How to Get a Job at Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is one of the many positions you'll find me on daily basis when you hire me," Tori said, undeterred from her mission. She reached behind herself, slapping her ass, causing the right cheek to jiggle. She then bent over the desk even further, resting on her breasts so she could reach behind herself, pulling her ass-cheeks apart, exposing the full cleft of her ass-crack. I could see the entire length of the string of her thong, and behind it, barely hidden, was her bare, exposed asshole. My momentary stupor was shaken, and I was filled with a sudden panic. This needed to end, now.

"Tori! Please... just leave! Cover yourself up and leave. Don't make me call security." I began. "Because I will, and then..."

SMACK!

She slapped her ass firmly, and my anger soon disappeared as I watched the now bare, round, smooth ass-cheek ripple with the force of the spank. My words left my mouth at this delicious sight, my anger temporarily forgotten.

"Uh, Tori, put your clothes on, and leave," I told her, with not quite as much anger. I shook my head, looking away, wanting this to just be done. I rested my hand on the doorknob again, pausing, waiting for her to put her clothes back on so I could just open the door without fear of being caught.

I would not be so lucky.

She released her grip on her own ass and pushed herself up, her butt jiggling mouth-wateringly again as she stood. She turned back to face me, pushed herself upward, and rested her round ass against the table. With a firm pull, she yanked down her skirt over her hips, letting it fall to the floor. Her red-lace covered crotch was now exposed to me, and then, as she pushed herself back to fully sit on the table, she spread her legs apart lewdly, running her fingers down over her covered pussy. The thong underwear was tiny, and it barely covered her nether regions, and it confirmed her earlier boast. If she had any sort of landing strip or anything like that, with as little as the thong covered, that hair would be visible. No, Tori K was completely shaved.

Tori leaned back onto the desk, resting on her elbows, bringing her high-heel clad feet up onto the wood, keeping them spread apart, the tiny material molding over her nearly exposed vagina. With her top splayed open, her bra-clad breasts were jutting out, bouncing around as she made this movement. All signs of the professional woman she had been acting as was now gone, now looking every bit the slut she boasted to be.

"Tori... this needs to stop!" I pled with her.

"Face it Paul... we're not leaving this office without having sex. That's been true from the moment I walked in here. That's how this ends, and you've known that from the start. The minute I came in here shaking my hot ass and huge tits, you knew we would be getting all hot and sweaty. I would be teaching you exactly how business should be done. So relax, take off your clothes, get comfortable. I'm ready for you," she said, sliding her hand down, rubbing her thong covered crotch between her fingers. A silence fell as I tried to figure out a plan, a small moan of pleasure coming from her direction. This exposure from her was causing me pause, but as I thought about it, I realized that no matter what I said, she wasn't walking out of here without getting what she wanted. I really only had one choice.

I guess she pushed me to this.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my cell phone.

"Mmm, what are you doing?" she asked, still rubbing herself. "Taking a picture?" she inquired confidently.

"No..." I replied. "I'm calling security." I said simply, skimming through my contacts.

"Why do that?" she asked innocently. "I can tell you like what you see," she said, glancing down to my crotch. I was pulled away from my task at this, following her gaze to the now prominent bulge in my pants pushing outward. Apparently, despite my brain knowing better, my dick was loving what Tori was doing. No... it couldn't be.

"No, it's just..." I stammered, straightening my pants over myself and bending in slightly, trying to hide my bulge from her hungry eyes. As I did this, an explanation came to mind that would explain this off. "No, I'm meeting my wife after work, and... it's been about a week for us." Yeah, I was hard for my wife, eager to meet her for our romantic weekend together, and not for this half-dressed, illicit, scheming seductress in my office. I am so NOT attracted to women like Tori, not now, not ever.

"Oh, okay, that makes sense," Tori responded with a condescending smile, clearly not believing me, nodding her head as she rubbed herself. I shook my head, not knowing why I had decided to explain myself.

"I don't need to explain myself to you," I said, mostly to myself. I refocused on my phone, finally finding the number for security. My finger hovered over the contact when she spoke up again.

