How to Get a Job at Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking fuck! Amazing!" I moaned out. She went to town on me, smoothly taking my spit-soaked cock in her mouth, in and out, in and out, over and over again. Her face was getting red again from lack of air, but that didn't stop her from heaving herself forward once again, taking my full length down her throat and holding it here. Her lips were stretched wide around the root of my penis, forming a tight seal. Her tongue massaged my aching dick as she hummed slightly, the vibration traveling down my shaft to my saliva-coated balls, making them rumble again. And just when my balls were once again right on the edge of boiling over, she pulled back, my drool-soaked dick sliding out from her tight throat like an oversized serpent, never looking bigger.

"No... fuck... please!" I begged, nearly in pain, I so needed to cum. I reached out to pull her mouth back onto me, but she easily brushed my attempts aside. Despite the fact that she was panting for breath, she looked up at me and gave me a wicked smile. Still holding my lubed cock between her fingers, she leaned forward, my cock achingly close to her amazing lips.

"You like that?" she asked, her tone both arrogant and lusty. She moved forward and planted a gooey kiss on the tip of my dick again, a band of drool connecting my penis to the lips that had given it so much pleasure.

"Yes! Please..." I begged, not able to fully say the words. Not able to tell her that the only thing I wanted in the whole world at this very moment was for her to take my cock between her lips one more time, so I could fuck her tight, slutty throat until I filled her mouth with the enormous load of thick cum brewing in my swollen balls.

"Has your wife ever given you anything like that" she asked smugly, giving the underside of my dick a soft, languid, loving kiss, knowing the answer.

"No... never," I panted out, knowing that even the thought of Andrea doing the things Tori just did was insane. Andrea was too nice and sweet and classy to do the things Tori did. She was above sucking dick like a complete whore. But Tori wasn't. A slut like her was willing to get down and very dirty.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" she asked, softly kissing her way down the underside of my shaft.

"Tori... please!" I begged, barely able to think straight, her soft, loving kisses enough to keep me on edge but not take me over, like everything she did. She was in complete control of when and how I would cum.

She was very good at this.

"What?" she asked, playing naïve and innocent as she slowly massaged my swollen nuts with her tongue.

"Please... I need to cum!" I said, unable to hide my need. "I can't think straight!"

"You want me to make you cum?" she asked, kissing each of my balls. "You want Tori K, the biggest whore in the company, to make you cum? You want the trashiest piece of ass in the office to give you the biggest orgasm of your life?" she asked, licking the underside of my dick, ending with a flourish at the tip. My face was twisted in blissful agony. I badly needed to cum. The pressure was almost too much to take. I had never felt anything like this.

"Yes..." I sighed as she opened her mouth, leaning towards the tip of my dong, millimeters from taking the tip again, finally granting me this blessed relief. But just as my cock was about to enter her hot, wet mouth, she pulled back.

"But what would your wife think?" Tori asked, acting innocent, but with a twinkle of malice in her eyes. "What would Andrea think? She's your sweet, loving wife, the boss's daughter... would she like to hear you begging the company skank to swallow your cum?"

"Ugh... fuck you!" I spat out, leaning my head back against the door, my mind a whirlwind, my tortured state causing her to giggle. I only paused for a moment until I heard the snap of a picture being taken, only to see that Tori had picked up my discarded phone, poised my cock near her face, made a winky, kissy face, and snapped a picture. I was about to reach out to grab my phone from her, but she tightened her grip on my penis, holding me in place, hostage, a slave to her whims.

"And now taking sex pictures on your cell phone of a nearly naked slut on her knees..." she laughed, "What a naughty boy!"

"Just... please!" I yelled out, about to reach down to take care of the job myself, but she brushed me away easily.

"Hire me, then," she said, her tone becoming firm. "Make me your assistant and I'll make you cum so fucking hard. Hire me right now, and I will swallow every drop of your thick, tasty cum, lick my lips, and beg for more. Give me the job, and I will give you the greatest pleasure of your life." She laid out her plan, extorting me, weighing the needs of my dick against my professional obligations. At that moment, as she laid it all out so plainly, a little bit of clear thought entered my brain, preventing me from compounding my mistakes any further.

"No..." I finally forced out, denying her one true goal. Her eyes narrowed in annoyance. She let go of my cock and quickly moved to her feet. Turning her back to me, she sauntered away, her thong-clad ass shaking as she moved closer to my desk, walking smoothly in her high-heels. "Well, I suppose my mouth wasn't enough to get me hired..." she called out, not turning back to face me. She then put one of hands on the desk, pointed her butt at me, and finally looked back at me, her eyes full of wickedness. "But maybe my tight, wet cunt will change your mind." She then smoothly pried the miniscule, seemingly dental-floss sized string from between her ass-cheeks, dropping the thong to her feet. She balanced on her high-heels, posed artfully over the desk, her long, stocking-clad legs looking as firm and sexy as ever, her bare ass looking amazing, and from between her legs, her naked cunt was awaiting me, small, bare, and tight.

"You could zip up, tuck that fat cock away, and go home right now to your pretty little wifey, and give it to her good and hard and work out all that... stress... on her," she said, gazing at my penis, speaking that option as if it was obviously the bad choice, although it sounded perfectly good to me. At that moment, the sounds of the cleaners' voices came through from the other side of the door. "And sure, you would be leaving a naked slut behind in your office for the cleaners to stumble on, but I would have to leave eventually, and no one would ever believe that you would even touch a slut like me. But we both know that's a lie," she said, pausing to hold out my phone again, snapping a picture of her naked body in the foreground and me, frazzled and exposed in the background. "You love touching me. You love my hot body. And it means more to you than your wife and your job, you love my body more than anything. And you can have it. You can take me over your big desk... a sign of things to come. Take my tight, slutty pussy and fuck me hard... feel my cunt wrapped around your fat cock. Fuck me hard, as hard as you've dreamed of, harder than what your wife can take. But I can. I can take your best. You can take out your filthiest, nastiest fantasies on me. You can have better sex with me than you've ever had with your wife, and you know that. You've always known I would be a better fuck than Andrea. I bet you listened enraptured whenever you heard gossip about me, listening for juicy details so you could imagine me in your wife's place."

"No!" I called out, trying to deny her insanity, despite how far I had already gone. Despite the fact that my hard dick was hanging out of my pants, dying for her loving touch.

"Oh okay, deny it, after I sucked your cock better than you could have ever hoped for," she said, still with her butt pointed at me, waiting for me to act. "Deny it after how lost you became when you were worshipping my tits. Deny it after how all your talk and defenses crumbled as soon as I gave you the slightest peek at my hot body. Face it, Paul. I was right about you. Deep down, you're just like the rest. You're just like all the other hypocrite board members who ALL have a piece on the side. You can be the greatest guy in the world, but that all goes out the window when a hot piece of ass like me saunters by. So, c'mon! Man up! Bring that fat cock over here, and take me like you deserve to. Take my tight little cunt and make me your bitch!" she demanded, smacking her ass, causing the firm cheek to jiggle.

"I can't." I sighed, my cock still throbbing, stopping me from thinking clearly. The purely raw, physical part of me wanted her. Wanted her badly. I wanted to feel her no-doubt tight pussy wrapped around my aching shaft, fucking her as hard as I could, taking out all this lust that had been building up in me. My traitorous cock had clearly already made up its mind. But, my brain... my heart... it was still rightfully holding me back. Tori rolled her eyes in annoyance, growing impatient with my hesitance.

"Paul, you could have left a long time ago, but you haven't. You know you would escape this thing scot free even if someone did find out, but you're still here. You could go home, find your wife, pull her into bed, and take out your lust on her. But that doesn't sound like such a tempting offer anymore, does it? You know that what's waiting for you at home will never compare to what's standing in front of you now. Doing that filthy stuff with me will be MUCH more fun. You know that, and you know better than to hook up with me, but being bad is so much more exciting. If you weren't married, you'd have been balls deep inside me an hour ago," her eyes held mine, and as much as I wanted to disagree, I couldn't. "But I'm hotter than your wife. I have a prettier face, better hair, better lips, as you know. And I have a better body. A MUCH better body. I've get better legs..." she said, looking down at her taut, stocking covered legs. "A way better ass..." she said, twerking her ass for a moment, causing the cheeks to bounce. "And most importantly, my tits are WAY bigger and WAY better," she said, turning her upper half to the side slightly so I could appraise their smooth, round, perfect shape in profile. They looked huge from this angle. She smiled, knowing that everything she said was the truth. "If you could change the past, it'd be my finger you'd put a ring on," she said, pausing, letting that sink in, turning back so she was bending over the desk again. I tried to deny it, but looking at her luscious, naked body... it was hard to disagree. Knowing what she could offer, and how my body reacted, it was hard to deny at this point that there wasn't an attraction there. She slid her hand down her side, sliding it down over her jutting butt, down between her legs, sliding a finger into her dripping pussy.

"We both know why you haven't yet..." she said, staring into my soul as she fingered herself. "Because you already made your choice. Because after doing what you've done so far and not sealing the deal... you're always gonna wonder what if. You're always gonna think about my body and wish you had had the balls to do what needed to be done. And you can go home and try to make like this never happened, but you're nice streak will come out. Your guilt will when over, and you'll tell Andrea what you did with me. How you got your dick sucked by the office slut. She'll hate you and she'll leave you, and you'll lose everything, and the worst thing would be that... you didn't just fuck me. You didn't go through all the way with the cheating. I mean, if you're gonna cheat, cheat hard! Right? Don't stop with getting your cock sucked. Get some pussy. Get some ass. Do it hard and nasty! Paul, as soon as I walked through that door, you were making the decision to fuck me. As soon as my hot ass and huge tits entered this office, you were done for," she finished, pulling her finger from her vagina, sliding it up between the cheeks of her ass, toying with her asshole.

If I wasn't hard, harder than I'd ever been in my life, I might have been able to think straight. But deep down, I knew everything she said was true. I wanted her. I wanted her hot body. I wanted those huge tits. I wanted to fuck her. Even if I mentally denied it, my body had shown me otherwise. I know I was married, and I know that simple lust shouldn't outweigh that bond, but like Tori said, this had gone too far to turn back. I wouldn't gain anything by walking out of this halfway through. There was no difference between what I had already done and what she was offering. She had already inhaled every inch of my beefy married dick, how much worse was full-on sex? Why not just do it at this point? Why not just fuck Tori's brains out, take care of the overwhelming pressure in my balls, and then just be done with it. Why not ravish her hot ass and huge tits with my hands? If no one ever found out, no one would be getting hurt. It would be a low moment for me, something I would have to learn from, but at this point, the pressure was too great to pull back now. At this point, I had to do it. It was wrong for so many reasons, but my hard dick was silencing those objections. I knew how messed up it was, but it would feel SO good!

But my wife... I loved Andrea. I love her, I mean. I couldn't do this to her, could I? How could I live with myself if I did this, if I fucked Tori? I just... I didn't know how it came to this. It seemed like one minute, I was in complete control, the next I was doomed. Tori had set the trap with her hot body and blunt seduction, and despite everything, despite knowing better, I had sprung it, and now sex between us seemed unavoidable. I loved my wife, but... Tori's really hot. So insanely sexy. That body... that ass... those tits... I couldn't think straight near that body. She had used it as a weapon, slowly pulling me in, till I was drowning. That body shouldn't outweigh the love I had for my wife, but... it had already caused me to sink this far. She had flipped the script in a masterful manner and part of me, despite everything, was impressed by that level of skill.

"Are you gonna keep standing there, or are you gonna fuck me?" Tori spat out, daring me to act. I was suddenly filled with a heated anger I had never experienced before. She had caused this turmoil in me. She had done all of this damage. She had put a dent in the person I thought I was. She had interceded herself into my marriage. She was a twisted, evil, scheming little bitch, and she needed to pay for what she had done to me. I was jolted into action, and my thoughts crystallized. All the questions in my head were answered.

Was I willing to throw away my professional ethics, my marriage, my personal code and the foundation that I was born and raised on, all to get some good pussy?

Yes. Yes I was.

I stepped forward, moving closer to the slut bent over my desk, my hard dick leading the way. I couldn't hear anything, as if white noise was buzzing in my ears, freeing me from any other distraction, keeping my sole focus on Tori's fantastic backside. I could believe I was actually going through it. It didn't seem real. I wasn't myself. Something had changed in me. Her attitude, her body, it had infected me. Poisoned me. Corrupted me. And she was about to experience what she had done to me first-hand.

Before I knew it, I was poised behind her. Her hands were on the desk, ready, looking back at me, waiting for me to act. She was going to pay for making me do this. She was going to pay by her having her tight pussy stretched around my thick cock until she came. I was going to make this bitch scream, and then she would know what she had done to me.

I looked down at myself, my throbbing, nine and a half inches hanging out from my boxer briefs, pointing right towards her ready cunt, which was literally dripping her juices. My pants hadn't fallen too far, stretched between my thighs, the front of it stained from the evidence of her sloppy blowjob. And in front of me, mere inches from me, was Tori, bent over my desk, butt pointed at me, waiting for me to act. My eyes were drawn to the tattoo above her ass. The striking green of the ornate, thorny vines, and the brilliant reds of the blooming roses standing out against her smooth, tan skin. It was enough to arrest my vision for a few moments. I let the fingers on my right hand slide across the smooth flesh of her lower back, where the tattoo was imprinted. As I did, my eyes grazed along the round, perky ass cheeks, down the neat, artful crevasse of her ass crack, to the bare, puffy, soaked lips of her pussy, waiting for my thick penis. With my fingers still playing with her tattoo, I used my other hand to grip my cock, moving it closer to her waiting vagina, till the tip grazed against it. Looking up, knowing this was the point of no return, I paused, finding Tori looking back at me.

"Just push it in, Paul," she urged, her tone surprisingly soft and comforting, as if she knew pushing me too hard in this moment would turn me away. "My cunt is so tight. It wants your cock so bad! It wants to squeeze it and smother it and make you explode and give you the greatest pleasure you've ever felt! Take it, Paul... push it in. You've earned it..." she said, appealing to my ego, shaking her butt slightly, willing me forward. And it worked. Not wanting to wait too long to talk myself out of this, I pushed my dick forward slightly, the tip of my cock splaying out the lips of her cunt.

It was official, now. By any definition, I was officially cheating on my wife.

"Uhhh!" Tori sighed softly as the head of my cock pushed inside her.

"Oh my god!" I let out, the pressure of her pussy around my cock head feeling amazing already. Using both hands, I gripped her hips tightly and began to push more, forcing more of my swollen dick inside of her. "Ohhh... fuck!" I moaned, the pleasure of her pussy was just exquisite. She was so tight! Tighter than I had ever felt. Much tighter than my wife, tighter than any other woman. It made pushing my cock deeper into her more pleasurable, but it also made forcing her tight walls apart a bit more work.

"Fuck, you're big!" Tori moaned, her head sagging slightly. She was swiveling her hips, trying to angle it so more of my cock could get inside her. "More baby... more! I want to feel your balls slapping my clit!" she urged, pushing back at me. I flexed my hips, forcing more cock inside of her, till she had somehow taken three quarters of my length.

"Shit!" I grunted out, impressed she had taken so much of my dick. Andrea had never taken this much, but Tori could. Tori was built to take large dick, better than my wife could. I looked down to see the lips of her pussy stretched taut around my thick shaft, gripping it, holding it inside her. Her internal muscles were squeezing my cock so fucking hard, massaging my dick, pulling me in deeper. I paused for a moment, holding my cock inside of her, letting it marinate in her sex-juices, but the urge to go deeper soon won out. I pushed my cock deeper, sliding it inside her another inch.

"Ughhhhhh... FUCK!" Tori moaned out, the pleasure making her shiver. She slapped my desk, groaning in pleasure. As she pushed back at me, I pushed forward, till finally, her butt was against my torso, my cock buried up to the root inside of her.

"Ohhhh shit!" I moaned, my head rolling slightly. It felt so god damn good! She had an expert pussy, doing magic to my cock, squeezing every inch of me, teasing me, working me over like the fucking slut she was. Only a slut's pussy would know how to do these things. Only a slut's pussy could feel this good.

"How does that feel?" Tori asked, her tone turning nastier. "How does that fucking cunt feel? Tell me, Paul. Fucking tell me!" she begged.

"Feels so fucking good!" I groaned out, my eyes screwed shut in pleasure as I held myself in place. She squeezed her cunt in a steady rhythm around my bloated cock, almost bringing me over the edge. "Amazing!"

1...7891011...13