How to Get a Job at Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're so HARD!" she remarked smugly, her hand working wonders on me. It felt so good! Dammit! How did I let things get this far? "I knew you were a sick fuck like me, and this fucking rock hard cock just fucking proves it! Now, let me take a look at what I'm working with here," she said, stepping back slightly, giving her busy hand some room to scoop my manhood from my pants.

"Hooooolllllly shit!" she gasped out, eyes going wide as she took in my engorged penis in the flesh for the first time. My thick, fully hard nine-and-half inch dick was now exposed to her eyes, my heavy balls hanging below it, finally extricated from my pants and briefs. Tori was gawking at it, studying its impressive length for a few moments, appraising it lustily. "Jesus, Paul... I knew you were fucking big, but fuck... you're huge! How did this nice, sweet, charming man end up having a fat monster cock between his legs?" she asked, smirking at me as she maintained her grip around the root of my cock. "Unless you're not so nice. Unless you're not designed for business, but for pleasuring women." I shook my head, but I couldn't find any words. The pleasure was overwhelming. Seeing me in this state, her hand began to travel my length, affirming her control over me. "This dick is fucking wasted on a girl like Andrea! It needs someone like me to care for it in the way it needs!"

"Please! Stop!" I begged Tori, pleading with her to let me go. I was so tense, so overwhelmed with pleasure... there was nothing I could willingly to do to push away this pleasure. Her hand felt too good to stop. My cock was leaking pre-cum, lubing her hand, making it all the easier for her to stroke me.

"Not a fucking chance!" she sniped at me, stroking my rock hard meat firmly. "Fuck, that's a fat dick," she said to herself, before looking back at me. "This dick is mine now. I control it! I own it!" She focused on stroking me, her hand flying up my lengthy dick, causing her boobs to jiggle. My eyes fell to her jutting rack once again, their light bouncing almost hypnotizing "Tell me... tell me you like feeling the office slut jacking you off! Tell me how good it feels!"

"No..." I gasped, pulling my eyes from her chest, knowing I wouldn't be able to think clearly while looking at their succulent flesh. My entire body was tightened, trying to resist the urge to explode. Her amazing hand had me on the edge, and after going a week without I needed to cum. She smiled at my fight, but she was undeterred.

"Just admit it, baby," she said softly, leaning in close, her breasts pushing into my chest. "Admit it, and I'm yours. My hot body will be your fucking property," she whispered in my ear.

"No..." I repeated. "My wife..."

"Doesn't matter." Tori finished my sentence, still stroking me, her slick hand jacking me in just the right way. Her hand was a live-wire, sending electric shocks of pleasure all through me. "I'm your work wife... your little slut. Your whore to use. Doesn't that make me more important than her?"

"Fuck..." I sighed, the pleasure too blindingly good to speak.

"That's it, baby. Talk to me! Talk to me! Tell your fucking slut how good she makes you feel!" she insisted, aggressively stroking me. "Tell me you love it! Tell me how hot I make you! Tell me you love how slutty I am!"

"Fuck you!" I groaned out, my entire body on edge. This anger only caused her to laugh.

"I love it! I fucking love it! Look at what I do to you! Look how insane with lust I make you!" she boasted proudly, her chest scrubbing against mine. I could feel her throbbing nipples through my shirt. "I can make you cum at any time. I can make you cum now... or I can draw this out till you lose your fucking mind! Till you go insane for me! You can make this real easy and just admit to how much you're hot for me!" I shook my head, my neck muscles taut. She leaned forward and licked my tightened neck, her tongue made me shiver, almost making me lose it completely. Still working me over with her hand, she stepped back again, letting me gawk at her chest once more.

"Why don't you squeeze my breasts, Paul?" she offered again. "It'll make you feel so much better, and besides... I'm already jacking you off. Compared to that, squeezing my big, soft, perfect titties isn't so bad, right?" she asked, her fingers lightly squeezing my heavy sack.

I knew how wrong it really was, I did. But... I just couldn't pull my eyes away from those mammoth udders. I was so on edge, I couldn't think straight. They looked so smooth... so soft... so perfect. They were just begging to be touched. To be squeezed. I knew it was wrong, but Tori had a good point. It wasn't nearly as bad as what she was doing to me now, you know, jacking me off. How much worse would this whole thing be if I just squeezed her breasts? It's not so bad, right?

