All Comments on 'How Sharing Began'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Job

You did really well in writing and including important things such as emotions without adding super human events if you know what I mean. Anyways, I agree, the life style is what it is and both partners must be totally in love with each other and sure this is what they want. As for the comments we get from strange people who read wife sharing and then are insulted and abusive with comments, I thought it would be great to make a collection of them and make a story out of them. Some are too much. Kudos on the story, thanks.

welikeuwelikeuover 13 years ago
Execellant

Most people have no idea just how true your story can be. We have been sharing for many years and we have never regretted this sharing.

TandH14TandH14over 13 years ago
You recounted the experience wonderfully

Having been involved in the lifestyle for a few years now; it does sound so much like our own experiences. The love and effection for your spouse in sharing is a very differnt and wonderful time; but you do need to be well connected and enjoy knowing your spouse is enjoying themselves.

It is always a joy to read others true life enjoyments. Many may say they would like to explore the lifestyle but few can really enjoy it.

Ted DanishTed Danishover 13 years ago
Sharing my wife too

God I love your stories. We enjoyed swinging for many years. The first night I fucked my future wife we were with another couple that she had been having threesomes with so that night I watched her fuck the other guy and 69 with her girlfriend. We married and we never stopped swinging till age caught up with us. What memories your stories bring back.

1jbm1jbmalmost 13 years ago
Love the story

A brief note to say I have enjoyed reading this story, my first read of yours, and found it a turnon. I have often wished my wife would try this lifestyle but have been unsuccesful in getting her to do so. Hope continues, as she seems to get more receptive.

I do enjoy reading of others, and will continue reading your submissions.

Thanks for a fantastic read, and yes, I am writing with a hard cock as I just finished reading this story.

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
you are so lucky

to have found a woman so full of love and life to have this wonderful lifestyle,,,i tried to get my wife to try it, we had an open marriaage for awhile, but no wife sharing,,she was too inhibited and jealous,,,

loved the story,,,what happened to ken? lol,, i hope there is more!!

WillbewatchingWillbewatchingalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for "sharing"...

I'm an older reader who like you long long ago.. invited a close friend to join myself and my wife... We completely and wholely shared her equally for 8 of the 10 years we were married...sadly it ended badly.. but, even KNOWING that it might end as it did.. I would have done it over again without hesitation! Many years later.. after searching long and hard.. I found another loving couple whom has invited me to join them..

I intend on doing EVERYTHING in my power to make this a wonderful experience for us all.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Will in Az

(willbewatching,on yahoo)

flixxxnpixxxflixxxnpixxxabout 10 years ago
I'm with you.

If you don't like it, don't read it. And if you do read it, it's your own fault (not the writer's) if you're offended by it. I enjoyed your story very much. It brought back some great memories of my own.

perralauraperralauraalmost 9 years ago
Great story!

My husband and I have done it a couple of times. Your wife is lucky to have done it many times. PLease tell us more.

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
I enjoyed it - but...

I enjoy your stories. I only gave you 4* because stories on here, whether true or not, are fantasies and you got a bit too serious at the end. A fantasy does not need to be justified. In real life, anyone with any common sense knows the risk of disease or pregnancy but a fantasy doesn't get STD's or pregnant (unless the author wants them to).

SKmanSKmanover 5 years ago
great story

It was a great read. Interesting and excited

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good story

Good story about a whore named Assling. Very appropriate.

StewartDStewartDabout 4 years ago
If you’ve never don’t it. Don’t knock it !!

Well written and explained.

I’ve Shared my wife for over 40y. Been Married for 50y Its been a wonderful period of our lives. We love each other so much. There has never been a time in our marriage that we regretted what we were doing.

We learnt there is a Big difference in just having Sex with a third party, and Making Love to each other.

Any one who would like to share experiences with me. Please contact me at.

stewartbarry82@gmail.com

Mention you are on Literotica

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very believable, and quite erotic.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

Loved everything..but mostly that hubby was there and involved . hate if when authors have wife off fucking by herself behind hubby's back..5 stars

scaryoutcomescaryoutcomealmost 3 years ago

Very Good Story,

I have been sharing my wife for 2 years with the same guy. It is thrilling but there can be some consequences. The guy my wife screws twice a week is very well endowed. He now spends 2 nights a week in our bedroom while I sleep in the guest bedroom listening to her moan with pleasure. I cannot get her off anymore and only fuck her maybe 3 times a month. She tells me she is too sore and not in the mood. We do cuddle and she tells me how much she loves me and how satisfied she is. One good thing is she gets up and makes the three of us breakfast before we go to work on the mornings he stays overnight. One other thing my wife is stretched out down there and I can't feel her like I once could. So again it can be thrilling and turns me on listening to them have sex. But you might end up like me using your hand for sex. And not being able to satisfy your wife anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I shared my wife with my brother, I love to watch them walk into the bedroom I know she is about to get screwed

and I'll get sloppy seconds

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

I loved your story, and you're right, the kissing is the most intense part of it all. With the right people this can be a wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story…we’ve had similiar experiences. Could write similiar stories and same advice. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous