.

"Lets see if we can get her to squirt again!" Goddess Julia called out to her friends before locking eyes with me. "Cum for me slut," she softly hissed, "give my friends a show!"

"YEs! Yes! YES!" I screamed as a second, not nearly as powerful as the first, but definitely hard orgasm tore through me.

Thankfully Goddess Julia pulled her hand away. I wouldn't have survived a third orgasm without a break. The Goddesses took me in their hands and moved me so I was laying on my right side on the concrete and stone patio. The cool stone felt wonderful against my skin. I had several minutes to recover then the first aftershock hit, it was just as hard as a regular orgasm! I wondered if I would simply shrivel up from having so much fluid pour from my body! Two more followed, smaller ones thankfully, before I was untied and helped to my feet.

"You two did a wonderful job," Goddess Linda said gushing with pride, "I am very pleased with you both. Now, escort my friends to the door and wave them off." We both thanked her and replied we would. "That means stand in the door and wave," she said with that all too familiar gleam in her eye, "until they pull out of the driveway."

"Yes Goddess Linda." We replied in unison.

We followed the first woman to the front door, holding hands as we are supposed to do, then opened the door for her.

"You two are quite a pair!" She said as she walked past us.

As she walked down the front steps amber and I stood in the front door surely looking as used as we felt. Our bras and thongs as well as our bunny ears were long gone leaving us in our pink stockings, white heels, collars and cuffs.

"What happened to your boob?" I asked as I realized that one of amber's glued on prosthetic breasts was now missing.

"It fell off while I was being fucked." amber replied with a blush and a bit of a shudder.

"Don't worry," I replied, "mine almost fell off too."

Each time we returned to the backyard another woman was ready to leave. All of them offered compliments or commented positively on how submissive we both were. The red head gave both of us a firm swat on the ass followed by a "I will see you really soon." directed solely at me. Then came my coworker, Ms. Deb.

"Well I would hug you," she said as she stood near the open door, "but you look positively sticky and gross." Both of us blushed at her words. "I guess I will see you at work tomorrow Allie," she said with a smirk as I blushed deeper, "I hope you clean up a bit before then."

"Yes Ms. Deb." I replied sheepishly.

With the last guest gone we returned to the Goddesses who stood in front of a pile of strapon harnesses, toys, and used condoms. We didn't have to wait for direction, amber and I scooped up as much as we could and headed into the kitchen where we disassembled and sanitized everything as well as disposed of the condoms. The two of us worked in silence, there wasn't really that much to say after what we'd just been through. Exhaustion was starting to over come us as well. You can only ride that kind of emotional and physical wave for so long before you hit the beach.