I had laughed her off, rolled my eyes at this farce of an interview, and fired her, but now, I had successfully rationalized to myself why it would be a good idea to squeeze her massive breasts.

God help me.

Before I could think twice, my hands leapt from against the door, jumping forward, palm's open, until they made contact with the flesh Tori K's enormous breasts. At first, my touch was tentative, running my fingers and palms lightly over the smooth, succulent flesh. The expression on her face was uncharacteristically warm and patient, letting me take my time to appreciate this momentous occasion.

"Feel my big breasts, baby," she urged me, encouraging me. I let my hands slide all over the enormous boobs, trying to feel every square inch of soft breast between my fingers, this act causing a deep, unfettered moan to escape from deep in her throat. I let my hands slide along the artful curves of her round breasts till my hands were cupping her massive jugs, bouncing them lightly, feeling their heavy weight in my palms. I was transfixed by Tori's huge tits, in a way I had never been before. My singular focus in this world was Tori's huge rack, and I couldn't get enough. I slid my hands up till they were pressed into the fronts of her large tits, nipples centered in my palms. I had resisted digging into the soft flesh for as long as I could, but with my hands fully spread out against her big breasts, my fingers digging lightly into the voluptuous flesh, I couldn't resist any longer. After feeling the softness for so long, my will finally broke, and my fingers reflexively squeezed, desperate to feel all of the boob fleshiness at once.

Holy shit! They felt amazing! I squeezed over and over again, not getting enough. They were so big! And so fucking soft! They felt incredible in my hands. I was only squeezing tentatively at the moment, not fully digging in yet, and it was still the greatest thing I had ever felt in my hands. I had never been this close to a pair of big breasts, and now that I was feeling them hands-on, squeezing them over and over again, I was starting to truly understand the appeal. I kept squeezing them, feeling the soft flesh against my fingertips as her hard nipples dug into my palms.

"Ooohhh fuck!" Tori sighed as I squeezed her soft breast slightly. "Get in there! Squeeze them harder! Harder!" she urged more insistently. I was so hypnotized by her huge breasts that I did whatever she wanted without thought or question. I squeezed her huge tits more firmly, digging into the soft flesh with my fingers, kneading the firm flesh roughly, and the sensation was just... incredible. I can barely express in words how soft and firm her huge boobs were. I couldn't get enough. I just kept squeezing them over and over again. My attention soon focused on her nipples, my fingers playing with the hard nubbins and her smooth areolas.

My attention was so focused on Tori's tits that I was barely noticing the fact that Tori was still stroking my rock hard erection, not as quick as before, keeping me right on the edge, not letting my boiling balls simmer at any point. She wanted to keep firm control of my decision making, and she was doing a very good job at it. All I cared about were her amazingly huge, soft breasts and diamond hard nipples. My mouth was watering at the sight of them, and that fact was very clear to her.

"You can suck on them if you want to," she whispered, still stroking me with one hand as she gripped the back of my neck with the other, trying to pull me to her. "I know you want to," she added, her whisper like the devil on my shoulder. But at this point, I didn't need any extra encouragement. I brought my mouth down to her chest, my open mouth soon surrounding one of her throbbing nipples.

"Ahhh... fuck!" she moaned out, her nipple growing even harder in my mouth. I licked at the hard nub as I sucked at it, my open mouth taking her entire nipple. I attacked her nipple savagely, running my tongue across it, smothering it with saliva. "Yes... YES!" she moaned out, pulling me harder against her chest, trying to force more soft breast into my mouth. And she was succeeding, smothering my mouth with her soft udder, but I wasn't complaining. "Suck my tit, babe... suck it! YES! Suck my huge breasts because they're so much bigger than your wife's! Suck my big tits hard cause you've been waiting for years to do so! Worship my boobs with your mouth because my hot body deserves it... because my hot body is so much better than your wife's in every way!" I wasn't listening too closely to the words she was saying, so preoccupied I was. She pressed her breasts against my face, smothering me with the soft, firm flesh. With a pop, she pulled her spit-soaked nipple from my mouth, scrubbing both breasts across my face for a few moments before I was able to capture her other nipple between my teeth.