"How about..." she began, pulling her hands off herself and pushing herself off the desk and onto her feet. I raised my gaze for a moment to look at her. "Instead of using that phone to make a silly phone call, how about you use it to take a picture of these." As she started to slowly saunter towards me, she reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. Before I could pull my eyes away, the lace garment sprung from her soft, jutting breasts, falling to the floor.

For the first time, I was staring at Tori K's huge, naked breasts. And despite everything I had been saying, all the denials I had made, I was certainly staring. I couldn't rip my eyes away.

They were amazing.

As put-off and angry as I was with Tori, I couldn't help but admit that her breasts were absolutely perfect. They were so huge! I had never seen a pair of breasts this big. I mean, I certainly wasn't the type of guy on the lookout for big boobs, but now that I was staring at them, I could certainly understand the appeal. They were enormous, jutting out from her fit body. They were full and firm, only making it more amazing that they somehow fit in a bra in a professional top. Those suckers looked like they couldn't be contained. They rode high on her chest, and their fullness allowed each of the mammoth udders to press into the other, naturally forming a deep line of cleavage. And her breasts looked so soft and smooth, the firm, tanned flesh rippling and jiggling with each step. Each of the huge boobs were capped by a hard, throbbing nipple, surrounded by a smooth, pink areola, pointing outward, begging to be sucked on.

They were perfect.

Yes, they looked amazing. Even I could see that. Her rack was enormous, and the soft, squishy flesh was practically begging for a pair of worshipful hands to squeeze them lustily. As much as I hated to admit it, I was tempted. They looked so soft! And those nipples... just fantastic! As much as I loved my wife, she didn't have a pair of mammoth jugs like these. She didn't have much in the way of breasts to speak of, to be honest. Not that that kind of thing really mattered, but it was certainly not a negative to have huge breasts on your side. That deep, dark, purely instinctual side of me wanted to plant my hands on those suckers and never let go. But I knew better. As tempting as they looked, I knew that only bad could come from touching those. A pair of breasts like those could make a man do bad things, and I was smarter than that.

But damn, were those boobs sexy.

I tried to clear my head, but it was difficult. They were amazing breasts, but that should be the last thing that matters. But still, they were hard to ignore. Hard to forget. Hard to prevent from being burned into my brain.

She could see I was shaken by this sight. My phone was now at my side, momentarily forgotten. She was stepping toward me slowly, each step taken with purpose.

"Tori! Put your damn clothes back on, now! And get the hell..." I began, my anger boiling over, but she interrupted my words by shaking her breasts side-to-side, and my vision was arrested once again. The sight of all the soft, succulent flesh bouncing, they took the words right out of me.

"I can tell you like what you see," Tori said, her voice an insidious purr. "You can be honest with me, Paul. As your assistant, honesty is the best policy, so I want you to be truthful with me. I want you to be honest when I ask... do you want to squeeze my big, soft, naked breasts, Paul?" she asked, shaking her smooth, jugs side-to-side, causing them to hypnotizingly bounce again, her hard nipples dancing through the air. My eyes were again drawn to them, against my will, watching them move with every step. My mouth was dry, preventing me from responding. I don't know why I couldn't find the words to speak as soon as she made her tits or ass shake for me. It was truly as if they were hypnotizing. It was as if each mouth-watering bounce was stifling the logical side of me, making all thoughts of resistance submit. "You want my breasts, Paul. I know you do. You've always wanted to squeeze 'em. Even though you know I'm the office whore, and you're happily married, and that you should just know better, you've always wanted to get your hands on these," she affirmed, poking each of her breasts with her fingers, pressing into the squishy flesh. "You know it's wrong, but my tits are so big! It would feel so good to just squeeze them, right? Touch them, play with them, use them to your heart's content. No one would blame you. There isn't a man alive that doesn't want to get his hands on these, but not as much as you do. You've wanted them from the first time you laid eyes on me. I've seen you looking. Watching them bounce when I walk. Eyeing my cleavage when you thought I wasn't looking, but I was. Every time we talked, you couldn't stop yourself from taking one, quick glimpse at my breasts, dying to one day see them bare." That wasn't true, was it? I wasn't that kind of guy, to lecherously stare at an attractive woman. "Now's your chance, Paul. Take them in your hands. Squeeze them. Feel the soft flesh between your fingers. You know want to. I love squeezing them, and you will too. Trust me. So, just... squeeze them. No one has to know. What's the harm of having one, quick feel?" she teased, her voice heavy with lust. As she got closer, I stepped back, my shoulder blades hitting the door, the phone in my hand forgotten.

As she approached, I was suddenly filled with a panic, as the entire dynamic between us changed, as if she had taken full control of the situation. As if her exposing her breasts had given her complete control. Suddenly feeling like a caged animal, I now realized my only course of action was to run. Just get away, damn the consequences. Tori K wasn't stopping, and just refusing to play this game anymore was the only play I had to make.

I let my hand rest on the doorknob, about to turn it and escape from here, only to suddenly hear voices nearby. Damn! I thought everyone was pretty much gone for the day. Listening for a moment, I realized I was hearing the voices of the cleaners, having come in once everyone else left. I could burst out now, but if I did, they would see me and a half-naked woman alone in an office, when everyone else was gone. They would surely get the wrong idea. Rumors could spread like wildfire, which could bring a black eye to both me and the company. I know the company trusted me, and would have my back. If anyone asked why there was a half-naked slut in my office, I would just tell them the truth, and the company would back me up. They knew me, and they certainly knew Tori, so they would surely believe me. I would escape any serious trouble, but they would blame me for even giving Tori the opportunity to pull a stunt like this. They would think less of me for getting overwhelmed like this. They didn't want me to interview her in the first place. And my boss, Andrea's Dad... he would never look at me the same way. He would never be able to quite look at me almost like a son ever again. With all the risk I would face leaving the office, I felt my hand slide off the doorknob once more, not even thinking that there were two sizable handholds in front of me that were dying to have my hands resting on them. No... I couldn't go down that road. I couldn't think like that. I had to stand up to Tori. I had to find another way out of this. But they looked so good! What would be the harm... no. NO! Stop it, Paul! I can do this. I'm smart. I'm a negotiator. I shouldn't be able to be outmaneuvered by Tori K. I had to do this. I had to stop her. I just had to figure out a way to get out of this without immersing my hands in her massive boobs. But she was getting within arm's reach now, and she wasn't stopping.

"Tori... this is a bad idea... don't you want to earn this job the honest way, and not use your body?" I asked, searching for anything to stop her.

"No, I'm fine using my hot body," she replied simply, with a wicked smile. "It's gotten me this far, and besides... I love sex! I love fucking as hard as possible, with guys as hot as possible, with dicks as huge as possible. And clearly, you match up there!" she said with a laugh, gazing at my still bulging crotch. "And it's all the sweeter when those guys are married to plain, pathetic, boring girls who have no idea how to please a man. Who are practically BEGGING for someone else come along and steal their man from them." She paused about a foot in front of me, her striking eyes holding my gaze, biting her lip, as if barely holding herself back from jumping my bones.

"Tori..." I urged, trying desperately to stop her. "This... this is the last possible way you want to be successful in life. So please, just walk away. For the last time... I don't want this. I am happily married. I love my wife, I..." I began, but before I could finish, Tori firmly reached out and planted her open palm against my throbbing bulge. I jumped in shock, and grunted as I felt this forced pleasure.

"Mmm, you can stop pretending, Paul..." she whispered lustily, her deft fingers putting pressure on my clothed shaft, slowly traversing its length. "If you really loved your wife that much, you wouldn't be THIS hard!" she remarked, squeezing my throbbing meat. "Jesus Christ, you're fucking huge!" she said to herself, her fingers admiring my dick through my slacks. "I've never felt a cock this hard before. You must really like me," she said, wearing a knowing smirk on her plump lips as she stepped in closer.

"Tori... Tori... please stop!" I begged, feeling my self control slipping away as she stroked my dick through my pants. I was frozen in place, unable to do anything to stop her.

"Why stop, when you clearly love it so much?" she asked, more forcefully stroking me now.

My eyes looked away from her evil smirk, my vision settling on the far window. With the light as it was right now, I could see our reflection in the mirror. Tori K, her lithe body standing in front of me, her round, thong-clad ass jutting out, her hips posed theatrically as her arms were in front of her, her hands doing their magic. Her taut, bare back looked sexy in this picture, as did her long, firm legs, in those smooth stockings of hers. Her high-heels only made her posture more striking and dramatic. And her breasts... Jesus, they were so large I could see the sides of them from behind her.