"AAHHHHH! YES!" she moaned out, loving the feeling of my teeth on her nipple. I bit down on her nipple, causing her to squeal with delight. "Yes, I love it! You're mouth feels so good on my tits! I want you to suck on them forever!" I alternated between these teasing bites and some lavish tongue worship, eventually causing her whole body to shiver. "UUUGGGHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCKKKK!" she groaned out, clutching my mouth against her chest roughly as a small orgasm rippled through her lithe frame. Finally, with a soft sigh, she pushed my hungry mouth away.

I looked up at her as she looked down at me, a content, satisfied smirk on her lips. She could not look more pleased with herself, and in that moment I realized that her insane plan was somehow working. She had already dragged me deeper than I could have ever predicted. But she wasn't done yet. Far from it.

"You have a very talented mouth," she sighed, looking at me with a hungry lust in her eyes. "Now let me show you what my mouth can do," she finished, licking her lips. Smiling like the devil, she slid down to her knees, still maintaining her grip on my swollen meat. She stroked my cock a few times, pointing the engorged member at her face. Getting in close, she studied my hard penis, eyes hungrily consuming every ridge and vein. I looked down at myself, and I couldn't notice that I had never been so hard. My cock was iron in her grasp, swollen in a way I had never seen it. I could almost see it pulsing, seemingly right on the edge of exploding.

"Mmm, now that's a good dick!" Tori marveled, leaning in close, smelling the animal pheromones emanating from my erection. I was suddenly filled with a panic, knowing we were about to cross another barrier if I didn't intervene.

"Tori, wait, WAIT!" I said, holding out my hand as she moved her mouth close to the tip, close enough to feel her breath. She squeezed my aching shaft and looked up at me, her eyes gleaming with bad intentions. "We can't do this... my wife..." I exclaimed, panting, begging her to stop, understanding now that I didn't have the self-control I thought I did. Just slid her eyes back down, gawking at my meat again. If I wanted to stop this, I would have to convince her to stop. To end this. That was the only way. But she wasn't having it, and if she had heard me, she didn't deign to acknowledge me.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna swallow every fucking inch of this monster!" she stated excitedly, eyes focused solely on the swollen tip.

"Tori, please..." I begged, but at the same moment these words left my lips, her seductive gaze turned upwards, her green eyes meeting mine once again at the same moment she puckered her lips and planted a soft, wet kiss on the tip of my dick. "Ohhhhh... fuck!" I grunted out, unable to contain the pleasure. The tip of my cock was now moist with a mix of my pre-cum and her saliva.

"You can act all innocent," Tori began, holding my eyes with hers, "But I know exactly what you want me to do right now... and you're about to get your wish." She then focused her eyes on the hard member in front of her, parted her lips, leaned forward, and let my throbbing meat enter her mouth. The tip of my dick broke the barrier, but her lips were parted wide enough so my thick cock didn't make any physical contact. I felt her breath, a few drops of hot saliva, but nothing else. No lips... no tongue. Nothing. She was withholding that pleasure from me at the moment. My cock entered her mouth deeply, but still, I felt nothing other than the wet heat of her oral cavity. She paused for a few seconds, before her hungry eyes lazily slid upward to meet mine and, at the same moment, her lips closed around the circumference of my aching cock.

"Oh FUCK!" I screamed out at this long-awaited contact. At the same time, her tongue went to work, sliding against the underside of my needy shaft. She worked up to a steady rhythm, bobbing up and down my dick, taking about half of the length in her mouth. The tip of my cock hit the back of her throat over and over again, desperate to go deeper.

It felt SO good! My wife wasn't exactly into sucking me off, but she would do it for me on special occasions. Her efforts when she did give me oral sex were fine, but they lacked the zeal that would be present from someone who truly enjoyed the act. Now Tori... it was obvious that she LOVED sucking dick!

Her tongue was going wild, working my cock over, pleasuring my dick while soaking it with her hot spit. And the sensation of her plump lips wrapped around my thick, swollen dick was incredible. And just watching her perform this act on me... even that was enough to send a thrill through me. Her gorgeous face in lusty heat. Her ass behind her, looking so round and smooth, each cheek hanging out from her thong. And her big, bare tits, jiggling and bouncing as she sucked me, her hard nipples dancing through the air... the sight of it was almost enough to make me lose it. She was ferocious, sucking me as if she was starving for dick, her hot wet mouth savoring every inch. She was attacking my cock, diving deeper, trying to take as much hard dick down her throat as possible, but her tight throat was not allowing entrance despite her best efforts. But she kept trying, attacking my hard throbbing meat, trying to dig out space in her throat and in my lusty haze, still standing frozen against the door, the only thing I could think of was... why not help her out?

Unable to stop myself, I reached forward and rested my hand on the back of her head. Her eyes twinkled at me as my fingers gathered a grip of her silky hair, and as she dove forward, I assisted her, pulling her into me, breaking through the tight barrier of her throat, allowing her to take more of my thick cock in her hot, wet mouth.

"Holy shit!" I moaned out, unable to believe what I was feeling. Her mouth was like magic. I had never felt a raw, animal pleasure like this. No woman had brought this out of me, until now. I looked down again, admiring her dick-sucking ferocity. She got deeper and deeper on me, inhaling more of my meat, taking it down her throat partially, but she wouldn't be satisfied till she swallowed the whole thing.

She dug her sharp nails into the backs of my thighs, gripping me tightly, using me as leverage to force more of my cock down her tight throat. Choking sounds came from her throat as she savagely inhaled me, but she didn't slow down. Spit was dripping down her chin, falling to her heaving tits, but she didn't stop. She wanted to swallow my dick, and she wasn't gonna stop till got the job done.

"Holy shit, Tori! Your mouth feels amazing!" I sighed, unable to lie about the pleasure she was bringing me. Her mouth was magic, solely built to bring pleasure to any nearby cock she could wrap her lips around. My arm was more active, pushing her down onto my cock roughly as she forced herself down on it.

She wasn't letting up. I don't know how she was gaining breath as she aggressively inhaled my throbbing member, but she kept at it, swallowing as much of me as I could. It felt amazing. Her tongue was firm and sinewy, working the underside of my shaft like an expert. Her plump lips sliding up and down my cock provided just the right amount of pleasure. My cock was nearly coated with her sticky saliva as her wet mouth lubed it up. Her mouth was a whirlwind of pleasure, giving every inch of cock a nearly indescribable pleasure. Well, nearly every inch.

The pleasure was nearly blinding it was so good, and in that moment I realized, looking down at the fervor she was sucking me, trying to swallow my dick whole, I wanted her to reach her goal. I wanted to get every inch of my cock down her tight, slutty throat. I wanted to feel her plump lips wrapped around the root of my cock. Looking down at her, looking at her red face as she plugged her throat with my swollen meat, I wanted more. So, as she gave it one more go, shoving my hard cock into her hungry mouth, I pulled her in again, roughly, forcing my entire length down her tight throat. I looked down, seeing her nose pressed against my torso, her plump, sexy lips stretched to the max around the root of my dick.

"AAAAHHHHH! FUCK!" I screamed out, feeling her tight throat squeezing my meat. I held her in place, holding my cock balls deep inside her gullet. Her face was screaming red from lack of air, but she wasn't making any effort to move. She was exactly where she wanted to be. Her tongue massaged my throbbing dick as it marinated in the heated oven of her slutty throat. I held her in place for as long as I could before finally, she pulled back, my swollen cock emerging from the confines of her mouth, completely coated with her sticky drool. Her spit was everywhere as she extricated my cock, bands of it connecting her mouth and my dick, some of it dripping onto her luscious chest. She panted for air, but she could not have looked happier, looking up at me, lust in her eyes.

"This cock is amazing!" she gasped out, wiping the saliva from her lips. "I want you to fuck my face. My fucking throat is yours!" she said, eyes nearly insane with heat, her lips parted, ready for more. And in that moment, that's what I wanted too. I wanted to fuck her throat. I wanted every inch of my cock in her mouth again.

Gathering her hair in my hand, I pulled her forward once more, forcing my big dick into her mouth again, sliding it all the way in until her lips swallowed the base of my dong. Gripping her tresses, I began to piston my dick in and out of her mouth, pumping its entire length, from tip to root, working up a smooth rhythm. And now that her throat had been prepped, she could take it. She could take my lengthy dick inside her no problem, swallowing it easily. I began to drive into her harder, my dick sliding smoothly into her throat, giving her my full length on every stroke, pumping so fast that my saliva coated balls were soon lewdly slapping her chin.

For a few seconds, I had the power, my hips driving into her face as I maintained a rough grip on her hair, pulling her into me. But this was merely momentary, as she impatiently brushed my hand aside, gripped my thighs roughly, and began to force herself down on me harder than I had been, using my cock to fuck her tight throat savagely.

1...678910...13