And I could see myself, looking frozen and slightly disheveled, the pleasure barely hidden on my face. Despite my protestations, this did feel amazing. But I couldn't let this go on. This was way too far. I was married. I loved my wife! I'm a professional. I shouldn't be liking this. I shouldn't let this ambitious little temptress get her way, even if it did feel REALLY good.

This couldn't have worked out any worse! I go a week without sex, only to find myself interviewing the company's biggest skank, who proceeds to put the moves on me. Who throws herself at me. And in my weakened state, she found a foothold, and she was taking advantage. Her hands were on my dick, and she wasn't letting go.

She moved in closer, pressing her chest against me, her hard nipples scraping against my cotton shirt. And still, her hands were working, aggressively massaging my disobediently throbbing manhood. My hands were hovering in the air, not knowing what to do. I felt my phone slip from my fingers, falling to the floor with a dull thud, as if signifying the ground I was losing to her.

"This hard fucking cock tells me everything I need to know," she whispered huskily, her softly spoken words in such close proximity to my ear making my spine shiver and my brain tingle. "You so want to hire me, don't you? You've wanted to hire me from the moment I applied for the job. You've wanted to work one-on-one with me from the moment you saw me shaking my hot ass and huge tits across the office. Didn't you?" she asked, her deft fingers tugging at my shirt, trying to untuck it from my pants. I couldn't find a response. "Face it, Paul Martin, you want me. You want my hot body! You marry girls like her, but you love girls like me. You need girls like me! You need a slut, don't you, Paul?" she asked, forcefully yanking the hem of my shirt from my pants. As her fingers danced against the bare skin of my now exposed stomach, she continued. "You need a wife for all that boring stuff, like bills, and cooking, and cleaning... ugh. But you need a slut like me for the fun stuff. She gets your heart, the sweet, loving moments, I get your dick! I get your huge, fat, swollen balls! I get this fucking hot body!" she gasped out, her fingers lightly and lovingly scratching against my fit stomach. "I get the hot, filthy sex. I get the hard fucking! She can have your heart, your love, I get to have the contents of your swollen nuts. All that thick, boiling cum sloshing around you sack belongs to me and me alone."

"No..." I gasped out, her soft touch making me shiver again.

"You hire me, Paul, and I'll rock your world," she began, running her fingers along the hem of my pants, teasing me as she gripped my clothed dick with her other hand. "Not only will I be your assistant, I will be your work wife. We'll spend most of our days together, fucking as often as we can, and then I'll send you home, barely able to walk, not even able to get it up for that pathetic excuse for a woman ever again!" she teased, her fingertips playfully dipping into the hem of my pants. "And we'll be having so much dirty sex that you won't be able to stop yourself from falling in love with me. You're little crush will turn into full-blown obsession, a type of love stronger than what you have with your wife. You'll love me more than your wife! You'll love my hot body more than anything! And you won't be afraid to show it... you'll give me money..." she paused, popping open the button at my crotch. "...fancy, expensive, sexy clothes..." placing her fingers around my zipper, "...a nice house..." she said, her fingers on one hand deftly lowering my zipper as the other lovingly slid against my stomach. "And maybe, just maybe, if we're lucky, you'll put a baby in my belly."

"Wha... ahh!" I asked loudly, but the fight was quickly taken out of me, because as she made this insane prediction, her hand slid under the hem of my black boxer briefs, gliding down till I felt her fingers curl around the root of my pulsing member. "Oh God!" I moaned lightly, feeling her slim fingers against the bare skin of my throbbing dick.

"Oooh, I think you like that sound of that!" she said, smirking at me as her grip traversed the length of my hard pipe, skin-on-skin. "Is that right? You like the idea of draining your nuts in the office slut's cunt? Giving the biggest skank in the company a baby? I think you do!"

"No," I gasped out, trying my best not to acknowledge the pleasure her skilled hand was bringing me. I was pressed against the door, clinging to it, doing everything I could to fight off what she was doing to me.

1...56789...13